It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this 9/11 nonsense going to ever go away? ZERO eveidence but still pushing on!

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent0

I think Amercians still don't get why somebody would Kill themselves and everyone else as an act of terror. And yet spend Decades Listening the Klingon Battle Cries.
Be a Klingon, kill your enemy, and die with honor
It is far better to die with honour than to live dishonourably

The Terrorist on the Planes would have said and done anything to ensure they did
not fail. They would not even hessitate to kill a Pregnant Woman, where as a Passenger
would. And that's the Difference.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

So how can the OS be 100% correct?

VVV

It can't. But then it's just a model, a series of ideas and theories, so it's never going to be completely watertight. No theory about the past ever can be utterly proven in every tiny detail.

Furthermore, the "OS" is really just a shorthand created by the Truth Movement to allow them to talk about traditional theories of what happened on 9/11. It doesn't exist as a single entity, and elements of government and authority even disagree on small parts of it. That doesn't mean that as a whole it's invalid.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I guess Jesse Ventura is just another one of us "dillusional" truthers too.I mean what kind of credibility does a x Governer have.But I guess your intellegence way out exceeds his.Oh one more thing I wanted to add , for those who dont watch the video.Jesse Venture was all trained in demolitions when he was a navy seal ,but I guess you can dismiss his expertees in that also, being that he is apparently so "dillusional"

www.youtube.com...

edit on 22-9-2010 by trey85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by L1U2C3I4F5E6R

You know so much about the Mossad.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by trey85
I guess Jesse Ventura is just another one of us "dillusional" truthers too.I mean what kind of credibility does a x Governer have.But I guess your intellegence way out exceeds his.Oh one more thing I wanted to add , for those who dont watch the video.Jesse Venture was all trained in demolitions when he was a navy seal ,but I guess you can dismiss his expertees in that also, being that he is apparently so "dillusional"

www.youtube.com...

"dillusional"

Because he spent half his life doing Fake Wrestling Matches and Acting as if it was real, does that actually give him any more credibility than say...You on this matter. He has access to exactly the same evidence as you, Youtube.
For that matter, why does any Celebrity give the theories any more credibility. Tom Cruise is Celebrity, does that give Scientology any more Credibility, truth is he's more of a Liability.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by skeptic_al

So I guess becuase he was a Wrestler at one time that cancles out that he was a Governer and a demolition expert. ooooooooooook

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

What?

You dont trust in the words of a Luciferian?

Its not like they worship the father of lies or anything like that....... on the plus side, it was great to meet another member of the OS fairy tale club.

Something tells me that he is not the only Luciferian thats a member.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by trey85

I guess Jesse Ventura is just another one of us "dillusional" truthers too.

Yes, that statement is correct.

But he was not a Navy Seal.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by L1U2C3I4F5E6R
People need to move on from this. Whoever committed these acts are TERRORISTS. Whether it was the Muslims, the US gov or the JEWS ir a collusion of 2 ie US gov and Jews, it make no difference because should be old news and there IS NO PROOF that its was anything but Muslim terrorists.

MAYBE There IS NO PROOF because of the NON-INVESTIGATION.

Why weren't INTERNATIONAL & NATIONAL NFPA National Fire Protection Association Codes and Standards for fire investigations followed? Why was the Firefighters' Bible ignored and not followed?

Why am I a truther?

Because I am interested in the Truth, and the truth is that the Investigation NEVER HAPPENED nor was the NFPA Standards abided by.

First 343 Firefighters became collateral damage.

Then their profession was further disgraced by ignoring their rules for Fire Scene Investigations.

Why?

Why bother to have standards if they are not followed?
Why bother to have laws if they are not observed?
Why bother paying taxes to pay more people to make more laws if their laws are not to be followed?

Why am I a "Truther"?

Because I do not want to be a decieving Liar, nor their meat puppet, or an extension of their will. Firefighters are willing to do what they do, the least the world can do for them is listen to their professional informed and educated opinions. Instead of setting a new standard in which their science is just plain ignored and dismissed.

-et

[size=13]What

Do

WE

LEARN

IF

WE

DO

NOT

KNOW?

