It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this 9/11 nonsense going to ever go away? ZERO eveidence but still pushing on!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+57 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
When is this so called "truth" movement and conspiracy talk going to end?

Truthers seem rather sanctimonious and believe in the fact that 9/11 was an inside job.

I think it is a bit insane to draw absurd conclusions with only 20 mins of manipulated footage to support these claims. For every poorly constructed theory I have heard or seen and even read here on ATS (yes I read all the stuff on ATS about 9/11 before commenting) I have not heard one piece of ACTUAL EVIDENCE.

NO EVIDENCE. I keep hearing and seeing the same bits of footage being passed around as actual proof. This is ridiculous. There is no possible way to know what really happened by watching some silly footage of the towers collapsing. There are too many variables to consider. Every possible theory has come forward from these "truthers" and yet not one of them is credible. From thermite to insurance scams to pretense for war each theory has in its own right a big damn hole right in the middle. Every time someone confronts one of these madmen truthers they shout and bitch and scream "You are lying and are a disinfo agent blah blah blah!!"

I now rank "truthers" three or four rungs on the ladder below Scientology and Purity clubs for girls. Both believe in such outrageous nonsense. Now Truthers join that club of gullible and lonesome people.

People need to move on from this. Whoever committed these acts are TERRORISTS. Whether it was the Muslims, the US gov or the JEWS ir a collusion of 2 ie US gov and Jews, it make no difference because should be old news and there IS NO PROOF that its was anything but Muslim terrorists.

The only thing that should be given some thought is the actual innocent people who lost their lives that day and their now remaining families.

9/11 was a bad day for some but for the "Truther" it was a day they came to the forefront of internet stupidity. All of their conclusions are based on stuff they found on the internet. This is hardly a valid defense in court. I question their motives and their loyalty.

I have a feeling that "truthers" are waging a war against Patriots and against America. Im not saying that truthers are terrorists as they are clearly not but they are dillusional and after all these years have FAILED to show one piece of evidence (that was not found on some website, that was not made up by their three leaders, not invented by other truthers). NO EVIDENCE HAS BEEN FOUND THAT IS PROOF!!

All conspiracy theorists seem to contradict each other and make stuff up. If the NWO is going to rule the world they better hurry up because conspiracy theorists say the world will end in 2012 and so did some Mayans. SEE my point.

edit on 123030p://f09Monday by L1U2C3I4F5E6R because: missed out a bit

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by L1U2C3I4F5E6R

S & F, with a side of A+ and 5 cool points.

"When is this so called "truth" movement and conspiracy talk going to end?"

Never. It is difficult to believe 300+ million people got outsmarted by a few dozen.

not all of this is relevent, but here is a look at the coordinated propaganda machine at work against "truthers":

edit on 20-9-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because: (no reason given)

+90 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   

How on Earth can you rant so much, call truthers names and then throw in this little gem,

People need to move on from this. Whoever committed these acts are TERRORISTS. Whether it was the Muslims, the US gov or the JEWS ir a collusion of 2 ie US gov and Jews, it make no differnce because should be old news.

The main story lacking evidence is the OS......And even you state it may have been the Gov...

Your whole thread just doesn't make sense and I hope it's removed for the outright attack on members that it is...

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
TRUTHERS should not be their name. They have NO truth to their mass hysteria. Its all assumption, speculation and people being silly people. Its how religion got so popular and still is today without any PROOF of god.

We NEED proof. But you show us none. NO proof! SHOW US SOME PROOF, REAL PROOF!!

And as far as an attack on members. I do no such thing. I have a different story and my story is the same as the one most people on this planet believe. Islamic Terrorists did this.

edit on 123030p://f13Monday by L1U2C3I4F5E6R because: (no reason given)

+21 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   

We NEED proof. But you show us none. NO proof! SHOW US SOME PROOF, REAL PROOF!!

Why don't you show me proof that it was as the OS states...
I mean "real" proof, not fabrications or twisted logic...

