It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear False Flag Alert!! It's ON In 3 Days!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
America doesn't need a reason to go to war, if they wanted to they would just go.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eastsiderdr07

Originally posted by Liamoville

Originally posted by Eastsiderdr07
not to be rude but idgad if you were on this sight for 100 years...its just logic...learn to use it.....this even will happen i kid you not.

Yeah, well before you question my logic, learn to spell. Dictionary... use it, you should, i kid you not.

and IDGAF stands for i dont give a fck i can spell !

I was pointing at the word 'sight' which should be 'site'

Never mind.. im not going to sit here and argue with you for 3 hours considering you didnt even understand what i meant in the first place. Believe what you want.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Has this been said, already? Normally I would read all the posts, but a hundred different opinions on a Simpsons vid is a bit too much right now. ^_0

The webbot is also predicting a nuclear war, is it not??

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Hey,

eventually we'll get one prediction right.

And the event will probably be caused by the "predictor."
edit on 11/3/2010 by die_another_day because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Some other members have expressed the opinion that they don't normally take much notice of this type of thing, but this case is an interesting one if nothing else. So okay, if we suspend any disbelief that a cartoon could hold a warning of a coming event, it's fair enough to analyze it.

A cartoon is an interesting medium to use for the simple fact that nothing is in it by chance. Everything there had to be planned, then drawn in. That makes me wonder how they settled on the time to be shown on the clock face. True, they could have picked any time, but for now I'm just following along with the original premise.

Also, if you look at the video, Homer says "Dinnertime," meaning it's evening. Assuming the clock hands haven't been jolted out of their correct time, in what regions of the US is it still daylight at almost 6 pm on Nov 6? The shadows under his hammock (which had to be drawn in) clearly show the sun's still not too low.

It could only be in the southern states. Just for example, sunset in New Orleans today is at 6:11 pm, and in Cape Canaveral at 6:36, whereas even in San Diego it gets dark at 5:55 today. (Obviously on Saturday these sunset times will be a few minutes sooner.)

Another thing that I noticed right away, but didn't comment on before because I had to read the thread first: why did the artist/s mess up the hatching on the clock face between the 9 and 10 as I've arrowed in the image?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cadd7c8cb55e.jpg[/atsimg]

Why is the hatching in this section -- and nowhere else -- lacking some of the white sections, so that the black sections are longer? Was this simply a "mistake" that no-one picked up, or was it done for a reason?

Yep, this sort of thing sure is interesting...

Mike

edit on 3/11/10 by JustMike because: Typos. Always the typos....

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I'm open to all possibilities! Interesting video! What's kind of strange in the video to me is the fact that homer says dinnertime when he see's the time on the clock. Even though I would have thought that "dinnertime" would be regarded as 6.00 not 5.55. Also the masonic symbolism in the clock is also strange. There is definitly something off with that clip. Not saying it means there will be an attack and as another poster states it could be a commentry of the events of 9/11 which seems plausible. S&F

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
This seems awful close to the dip in Timewave Zero as well.

Remember this thread?

I pray nothing happens.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Complete nonsence. Anyone can look for and find any type of disaster that has been portrayed on a television show or movie in the past and try and link it to an actual event.

So if a nuclear bomb goes off on Saturday the 6th we'll all know you are wise, insightfull and the makers of "The Simposons" can predict the future. When it doesn't we'll all know it was a rediculous idea.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustMike
reply to post by Signals

Another thing that I noticed right away, but didn't comment on before because I had to read the thread first: why did the artist/s mess up the hatching on the clock face between the 9 and 10 as I've arrowed in the image?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cadd7c8cb55e.jpg[/atsimg]

Why is the hatching in this section -- and nowhere else -- lacking some of the white sections, so that the black sections are longer? Was this simply a "mistake" that no-one picked up, or was it done for a reason?

Yep, this sort of thing sure is interesting...

Mike

edit on 3/11/10 by JustMike because: Typos. Always the typos....

It was damaged in the explosion.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
The web bots say a new 911 will happen in november too

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 3-11-2010 by conar because: (no reason given)

link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e0e3f546e75b.jpg[/atsimg]

Also interesting is that something "nuclear" was placed in a DUFF bag!!!

