Yahoo News reports story: "1,270 Architects/Engineers Reveal Hard Evidence of Explosive Demolition

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Originally posted by bsbray11
Yahoo reporting something like this is actually unusual, and they didn't seem hostile towards the conference in the tone of their article either. That's what caught my attention.

I totally agree. I can't believe this doesn't have more flags. Here we have a MSM news outlet covering a 9/11 Truth conference without the usual truther-bashing. The article seems so matter-of-fact. Like it's any other conference of accepted factual information.

Well maybe that's cause it IS factual information.

But check this out! Since that went up on Yahoo News, NOW look at some of the places carrying this story!

Forbes.com? Yep.
PR Newswire? Yep.
The Sun Herald? Yep.
TampaBay.com? Yep.

And others like the Huffington Post too.

I mean, this is killer folks!

So how about giving this thread some flags peoples!

edit on Thu Sep 9th 2010 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

Already forwarded. This is some pretty hot news.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
what friggin time zone?

2nd line for exasperated emoticon

b

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

We get your point so let it go...

We dont care how or why it gets "out there" so long as it does...

If thats all you can add to the thread then your work is done here..

Good night..

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

why do you steadfastly stick to the Government's stance on this Murderous event? whats in it for you?

I'd usually say a paycheck, but I really dont care....

Its too good a news day to worry about their kind

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamcamouflage
reply to post by bsbray11

"...And in future news, 1270 Architects/Engineers die of heart attacks on same day. The heart attacks are thought to have been caused by several self-inflicted gun shot wounds to the face and head."

While there are many stories out there, the one that can be immediately dismissed is the official govt story. I hope some light is shed upon this terrible mystery.

edit on 9-9-2010 by iamcamouflage because: (no reason given)

No, they usually commit suicide by multiple gunshots, or gunshots to the backs of their own heads. Kind of like all the micro-biologists that committed suicide in their own cars by shooting themselves just before and after the Swine Flu fiasco.

On topic:

This is AWESOME NEWS!! So glad to see the conference taken seriously. If anyone has read the official report they will see that even the official report supports the idea that it was controlled demolition and not fire that brought down the towers. If one educated in engineering reads the report, they are left scratching their heads at the conclusions drawn and published. The conclusions do not match the data in the report. It is almost as if those charged with writing the report were instructed on how the conclusion should read, yet they left the actual data in the report for anyone with an inquiry mind to draw their own, more correct conclusion.

Originally posted by getreadyalready
From the official NIST investigation documents. There are thousands of pages, so of course I will just pick out my favorite parts.

There was no evidence to indicate that the joining method, materials, or welding procedures were inadequate. The welds appeared to perform as intended

So, the impact did not do anything other than what was expected. There was no miraculous damage that was unexpected. In addition, on that same page it talks about how few of the exterior panels were damaged. They used precollapse photography and post collapse collected material to make their determination.

There was no evidence that fire exposure changed the failure mode for the spandrel connections.

That came from the same page, and they are talking specifically about the columns damaged by wing impact, as well as the columns above and below the impact. They do mention that many of the bolt-hole tear outs were more common in that area, but they attribute the added weight of the plane and the damage from the actual collapse as the reason for those bolt hole tearouts. The fire was not a factor. The impact was already accounted for during the design process. So if it wasn't the impact, and it wasn't the fire, then what was it?

The pre-collapse photographic analysis showed that 16 recovered exterior panels were exposed to fire prior to collapse of WTC1. None of the nine recovered panels from within the fire floors of WTC 2 were observed to have been directly exposed to pre-collaps fires.

So, within WTC 2, direclty in the fire floors, there was no evidence of direct exposure to fire. Yet heat from fire is supposedly what compromised the integrity of the columns and led to the uniform collapse? How do you get heat with no fire?

Annealing studies on recovered steels established the set of time and termperature condistions necessary to alter the steel microstructure. Based on the pre-collapse photographic evidence, the microstructures of the steels known to have been exposed to fire were characterised. These microstructures show no evidence of exposure to temperatures above 600 C for any significant time.

Similar results, i.e., limited expopsure if any above 250 C, were found for the two core columns recovered from the fire-affected floors of the towers, which ahd adequate paint for analysis.

