It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this 9/11 nonsense going to ever go away? ZERO eveidence but still pushing on!

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
The Bin Laden tape is rubbish. It's sick to think some Yahoo put it out on behalf of the government, Seems o'l GW still has a problem with his left and right hand. This Bin Laden has been putting on the beef too

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
lets look at how the buildings did not come down....it is one of the reasons people look at other theories is it not.
now i know that debunkers like to try to baffle truthers with technical BS...so let throw it right back at them.

Fires did not bring down the buildings and niether did structural damage from the planes.

Throughout the 100-year history of steel framed high-rise buildings and skyscrapers up to September 10, 2001, there had never been even a single incidence of fire-induced collapse in the US. According to Ronald Hamburger in the Stanford Report, Dec 3, 2001, 7WTC was the "first major structure in the U.S. to collapse because of fire". A report on multiple fatality fires, 1994-1996, has no mention of "collapse". And National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), Building and Fire Research Laboratory (BFRL), Investigation of the World Trade Center Disaster reports, "The WTC Towers and WTC 7 are the only known cases of total structural collapse in high-rise buildings where fires played a significant role." The worldwide statistics for high-rise buildings since 1970 include only 17 cases of fire-induced collapse, two of these being structural steel buildings, and none in the US. Yet on September 11, 2001, three separate skyscrapers collapsed in the US, where building codes are more stringent than in poorer nations.

source

Now i was being generous here...and did not post it in it's entirity...but please feel free to go and have a look

Now me being nice will put it in laymans terms....even acording to NIST...
Under pre impact cold conditions a full five floors would be require to succumb at once to provide a serious RISK of total global collapse under their perfect senario...and also Hence, the probability of 1 in 12,175 against each (of three) high-rise collapses will be found to be valid; a probability of 1 in 1.805 trillion.

edit on 023030p://f59Tuesday by plube because: EX error

EXCESSIVE QUOTE

edit on 9/21/2010 by benevolent tyrant because: (no reason given)

edit on 26/9/2010 by Mirthful Me because: Trimmed External Quote.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

Originally posted by Cobra.EXE
what a bunch of idiots.

you all think somebody in the mountains with a towel on his head financed the most elaborate attack on the greatest nation known to man that has no fly zones.

and you cant find him?!

crazy, i say just crazy.

&thats just an understatement.

The reality is that people don't want to believe the truth because that makes us incredibly vulnerable. If we, the strongest military power in the world, can be successfully attacked by a group of mountain people, we have no security. People would rather believe that it took a massive conspiracy to bring down those buildings.

Here is something that none of you want to hear. If someone wants to attack us bad enough and are willing to die to do it, there is almost NOTHING we can do to stop them.

Well said.

ON the topic of Osama Bin Laden. HE was used as the figure head of this Al Quieda group for years. JUst because he is not wanted by the FBI (we all know their track record on getting the right person) and just because he may of not committed these attack does not mean that Islamic Extremists did not do it.

Bin laden has been playing both side for years. He may of been an asset and it may be that they underestimated this asset. When an asset is burned the quickest thing the CIA seem to do is kill them off. So adding Bin Laden into the mix when the attacks were done seemed like killing two birds with one stone for the US. They were attacked by these Muslims and sought justice in return and why not throw in Bin Laden to make this bombfire a bit more interesting. He has a well known past during in the 80's, he funded a few things with his own money, he was like a savior to the Freedom fighters back then. The CIA (cough cough) used his as a weapon against the soviets but Bin Laden was suck up their money and in return using it against the US as well. America claims they never directly paid bin laden anything and the only people they paid for help against the soviets were the Afgan resistance forces etc. But who did they look too? Bin Laden and the CIA knew this so in reality they know the money would find its way to him.
Now that Bin Laden is Dead, the FBI etc say Bin Laden is not wanted for 9/11. He is Dead so that bird has been taken care of.

That is more than likely the reason Bin Ladens name has been linked to the 9/11 attacks. I could go on but its just to in depth and the point is made.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic_al
reply to post by jfj123

Evidence....

No Evidence.
I see a lot of People doing their Forensics from their Lounge Room watching a TV or
Watching YouTube. That's not Evidence of anything.

It maybe so, that the Material was sent to the scrapyard too quick.
But, If somebody is hit in the head with a Bullet, you don't need to examine the Body
to find out WHAT killed him. Likewise, a Jumbo Flies into the Building, Building go boom.
Do I really need to examine the Building as to what made it collapse. (this was before all
this Conspiracy Nonesense was started)

Having another Investigation won't reveal anything more, there's No Steel, No Concrete,
No piece of Paper with Bush's Okie Dokie on it. All you have as evidence is People's Memories of the Day. But I get the feeling that these Truthers just believe that somewhere in the Pentagon there's a Three-Lock Box with a Piece of Paper with Instructions on it, and they won't stop until they open that Three-Lock Box, Yarr.

excellent post my friend !!!
STARRED !
Thank you for pouring a bucket of reason into a sea of insanity.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeReK DaRkLy

Wow... your member name is L1U2C3I4F5E6R?