WE

DO

NOT

LEARN

THEN

WE

DO

NOT

IMPROVE

JUST

CONTINUE

SAME

MISTAKES.

edit on 22-9-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because: i added stuff

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
In a building that should of been full of Israelis, how many were there on 9/11, how many were killed, I think Bush's first statement was 30, but what was it one. Why did the guy who leased the building not show up for breakfest that morning, something he did almost everyday, why did his daughter who worked in the building , not show up for work on 9/11.
Why did the Italians say it was a inside job from the beginning, because anyone with half a brain would know this.
India found the money trail.
WHy has the FBI never released the info on who the people were that shorted the airlines just before 9/11, beause they can't, and will not let the Truth out till it's forced out.
I don't believe bush was behind this, but became involved, once he saw what was going on.He was just a pawn.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

Gahhh. Thank you man. You literally summed it all up.

Now, to the other bickering, ranting adversaries, please hear my point. All of you extremist "truthers" that continue to post and say that 9/11 has absolutely no possibility of being actual terrorists are no better than the OS believers that won't open their mind up to think about the possibility of 9/11 being an inside job...

I completely understand that you all want to stand strong beside what you believe in, but the biggest flaw in critical thinking with the majority of the population is that people can not and will not keeps their minds open.
It's the key.

To the "truthers": Think about when you "woke up" and realized that there was something more to 9/11 than what we've been told, and ask yourself "Why did I come to my senses?"

Now I'm not saying I have all the answers. Hell, I just turned 18. I wont claim to know anything, but my intuition is telling me that its most likely because you opened your mind, and accepted the facts from different angles of the story. Just please, please DON'T shut people down for what they believe in. That's exactly the mindset of Fox (Faux) News, and thats EXACTLY why you're acting no better than them. Even if you're positive that you're right, show them the facts that cause you to stand so strongly beside your opinion, and if they don't comply at the very moment, perhaps they will in the future. All one can do is hope.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by samhouston1886
reply to post by GoldenFleece

What?

You dont trust in the words of a Luciferian?

Especially not this one, who seems particularly obstinate and dim.

Lucifer Lucy asks, "Is this 9/11 nonsense going to ever go away?"

I'm wondering, will SHE ever go away?

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
All i can say is you are right but will not even in the smallest way sway these people who have at this point set their entire veiw of the world trying to blame the government whomever that is its not five guys in a room its thousands of people from city state and federal there are also many civilian agencys that would have to all be coordinated and then all would have to keep the biggest secret ever known to themselves never slipping up or being caught just not possible its just not possible but that means nothing and is confronted with a profound ignorance , i wish you luck with this thread but thhere will be no logical talk and little common sense the deceived will only critic your spe;ing grammar and any little nuonce (spelling
) they are the guy in the 2012 movie just not as cool or funny but def as nuts .

just sigh and move on i still get caught up with 9/11 threads but have realized these there is no point they wanna beleive the earth is flat let em rock the freak on they will neither help or change anything about that day and will fight you because admitting the truth would drain there lives of this collective pat on the back and high five shared in each and everyone of the truther threads just let em play and get tired so they can sleep and not bother their parents before bed time.

Be Well

PS i am from nyc out on long island now and if you dont beleive two airliners hit the towers i have ten or twenty thousand first hand withnesses to help you see the TRUTH!

and the familys of the victims might wanna have a few words with you about your so called theorys omitting the disillusioned psycho but that the truthers star witness so here we go WATCH THIS it s funny to watch the feeding frenzy

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by triplescorpio

And I am from NYC too and I don't believe the official story and neither do thousands of people who were in NYC when 9/11 happened. To each his own.

Here is what a retired Nasa engineer thinks about 9/11:
www.vcreporter.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

reply to post by Granite

I do not think this thread would be moved to any dis-info section based on my OP and my posts or anyone supporting the OS. The OS is worldwide known as the story that stands.

The truthers are the Dis-info antagonists for claims incorrectly and without due care and attention to some plot involving the US gov and Mossad. You lot could be dis-info people and trying to stir up trouble for the majority and offering zero proof but portraying the victims. The ONLY victims died during the TERRORIST attack.

