It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yahoo News reports story: "1,270 Architects/Engineers Reveal Hard Evidence of Explosive Demolition

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I am sure the "Globalist Family" will create some kind of distraction to keep the American people from taking notice of the findings and information they are going to present. Some huge news story will break to fill up all MSM slots. I just hope their plan doesn't include anything extreme where more people get hurt!

You watch, if this gets any attention at all, something will happen!
Cause' thats the way they roll

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Free-fall-speed, free-fall-speed, free-fall-speed.....or near as damn it...
Footprint,footprint, footprint.
Building 7, building 7, building 7.

Didn't a b-52 bomber hit the empire state building in the 50s?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by hooper

How come you think he is responsible for the 9/11 attacks, when the FBI hasn't listed him as a suspect? Don't you think the FBI would have access to the most pertinent information. If he was wanted for those attacks, wouldn't they be the number 1 priority?

www.fbi.gov...

He is not wanted in connection with anything to do with 9/11.

And, you think that a handful of men with boxcutters and basic pilot skills took over planes, flew them into multiple buildings over a significant amount of time without interference by any military, often times making acrobatic turns that would be difficult if not impossible for experienced pilots?

I suppose you also believe that crash survival engineered black boxes with homing beacons were somehow disintegrated and never found, but paper passports and pot-metal box cutters were hardly damaged, quickly found, picked up, and used as evidence?

I am not claiming it was our own government, I am not claiming it was an energy weapon, thermite, ghosts, or bigfoot. I am simply claiming that it is absolutely impossible that it was a kerosene fire that brought down the towers. It was not a handful of amateur pilot Muslims with box cutters, and it was not masterminded by Bin Laden. The evidence all shows that it was none of those things. I have no idea what the real cause was, but I am certain of what it was not!

Bravo! Well said! I agree!

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
"To me the most reasonable explanation of explosives in these 3 buildings is: They were pre-built with them."

Hard to believe they were built with explosives in them. Too many things that could go wrong to build them in such a way.

What is more probable is that they were built in a way to accommodate explosives for easier future insertion and demolition. The original thinking was probably for safety reasons (can you imagine the destruction in Lower Manahattan if both these towers toppled over onto their respective sides?). Eventually, when the dinosaur towers became a financial drain, some geniuses probably decided to use this pre-planning to their advantage.

After then it was mere child's play to round up a few planes/missiles/scapegoats/media whores, whatever to frame the usual suspects.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by illumin8ed

If you expect people to believe THOSE theories, at least show proof.

The proof has been shown. Over and over and over and over again.

But, as the saying goes, you can lead a horse to water....

Now I know you are lying, or you don't have a clue what the meaning of "proof" is.

I know just about everything there is to know about 9/11. One thing is for sure, there is ZERO proof of anything, only theories from both sides.

You can't prove 19 Muslims controlled the jets. You can only provide theories using information spoon fed to you by someone else.

You can't prove that fire and structural damage were the only two things that made the WTCs collapse. You can only provide theories using information spoon fed to you.

You, nor anyone, really knows anything about 9/11 other than that jets hit the buildings and they fell. Your denial of this is telling.

You can lie all you want and pretend to know the truth, but I know you don't know anything other than what was spoon fed to you. Get a clue.

edit on 9-9-2010 by illumin8ed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Watching it live now on webcast for those interested.
Live

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Exopolitico

I checked out Dr. Judy Wood's website. Very interesting. I have never looked into the possibility of these types of technologies being used, but it certainly merits a closer look.
Thanks for the heads up.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bspiracy
what friggin time zone?

Eastern... EST.

Washington DC is on the East Coast, between Maryland and Virginia.

It started at 2pm, right now it's 2:53pm, so I think they're having the press conference right now.

Not sure where I can watch it, but I'm sure someone will film it and it'll appear on YouTube eventually if nothing else.

Originally posted by FlySolo
Watching it live now on webcast for those interested.
Live

Oops, you beat me to it.

edit on 9-9-2010 by bsbray11 because: watch it live people!

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TarzanBeta
Sorry to say...

But if the popular media starts to believe this stuff, I might start thinking the opposite.

Just saying... Y'all can't have it both ways.

Either the media is being controlled and is manipulating for all purposes or the media isn't being controlled as we all think and this is finally coming to their attention.

I'm doubting the latter.

The media is just showing what is called a survival trait.

When too many ppl start to line up behind a certain idea that has
potential torch and pitchfork ramifications then they switch teams.

With your logic ppl discovering the world wasn't flat would lying
because the official media of the day printed it.

The truth in your statement thou is that was take the media too
seriously and instead should look to evidence.

Directive 51 lined up the media as lap dogs, what is coming is
about to be a slow rolling 300+ million ppl wake up call.

edit on 9-9-2010 by Ex_MislTech because: spelling

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by beebs
So I guess the Yahoo source is automated with PR Newswire - what about the others?

If enough big entities run the story from PR Newswire, hopefully it invites others that do not have automated news from them to cover the story.

That actually probably happens pretty often, going from newswire to MSM, but it doesn't mean it'll happen here.

But look at it this way too: these articles have to be attracting a lot of hits from 9/11 circles like this one.

If these companies notice the spike in traffic, and so a spike in advertising and profits, maybe they will be inclined to report more of these stories simply for that reason, and cater to the rather large chunk of the population interested in these stories.

Either way it just goes to show that what you hear on TV, is all about the money.

Originally posted by Paul Rubino
I am dying to see the so-called "hard evidence". I suspect it will just be more conspiracy theories.

What's makes the difference? And what kind of evidence are you looking for, first of all?

