It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear False Flag Alert!! It's ON In 3 Days!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I find it funny how these kind of threads will get a lot of posts by people claiming to have had similar dreams or to be prophets. It's a fact that one day we will have a nuke somewhere, but predicted by a Simpsons episode(which looks funny btw)? I think not.

So much symbolism can be seen in this clock(if you really wanted to) and maybe 11,6,10,5,4. this could be anything even the amount of nukes or cities, I take it these symbols are for other Illuminati members not fully in the know, so the big kahuna lets everyone know to watch TV all day? Anyway, the video refers to masonry symbols and the Illuminati, who is not the same people.

The Simpsons episode that supposedly predicted 9/11 was shocking, was shocking how that guy actually saw that and made those conclusions

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dantas

Originally posted by JustMike
reply to post by Signals

Another thing that I noticed right away, but didn't comment on before because I had to read the thread first: why did the artist/s mess up the hatching on the clock face between the 9 and 10 as I've arrowed in the image?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cadd7c8cb55e.jpg[/atsimg]

Why is the hatching in this section -- and nowhere else -- lacking some of the white sections, so that the black sections are longer? Was this simply a "mistake" that no-one picked up, or was it done for a reason?

Yep, this sort of thing sure is interesting...

Mike

edit on 3/11/10 by JustMike because: Typos. Always the typos....

It was damaged in the explosion.

There are 29 black hatches and 29 white hatches. However, the two hatches you highlighted should be split. Maybe these designate two events. One at 9:30 p.m. and one at 10:00 p.m

(black) 2 + 9 = 11
(white) 2 + 9 = 11

And notice the 9/11 reference.

The clock really seems to be highlighting the number 2 as well.
edit on 3-11-2010 by Freenrgy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Royzer
reply to post by Signals

One question:

Have any of these "Warning! Only _____ days (weeks) before ________ (catastrophic event) happens!"
EVER come true?

Point well taken, I personally loath "End Is Nigh" doom & gloom stuff....

BUT I thought this was significant enough to share.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by mishairkutsk
So what "city" does the explosion take place in that Simpson episode? Where to Simpsons "reside" on the US map in the cartoon?

Based on the past, I'd check to see when and where any large "drills" are taking place.. nuke drills in particular... the man always seems to have a drill conveniently planned. Compartmentalization 'n stuff.

A very quick Google news tells me China & Iran have November military drills planned.. Hizbullah just finished some. "India and Russia Friday began a 10-day counter-terror joint military exercise".. someone with better Google skills & more time should list out any known Nov US soil type drills.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by GovtFlu

Originally posted by mishairkutsk
So what "city" does the explosion take place in that Simpson episode? Where to Simpsons "reside" on the US map in the cartoon?

Based on the past, I'd check to see when and where any large "drills" are taking place.. nuke drills in particular... the man always seems to have a drill conveniently planned. Compartmentalization 'n stuff.

A very quick Google news tells me China & Iran have November military drills planned.. Hizbullah just finished some. "India and Russia Friday began a 10-day counter-terror joint military exercise".. someone with better Google skills & more time should list out any known Nov US soil type drills.

Theres another link to India i suppose.

I dont buy any of this but i'm willing to keep an open mind on most stuff.

EDIT: I mean the fact that Obama is going to India and him being out of the country seems to be one of the most publicised things on this site.
edit on 3/11/10 by Liamoville because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Why "Jericho" was stopped? May be it is too much like real scenario that will happen? Or someone dont like idea for dividing of USA?
I dont think that this movie was with low rating.

link   

Originally posted by BobbinHood
... I'm speechless.

Not about the simpsons thing, but the show that predicted 9/11. That is WAY too specific to what actually happened to be a coincidence. And so soon before the actual event too.

But how could someone orchestrate that? They would have to be in with the writers and the director. There is something wrong here. It just doesn't make sense

The episode your talking about was called "The Lone Gunman" and it was made by the creators of X Files. I am in agreement with you, it was way way too specific to just be pure coincidence. What makes it even more eerie is that the XFiles got some of their ideas for episodes from the CIA. That information was revealed by one of the writers.

The Simpson's episodes I have a tough time with. Obviously the magazine says "911" but there is nothing that I saw that would indicate 9-11-2001, considering that episode aired in 1997 that is a pretty far out there prediction. Why was 9-11-1997 or 1998 not chosen? Why wait so many years? If it was some kind of message to others, how did those people decide on 2001 as opposed to the year that the SImpson's episode aired?

The movie "Knowing" I have to admit is pretty amazing. Again however, you are dealing with several years from the time the movie aired until the actual event. I saw nothing in the clip that would indicate a year.

I am just not sold on all this being some kind of warning, but I must admit it is an amazing string of coincidences and I also do have a tough time with things being simply a "coincidence".

link   
I agree,

If this doesn't happen in 3 days. The OP is going to look like a DICK, and paranoid.