You lot argue that non truthers believe what we hear on the news. Well thats cheap as EVERY story on ATS is from the news and reported by someone. You lot consistently rip headlines straight from the horses mouth and the debate it and believe it. So you are as per usual incorrect and just a little joker with no original thought or sense. Just another non patriot to your country in times of strife.

Mods please deal with this passive aggressive cheap troll. How can you guys let this idiot carry on? ATS has become so cheap these days and I gotta be honest with you, who do you work for? Pissed off Americans are not allowed to vent our disgust yet hipster liberal pro NWO are running the show? C'mon!!!

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

People need to move on from this. Whoever committed these acts are TERRORISTS. Whether it was the Muslims, the US gov or the JEWS ir a collusion of 2 ie US gov and Jews, it make no difference because should be old news and there IS NO PROOF that its was anything but Muslim terrorists.

Did you just say it "makes no difference" if it was Muslims or the US Government who were responsible for 9/11...?

Umm... OK.

edit on 22-9-2010 by FOXMULDER147 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
since when do you have to agree with and never question anything the government says without even asking questions or investigating for yourself? this was one of the largest acts of terrorism on american soil, and it lead to two wars in the middle east that most would say were unnecessary and even illegal. during this period the government told us more lies than ever before in the history of our country. all of these issues combined lead us to where we are economically along with other issues also seemingly engineered by our government. as a direct result trillions of our tax dollars are being sucked down a black hole never to be seen again while our school systems fail and suffer, our infrastructure rots away and collapses, and all of our manufacturing jobs steadily move to developing countries with low labor costs and no benefits. not to mention the ability for our politicians to now steadily corrode our rights with oppressive laws aimed at spying on and monitoring american citizens and their communications. a lot of this is a direct result of 9/11, something the government never even bothered to thoroughly investigate. none of this sounds a little fishy to you? i guess anyone who questions the government must be crazy and i am making all of this up. never mind the fact that the government can now use the patriot act to come and lock you up for the rest of your life with no charges ever being filed or ever going to trial because you are insane and dangerous for daring the question their authority and motives. give me a break..

edit on 22-9-2010 by 2weird2live2rare2die because: dangerous radical patriotism

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by L1U2C3I4F5E6R

If you looked at the number of stars your first post got versus the number your first opponent got a few posts down you would see that you are losing this battle in these parts.

Let me tell you a story about 9/11:

I think al Qaeda started off like Operation Gladio in Italy as revealed by Prime Minister of Italy Giulio Andreotti.

Giulio Andreott (member of the Christian Democracy, DC) publicly recognized the existence of Gladio on October 24, 1990. Andreotti spoke of a "structure of information, response and safeguard", with arms caches and reserve officers. He gave to the Commissione Stragi, the parliamentary commission led by senator Giovanni Pellegrino in charge of investigations on bombings committed during the Years Of Lead in Italy, a list of 622 civilians who according to him were part of Gladio.

Al Qaeda was a stay behind army we created in Afghanistan to ensure the Russians could not make any more incursions there and to grow opium there for certain rogue individuals connected to U.S. intelligence agencies.

Osama Bin Laden was initially one of our highest contacts in the group and quite possibly the leader of the cell being the son of a wealthy and powerful Saudi Arabian family. He was not a grunt on the front line but rather a high level leader connected to rogue U.S. intelligence agents.

As with the stay behind army in Operation Gladio, Al Qaeda engaged in terrorist attacks to achieve political ends for U.S. intelligence agencies, to give politicians an excuse to enact policies that they have always wanted to but were unable to. It is likely the low level operatives in the cell in Italy as well as the cell Al Qaeda in Afghanistan knew nothing of their leaders connections to rogue U.S. intelligence agents.

Have you seen Aaron Russo's interview about Nick Rockefeller with Alex Jones? In it Aaron tells the audience that around 1999-2000 while friends with Nick, Nick told him that Aaron would see an event happen and out of this event we would go into Afghanistan to start looting their natural resources, into Iraq to overthrow Saddam and get the oil flowing, and we would overthrow Hugo Chavez in Venezuela.

The thing is, something Aaron and Alex did not pick up on, how could Nick Rockefeller be sure we would go into Afghanistan?

