It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese scientist predicts massive alien contact within 2 years.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
If there's any kind of disclosure there's one thing we should all do, and that's stand up for ourselves, because it would mean we've all been duped and made fools of for the past lord-knows how long. Sure, maybe a lot of us would have freaked out and overreacted if we had known from the beginning. Sure, maybe we weren't "ready" for it. But it's still better than being lied to, not taken seriously, and basically treated by our lowest common denominators.

Truth and honesty are ALWAYS the best solution. If you are honest then others will, over time, come to accept you. If you lie to them, even if it's a "white lie," then you have already given them a reason to distrust you.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magnus47
If there's any kind of disclosure there's one thing we should all do, and that's stand up for ourselves, because it would mean we've all been duped and made fools of for the past lord-knows how long. Sure, maybe a lot of us would have freaked out and overreacted if we had known from the beginning. Sure, maybe we weren't "ready" for it. But it's still better than being lied to, not taken seriously, and basically treated by our lowest common denominators.

I don't think we will learn about alien life through disclosure. It is not going to happen. Hypothetically speaking, our very first contact will be made very casual and surreal. We will all learn about it as a whole species, and 'no' government will be able to hold anything back.

When it comes to government disclosure, I don't think they actually made any contact with aliens. Most of the stuff they are hiding is either our or another country's military aircraft. Everything else is just folk lure, which our imaginations have filled in with things derived from legend and mythology.

Originally posted by Roid_Rage27
Let's hope it's sooner so they can wipe out the blood suckers killing this planet with their greed.

If an alien species were considering first contact, I think that type of thinking will hinder or slow down the process.

Hypothetically speaking.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Section31]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Massive alien contact? Damn immigrants are coming from space now to get on welfare!!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Alien contact(s) have already happened.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Section31
When it comes to government disclosure, I don't think they actually made any contact with aliens. Most of the stuff they are hiding is either our or another country's military aircraft. Everything else is just folk lure, which our imaginations have filled in with things derived from legend and mythology.

It's possible. But certain sightings such as mine and others would suggest otherwise, as they imply a level of technology that is really leaps and bounds beyond what we might expect, even from our top military minds. But I still admit that it's possible.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Chonx

Scientists making predictions? I'm not sure I can match those 2 together.

Within 2 years? Why 2 years. UFO been hanging around for a long time why would they have not come down before and instead come down in 2 years.
Hmmm 2 years, 2012? Oh right.

Excuse me

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Perhaps TPTB DO know something we don't.

It would certainly explain part of the blasé attitude of government in the US of late. Do what we damn well please...regardless of whom it offends or inconveniences...it's all going to be completely disrupted or gone soon.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by The Cloud Taster

Cloud Taster: I believe you are being truly prophetic. "Blase" as if it doesn't count is right on. "It", everything we are now floundering away at, doesn't really amount to one bean. Next time anyone looks at TV check out body languages of the biggies - lethargy, distractedness, it's all there in plain sight.
If a world-ending event is coming, I want to know about it so maybe we all can finally reach down inside and live as ideal beings with one another for the several years left.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Chonx

From all the information I have read, our space bothers and sisters are waiting for a new Transitional Government to take over, it most likely won't happen until after the full collapse of the dark cabals, as the main reason for them to show up is to aid us through a transition to a new economic system.

Before this can happen the old system must be out of the way so to speak, to use an analogy to offer to change the tire we must first have the blow out and this will be soon, certain political agenda's must first play out and come to a final conclusion.

Chelley

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I think alien contact within 2 years may be a possibility. I have been keeping up with alot of recent and very convincing UFO sighting around China and Europe. Sadly I am at work right now and I cannot access media streaming sights to post some of these remarkable UFO's but just do a search for "china UFO's" and you should get most of them. Also I read something about phobos. Are you refeering to the monolith on phobos? There is also a monolith on the moon and mercury as well I believe. Look up the pictures their pretty neat looking.

I also think the next two years would be a perfect time for a paradigm shift. Regardless if 2012 is a pre-destined event or not, it is very prevelant in peoples' minds. Even if you dont believe a lick of anything about 2012 you know that for many it is a important date and by assosiation it becomes important in your mind through secondary thought processes. Through a shared social subconcious similar to mob mentalities we are all expecting 'something' to happen around 2012. Aliens would see this social pattern arising and figure 2012 would be the best time to make contact. Basically planned coinciedence.