Look everybody, his name is L1U2C3I4F5E6R.

Hey, L1U2C3I4F5E6R, did you ever consider that by creating this post, you are perpetuating the "old news" that is 9/11?

And the rest of you...
You should be ashamed for responding to someone whose screen name is L1U2C3I4F5E6R.

YEAH none of you should be responding to L1U2C3I4F5E6R. We should all censor L1U2C3I4F5E6R for his/her beliefs so they have no voice....yeah that'll show L1U2C3I4F5E6R.
L1U2C3I4F5E6R....Your bad for attempting to exercise your CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS ! Don't you understand you're not allowed to have CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS unless you agree with DeReK DaRkLy.
Shaaaammmeeeee on you DeReK DaRkLy.

SPECIAL NOTE: The above commentary was laced with EXTREME sarcasm.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Ghost Who Walks
My point is that "truthers" keep asking for a new investigation but they really don't want one nor can there ever be one that would satisfy the truthers. They already have decided what the truth is for them, so unless the investigation turns out to show exactly what every truthers believes (simply not possible), truthers will not believe any investigation. Have you noticed that none of the truthers will answer my questions about beginning a new investigation?
Who should run the investigation?
Who should be involved in the investigation?
Ultimately what if the new investigation shows what the first investigation showed?
They don't want to answer those questions because it would ruin their fantasy.

Therefore, because noone has responded to your questions then you just dismiss their concerns as fantasy?

Why wouldn't I ?

The so called "truthers" are only asking for a totally honest and transparent investigation into the events of 9/11.

And back to my questions.
How would there be any type of transparent investigation that would satisfy the "truthers" ???
Who would do the investigation?
Which organizations would be involved?
And once again, what if the new investigation, agrees with the previous investigation? Are the "truthers" going to accept it? If so, why?

As to who should run the investigation, who normally runs criminal investigations?

Every agency in the US has been involved in investigating 9/11 and the "truthers" haven't accepted their answers so now what?

Why is it up to people here on ATS to provide that answer?

Because they're the ones who are asking for another investigation.

Those that ran the previous one would be perfectly capable to re-investigate but maybe this time be a lot less hamstrung in the powers they have to question witnesses.

So you're saying that "truthers" will accept the same agencies as the new investigators and the ONLY new request will be that they will have more power to interogate witnesses? REALLY?

Your whole premise that they don't want to answer your questions for fear of ruining their fantasy is absurd.

Actually no it's the truth. If it isn't, then why not answer?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Some truthers on here told me to watch Loose Change: So I did. These truthers seem to look upto this spotty little child called Dylan Avery. I watched Loose Change (more like I was broke and decided to make up a story and make big bucks) last night as it is clearly a very important video to the truthers. Wow, what a biased and misleading video. Little Dylan Avery is very clever at leaving out soo much actual evidence that was present at the crash site of the pentagon. He PURPOSEFULLY left it out and then just simple stated NO crash debris. His video goes on to show HIS perspective for his money making scheme and his publicity wagon.

And to top it off he was helped by Mr Jayan oneof the biggest conspiracy buff on the planet, one who would put to shame many on ATS with his vast conspiracy theories. This guy thinks that Satanic People are controlling the world. Satanic people are in the upper echelons of power and in fact he thinks that most of the leaders of the western world are pretending to be Catholic, Christian etc but in reality are Satanists.

You should see the house Little Dylan Avery lived in prior to 9/11 and see the one he lives in NOW what a contrast. Money sure buys happiness. This toad that the TRUTHERS follow like god has taken every little morsel of repsect away from all the families who lost someone in 9/11 and turned it into a movement (sideways movement) and a money making machine.

All truthers seem to believe this video like there is NOTHING else to find out.

LOOSE CHANGE is a mockery of 9/11 seen through the eyes of child who wanted to make a name for himself without conducting any UNBIASED research. This video is bunk.

edit on 043030p://f29Tuesday by L1U2C3I4F5E6R because: spelling

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by L1U2C3I4F5E6R
reply to post by illumin8ed

The Us gov could quite easily just shut down all websites to do with the truthers and have all video pulled from 9/11 on You tube. Easy. Make your truthers job a bit harder. But they DONT. you know why. Its not the how the attack or who they are trying to cover up its HOW THEY MISSED IT and how they were caught with their pants down.

You don't have the slightest understanding of how networking and the internet works. I see how you can believe the OS now. This statement is an outright lie.

