It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this 9/11 nonsense going to ever go away? ZERO eveidence but still pushing on!

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Well that is a shame...cause the same people who build these types of buildings...such as myself....A structural Engineer....do Have a wee bit of understanding....unlike yourself i guess. But it is not fair of me to assume that cause i don't know you...But you assume What???? ...cause your a truther you dont have degrees...or understanding....I think you need to Be careful...Cause things will bite you.So you actually believe that only believers in the OS are Educated.

It is actually very Educated people that are really awake to what is going on as you can tell by the Educated responses...You can see by most of the truther replies how things are worded and the responses are resonable cept a few go on a outright attack.

So when i posted a very detailed response it became an insult onto peoples knowledge and backgrounds...now that is strange...that is what happens when someone does not have a proper rebuttle to a decent reply.

Well you my friend can keep that thought...as i am not personally going to say things about your knowledge...cause i consider all knowledge valuble even when it is misdirected...as it all leads to understanding,

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by plube
Being generous to the government-backed fire-collapse theory - just before a random event occurs the rate of occurrence will tend below the mean; after the event it will tend above the mean. Let's suppose 3 collapses in every 100 years is the average fire-induced collapse rate to be expected for steel framed high-rise buildings in the US (and the fact that the rate remained at zero for so long suggests that this is an overestimate). So the rate is one day every 33.333 years = 1 day every 12,175 days. Hence, the probability for one such collapse to occur on any specified day is 1 in 12,175, and the probability for three collapses is 1 in 12,175 cubed = 1 in 1.805 trillion.

edit on 023030p://f59Tuesday by plube because: EX error

I am a big fan of The Laws of Probability and took several years of Psych Statistics. Prior to this event, there were zero cases of steel structures in the US as falling do to fire damage. In order to accurately postulate a prediction of the sorts you have mentioned, you would require a more frequency of events as prior the frequency was approx ZERO. 3 with in the same day is simply illogical and if one is to even utilize the Laws of Probability approach, it is even more proof positive there was human interaction.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
In answer the the OP question,No.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Jenisiz

Well that is what i keep on saying myself...i could accept one collapse in the OS....possibly with say a partial collapse on a second one and maybe jaut maybe serious structural internal damage on WTC7......but three in one day during the same event with all being instigated by different factors ...one plane at floor 82 and the second at 95 and no plane on WTC7....Not a chance in the world.

thanks for your insight...i have to agree completely with your analysis

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

I never CLAIMED you said them.
Those are typical responses from Conspiracy Theorists.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

reply to post by jfj123

Well that is a shame...cause the same people who build these types of buildings...such as myself....A structural Engineer....do Have a wee bit of understanding....unlike yourself i guess.

Actually I'm a builder

But it is not fair of me to assume that cause i don't know you...But you assume What???? ...cause your a truther you dont have degrees...or understanding...

Not at all. My responses are for those who state that there is no way the buildings could have come down due to fire and structural damage. This is simply not true. As an engineer, you know several things about building, especially high rises.
1. An engineers plan is almost never followed exactly.
2. Due to time constraints, work arounds are unfortunately common thus allowing the buildings to be finished faster even though structurally, they will suffer.
3. You understand that once a structure is damaged, the remaining structural components must carry the load. At some point those overloaded components WILL fail and there will be a global structural failure.

So for someone to say that a failure of this type is simply not possible, it tells me they don't have knowledge of how these or any buildings are actually built.

edit on 21-9-2010 by jfj123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SL55T0T0

So I guess the OS believer is basically a patriot for the USA? It more or less reminds me about a native american joke. Why the Eagle can't fly? It is full of sh~~.
There is more to that but that was a summary.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by L1U2C3I4F5E6R

I see you are a new member here.

Enjoy your stay.

oh and 9/11 was a mossad/cia operation.

duh.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

Beautifully well written argument. A lot of it doesn't make sense. I am starting to believe the remote control plane theory because how did this 757 seem to magically know where to hit the fortified newly constructed area? I can't believe that there are so many idiots that flagged this thread to. Wait what am I saying this is america so many sheople.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Is it possible yes...anything is possible. Is it logical for three steel structures of their magnitude to crumble because of fire? As stated earlier, this is the first time in US history that steel structures such as those have succumbed to falling do to fire.
Try this:

easycalculation.com...

Punch in 2 (There are two outcomes, the building stays standing or the build falls) for the first line and then 3 (For the three buildings) for the second...watch what it says.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by L1U2C3I4F5E6R

Boy do you not get it, this whole thing is about oil, and removal of the right's of Americans plus every other countries people's right's.
The Government of the US was sitting with their hands tied, being questioned in congress about missing trillions of dollar, and wala, the check book is wide open, the the right's of American 's in blowing away in the wind, the Patriot act pulled off a shelf written by a Israeli.
They could not get the pipe line going in Afganistan, Saddam Hussein would not bend over for the U.S.A. and they could not Assassinate him.
Maybe read the book about the guy who was a econmic hit man, the US murder kill leaders of other countries, the US is not the good guys, but the money power guys.
Don't you relise most all politians are attorneys, which equals a professional lier, there may be a few good ones prosecutors but most of them are power hungry, money grubbers.