If you have a very high standard for evidence, that isn't hypocritical and a double-standard, then you should already have LOTS of problems with the official reports.

edit on 9-9-2010 by bsbray11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by DOADOA
you people just don't get it. it doesn't matter how many architect, engineers or airline pilot come forward, they will never admit to this. to admit to this is to end america goddamnt. even if jesus himself came down from the heaven and said that it was and still is an inside job, they will deny it. if GOD himself put himself on every news channel known to man for 5 years straight and point a holy finger at america for 9/11, they would still deny it.

so please, its over and done with. people died and no amount of airline pilot, architect, or engineers will bring them back alive, both in iraq and america. this is one truth that will not be reveal, live with it. to take their words for is the same as knowing the truth, it changes NOTHING.

The sad part is everyone feels they MUST admit to a false flag op in order to punish them. This holds the same logic that we can not convict a killer if proven guilty without them admitting to being the killer.

WTF are we letting these retards pull such strings???? We need to present the facts and demand the Bush administration go to trial to the point of fining and imprisoning all aware with Mr Bush. Furthermore they should be sentenced to guan. bay.

These tards really think they pulled one over our eyes with that "pentagon hit with plane" bullshiz

Taxes are unconsitutional, fluoride in drinking water is devious poisoning of our own people "just like nazi's did to concentration camps".

They are all criminals and MOST that hold a R or D should be imprisoned and or get the death centance via fluoride injection.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
The details of exactly what happened will never be universally known, only the more general truths, because the details are known by only a relative few people. All we really have is a vast amount of visual evidence, oral testimony, and a little physical evidence. A very good explanation of what really happened, who is responsible, and why they did it is starting to take shape, much to "their" dismay. 911 truth is not going away, and in fact is gaining ground daily. This is good.

It is good we still have our heroes, though they are in a minority. And, of course, we have our traitors. I certainly hope history eventually gets it right for the sake of the nation.

If it achieves momentum and ppl are brought to trial someone will likely cut a deal.

How much evidence they have remains to be seen.

A lot of it depends on how high in the food chain they were as to how much they knew.

I am fairly sure due to all the thins piling up that someone will cut a deal and if they
"have an accident" it will make some ppl look even more guilty.

It is going to get very ugly here as this unspools.

This is one of those events I have been saying could trigger the next Civil War.

There are several others and all of them look to be growing in likelihood.

link   
The entire history of this planet since cold war is organized crime.
God bless the Internet.
THE TRUTH IS COMING!!

edit on 9-9-2010 by _SilentAssassin_ because: (no reason given)

link   
It looks to me like people are on an annual rehash of the same stuff.

I guess that's the point of remembering.

I just think it's interesting that people are so easily fooled into believing that the world elite will ever give the whole truth up for free.

Let's focus on things that are actually happening instead of being so easily mislead.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by arizonascott
I am sure the "Globalist Family" will create some kind of distraction to keep the American people from taking notice of the findings and information they are going to present. Some huge news story will break to fill up all MSM slots. I just hope their plan doesn't include anything extreme where more people get hurt!

You watch, if this gets any attention at all, something will happen!
Cause' thats the way they roll

Sorry for the slight OT but I think we've now got the distraction you mention.
edition.cnn.com... /florida.quran.reactions/#fbid=IHQpIduNdxA&wom=false

As for the OP announcement I personally think the timing could have been more 'considered'. It's not going to win many supporters at this painful time of remembrance imo.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
Just curious,

let's say the official story is actually true. Isn't it possible for explosives to be planted in the towers by the same group who are responsible for the attacks?

Not sure why the "explosive demolition" had to be done by governmental figures...however, it is a conspiracy site.

Well the FBI agent that was formerly the head of the anti-terrorism task force sent
to Yemen was head of security for the WTC.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.pbs.org...

He died in the towers that day.

He was pushed out at the FBI for being too aggressive per Barbara Bodine.

Watch the PBS documentary called "The man who knew", it is quite illuminating.

Also another former member of the FBI had some rather interesting info on 9-11
that ended up getting her fired.

en.wikipedia.org...

So there are things going on in the shadows that are not making the evening news.

Golly gee whiz who would have thought they could get the press to NOT cover a story.

What a Co-wink-a-dink.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I'm not so much in awe of how they collapsed WTC7 as I am the 2 towers. I dont think any building that size has ever been brought down by a professional demolition in all of history.

Matter fact if they were to create 2 towers to exact specifications I dont think all the brilliant engineers in that field could recreate the collapse. Even if you had Stephen Jones pouring the thermate all over the place or in strategic places if you will.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by Titan Uranus

You fail dude.

Yep, yep, I'm a failure. I am alone in the wilderness. The whole world has come to realize, by virtue of overwhelming evidence that 9/11 was an "inside job" perpetrated by the US government.

You are far from alone, but the number of ppl thinking it was Al-qaeda has dropped over time.

Billions world wide think there was at least some kind of cover up.

en.wikipedia.org...

When ppl went and looked into all the provable lies they made a film about it.

It is called 9-11 press for truth, you might give it a view and see what you think.

Google Video Link

The film is based on the complete 9-11 timeline which is tied into mainstream news articles.

At a minimum based on this evidence members of the government knew of the attack before
it happened and they were even running a drill that day that was very like the real attacks.

And then the exact same event happened in London on 7-7-7.

en.wikipedia.org...

The video from security cameras in the OKC bombing remain unavailable to the public
even those taken from non-government buildings, same deal for the videos that filmed
the pentagon and had a good view of the event.

A cover up is obvious, who did what will likely come out in the REAL investigation that may happen.

edit on 9-9-2010 by Ex_MislTech because: add weblink and grammar fix

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
the united states cranks out nearly 100,000 graduating engineers and Architects a year and only 1,270 disigree with what happend on 9/11. your only talking about .01% of the engineering and architect population. big deal.

edit on 9-9-2010 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join