It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear False Flag Alert!! It's ON In 3 Days!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by hibat

yep an the outlining of the dirt under the clock resemble of the east coast

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I was just thinking to add to the coincidence that this was recently a headline:

WASHINGTON — Special codes that allow the US president to order a nuclear attack went missing "for months" during Bill Clinton's time at the White House, his former top military officer says in a memoir. The nuclear authorization codes, known as the "biscuit," are supposed to remain close to the US president at all times and are safeguarded by one of his aides. "At one point during the Clinton administration -- and until this day, to my knowledge this has never been released -- the codes were actually missing for months," former chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Hugh Shelton wrote in his newly-published memoir, "Without Hesitation: The Odyssey of an American Warrior."

www.google.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Endtime Warrior
reply to post by css1981

Not to warn, but as doublespeak....it is used to get your mind "comfortable" with the idea of it happening so that when it does you aren't shocked. The elite have no intention of warning you about anything.

You know, I had the same thought the other day. Movies like Armageddon (Disney), Deep Impact (Paramount), and especially Independence Day (Fox) got us all very used to (and somewhat excited by) major landmarks (many of them American and NY-centered) being destroyed before our very eyes.

Little did we know...

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Heres another video with 911 predicted in movies...sorry i dunno how to embed

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
What if it's an "out"....as in they can always come back and say whomever is thought to be responsible got the idea from watching this, or hearing that, or seeing and reading this....

Does that make sense..... "Denial of responsibility, is easier if the idea was already out there" , heck anyone coulda seen that episode, type of thing...

Also, how come nobody mentioned the "pyramid" clearly visible where the streets intersect at the center building????
edit on 3-11-2010 by freetree64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by freetree64
What if it's an "out"....as in they can always come back and say whomever is thought to be responsible got the idea from watching this, or hearing that, or seeing and reading this....

Does that make sense..... "Denial of responsibility, is easier if the idea was already out there" , heck anyone coulda seen that episode, type of thing...

That makes since.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

If you want my opinion you are trying to distract us from the real issue which is the huge earthquake which will be caused by the Freemasons on 11th June 2120

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4d71e400e786.jpg[/atsimg]

There are 10 points on the fence behind Homer, a ten pointed star is a well known symbol of freemasonry, yet you don't mention it!! Hmm I wonder why?

The bit of the video where you inform us of the attack falls exactly on 07:07 the date of the London bombings.. Coincidence?

The clock hits the "EARTH" splitting it into 5 bits representing the 5 continents of Africa - America - Antarctica
Eurasia - Oceania all being hit at the same time!!!

If you take the 2 from the clock, the rope holding the hammock and Homers eyes you clearly get the year 2120!!

Admit it your a Freemason aren't you

Ok I don't really believe that anything I say in my post is true, I'm just trying to point out that you can make this image predict anything you want, much like most predictions
edit on 3-11-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Experience should have taught us by now that there is no link between what is really going on and what we think is likely to be going on. Over the years I have seen many examples of this "hidden in plain sight if you care to look" mechanism. The one that springs to mind most readily is the swine flu and it's vaccine.

The patent for the vaccine was on public record from before the outbreak occurred (or so I'm informed, I haven't checked personally). Anyone with even the slightest bit of medical knowledge (or anyone who watched the recent remake of BBC's Survivors) knows that a vaccine takes years to develop after a virus is first identified. Anyone armed with those 2 pieces of information and an ounce of common sense would have realised that there was cause to look more closely at the whole situation.

All through my life I've heard the saying "You can't believe everything you read", and yet so many do (and that includes people on this website).

So what do we have? A selection of programmes from the same US network that all appear to foreshadow real events that many believe to be false flags, and now we have another, from a show that already appears on the list. I would consider it reason to look more closely, and to discount it out of hand may be either foolishness or fear. At the same time, I wouldn't go screaming it from the roof tops either.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Springfield Armory Historic Site.....anyone????

Just a thought....

mw2.google.com...

maps.google.com...,-95.677068&sspn=50.37814,113.818359&ie=UTF8& view=map&cid=1502806099880444351&hq=springfield+armory&hnear=&ll=42.105737,-72.579117&spn=0.046485,0.111151&z=14
edit on 3-11-2010 by freetree64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
ok...heres another cool one on 911
www.youtube.com...
Nifty huh?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
ok heres another....I could get lost in youtube for hours...im tellin ya.

K. Here it is. Type www.itanimulli.com (illuminati backwards) into your web browser and see where it takes you.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I'll do ya one better, how about the band thats playing NYC on the 6th 0f November 2010, and look where they play the night before.....as well as, the name of their new hit single, and the name of the band itself....wild!!!

Ya just can't make this stuff up folks.....

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by freetree64

Firestorm sounds like Megadeth with Ronnie James Dio (RIP) singing,
no loss there if they went up in a general conflagration.
Hopefully Kanye will be in NYC when it goes down too

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

By George you may be onto something there

All jokes aside it IS easy to correlate things behind a Conspiracists eyes that may seem related, as other posters have stated...I still think there's so much going on in the world right now, especially with the Elites, that some type of false flag will become a necessary evil.

Obama and his TPTB masters truly need something big to happen to get us behind them again, some polarizing event if you will....

(and when I say "us" I mean Americans in general)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
33 black and white hash marks between the clock hands... count 'em yourself.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2f7c630a772e.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Obama and his TPTB masters truly need something big to happen to get us behind them again, some polarizing event if you will....

I had heard a prediction (I don't know from where, they are a dime a dozen around here) that Obama would be the last president that America will have. With the Republicans, supposedly taking back the House, I think desperate times call for desperate measures. Just how far will they go? I think all the way.....

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by The Endtime Warrior

That prediction was from Baba Vanga. As well as WWIII starting in Nov. The one about the 44th president being the last wasn't from her predictions by years, it was from an interview/questioning about the future of the US.

Well, just like the rest of the predictions, it's a wait and see. Regardless, I don't live in fear.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sheeplemama_awakening

I tend not to live in fear, either, however after becoming a parent, the world has gotten a lot heavier on my shoulders.
edit on 11/3/2010 by The Endtime Warrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Uh oh!!!! 33 flags on this thread.....

Oh noes!!!!!

Allright, who's the mason????

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
It's easy to draw conclusions after the fact. That's where I see some of these conclusions originate.
However, Bama will be out of the country with over 20 airliners accompanying him. Hmmmm. I would speculate that Sec Clintstone will be there as well.
This youTube video does point out some very interesting coincidences that can be debated. However, in a few days, we'll have the answer. I pray to G_D that this video is not prophetic.
S&F

edit on 3-11-2010 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join