It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this 9/11 nonsense going to ever go away? ZERO eveidence but still pushing on!

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by vermonster
reply to post by L1U2C3I4F5E6R

I see you are a new member here.

Enjoy your stay.

oh and 9/11 was a mossad/cia operation.

duh.

As a new member I have seen the shockingly inaccurate theories concerning such events as 9/11.

People like you are a disservice to the American people. You have zero knowledge of Mossad in fact you know nothing than what you read on your comic strips. As far as the CIA, again you lot are fed multitudes of BS on a daily basis and lap it all up. What you state and accuse shows someone like you has no experience or knowledge of what you are talking about. A collaboration of Mossad and the CIA is only believed by the dumb.

People who know these agencies are fully aware that no such team work could take place. Not without vast knowledge of this event being banded about freely. An operation like the attacks on the twin towers would almost certainly be out of the question for the CIA for hundreds of reasons that you would not understand. And Mossad, well they already have their plate full internally with more leaks than the titanic had. Mossad has more double agents over the last 20 years than even the CIA and MI6 together. So they would hardly be ideal partners for the CIA in terms of a terrorist attack.

If you are talking in terms of middle east dictator toppling or funding opium wars then YES mossad would be ideal.

You just think that Israel could benefit from the Twin towers coming down and focus being placed on Muslims and also that the 90's OMC issues are still in play. Yes this could be valide reasoning, but Mossad has some of its own "problems" in house that would make such a mission completely out of the question.You take 2 + 2 and equal 5.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
What are you saying? is the above [a trying to be real] statement from a builder, if it is,you then have admitted that first off the 9/11 commission don't know how they were actually constructed,(there is some evidence for that) and that the NIST along with their cartoons don't know how they were actually constructed. That leaves everything back to square one does it not? Load transference on the other hand would be an engineers forte and not something to be monkeyed with, it's not Fawlty Towers we are talking about, or is it?

Of course there was substandard construction in all the towers. How else do you think they got them done so quickly?
This is typical. Unfortunate but true. Did the towers pass minimum code requirements? Probably but most likely not the actual engineering specs.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

That's right, How the building was constucted is not that relevant. And
the Building was probably not a strong as it should have been.
And you still have these Arabs that were willing to give up their own lives to
fight for what they believed in. And that would have happened regardless.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Game_Over
hey buddy,

remember when the earth was flat.

we do.

The profit of war is a nice little side venture for everyone involved but then so is Medicine for new diseases. So are these new disease caused purposefully? Do you have proof? NO you don't.

And you do NOT remember whent he Earth was flat. So you are talking nonsense. In fact you have done none of your own research to check that the Earth is really not flat. Just like you have done no research on 9/11 that is solely yours.

I mean that all of you have taken the official story for everything concerning science and physics as the truth. but you have never done the research and experiments yourself. You are all to quick to pawn of other peoples ideas and work as your own or as the truth. But when you are faced with a Major catastrophe that scares you and make you fear...you come up with wild stories that are made up by fools and brandish it around like the pope does with Jesus. You are just FEARFUL people who need something else to occupy your minds and to feel like you actually are contributing something to life. But you are in fact just buying time. All things eventually work themselves out. And your persistence will eventually be met with vengeance unfortunately because people can only be accused of something for so long before you come face-to-face with them.

Your home is your castle, but you will give that up in pursuit of injustice. No Answers will ever come YOUR way because you can not comprehend them without the lunacy that comes with anarchy.

43 flags my friend. Meaning more people are seeing that this has gone on for too long. Meaning the truthers will inevitably come crashing down. Like all fads do.

edit on 073030p://f26Tuesday by L1U2C3I4F5E6R because: spelling

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

Originally posted by smurfy
What are you saying? is the above [a trying to be real] statement from a builder, if it is,you then have admitted that first off the 9/11 commission don't know how they were actually constructed,(there is some evidence for that) and that the NIST along with their cartoons don't know how they were actually constructed. That leaves everything back to square one does it not? Load transference on the other hand would be an engineers forte and not something to be monkeyed with, it's not Fawlty Towers we are talking about, or is it?