DU = Depleted Uranium
FF = False Flag

Could this indicate a a dirty bomb attack!!!!

edit on 3-11-2010 by Freenrgy2 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
reply to post by Signals

The clock's hour hand points to 6, and the minutes hand points to 11. So wouldn't that be June 11? Where on earth did you get the year being 2010?

UPDATE: Apologies, but I thought the video was just another coincidence video I'd seen before. Didn't watch it to the explanation that was finally displayed 7 minutes into the video. The video maker should have placed the explanation at the beginning of the video.

edit on 3-11-2010 by harrytuttle because: edit

yea..or u could have watched the full video b4 u made a comment and made a fool of yourself...nobody else failed to "get it"...just you.....and the moral of this story is? [fill in the blanks]

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Interesting and Im sure had we taken note of things like Neos ID etc before 9/11 we would have been saying how stupid the idea was. Im intrigued by the terminator clip more than the Simpsons episode.

A question for all the "Blackjack" followers. Is there any corolation with the date of 6th November ?

Im checking past events that have happened on that date and will get back if I find anything of note.

respects

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
Also interesting is that the "explosives" were found in a DUFF bag.

DU = Depleted Uranium
FF = Flase Flag

It will be a dirty bomb attack!!!!

Oh my god. You people have imagination i'll give you that.

I'm going to laugh so hard on the 7th you have no idea.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I remember the movie "Long kiss goodnight" talking about flying a plane into a building for the government to kick up money..
I will need to watch that one again.
Just Mike,... nice catch on the clock. could mean 9,10 or 9:30

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Out of all the the prediction threads floating around on ATS lately, this one creeps me out the most. There's another one where someone's roomie says to get stocked up on food within 2 weeks. Sorry I can't remember it.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Very interesting "coincidences" indeed. FOX programming must have some insiders... or maybe their artists are just very intuitive with their "bosses" and whats going on.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder

Originally posted by harrytuttle
reply to post by Signals

The clock's hour hand points to 6, and the minutes hand points to 11. So wouldn't that be June 11? Where on earth did you get the year being 2010?

UPDATE: Apologies, but I thought the video was just another coincidence video I'd seen before. Didn't watch it to the explanation that was finally displayed 7 minutes into the video. The video maker should have placed the explanation at the beginning of the video.

edit on 3-11-2010 by harrytuttle because: edit

yea..or u could have watched the full video b4 u made a comment and made a fool of yourself...nobody else failed to "get it"...just you.....and the moral of this story is? [fill in the blanks]

He has a point though. The numbers 6 and 11 on a clock could mean bleeding anything.

November 6th
June 2011
11th June
The year 1106

or heres a crazy idea... maybe it said five to six because thats around dinner time and they wanted Homer to go and get dinner as part of a funny scene. Crazy.

Just because the man who made the video makes it out as November 6th, doesn't make it correct

edit on 3/11/10 by Liamoville because: grammar

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

ok i like your reasoning. notice that 10 is centered with the white between two long black pieces. as if they point out the 10. so that makes 6/11/10 or 11/6/10 we know 6/11/10 has passed so i guess its 11/6/10? i like that reasoning better than the big 10 they point out in the video. good job noticing that. also, i read through this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and it talks about how there's alot of prophesies for nov 11.

among them;

baba vanga - ww3 in nov 2010
timewave and webbot grpahs crashing around nov 11 2010
celeste predicting the economic collapse nov 11
then there was a thread i saw somewhere that webbot dude said something about nuclear war beginning in early november. then of course
obama is leaving to india ON 11/6/10 and one last detail:

i read a article that said he's visiting india for 4 days yet another article sais he booked the taj mahal for 2 days??? so where's he staing for the other 2 days? holliday inn?(use google if you need sources, i dont care if you dont believe me)

things are adding up weird... then the ups bombs found a week ago... pre conditioning?

what do ya'll think about all that.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Man...

Some people will look proper dicks in a few days when it doesnt happen

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join