It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yahoo News reports story: "1,270 Architects/Engineers Reveal Hard Evidence of Explosive Demolition

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I've always tried to keep one foot out of the 9/11 conspiracy pool, but news like this is great.

I am open minded, and while many of the conspiracy theories hold about as much water as a bucket with a hole in the bottom, the official story has some very obvious gaps.

A new, independent and international investigation can do nothing but help us all. IF it is shown that the official story is indeed truthful, great. IF we are given a new and direct line of research and questions brought about by the confirmation of a controlled demolition, well, not great, but you get my point.

9/11 sucked no matter HOW it happened and WHO did it, that is something we can all come to terms with. A new investigation would be great, and it will help lay to rest the divisive debate that seems to grow by the day.

Thanks for the link and insight, I had no idea this was taking place today. I also find it intriguing the Yahoo picked this up and reported on it (however brief) from a neutral perspective.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
While the topic is very relevant and deserves discussion; the premise that 'because Yahoo and others are carrying it makes it important' is incorrect.

The story is from PR NewsWire. Any organization can post to PR NewsWire. The company I work for posts to PR NewsWire to drive traffic though to our website via the "news story". The entire story is written by the organization the story is about, and no journalist is involved at all. It is strictly a PR tool.

I love this topic, but a PR post does not give it widespread acceptance by the news media.

www.prnewswire.com...

edit on 9-9-2010 by Zangetsu because: add link to PRnewswire website

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Iv never asked you this! ,,,,,Do you think that Chap with the Turban that lives in a Cave somewhere near the Pakistani Border was the Man responsible for 9/11? B L's the name im looking for just curious because I dont remember anyone asking before!

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

see if they think a kerosene fire can bring down a high rise in a couple of hours.

If thats all you got out reading all the "official reports" then I can see why you are confused.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by DCDAVECLARKE
reply to post by hooper

Iv never asked you this! ,,,,,Do you think that Chap with the Turban that lives in a Cave somewhere near the Pakistani Border was the Man responsible for 9/11? B L's the name im looking for just curious because I dont remember anyone asking before!

Yes I do. Just like I believe a failed artist with one ball and a bad haircut started World War II and was responsible for the deaths of millions of humans.

Besides, there really isn't much to be "responsible" for. It not like he organized an army of millions and planned a huge assault. 19 guys bought airplane tickets, hijacked four planes and crashed them. Not exactly the most complicated plan in the world. Hell, the whole thing could have been organized from a laptop sitting in a Starbucks.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by illumin8ed

If you expect people to believe THOSE theories, at least show proof.

The proof has been shown. Over and over and over and over again.

But, as the saying goes, you can lead a horse to water....

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Yep 1270 Architects and Engineers that aren't getting paid to lie versus the 4 or so NIST engineers that were paid to weave the fairy tale that the government wanted in the NIST report. These NIST engineers didn't even mention Building 7 in their initial report. What a JOKE!

I think that speaks for itself. Of course this doesn't include the many many thousands of engineers that are too afraid to sign their names to the report for fear of reprisals.

Anybody that believes the government story is either paid to lie or hasn't looked into the huge pile of evidence against the official story.

Sorry all you disinfo people but jet fuel and office furniture and wall board can't melt steel and we had TONS of melted steel at ground zero. CASE CLOSED!

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

How come some of those guys are still alive an kicking? o an thanks for telling us you believe B L did it,, it helps us to really see were your head is,, the Zionists must love the likes of you...

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

There are sites -- like Yahoo! and AOL -- that receive a full news feed from PR Newswire and post every release the newswire distributes. But most sites display news that's relevant to their particular audience – these topic-specific sites receive customized news feeds based on subject, industry, and/or geography. To facilitate online audience targeting for your news, PR Newswire works very closely with our online partners to create these individually tailored feeds so that each web site receives precisely the type of news that is of interest to their audience.

PR Newswire FAQ's

So I guess the Yahoo source is automated with PR Newswire - what about the others?

If enough big entities run the story from PR Newswire, hopefully it invites others that do not have automated news from them to cover the story.

Either way, it is a good day.