• I can see Iraq, we fought a war with them before and getting people to support another war there wouldn't be as hard as it should.
  • I can see Hugo Chavez in Venezuela, the U.S. has a decent success rate for coups and Hugo Chavez just did unilaterally renegotiate contracts with Exxonmobile formerly Rockefeller owned Standard Oil before it was broken up into Exxon and Mobile due to anti-trust actions and then more recently merged (no doubt the Rockefellers who owned massive shares through various endowments, funds, "charities", etc decided to get the band back together as it were).
  • We had no recent conflicts with Afghanistan and they were not a topic of debate at all, they were not on the radar. If terrorists linked to OBL who was in Afghanistan hadn't attacked us then how the heck would an invasion of Afghanistan ever be sold to the public?

Nick Rockefeller knew this event would happen that would be linked to OBL and Afghanistan because he was a part of the committee or he had family on the committee that gave the Al Qaeda stay behind army their marching orders for a new mission to fly planes into the WTC.

Some of the people behind the PNAC policy are also likely connected to the committee that gave the Al Qaeda stay behind army their marching orders. They all but begged for a new Pearl Harbor that could be used by them to enact policies that they have wanted to get through for some time but had been unable to, like invading Iraq and overthrowing Saddam Hussein.

I get the feeling from OBL's statements after 9/11 that he might not have been a part of 9/11, that the rogue U.S. intelligence agents connected to the Al Qaeda stay behind army cut him out of the loop or that he quit. Shortly after 9/11 OBL said to look at the government within the government of the U.S. if you want to know who was behind 9/11.

In December of 2001 a new "OBL tape" "appeared" that had a darker skinned, pudgy faced, right-handed OBL writing with his right-hand (OBL is left-handed) discussing being behind the terrorist attacks with an old associate Khaled al-Harbi who supposedly was no longer active in Al Qaeda.

Shortly after the tape was released Khaled al-Harbi went into "hiding" supposedly near the Iranian/Afghanistan border. I think he was living in a cushy apartment or palace or villa somewhere, maybe in Saudi Arabia, as I think the whole tape was staged by the rogue U.S. intelligence agents or their lackeys.

For al-Harbi's participation in the staged video, Al-Harbi surrendered himself to the Saudi Arabian embassy in Iran on July 13, 2004. His surrender was part of a one-month amnesty offer by the Saudi government on June 23, 2004, so he got away scot-free.

You asked for 100% proof, what exactly does that entail?

• A signed confession from a co-conspirator in the plot? Someone who had smuggled explosives into the WTC in the weeks before 9/11 when the building had been evacuated multiple times and the weekend before 9/11 when power was shut off in parts of the south tower for a cabling upgrade? The person could be lying.
  • A black box that reveals the useful idiot terrorists who hijacked the plane talking about no longer having control over the plane as if it was on auto-pilot moments before the crash (so the rogue U.S. intelligence agents could be sure the planes hit the buildings)? The recording could be faked.
  • Detonators, explosives, or other material evidence that could prove a controlled demolition took down the WTC? All the evidence of the largest crime scene in American history was hauled away post-haste before it could all be gone over with a fine tooth comb by forensic investigators.
  • Countless actual recreations of the event using identical buildings and planes (admittedly expensive but doable)? The details of the crash might still not be exact.

Be specific, what kind of proof are you actually looking for? Saying you want 100% proof doesn't mean anything.

Many people just don't believe that the U.S. government would kill its own people and their beliefs on 9/11 are based on that belief.
The U.S. government has waged 2 wars based on lies in recent history that have resulted in the murder of approximately 4 million people:
Vietnam with the Gulf of Tonkin lie, which Robert McNamara knew to be a lie, that murdered 2 million Vietnamese, 1 million Cambodians, and about 25,000 American servicemen.
Iraq with the Iraqi WMD lie, which U.S. intelligence agencies and politicians knew to be a lie thanks to the testimony of Hussein Kamal, Saddam's son-in-law who defected to us, told us the amounts and types of WMD they created and destroyed, and who returned to Iraq after Saddam said all was forgiven only to have Saddam then execute him; that murdered about 1 million Iraqis and about 5000 American servicemen.