And this is not an attack on members???

I now rank "truthers" three or four rungs on the ladder below Scientology and Purity clubs for girls. Both believe in such outrageous nonsense. Now Truthers join that club of gullible and lonesome people.

edit on 20-9-2010 by CynicalM because: add second part

+49 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
The "truther movement" will end when the truth is found.

Right now there's only shaky evidence supporting any account of the events on 9/11, including the official one.

Until more evidence is uncovered or the events are studied to the point of actual understanding, there will always be those who will want to know more about that day.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by drwizardphd
The "truther movement" will end when the truth is found.

Right now there's only shaky evidence supporting any account of the events on 9/11, including the official one.

Until more evidence is uncovered or the events are studied to the point of actual understanding, there will always be those who will want to know more about that day.

We all SAW what we SAW. That day will be remembered by many. But thanks to the "truthers" movement the real tragedy is getting overlooked by a few people who are unsure of what they saw or what they were told.

Why is religion so freely believed? No proof. So why is the OS not believed. Are you telling me that there is more evidence of an actual god than of terrorist committing these acts? Now think carefully before you answer as we are all watching and listening.

Someone asked me to prove that the OS is correct. I don't need to because that's the story. The truthers story is after the inital OS and lacks evidence so they need to show the PROOF to debunk the official story. If I claim i was captured by Aliens, then I am telling the truth till someone disproves my story.

Truth is subjective at best and is only the truth if people believe it to be. That is how a court system works. Two sides, the winner is who the jury believe. In THIS case most people believe the OS.

SO again I politely ask SHOW ME THE PROOF!!

edit on 123030p://f27Monday by L1U2C3I4F5E6R because: spelling

+77 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Wow, thanks for that emotional and irrational rant that contributed nothing except to vent your spleen. Feel better? Your avatar and previous thread, Maybe as a Human race we need to look to Lucifer as our saviour!! tell me all I need to know.

Some people just can't handle the truth (or think for themselves.) Good luck with your new "savior."

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Truth is subjective at best and is only the truth if people believe it to be. That is how a court system works. Two sides, the winner is who the jury believe. In THIS case most people believe the OS.

Care to show me the proof that most people believe the OS ??

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

No, their signature says more,

We all report to somebody. And report about somebody. We watch carefully

I just wonder who they report to, what about, and who they are watching..

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece

Wow, thanks for that emotional and irrational rant that contributed nothing except to vent your spleen. Feel better? Your avatar and previous thread, Maybe as a Human race we need to look to Lucifer as our saviour!! tell me all I need to know.

Some people just can't handle the truth (or think for themselves.) Good luck with your new "savior."

The truth again is not present from you people. NO PROOF. where is this proof that you have been trying to accumulate for so many years now? Nothing has ever been presented that constitutes proof. You have failed to establish any factual chain of evidence. Why has no one involved in this mass destruction come forward publically to support the truthers and say they helped plan and carry it out?

It would of taken hundreds of people. The US gov does not have the best track record of carrying out successful covert missions. So all of a sudden they can fool the world? Silence hundreds of people. Oh yeah...you will say they killed all witnesses to. How convenient.

You all need to wake up and stop finding fault for your fantasy. Only the truthers believe this story and the rest of the population believe the OS. Otherwise everyone would be a truther. But we are not. More credible people believe the terror attacks.

The whole fo the US Army believe the terrorist did it. The UK government has denounced the idea of the US gov performing this kind of act. The rich and wealthy believe the OS. As not one has stepped forward to help the "truthers" Where is the truthers support from some really PROMINENT people that are not Muslim.