A little goes a long way.

edit to add:

Where can I find examples of my release posted online?
A) Each time you distribute a news release to any domestic newsline, you will automatically receive a ReleaseWatch report via email. This report is a sampling of the online placement of your news release, and includes links to the full-text posting of your news release on sites that we scan for the report. Reports typically include 100+ links that will take you directly to your news release on sites such as:
AOL
Breitbart
Entrepreneur
Forbes
Yahoo!
Hoovers
MarketWatch
MSN
Reuters

So yep, finally the good guys over at AE911 Truth are getting the hang of engaging the media on a large scale - perhaps the senator involved with the press releace clued them in on good PR tactics?

edit on 9-9-2010 by beebs because: to add info

Why can't you guarantee where the release will post online?
A) While there are some websites that receive and post our full feed – such as Yahoo!, AOL and Forbes – the majority of websites that receive and post our content do so based on the subject, industry and geography that are relevant to each release. While we can’t guarantee that specific websites will post your news release, we can guarantee that we will deliver your news to the audiences who are most interested.

edit on 9-9-2010 by beebs because: to edit my previous edit receipt

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Tifozi

You're right...and besides, it's kind of hard for the guilty to keep on denying it, when the mob runs them down and hangs them all from the nearest lamp post isn't it! (Whoever is responsible or complicit)

Which is what's going to happen, sooner or later.

Personally, i just hope they don't die of old age, before the public get a chance to exact their revenge and justice for ALL the victims of 9/11, Madrid, 7/7, Iraq, Afghanistan and everyone else who has died and suffered as a direct result of the engineered 'war on terror'.

Let it not be another decade.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by GlennCanady

Yep 1270 Architects and Engineers that aren't getting paid to lie

And who aren't all Architects and Engineers.

versus the 4 or so NIST engineers that were paid to weave the fairy tale that the government wanted in the NIST report.

4 or so? How many does it take?

These NIST engineers didn't even mention Building 7 in their initial report. What a JOKE!

Huh?

I think that speaks for itself.

Do you hear alot of other voices too?

Of course this doesn't include the many many thousands of engineers that are too afraid to sign their names to the report for fear of reprisals.

Oh boy, here we go. Everyone who says they agree with you, agrees with you and everyone who doesn't say they agree with, by default, agrees with you.

Anybody that believes the government story is either paid to lie or hasn't looked into the huge pile of evidence against the official story.

"Huge pile" seems quite an appropriate description.

Sorry all you disinfo people but jet fuel and office furniture and wall board can't melt steel and we had TONS of melted steel at ground zero. CASE CLOSED!

Yeah - I think the "case closed" says it all. You've read/heard/imagined everything you need to reinforce your conspiracy so there is no need to go further. Good luck with that approach to life!

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

How come some of those guys are still alive an kicking?

They're not. But you can keep believing whatever you want.

o an thanks for telling us you believe B L did it,, it helps us to really see were your head is,,

Fine. Glad I can be of service.

the Zionists must love the likes of you...

And now I know where your head is at....

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
always remember the truth shall set you FREE

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

How come you think he is responsible for the 9/11 attacks, when the FBI hasn't listed him as a suspect? Don't you think the FBI would have access to the most pertinent information. If he was wanted for those attacks, wouldn't they be the number 1 priority?

www.fbi.gov...

He is not wanted in connection with anything to do with 9/11.

And, you think that a handful of men with boxcutters and basic pilot skills took over planes, flew them into multiple buildings over a significant amount of time without interference by any military, often times making acrobatic turns that would be difficult if not impossible for experienced pilots?

I suppose you also believe that crash survival engineered black boxes with homing beacons were somehow disintegrated and never found, but paper passports and pot-metal box cutters were hardly damaged, quickly found, picked up, and used as evidence?

I am not claiming it was our own government, I am not claiming it was an energy weapon, thermite, ghosts, or bigfoot. I am simply claiming that it is absolutely impossible that it was a kerosene fire that brought down the towers. It was not a handful of amateur pilot Muslims with box cutters, and it was not masterminded by Bin Laden. The evidence all shows that it was none of those things. I have no idea what the real cause was, but I am certain of what it was not!

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
To me the most reasonable explanation of explosives in these 3 buildings is: They were pre-built with them. Now why they won't admit to that now has me pondering. Probably for insurance purposes..

But I can understand why it wasn't originally known. They, the lessors, would have a hard time getting tenants to rent space (and insurance companies to cover them) if they knew the building contained nuclear explosives which could accidentally go off.

They built them this way for demolition decades down the road when it came time to take them down when they got old. This would save a lot of time and man-power later on so they were thinking ahead!

Now going with this theory, it's hard to say if they detonated these buildings on purpose on 9-11 or the fires sparked a explosives. This would explain how everyone was visibly shaken and shocked with they fell. Very few knew they had pre-placed explosives.

I think BushCo knew the planes (the attack itself) were planned that day but not that the buildings were going to fall! They took down WTC 7 because among the many secrets it held (the trillions that went missing by the military) it also most likely had the original blueprints or documents of the towers construction.

