It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear False Flag Alert!! It's ON In 3 Days!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

the s in the dollar sign and the two lines going through it also mark september and the two towers

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

You might be right about the 10, but i think you're wrong

he sais 5 - 4 - no time for a count down - 5 + 4 = 9, its the 9th

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Well I'm glad I live in the middle of nowhere, well at least north of Sacramento so I hope they don't nuke the Bay Area because the radiation might blow over here into the valley. And it's two days before my birthday, that's great, trying to make me have a bad celebration I was going to party that Saturday.

reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

Then I would interpret it as September 6th, 2011 if that was the way it would be interpreted.
edit on 3-11-2010 by elfulanozutan0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
If this is true....Isnt the hadron collider suppose to be testing around then? Couldnt that cause devastating effects if it went...wrong? Not to mention the president leaving with his family in India..

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aisling
At 9:53 on the video you see the name "Buttinskis" on a banner. This probably doesn't mean anything but it's a little interesting.

butt·in·sky or butt·in·ski (bt-nsk)
n. pl. butt·in·skies also butt·in·skys or butt·in·skis Slang
One who is prone to butting in; a meddler.

www.thefreedictionary.com...

A "Buttinski" is also a telephone linesmans handset, able to be clipped to any available line and used as a phone to send test signals.

Respects

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I like how he says "Dinner time"

lol, time to go collect some arms money

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by notsofast

Don`t worry notsofast if all these predictions pan out you won`t be getting older

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
It looks like 5:55 to me. Almost dinner time.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by innervision0730
If this is true....Isnt the hadron collider suppose to be testing around then? Couldnt that cause devastating effects if it went...wrong? Not to mention the president leaving with his family in India..

"Around 3 November, the 2010 proton run will end and operation with lead ions will start, continuing until early December."

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
11/6/10 happens to be a numerical anagram of 9/11/01

Reverse 11 is still 11. reverse 6 and it becomes 9. Reverse 10 becomes 01 Reverse the order of 11/6 it becomes 9/11

To those who do numerology, the two dates are basically interchangeable. I certainly hope nothing happens...

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by catchmeifyoucan

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who was thinking along this line. First off, I preferred to simply post the arrowed image and see what people said and then offer my take on it afterwards. Yes -- to me, this defect on the clock face's hatching serves to point out the number ten. It "brackets" it, in a way. Whether it's indicative of anything or not is entirely a matter of conjecture but as part of an analytical exercise it's worth considering.

You mentioned that there seem to be a lot of prophecies for November. Seems to be so, but it's hard to say how much credence we should give to most of them. (By the way I know about most of the info you've mentioned and don't need to check it up. I'm not a know-all by any means... I just spend a lot of time of ATS.
)

I'd like to comment about some of the more negative and even plainly snide or sarcastic statements that a few members have made in this thread. Okay, there is probably a small number of members posting here who truly believe this cartoon is presenting a message that means: "OMG there's gonna be a false flag nuclear attack on Saturday!"
However, I seriously doubt that the majority of us are taking it that way. Just because we contribute to a thread and even offer suggestions it doesn't mean we have embraced the idea.

For me, it's an exercise in analysis and an opportunity to learn a bit more about how other people see things and interpret them. Nothing more. If by some slim chance anything in the possible "nuclear/dirty bomb false flag" line does occur on that date or even very close to it, then at least we have some record of our discussions here to fall back on and review (assuming the opportunity to do that would still exist). Sure, it's far more likely that nothing so serious will occur, but does this mean that we should never analyze the more way-out claims simply because it's unlikely they'll happen? I mean, we discuss and investigate all sorts of matters here on ATS. Taken in the right light it's much better exercise for the mind than just passively absorbing the tripe that TV throws at us.

And this is, after all, a conspiracy forum.

Best regards,

Mike

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Numerology is nonsense... you can take any numbers and make them mean anything...

Anyone who believes this numerology crap needs to reconsider their existence.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Have you considered the fact that the 6th is also the time when we change our clocks for daylight savings time? Technichaly, it happens at 2:00 am on Sunday, but everyone changes the night before. Either there is no correlation, the plotters are using DST to their advantage, or the Simpsons people were just having fun. It's a clock, right? Wouldn't it want to be turned forward for DST? Simpsons, funny, haha, get it?
Just a thought.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Shivering Coward

Upon reading the article about Obama's trip to India...on November 6 no less....I see that Obama's daughters were originally not going with them but now they are. Take from that what you will.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
See ya on nov 7th when nothing happens.
In before "too many people caught on to it so they called it off"

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by innervision0730

the hadron experiment is on the 9th..i know funny huh 9/11

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by elfulanozutan0

Hopefully you'll be fine... According to KRON 4 in San Francisco:

Volunteers Needed for Mock Terrorist Attack Drill
Created by Helene Goupil on 10/22/2010 10:41:00 PM

FAIRFIELD (BCN) -- Solano County officials are looking for 300 people to play the "victims" of a mock terrorist attack drill in November.

The Nov. 18 drill is part of a statewide exercise that will test emergency responders' and hospitals' abilities to treat victims of a terrorist attack, said Scott Haskins of Solano County Public Health's Emergency Medical Services.

Source and complete text of article: KRON 4 Website.

So, as the drill's not until the 18th, I guess that everything will be hunky dory (in California) at least until then.

Mike

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
The Prophecies of Baba Yanga

Baba Yanga (31 January 1911–11 August 1996) is said to have foretold the break-up of the Soviet Union, the Chernobyl disaster, Boris Yeltsin's electoral victory, the date of Stalin's death, the sinking of the Russian submarine Kursk, the September 11 attacks and Topalov's victory in the world chess tournament.

2010: World War 3 begins in November 2010. Starting as a regular war, it will progress to a nuclear and chemical war. Vanga says the war will be finished by October 2014.

The Prophecies Of Baba Yanga

Also,

The car also has the US nuke launch codes and the nuclear switch for the president. It can also withstand a chemical or germ warfare or even a bomb attack.
Obama will be accompanied on the trip by US first lady Michelle Obama and their daughters Malia and Sasha, according to Indian newspaper Headlines Today.
Earlier, Obama's daughters Sasha and Malia were not to be part of the trip. But Michelle's opinion prevailed and now the girls will accompany the first American couple to India, according to the paper.

Obama India Visit

Pretty odd.

AYE

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd
reply to post by Signals

You might be right about the 10, but i think you're wrong

he sais 5 - 4 - no time for a count down - 5 + 4 = 9, its the 9th

or it could be 5:04am or 5:04 pm just a thought

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shivering Coward
reply to post by harrytuttle

Watch the video and you'll see where the "10" comes from.

This is indeed nuts. I've seen many claims of 911 being "predicted" in retrospect. OP Maybe you're on to something?

The thing that has me interested is Obama being in India then.... we should make a list of other high ranking officiasl / important people that happen to be going abroad over this time. I'll be seeing how jittery the stock market gets on Thursday and Friday as well.

It's funny how I havn't heard squat about Osama (yes Osama, not Obama) in the MSM until just recently. This + the Yemen packages has me watching.

Mm, and didn't Obama bring forward the date of his trip - I seem to remember reading he was supposed to leave a couple of days later, then brought it forward.

Hillary is out of the country somewhere. Australian trip?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join