Any Lords? Any Kings? Any Billionaires, Any Fortune 500 CEO's? Any Current Senior Members of the US or UK armed forces? Any Nobility? Any Supreme Judges? What about the Head of the FBI or CIA or NSA or DIA or DEA or DHS? No you say....are they all in collusion. Are they all wrong?...all these established people. Or are a few people on ATS and a couple of other websites the right ones.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
It will not go away becouse there is a whole new crop of fresh minds to fill with BS. Kids that were say between 8 and 13 at the time that didnt pay any attention to all this are just now getting to the point of serious inquiry.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
When you say there is ZERO evidence to support the truth movement, I think you are proving to us that you have ZERO interest in opening up your mind. You may still be in the denial phase my friend.

Nonetheless, if you do want to see some pretty interesting evidence, that does in fact support the truth movement, please check out the following title:

'Loose Change 9/11: An American Coup'

You can find this on Netflix right now, within the documentary section. I just watched this recently, and they presented some pretty straight forward evidence.

Take care.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
building 7 is never going away and neither is bush sitting in a classroom full of children when hes at risk while the country is being attacked. he was acting like he was waiting for something to happen and was being very suspicious.

and where did the anthrax come from?....HMMMMM HMMMMM HMMMMMM

the government has been planning for this for years. chances are when the trade center was bombed the first time is when all the charges were set for round 2, with all the safety inspections going on after wards by private government contractors, as they were installing safety monitoring devices/bombs throughout all 3 buildings

edit on 20-9-2010 by aliengenes because: needed to add more content

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Not too surprisingly, the OP's "arguments" sound very similar to those of irated high-school teachers in the Soviet system where I grew up. No development, no conclusion, the OS is absolutely right, you truthers are a ridiculous bunch in the face of all serious society (professors etc.), where is the evidence (ATS is full of meticuous evidence threads BTW)... and once a truther, you also believe annihilation by Mayans in 2012...

(In our case: "1956 was a counterrevolution, as the books write, and people in it wanted to give back all lands to the Catholic Church" etc.)

Same tactics, same level of argumentation.
It is surprising though there are several types of terrorists allowed by her words.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
... freedom of speech is freedom of speech... Those who believe there wasnt intervention with 911 are the fools who believe what they see on the commercially driven nightly news or read in news print. Climb out of the box and actually investigate the science to 911. I have no disrespect for those who lost their lives in the incident or their families suffering with grief. Science is science and there are many things related to the buildings falling down and facts dont match the science. Search the truth ! Good luck with your innocent journey in life...

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   

I would star and flag you simply for the laugh you gave me...I personally think there are way too many things that don't make sense, IMO your post sounds actually like you're a little scared that people aren't giving up, and maybe even getting closer to the truth. And deep down you know those buildings didn't collapse simply due to airliners.

EDIT: Here's a good list of 9/11 threads actually:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The first thread is the debate championship on the subject of 9/11. Let me quote a part of the last post by the losing debater:

It is a hard decision to make at this point of a debate. For several reasons, time, and what not, but mainly because of the way I personally feel about this debate. I have to concede to this debate because the evidence to prove 9/11 was a false flag operation is just overwhelming. I believe that many governments worked together to accomplish this goal in order to advance a global doctrine, and even this is evidence of governments deceiving the people, hence a false flag by all definitions.

edit on 20/9/10 by CHA0S because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

I would star and flag you simply for the laugh you gave me...I personally think there are way too many things that don't make sense, IMO your post sounds actually like you're a little scared that people aren't giving up, and maybe even getting closer to the truth. And deep down you know those buildings didn't collapse simply due to airliners.

I've been thinking the same thing..Why do they bother if they dont believe??

Is something about to come out that we haven't heard about yet??

Maybe Chenney is finally dying and they're scared what he might say.

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   

YouTube Link

Either you didn't watch the video you've linked in the original post, or this entire thread is an experiment in sarcasm and parody.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I don't think there were bombs planted (there could have been, but I think it's possible the planes were enough), but that does NOT mean it was not planned as an inside job.

I ask you - what evidence is there Muslim terrorists did it, aside from the word of our government and some questionable tapes featuring Bin Laden?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join