We have the OS story and you are not happy with it. Which I have never said I was happy with. (None of you truthers ever read anything properly, maybe thats your problem, a lack of intelligence) I am not willing to except the fact that the US gov killed its own citizen en masse.without some REAL proof. So if it EVER proves that explosives brought it down, explosives being bombs - the exact weapons of choice by many terrorist organizations from Islamic to IRA you still have NO proof it was the US gov or anyone beside the Islamic terror groups. End OF. Back to square one for you lot!!!!!!

Your not happy with the OS? your now a conspiracy nut, welcome to the club, I don't think being happy has anything to do with it. Doesn't matter who believes what if the OS is wrong it obviously needs to be changed, why is that so hard for you to understand? It hasn't changed and its still wrong.

Your lack of understanding is why you keep believing, math and science prove the OS wrong. but you obviously can't understand it, im sorry some people have a lack of intelligence (your words not mine)

The actions of the People in Power is what makes them the most likely suspect. only some many things can be coincidental. If you can't accept that, thats your problem. Logical people can. Look throught history, what makes you think america today is any different than any other super power throughout recorded history? Your believing human nature itself has magically changed. You hold your belief that a government could not do this to its own people blindly.

also you have no proof it was islamic terror groups... you do realize that right?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ohhwataloser

reply to post by illumin8ed

We have the OS story and you are not happy with it. Which I have never said I was happy with.

Your not happy with the OS? your now a conspiracy nut, welcome to the club, I don't think being happy has anything to do with it. Doesn't matter who believes what if the OS is wrong it obviously needs to be changed, why is that so hard for you to understand? It hasn't changed and its still wrong.

1) I never said I was NOT happy and Never said I was Happy. I was reply to someone who said I WAS happy with the OS instead of asking Am I happy with the OS? So no Im not a conspiracy buff. I admit there are a few conspiracies that intrigue me but 9/11 is not really much of a conspiracy more of a poorly researched judgment call.

The OS has not changed because there is no reason to change it. NOT 1 good reason among all the speculation. Some things must remain National Security and there are milions of things that remain uncovered about a variety of subject. The OS still stands at present and with these "truthers" which I will NO longer call them as that makes a mockery of the truth are doing nothing that could help to change it. The truthers seem to come across as a bit of a side show to the vast population of the western world. Only a few thousand people have shown support. And of those few thousand whats the bets that most are from ATS.

IF you did not like what I had to say then I am fine with it. We all have an opinion and rightly so. But you came on this thread so it obviously made you feel something. Meaning you are unbiased in your opinion and shelling out a defense of the Truthers means you are partial to their cause, meaning what you say will be tainted with that passion for them.

edit on 043030p://f51Tuesday by L1U2C3I4F5E6R because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by L1U2C3I4F5E6R

I find it extremely distasteful and disrespectful that you would refer to film of 3,000 people being slaughtered as "silly footage"......

"The US gov does not have the best track record of carrying out successful covert missions."
Oh really? Hmmm-well, they managed to murder the President Of The United States in front of multiple witnesses in broad daylight and they seem to have gotten away with that one pretty well.......

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
hey buddy,

what kind of house did thoe involved with the 911 lie live in before the attack...Silverstein as an example.

It is strange how your own conclusions are actually strikes against your argument.

Do you know that war is a racket.

You are actually comparing dylan averys income and windfall off of 911 thruth as evidence of his motives.

ha ha ha.

have you ever considered the vast amounts of money made by those who are involved with the bringing of democracy to the middle east.

of course not.

you are a troll....a good one....one that looks like a person...but you are still under a dirty old bridge trying to get us to pay you attention rather than money...but i will tell you now and on the record...you are but a little troll...scared of truth...scared of us.

we will not pay your toll.

remember when the earth was flat.

we do.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
reply to post by thegrayone

That seems to be exactly what the poster is saying; apparently history only goes in 10-year cycles.

I don't know if the events of 911 affected the OP personally but to say to just move on from this and just forget about it? I guess it is like your credit, every seven years your original bad credit gets erased !

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Well i see you didn't bother to read what i posted...must be to much knowledge for you to take in...That is hard evidence that the NIST report is wrong...the buildings should not have just collapsed....An i also see the other so called debunker above your name could not respond as it was to much for them to take in also...but hey....when you brightened up on your structural understanding of steel frame construction you might...you just might come to understand a wee...tinsy tiny bit more.....i have nothing against lucifer...had coffee with him yesterday and frankly he didn't mention you.

Anyhow...good thing i don't know anything about loose change...or i miight have to agree with you....and good thing i don't just listen to youtube bunk....

next time i have coffee with Satan I will mention you again and see what he says.

Do I know what brought the towers down...Especially WTC7 nope....but i do know what didn't bring them down....box cutter cessna pilots with Aluminium Jets hitting a Steel frame structure ...and not having enough time let alone a high enough temperature to melt the steel enough to cause a catastrophic global collapse(progressive). in one building let alone three.