The yield strengths of the perimeter column steels generally exceeded the minimums by 10 to 15 percent. The tensile properties of the perimeter columns are consistent with literature estimates for average properties of construction steel plate during the WTC construction era.

So, it was designed and engineered to withstand the impact of an aircraft of this size. It was designed and engineered to withstand at least 12 hours of a major chemical fire, and it actually performed at least 10-15% better than it was engineered to do. The fire was not above 250 degrees Celsius, so no amount of time would have compromised the integrity of the beams, the beams microstructure did not show any compromise in integrity.........and yet they still came down?

This comes from the OFFICIAL REPORT! The guys that wrote this stuff, are the same guys that decided to summarize that the buildings fell as a result of fire?

I think they were doing their patriotic duty, following orders, protecting their families and reputations, and telling us the truth all at the same time.

They made the summary say what it was supposed to say, but they left the truth in all the technical jargon so people like me would dissect and find it!!

There are literally thousands of pages for you guys to see for yourself.

Here is the Mechanical and metallurgical Analysis Page

Here is the Home Page for WTC.NIST.GOV

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Gage will release a media-friendly summary of his organization's findings, which are based on forensic evidence as well as video and eyewitness testimony that were omitted from official reports. He will show evidence that the WTC Twin Towers were not destroyed by jet plane impacts or fires, but by pre-set explosives and incendiaries. The non-profit organization, Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth, will also call for a grand jury investigation of government report lead engineers Shyam Sunder and John Gross of the National Institute of Standards and Technology. "They were in a position to know the evidence we have been presenting," says Gage.

Wow! This is going to be a laugh.

Circumstantial evidence? Mysterious video and eyewitness testimonials, which were omitted from the official reports? After almost a complete decade of silence, evidence just suddenly drops out of the sky.

*facepalm

What as bloody joke.
Someone needs to undergo shock therapy.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Don't get angry at me but.....

I agree that hooper is a parrot of the OS and I have no time for him, but I do beleive he is correct on this point.

There is no stated author. I was going to look up the author and his affiliations. It is an announcement for an upcoming conference at the national press club. It was a release from AE. I'm not sure how it works but PR Newswire 'Public' internet service kinda sounds like anyone can offer a press release. Odds are it either won't get covered or covered in the usual way. I hope for the best but there is no need to get unrealistic expectations.

I don't wanna be a hooper but its best not to get ahead of ourselves.

AE are going about this the right way and I do beleive more and more people are waking up.

edit on 9-9-2010 by Titan Uranus because: Additions

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamcamouflage

"...And in future news, 1270 Architects/Engineers die of heart attacks on same day. The heart attacks are thought to have been caused by several self-inflicted gun shot wounds to the face and head."

While there are many stories out there, the one that can be immediately dismissed is the official govt story. I hope some light is shed upon this terrible mystery.

edit on 9-9-2010 by iamcamouflage because: (no reason given)

or...1270 architects die of thermal expansion and shoddy design. All hail thermal expansion! Some of the architects were not hit by 'heart attacks' but still collapsed in free fall time from collateral damage...eight hours later.

Ok, humor aside, this is incredible news, not new news of course, but MSM covering 9/11 truth news. I usually use yahoo news as a gauge of the "mainstream" because it is less liberal/conservative then most news stations though it does lean mostly to the left, and they have a large audience because of all their other yahoo things like yahoo answers. For yahoo to cover this is quite interesting, I also enjoy reading the comments from the deniers who can't get over the 'plane hit building, building fall down' mindset. All they need to do is see building 7 collapse. This should help the 9/11 truth movement come this saturday.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by CynicalM

We get your point so let it go...

We dont care how or why it gets "out there" so long as it does...

If thats all you can add to the thread then your work is done here..

Good night..

Well, so much for the "truth" then. You should care "how it got out there". It got out there because, in my opinion, a couple of con men managed to wrangle some bucks out of some suckers and are putting on a paid for dog and pony show in order to convey the illusion that someone gives a damn. And by virtue of that dog and pony show they are managing to maintain the "cash flow".

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Section31

After almost a complete decade of silence

Silence??? You are kidding right???