It's really interesting about all the november predictions, but what if nothing happens??? What then???

What if nothing happens at all this year??? Just the usual same old.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by msdesertrat
reply to post by iamnot

11-6-10 is 01-9-11 upside down.

second line.

Brilliant!

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Liamoville

yes indeed, however the pont im making is that he commented b4 he had watched the full video he also says that the person who made the video should put the point at the beginning....why? because he was inconvenienced because he had to edit his premature comment?

theres a moral in there somewhere but my brain hurts and quite frankly i cant be arsed thinking of one

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal

Originally posted by BobbinHood
... I'm speechless.

Not about the simpsons thing, but the show that predicted 9/11. That is WAY too specific to what actually happened to be a coincidence. And so soon before the actual event too.

But how could someone orchestrate that? They would have to be in with the writers and the director. There is something wrong here. It just doesn't make sense

The episode your talking about was called "The Lone Gunman" and it was made by the creators of X Files. I am in agreement with you, it was way way too specific to just be pure coincidence. What makes it even more eerie is that the XFiles got some of their ideas for episodes from the CIA. That information was revealed by one of the writers.

The Simpson's episodes I have a tough time with. Obviously the magazine says "911" but there is nothing that I saw that would indicate 9-11-2001, considering that episode aired in 1997 that is a pretty far out there prediction. Why was 9-11-1997 or 1998 not chosen? Why wait so many years? If it was some kind of message to others, how did those people decide on 2001 as opposed to the year that the SImpson's episode aired?

The movie "Knowing" I have to admit is pretty amazing. Again however, you are dealing with several years from the time the movie aired until the actual event. I saw nothing in the clip that would indicate a year.

I am just not sold on all this being some kind of warning, but I must admit it is an amazing string of coincidences and I also do have a tough time with things being simply a "coincidence".

It's submitting it for the subconscious' consumption for reference in a future event, in order to cause one to act in a predictive manner, also known as predictive programming.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Some things that may or may not be of interest re this thread

Events on Nove 6th in London

A national demonstration against racism and islamaphobia organised by Unite against fascism in Central london on Sat. 6th November. ...

Guided walk: London during the Blitz
6th November 2010“City In The Blitz” will introduce you to the incredible stories of danger, destruction and sadness that faced Londoners during the Second World War, when the Blitz levelled large parts of the City 70 years ago.

The largest Witchcraft festival held in the World within recorded history, is to be held in Croydon, London on the Saturday November 6th 2010.

Past events that have fallen on Nov 6th

Nov 6th 2008. World leaders send congratulations to Obama for his presidential win.

6th November plays a very important part in the race for nuclear weapons and their use.
6th Nov 1944 – Plutonium is first produced at the Hanford Atomic Facility and subsequently used in the Fat Man atomic bomb dropped on Nagasaki, Japan.

6th Nov 1971 – The United States Atomic Energy Commission tests the largest U.S. underground hydrogen bomb, code-named Cannikin, on Amchitka Island in the Aleutians.

Interesting....
Respects

link   
Clif High (Web Bot) will discuss the date range of Nov 8 - 11 on The Veritas Show this coming Friday, November 5. The entire show will be available to everyone at no charge:

link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

Touche.

Second line.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Ill just say, I think we have stumbled onto something here.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
At 9:53 on the video you see the name "Buttinskis" on a banner. This probably doesn't mean anything but it's a little interesting.

butt·in·sky or butt·in·ski (bt-nsk)
n. pl. butt·in·skies also butt·in·skys or butt·in·skis Slang
One who is prone to butting in; a meddler.

www.thefreedictionary.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
We humans can be pattern recognition monsters when we want to be.
But,we can also predict certain events which have not happened yet.At least some of us can by the laws of probability.
It really is like the saying "even a stopped clock gives the right time twice a day."

Or is there something more to it?

I guess if someone could find the answer to that,they would solve everything we humans have ever looked for in terms of philosophy,science and religion all in one.

It could even be possible that our thoughts create reality.
That what people see and think determine our collective future.
Now that could be the nature of reality IMHO.

I love that idea,for it seems real to me.
But it also scares the bejeepers outta me.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Just wondering. Is Obama around this date in the US? Where is he atm?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
NATO is doing a lot of drills,, the hash marks at 9 and 10 on the clock could mean a repeat of 9/11, or on 6-11-10 at 9:10 some thing will happen, for i have seen a lot of tv, mag and movie stuff that has more than once predicted some kind of world event.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
There are a total of 58 white and black checks representing minutes on the clock which means 2 minutes are missing from the elonged black areas.

5 + 8 = 13 (Master Number)

Or possibly the 2 minutes missing could have reference to the 2 minutes till Midnight Scenario set by the Doomsday Clock in 1953 when The United States and the Soviet Union tested thermonuclear devices within nine months of eachother. (That was the clock's closest approach to midnight so far)

Which acourse would be 11:58

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join