Of course there was substandard construction in all the towers. How else do you think they got them done so quickly?
This is typical. Unfortunate but true. Did the towers pass minimum code requirements? Probably but most likely not the actual engineering specs.

So, both you and Septic Al are saying that the towers were faulty to begin with. Amazing, and in just two short posts. This is something I have been trying to find out about for ages!!

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Here is some Dylan Avery information you might find amusing. Dylan started a charity called the Avery foundation:

The Avery Foundation is being created this year by Dylan Avery, writer and director of the Loose Change series of documentaries about the events surrounding the attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon on September 11th, 2001. The Avery Foundation will donate funds to well-established charities who care for the First Responders and victims of 9/11 as well as all their families, by providing them much needed financial assistance.

And if you click this linkwww.theaveryfoundation.org... to try and donate some money you get this message:

Mr. Dylan Avery of San Diego, California and Mr. Korey Rowe, of Oneonta, New York (through their company, Collective Minds Media Company, and under the guidance Mr. Patrick Kwiatkowski and Mr. Joel Bachar of Microcinema International), have an outstanding debt, which they refuse to pay, with The Frankfurt Group in Fort Worth, Texas (among many other people) - until this debt is paid, this page will remain - we apologize for the inconvenience and do hope that these in-house disputes are resolved promptly.

As an aside, Mr. Dylan Avery and Mr. Korey Rowe had a genuine opportunity to obtain a "founder's donation" in excess of $200,000 but instead decided their personal vendetta was far more important than assisting the dying first-responders of 9/11.

I hope Truthers never go away they are so much fun to laugh at.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Truthers I ask you this - if you could prove beyond a doubt and prove to everyone exactly what happened - then what?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

People are not going to forget 9/11, anymore the Japanese are going to forget we dropped the Bomb on them twice.

Just as they are still looking for the missing link, Historians will continue to look into 9/11, so in answer to your question no it will never go away, at least not till there is no one to ask, or the riddle is answered and no one is interested anylonger.

Zero evidence, you must be kidding, there must be some evidence.

By the way things do not always work themselves out, sometimes they become stuck, and begin to fester becoming septic, and never work out.

Your statment of fearful people also seems incorrect, as for myself personally fear and 9/11 don't work, now if I had been in one of the Towers on 9/11, I would say serious concern would be more appropriate.

I 'm sure those involved will, reep what they have sown, as for your 43 flags showing something, I only see your vain attemp to say something meaningful, and to be somebody, which is only human, but 9/11 will go on, not like this thread.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

I hope sheople like you continue to dwindle the human race further. You guys bring me comedy relief.

It is people like you that believe in that a bunch of muslims with box cutter knives were able to take over a plane and then slam those planes into the towers. oh and those towers were the first in history to collapse on their own. Humanity you make me laugh. Enki would be ashamed of you people. BTW search Sumerians and Enki (off topic I know)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

Way too funny and very nice find Waypastvne. That is almost something that should be framed. I bet the truthers will just deny they ever supported him and his money making schemes. although I do not laugh at truthers I do feel for them being misguided by a person who took them on a nice ride for his own benefit. I do not believe in scamming honest people in general and it reminds me of people who take advantage of old people. Its just not right.

As the overseer of that charity Avery would of taken "administration costs" out of each donation. Truthers have had their pants pulled down on a number of issues. Its like some people have gullible written on their foreheads and are quick to step onto the first good story that comes their way. thanks for the post!

edit on 093030p://f02Tuesday by L1U2C3I4F5E6R because: spelling

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

Truth will never be shown. Just look at the JFK assassination and it has been classified for 50 years as one poster pointed out. they promised to release information to the public but canceled at the last minute. I guess the information would place the USA in humiliation.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
My favorite are the people who believe our Government used laser beams to destroy the building.

Things like that would make Dr. Evil proud.