Maybe the MSN has been silent, but I haven't seen a week go by in the last 9 years without mention of the OS being a fairytale....

Have you been in a coma for 9 years or something???

edit on 9-9-2010 by CynicalM because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

lol, let it go bro...Your way outnumbered...

Even a vet knows when to retreat mate...

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Titan Uranus

Yes, the article is from a place like AP, or any other news-gathering agency.

But yahoo and forbes and other places choose what to re-print... If I'm not mistaken.

Otherwise, if it was a direct flood to all independent websites - propaganda and hoaxes would be able to taint the whole system from one point.

At least, I will be boggled if it turns out I am wrong, and that yahoo and other independent sites just copy and paste automatically every story that comes out...

That would be scary... now I am really curious...

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

For a guy that denies most conspiracy theories you seem to be good at making some up yourself. Of course they paid for it. They are advertising an upcoming event. They want the word out. People who support them, beleive in what they are doing. You focus on what you consider 'conmen' ripping people off, the truther movement is trying to expose the biggest con of them all. I bet you support the banker bailout and other large scale cons but would readily accuse those that ask questions you're not comfortable with.

The truth movement has more evidence that 9/11 was an inside job than you have for accusing AE for running a scam. Yet you deny the truther claims that there was a con pulled over us while making accusations of a another con with absolutely no substantiation.

You fail dude.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
This is great news! I imagine the Free Press Club video footage will be up on youtube to watch in the next 24 hours? Lets see if CNN touches it or MSNBC. FOX? That is another story probably the last in line if at all. The undeniable proof is finally getting some MSN attention a few days before the anniversary and that makes it that much more sweet.

Deniers put it in you're pipe & smoke it

Wake the sheeple , throw a bucket of water on Hooper... look he is still asleep

Hooper has pulled the wool over his own eyes btw and nobody else

Let him embrace his comfort zone a bit longer it is a matter of time until it shatters

Epic Fail!

edit on 9-9-2010 by theMegaladon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by beebs

That makes sense but seeing that AE is announcing a press conference at the national press club it would be hard for newswire to not print it. Wether there is follow up and an actual article/report is yet to be seen.

Like I said, I cringe that I have to side with hooper on this one, cause he seems like (Use your imagination, not gonna attack personally, but I'm sure you know where I'm goin with this). We need to be reasonable and not get too excited about this.

I'd love to see this get printed front page everywhere but I'm not holding my breath.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Hooper, read my post right above yours. Even the official report results said they found no damage from heat, no prolonged heat, and no indication that the beams behaved any differently than they were designed to behave. They were designed to withstand a 747 impact, and they were designed to withstand more than 12 hours of intense chemical fire heat. This was not an intense chemical fire, nor was it 12 hours.

We don't have to look for mysterious eye-witnesses, or shills on the sidewalk. We only have to look at the data in the official report and draw our own unbiased conclusions. The published conclusions do not match the data in the report! It was a bait and switch because they knew that very few people would wade through thousands of pages of data, and among those that did wade through the data, most would not be able to comprehend the scientific jargon.

The towers did not fall as a result of impact, or a result of "thermal expansion" or heat that caused "plasticity" in the beams. The official report does not indicate why the towers fell, but it clearly rules out things that did not cause them to fall. Those things are heat and impact. What else could have done it is for another debate. It could have been thermite, it could have been pre-cuts to the beams, it could have been some other natural anomaly that we haven't discovered yet. The only thing clear is that the highly publicized version is not the truth.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Titan Uranus

You fail dude.

Yep, yep, I'm a failure. I am alone in the wilderness. The whole world has come to realize, by virtue of overwhelming evidence that 9/11 was an "inside job" perpetrated by the US government.

Sorry, I am not quite that delusional.

The "press article" was bought and paid for, the "press conference" is simply somebody renting a room in Washington, DC.

You are more than welcome to give these characters your money, but I can think of much better ways to give your money away.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

I agree with you on this topic.

But I disagree with you on another point, to beleive the official story is to be delusional.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Don't waste your time. Apparently you are delusional if you have the capacity to think rather than accept the official story. He refuses to look at it in any other way.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join