To end this post thank God for the Truthers, and just to help you out, you don't have a clue as to what makes the world go around, but in reguards to God or the Creator, for proof, I offer you to bend over and look at you dumb arse, no offence intended.

edit on 21-9-2010 by googolplex because: edit to add tings or remove tings that did nott seem correctly spelled or punchuated, thank you very much.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

reply to post by jfj123

Well that is a shame...cause the same people who build these types of buildings...such as myself....A structural Engineer....do Have a wee bit of understanding....unlike yourself i guess.

Actually I'm a builder

But it is not fair of me to assume that cause i don't know you...But you assume What???? ...cause your a truther you dont have degrees...or understanding...

Not at all. My responses are for those who state that there is no way the buildings could have come down due to fire and structural damage. This is simply not true. As an engineer, you know several things about building, especially high rises.
2. Due to time constraints, work arounds are unfortunately common thus allowing the buildings to be finished faster even though structurally, they will suffer.
3. You understand that once a structure is damaged, the remaining structural components must carry the load. At some point those overloaded components WILL fail and there will be a global structural collapse.

So for someone to say that a failure of this type is simply not possible, it tells me they don't have knowledge of how these or any buildings are actually built.

There were some pictures of the Floor Space before 9/11 showing some of the Welds on the Floor Trusses had
cracked. There was also evidence the Trusses when made were not checked for flaws with XRays. Not all were
XRayed, some were Faked to save money. There was a similar story with some of the Concrete being sub-standard.
With a Building that size, corruption and inferior quality has to be everywhere.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
"300+million outsmarted by a few dozen" Yeh kinda mind boggling huh? I saw this thread and I wanted to ram my head into the wall. reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by skeptic_al

Then why aren't people being sued?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

reply to post by jfj123

Actually I'm a builder

3. You understand that once a structure is damaged, the remaining structural components must carry the load. At some point those overloaded components WILL fail and there will be a global structural failure.

What are you saying? is the above [a trying to be real] statement from a builder, if it is,you then have admitted that first off, the 9/11 commission don't know how they were actually constructed,(there is some evidence for that) and that the NIST along with their cartoons don't know how they were actually constructed. That leaves everything back to square one does it not? Load transference on the other hand would be an engineers forte and not something to be monkeyed with, it's not Fawlty Towers we are talking about, or is it?

edit on 21-9-2010 by smurfy because: grammar.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   

What is being said here is very interesting, but in being engneeris and such builders, a lot of things have not been done before, so one looks for a way or a possible easier way to do something.
This is the way it has always been done since before the stone age I guess, but back then when something failed it was inspected by the cave man, and a better improved way of doing what was done was perfected.

So now the question would be, are we going backwards in the way we examine what we have but when it fails, even the caveman would take it apart and look at what went wrong.
So why are these engneers, builders, architects, and the other professional not being given full axcess to all of the infomation reguarding the collapse of these three buildings, the reason is a cover up, just like Hitlers Parliment building, it was to gain power and control.

I am also a builder and a investigator, nothing major, but I trouble shoot and resovle problems.

If I was a major player in this investgation, I would build a mock up of these structures, and test them, this wil lnever be done to any extent that will come up with answers. Then the Truth would be revealed, and that can never happen, because then the whole house of cards would come down,
When I say mock up I only mean several floors at a model ratio, large enough to give the desired results.

edit on 21-9-2010 by googolplex because: edit to add missing letters and correct tork specifications

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jenisiz
reply to post by jfj123

Is it possible yes...anything is possible. Is it logical for three steel structures of their magnitude to crumble because of fire? As stated earlier, this is the first time in US history that steel structures such as those have succumbed to falling do to fire.

This is typical of "truthers" to actually LIE and state these structures fell ONLY because of fire. This is simply not true and you know it. All three structures had structural damage AND fires. Why LIE and state otherwise???

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic_al
There were some pictures of the Floor Space before 9/11 showing some of the Welds on the Floor Trusses had
cracked. There was also evidence the Trusses when made were not checked for flaws with XRays. Not all were
XRayed, some were Faked to save money. There was a similar story with some of the Concrete being sub-standard.
With a Building that size, corruption and inferior quality has to be everywhere.

Excellent points.
Another poster willing to pour a bucket of reason into a sea of insanity.
Great post !

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Jenisiz

Well probably because it built in the 60's, Duh

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jenisiz

Then why aren't people being sued?

Really? Are you actually asking this question?
Giant corporations don't get sued. Has anyone at BP been convicted of murder or negligent homicide ? Of course not !

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join