J

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

Originally posted by Jenisiz
reply to post by jfj123

Is it possible yes...anything is possible. Is it logical for three steel structures of their magnitude to crumble because of fire? As stated earlier, this is the first time in US history that steel structures such as those have succumbed to falling do to fire.

This is typical of "truthers" to actually LIE and state these structures fell ONLY because of fire. This is simply not true and you know it. All three structures had structural damage AND fires. Why LIE and state otherwise???

Because NIST claims that the damage from the debris from wtc 1 had little effect on the collapse of wtc 7.

I gotta say this thread had just turned into people picking on each others words, its like grade school, I do like how the "OSers" have so far ignored every single of my post, must be because you can't refute them.

your silence speaks

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

There would Flaws with any Building, but how many that is the Question.

There is no single magic bullet. It was a combination of Factors
If the Planes had been going slower
If the Planes had not had as much fuel
If the Planes would have not entered 45 degress
If the Planes were not Jumbo Class
If the Building were actually built to their original Specs and Rules

Then it's quite possible it could have stayed up longer.

How about this....

If the Plane went in and it came down within a few seconds of that would
People still think Explosives and Thermite was Involved.

Or

If the Plane went in and stood up for 1 month before collapsing would
people still think there was foul play or gravity at Play. If it stayed for a
Day why shouldn't it stay up for 2 days, right.

Somehow, these truthers are under the Impression that being Amercan
Made, it would be Indestructible. Who would have thought an Ice Cube
could sink an Ship designed to be Unsinkable. Steel vs Ice Cube.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

BTW search Sumerians and Enki (off topic I know)

BTW search Salem Witch Trials... Witch Hunter. (off topic I know)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy
Truthers I ask you this - if you could prove beyond a doubt and prove to everyone exactly what happened - then what?

You know this shows how stupid people are in general, like with Hitler if it sounds good they, the people will believe anything.

Heres a good one "Remember the Maine" the sinking of the Maine started the Spanish American war, but they only found out a short time ago, that the Maine was sunk due to bad desine and a coal fire that got out of hand.
The thing is we went to war because of bad info, it was not the enemy that sunk the Maine, it was fate.

I remember to other day some one ask me about something, which I told them what the deal was, they would not, did not, want to believe what I had told them, and tried every way they could to change the truth, because they did not want to truth, but that's all there was, at least in this realality.

I remember at work when OJ killed his wife, at work I told a black friend of mine OJ did it he said no way, then the truth came out, and he said I was right, some people still don't believe.

Some people say oh the US would never support genocide, well in the 70s President Ford signed on with Kissinger to murder, starve, all kinds of people, if you don't believe it, I will dig up my source's thread.
Kissinger is wanted in at least two countries, for crimes against humanity.

edit on 21-9-2010 by googolplex because: edit word, might not be finished

edit on 21-9-2010 by googolplex because: edit found

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by skeptic_al

What about buiding 7 it would not of went straight down, all of the lower supports would not have failed at the same instance, the building would have fallen to one side, this has been proven.
Building 7 was controlled demolition, it was to perfect, no fire could do this.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stuship
My favorite are the people who believe our Government used laser beams to destroy the building.

Things like that would make Dr. Evil proud.

J
Maybe laser beam is silly, but explain the molten steel, molten aluminum is not the orange, red, color of molten steel.

In one of the audios the fireman is talking and you can hear the squibs going off one after another, in the back ground.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
reply to post by Banjamin Jefferson Madiso

You are quite right , I have never seen a 110 storey building brought down by cd.

Then you should watch the video footage from 9-11-2001, you will be able to see 2 110 storey buildings brought down with CD, and a 40-something storey building brought down by CD as well...

edit on 21-9-2010 by Banjamin Jefferson Madiso because: corrected a typo...

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Stuship

That would be sharks swimming in the Ocean with Frick'n Lasers strapped to their Frick'n Heads, Eh? Must have been Remote Controlled Sharks, Eh?

Yeah, I know Off Topic, but it's Funny.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join