It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear False Flag Alert!! It's ON In 3 Days!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteDevil013

It's said that in these secret societies, that member must warn the general public before any secret plans are carried out. Whether it's in a cryptic television clip, a crossword puzzle, whatever.

Not, that I buy much of any of this ... but, I've heard that before.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Shivering Coward

This is freaky - yesterday an episode of Spooks aired in the UK (drama about MI5) where an agent in MI5 placed a suitcase bomb in the BRITISH embassy in some random backwater arab/ oriental country and detonated it.

Add this into Yemen package bombs and the whole idea of Obama being away and I start to wonder whether it is being put out into the subconscious mind of the viewing public that something will be happening, brought about by the very people we're supposed to trust to govern our respective countries. Someone else posted a thread the other day stating that a CIA - linked friend had warned him of a false flag / homegrown 'terrorist' attack or something (an 'event'), to occur in the next couple of weeks...

I'm thinking of holding back my rent payment until after the 13th just in case...! (No savings, and if the SHTF I'll need some ready cash!)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteDevil013
Although you could also read into it that the date is going to be 10/6/11, I was surprised at how thought provoking this video was. I usually dont give these types of predictions the time of day.

It does make one wonder though, maybe there is some method of communication among the global elite, where they can warn each other of impending events, without causing mass panic among the peasantry. Sort of like in the movie 2012 (pretty lame), where all the ultra rich people around the world had a fingerprint activated message on their phone telling them the place and time.......

The only thing that sucks about predictions like this, is that hindsight is always 20/20, and we wont know if its real until its too late...

no no no no no

Thats too far out there and not far enough out there at the same time.

Why do inventions always occur simulteanously? (hiv discovered here and across the world in same month) why do family members have similar dreams near the same time? How do pyschics foretell future events and see across space to place sthey have have never been.

To all who believe there is an actual conspiracy of many regarding such events it doesnt happen that way. Yes conspiracies among gov's occur but I mean to involve far reaching cartoon writers and some random cartoon drawer far away or a pilot for a tv show.

Thats asking too much to say that the simpsons or the pilot which predicted 9/11 were in on the deal. Thats too far out there but not far enough. what??

I truly beleive we can only replicate ourselves and this is what we are doing with computers. Soon the computer chip will be made of organic material. They already can plug a neuron into a chip. yes a human neuron.

Ok back on track so this 'cloud' all the net developers speak of is similar to what we already access. We all have access to this cloud. Just whether you can believe it, whether you choose to hear it.

So these creative types dont purposely draw from the cloud it comes to them. The brilliant go insance b/c too much info explodes their brain.

So these writers write what 'comes to them'. Where does it come from? The cloud. The collective human conscious.

Its not Matt Groenig sitting in the oval office planning his next episode. No.

Its Matt Groenig brainstorming in his bathtub an idea taking what comes to them and what you see is what resulted.

(now if we must insist on conspiracy - there could be an argument of the idea 'planted' by haal but no basis to allege that ...today)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by buddha

Maybe it was supposed to be scheduled for November 7th and they cut it to the 6th?

"No time for a countdown!"

link   

edit on 3-11-2010 by tyranny22 because: double post

link   
reply to post by tyranny22

Exactly what I'd heard; related to the black magic rituals and such stuff..

Second.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by tyranny22

Or maybe it was scheduled for the 13th (as per CIA linked dude) and it's been cut back to the sixth?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Terminator what I found in the clip boy warns A Storm is Coming & Renegade (jeep) = Obama's code name. Strange is the date she mentioned into recorder 7 Nov 10
Thought I would put that out there. Hello everyone just joined here no longer a lurker.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
what about the count down?
he stops at Four! what does that mean?

Yes I noticed that too. Maybe it means it happens before you think it will. It happens before 10/6 to.... today!!!! omg. : D Seriously though that is interesting.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

I didn't know there was an exact date given for that?

We've been through hundreds of these prediction threads. But, it's funny how everything seems to be hitting on mid-November.

But, look at what October delivered with it's Alien Invasion/Disclosure. Notta.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by desertrose1

Welcome to ATS!!!! Another Lurker turned Poster...

Prepare for insanity

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by tyranny22

To the contrary, there were numerous UFO sightings worldwide last month!

Most notably, the NYC incident, and another big Chinese airport sighting...
edit on 3-11-2010 by Signals because: classified

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I was very interested in that NWO cardgame that was shown on here, it was apparantly made in 1994. It shows 9/11 and different things that have happened.
Theres one card called 'Backlash' which shows some sort of speaker having garbage thrown at him, when a few months ago when Tony blair (former uk prime minister) released his book this happened to him, i was shocked.

Anyways, the point im trying to make here, is that theres a card that shows a large clock being blown up , ive always considered it to look like 'Big Ben' in London uk

the link to that thread is...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starseed32
I would also just like to state that the orginal plans of Obama going to India were to include him and Michelle. Now they have decided to take their daughters with them.

Thankyou for that. Puts my mind at ease. a little.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I don't remember any UFO Sighting prediction threads. I must have missed those. The one's I saw only talked about Disclosure or Invasion.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

To the contrary, there were numerous UFO sightings worldwide last month!

Most notably, the NYC incident, and another big Chinese airport sighting...
edit on 3-11-2010 by Signals because: classified

agreed.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

reply to post by Signals

I don't remember any UFO Sighting prediction threads. I must have missed those. The one's I saw only talked about Disclosure or Invasion.

?? WWII vet former Norad officer predicted sightings throughout the US over major us cities. I forget his name.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Has any body actually looked at how the dates are exactally the same as 9/11...if you read 11/6 upsidedown wat do you get!? 9/11!!... their is simularities here in these numbers....think about it ..if the elites did another attack on 9/11 wouldnt it be suspicious...so why not do it on a different date but with the same numbers but reversed! thats all that date is a reverse to 9/11/01

9/11/01
11/6/10

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

One question:

Have any of these "Warning! Only _____ days (weeks) before ________ (catastrophic event) happens!"
EVER come true?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
i think were putting waayyyy to much thought into this one.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join