Certainly WTC 7 looked purposefully taken down though and why wouldn't one of the most important buildings in Manhattan, WTC 7, contain self-explosives? They had every reason to get rid of their paper-work trail should an attack occur.

Makes sense to me!

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
No one would build a building and pre-rig it with explosives, that is preposterous. "Maintenance" cable installers would have had no problem rigging the building with explosives. In fact, that is exactly what happened.

I think this is great news, though I am quite sure that the beast that is our fascist state will never admit they are criminal. Would you?

The details of exactly what happened will never be universally known, only the more general truths, because the details are known by only a relative few people. All we really have is a vast amount of visual evidence, oral testimony, and a little physical evidence. A very good explanation of what really happened, who is responsible, and why they did it is starting to take shape, much to "their" dismay. 911 truth is not going away, and in fact is gaining ground daily. This is good.

It is good we still have our heroes, though they are in a minority. And, of course, we have our traitors. I certainly hope history eventually gets it right for the sake of the nation.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

They weren't built with explosives in them with a view to eventual demolition.

That is a strangley persistent story that could only be believed by people who don't know much about the demolition industry. When the WTC towers were being built, explosive demolition was in it's infancy as a technique for taking down buildings. They would never have placed explosives on speculation.

They had taken down a couple of high transmission towers held up by guy wires, but other than that the tallest building to that date was the Hudson department store building in Detroit, which was nowhere near the height of the twin towers.

Even if the WTC towers were standing today and the owner wanted to take them down in a legit controlled demolition, They would probably be taken down to a certain level using cranes, before the explosive portion of the demo took place.

Personally, I think that if they wanted to do a true explosive demo on some portion of the building, they would try to emulate a pancake style collapse by cutting supports to the core and then after clearing the debris, they would likely take the core down separately with cranes.

Getting the group that brought down the WTC on 9/11 to do a real legit controlled demolition would be like hiring Jerry Lewis as a wedding planner. MayhemRus.

edit on 9-9-2010 by ipsedixit because: punctuation

edit on 9-9-2010 by ipsedixit because: humour

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Explosives, mini-nukes, thermite....oh brother!

It seems that the false opposition is playing with us: The Truth Movement. Why is it that no one wants to look at the real evidence? There is only one person out there who is looking at the evidence, and that is, Dr. Judy Wood. If you're interested, she will be on The Veritas Show this Friday, September 10, 2010, discussing all of this.

Remember something. The best way to control the opposition is to lead it. Have we been hoodwinked? You better believe it. Wake up to the evidence people. You don't get death threats unless you're dealing with the truth. She has.

edit on 9-9-2010 by Exopolitico because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I am dying to see the so-called "hard evidence". I suspect it will just be more conspiracy theories.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

How come you think he is responsible for the 9/11 attacks, when the FBI hasn't listed him as a suspect? Don't you think the FBI would have access to the most pertinent information. If he was wanted for those attacks, wouldn't they be the number 1 priority?

Oh boy, this old chestnut. Really, this proves beyond the shadow of a doubt that providing answers to questions with some people is perfectly useless. A wanted poster is not an indictment. It doesn't list everything that the suspect is wanted for. Never has. Look it up, or don't. It doesn't seem to matter.

He is not wanted in connection with anything to do with 9/11.

Yeah, I guess the $25,000,000 reward is for overdue library books.

And, you think that a handful of men with boxcutters and basic pilot skills took over planes, flew them into multiple buildings over a significant amount of time without interference by any military, often times making acrobatic turns that would be difficult if not impossible for experienced pilots?

Yep, got any proof they didn't? What, exactly, is impossible in that statement?

I suppose you also believe that crash survival engineered black boxes with homing beacons were somehow disintegrated and never found, but paper passports and pot-metal box cutters were hardly damaged, quickly found, picked up, and used as evidence?

Gee, they found some things and not others, must be an inside job because we all know that never happens.

I am not claiming it was our own government, I am not claiming it was an energy weapon, thermite, ghosts, or bigfoot.

So what are you claiming? I mean at this point I would say it is your burden to start showing something other than continued disbelief.

I am simply claiming that it is absolutely impossible that it was a kerosene fire that brought down the towers.

No one said it was, so you're OK there.

It was not a handful of amateur pilot Muslims with box cutters, and it was not masterminded by Bin Laden. The evidence all shows that it was none of those things. I have no idea what the real cause was, but I am certain of what it was not!

Wow. What an intellectual quandry. You have, for the first time proven a negative and have also proven a positive without any evidence. And you really wonder why no one outside of conspiracy websites pays any attention to this stuff.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join