Our government is already guilty of murdering Americans, more Americans than were murdered on 9/11.

Lastly the U.S. government is not a single entity, it is composed of countless individuals with their own individual motivations. All it takes are a group of rogue U.S. intelligence agents who have no oversight by anyone and thanks to the secrecy and SAPs within the CIA, NSA, DoD, it is more than possible to pull off the tale I just wove.

This information isn't even hard to find. All it takes is spending some time reading on the internet, something more and more young people are doing everyday rather than watching the elite owned mass media designed to propagandize the public.

I think this is the biggest reason politicians have been coming out of the woodwork to try and pass bills (internet cutoff legislation, the ACTA treaty, cybersecurity legislation, talk of taking down Wikileaks, and even net neutrality to get their foot in the door) restricting the free flow of communications between individuals over the internet. The elite are losing control of their monopoly on the distribution of information, something that they have had for thousands of years for the simple fact that it use to cost a lot of money, while now it costs next to none.

One last thing, I am an agnostic, I've seen no proof God exists, he has never spoken to me (if for nothing else I would have a next to impossible time believing it was really him and not an imposter). Lucifer who you speak so fondly of does not share power, he wants it all for himself and if he has the opportunity he will take it. You try to state that Lucifer supports humankind in whatever they want to do, a fan of man, your speech on it reminded me of Al Pacino in the Devil's Advocate where Al Pacino played the devil.

Lucifer wants everyone to do whatever they want while trying to tempt men to do evil to one another.

I want "your body, your property, your choice", everyone gets to do whatever they want with their own body and property while not violating other people's unalienable right to do whatever they want with their own body and property.

Can you see the difference?

Wow that was a long post.

Don't get me started on the elite and their view that most of humankind are useless eaters, cattle... most of the elite themselves are useless eaters. They do not create anything, they do not add to the world, rather they get a free ride off of the scientists, engineers, and artists they surround themselves with because of their money and power.

edit on 22-9-2010 by Bobbox1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Bobbox1980

Thanks for that little tidnit of information there bobbox....gave you a star for being wide awake and also gave a star to 2weird2live2rare2die for also being awake...and don't get me started on the bottom feeding Elite Either as i have stated in other threads....to the rockerfellers and rothchild of this planet beware cause the masses are starting to wake up and you will no longer be in control.

We the people are standing up for our rights and we the people out number you bigtime...so sleep with one eye open your game plan is falling apart.

as for you lucifer with the wee miniscule thing on the top of your brain you are not going to suceed in deraling the movement for truth...and if you mention the 3000 that we as you say dont care about well your sooooooo wrong ...it is because we care we keep fighting for the truth...just cause you get a few in the truth movement that grasp onto far fetched ideas...majority of us are very well educated with our feet firmly planted on terra firma.

but in addition to those 3000 we also fight for the 1 million plus who have been lost to these false flag operations...and to say we not patriotic...we are people from all over the world who believe that the Elite have created a situation of hard economic times to fill the armies with disillusioned young men and women who are looking for a better way of life as the army recruitment centers open their arms...

If your so blind that you cannot see the bigger game and how the Elite manipulate ALL things to fill their filthy greedy pockets....well you have learned nothing in your 36yrs of life on this beautiful planet.

This is not just an American terrorist attack....it is an attack on the world....and the way the people of the world will win is by Exposing the truth no matter what the cost.

The Elite as i have always said think in long term and that is why governments only survive short terms.

But i am sure you will have some SIMPLE snarky remark that will be once again absolutely meaningless....and it will in some poor simplistic way make you feel big for that one minute second where your feathers will be ruffled and you will stand proud as a peacock.

You have not added one stitch of valuble information in this entire thread....and the sad part is your the one who initiated it. Be well and hope you have a great day.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by googolplex
reply to post by skeptic_al

What about buiding 7 it would not of went straight down, all of the lower supports would not have failed at the same instance, the building would have fallen to one side, this has been proven.
Building 7 was controlled demolition, it was to perfect, no fire could do this.

Making blanket statements like this proves simply one thing.....
You have no idea what you're talking about.

This is the biggest problem with truthers. You talk as if you are an expert and you are not.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join