I also know that it would take time...money and a lot of resources to complete an action such as 9/11 and the so called hijackers could not have possibly have the resources or know how to complete a task such as this....and i also know when i look into things i do a lot of hard research and will not just jump to conclusions that do not make sense or cannot be backed up with so called hard evidence...that yourself and the others just blindly jumping in have not provided any.

so i will reverse this and say this....You who believe the OS have provided ZERO evidence to back up your claims of 9/11.

now i must go back and finish my coffee with my good friend Satan.....cause Jesus and mohamed will be coming to join us soon....but i think Bhudda is shagging Isis right now...but i can't see that turning into a good relationship....can you?

edit on 053030p://f01Tuesday by plube because: gramarical correction

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skippy1138

I find it extremely distasteful and disrespectful that you would refer to film of 3,000 people being slaughtered as "silly footage"......

"The US gov does not have the best track record of carrying out successful covert missions."
Oh really? Hmmm-well, they managed to murder the President Of The United States in front of multiple witnesses in broad daylight and they seem to have gotten away with that one pretty well.......

See you lot are pure liars. I never said "silly footage" in repsect to the REAL news footage, get your fact right please or keep your mouth shut. Liars like yourself are what the truthers are all about. The link you used to my post shows no such thing of me saying "silly footage" I was talking about the "manipulated" footage the truthers use. The video of the 3000 people being killed is tragic and sad. I use in the first line of my post the word MANIPULATED.

People should take what you say as LIES not fact from now on. I have never disrespected the 3000 who died. ONLY the truthers do and you for making up crap.

edit on 043030p://f59Tuesday by L1U2C3I4F5E6R because: spelling

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

People should take what you say as LIES not fact from now on. I have never disrespected the 3000 who died. ONLY the truthers do and you for making up crap.

edit on 043030p://f59Tuesday by L1U2C3I4F5E6R because: spelling

What amazes me is that these people pretend like they're experts with regard to building both material and the engineering of these massive buildings. Then they use this magical knowledge to emphatically state that there is no way these buildings should have fallen the way they did.. OH MY GOD ! If these people actually understood what they were talking about, they'd realize how silly truthers really are !

Keep up the good fight my friend !

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

ON the topic of Osama Bin Laden. HE was used as the figure head of this Al Quieda group for years. JUst because he is not wanted by the FBI (we all know their track record on getting the right person) and just because he may of not committed these attack does not mean that Islamic Extremists did not do it.

Well Lucy, that's quite the admission -- especially since capturing or killing Osama bin Laden has been the entire basis for the U.S. government to launch a couple of illegal and immoral multi-trillion $$$ wars that have killed over a million innocent civilians in Iraq and Afghanistan.

What if I told you there's credible evidence (including statements by former British Foreign Minister Robin Cook, international intelligence agencies, CIA internal documents and agents) that your "Al Quieda" bogeyman doesn't exist? Who would you blame then? I'm sure you'd find someone. Hey I know -- how about those 9/11 conspiracy nutjobs?

And while you're at it, please tell us more about Exponent Failure Analysis Associates, the company you know so well and admire so much.

edit on 9/21/2010 by GoldenFleece because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
skeptic_al
You should know that if a bullet kills a man that bullet is evidence and should not be tampered with. It would be put in a little plastic bag and locked up. Aside from that, much of the peripheral info, (like the disappeared steel) came from contributions on the internet, by people brave enough to ask questions. The ass covering in the aftermath is so awful that there should be people in the clink. All those people that died are gone. Is there nobody to ask why that should have been so? Is it so wrong to ask questions, even in ignorance? and there are many questions to ask, and many people are doing so. It's not enough just to "know your place" anymore.

edit on 21-9-2010 by smurfy because: text change.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I really think people like in the OP make theses threads just to start a big arguement. Maybe too rack up on a.t.s. points.To say the 911 truth movement has absolutly no evidence is mad.I would ask all the 911 truthers (non ignorant) not to give this post the time of day and just move on.Let the sheep remain sheep .

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Well then maybe you should have said "silly manipulated footage" to avoid confusion when dealing with such a sensitive topic- and using your own words is not "making up crap".......

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

That is what i think to be honest. I find it extremely difficult to believe anyone could predict how and if these building would fall without having it actually happen. Trying to recreate it on a computer is ridiculous. This is a one off event that was so huge you could not prepare nor guess as to the outcome. I think that these people use flawed science and especially flawed figures to garner their story. Not saying they do it on purpose but no one can fathom the ACTUALL damage to the structure of a building when a Jumbo Jet really does hit a Tower like that. The natural elements come into play. Things that only can be discovered when it really happens. Everything else before this is guess work. Educated guess work. You have made some good points my friend.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join