However I would be skeptical even if 'aliens' revealed them selves. There is another conspiracy I have been hearing about called "project blue beam" and alot of the things going on with UFO's, Disclosure and social unrest ties into what Project Blue Beam talks about. I am not sure I even want to believe it. Its kinda freaky stuff.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Who would visit this war mongering greedy fossil burning over crowded god forsaken rock anyway ? Better have a shower then if we are expecting visitors

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
The prediction made by that official is provocative but I personally suspect that aliens have little interest in us right now, and thus will probably largely ignore us (as they have in the past). Consider that our star system is filled with massive asteroids chock full of exotic metals which are much more pure than the ores we have on earth. And many of these rocks, it is turning out, are covered with all kinds of elemental ices which have been bombared by our Sun's radiation for millenia. Those ices, with their exotic isotopes, and those ores are what I think aliens care about. They don't care about our crappy volcanic rock with it's unpredictable weather and corrosive atmosphere. They might stop in from time to time, but only to make sure we can't interrupt their mining projects. I read an article written on the coat tails of Seticon that talked about aliens maybe only caring about our art - movies, paintings, music, et cetera. Perhaps we should be looking for ET in our museums!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
If you stop to think a little, is it not the case that alien contact has been going on since always ? Especially those who claim to have experienced alien abduction ? I watched the movie THE FOURTH KIND and now have it on DVD too. It is based on hard facts surrounding one Dr Abigail Tyler and the events of 2000 AD in the town of Nome in Alaska. So for some people the contact with aliens occurred already. I agree with what Professor Stephen Hawking stated the other month, that contact with aliens will work out bad, and should be avoided. However, some things cannot be avoided. Thus we are heading for serious problems. Contact with aliens will not work out good for us. See the movie THE FOURTH KIND and you will begin to realise that the aliens are predatory as hell. They are here to eat us. Once they realise how easy a target we are, they will flood in like flies to the dogs pooh. Science fiction fantasy ? Not really. The movie industry might have capitalised on the story of it, but the fact remains that science is telling us that making contact with the aliens is inevitable and likely sooner rather than later. However, as all the abduction victims will warn you, the aliens are only interested in us like as farmers are interested in cattle. We are just cattle to them. Not their prefered cattle ? So they will irradicate us and clear the deck for their imported variety. They will no doubt invest ? Building factories creating employment ? Perhaps the aliens arrived centuries ago already and that is why this world is one huge nightmare of hell ?

[edit on 15/8/2010 by CAELENIUM]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by CAELENIUM

The Fourth Kind is an ok movie. I found it a little irritating at times due to the Faux reality style used. Its not based on real people or a real case. More like a distillation of UFO lore with a clever marketing campaign.

The Aliens are going to eat us thing is just silly. Crossing intergalactic space is a long way to go for take out.... If we were living on a unique planet then there is some argument that we would be at risk of being evicted. However lately its looking less and less likely that earth is 'special' in a universal context.

I suspect our most precious unique asset is not the planet or our tasty fat content, but our intelligence. Intelligent life is likely to be a lot rarer than life since there is no evolutionary requirement for intelligence. If anything about us will attract attention and study its that. I expect lab mice don't enjoy being studied either...

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by CAELENIUM

I think you bring up a good point that aliens have likely been visiting our planet for centuries. Many people - including my wife - are skeptical, but ancient art from many cultures is brimming with weird looking references that may provide indirect evidence. Here is a great link:

This is a page that deals with the subject at length. Several examples are given.

It really made the hair on the back of my neck stand up the first time I saw those examples. I think aliens have been coming and going since our species could write, and probably even before that. Every culture seems to have an oral and/or written history of some shiny God visiting from the sky. Right? In my mind the questions that aren't important are whether they have been here, or when they are coming. The question we need to concern ourselves with as a species is, will they consider us enough of a threat to eliminate. We as a species are taking our first steps into space. Commercial outfits like Space X and Virgin Galactic are just the beginning. Bigelow Aerospace is poised to make the ISS obsolete in 10 years. When the time comes, will aliens judge us as worthy to join them as a fledgling space faring species or are they going to recoil in horror and press the shiny red button on their death-ray-omatic?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightrun
reply to post by Chonx

Scientists making predictions? I'm not sure I can match those 2 together.

Within 2 years? Why 2 years. UFO been hanging around for a long time why would they have not come down before and instead come down in 2 years.
Hmmm 2 years, 2012? Oh right.

A Mayan shaman is on u tube suggesting 2012 marks the return of the ancestors, he says that this is nothing to be frightened of. It occurs to me that the cycles shown on these pyramids marks the movement of our solar system. Perhaps we are once again at our ancestors (aliens)doorstep, and the childrens gloves are off.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by CAELENIUM
I watched the movie THE FOURTH KIND and now have it on DVD too. It is based on hard facts surrounding one Dr Abigail Tyler and the events of 2000 AD in the town of Nome in Alaska.

[edit on 15/8/2010 by CAELENIUM]

I'm sorry to do this to you but that film is NOT based on facts. The film company invented the character and put up some fake websites to help the viral marketing. She never existed and Nome in Alaska, in reality, is a tiny little town (nothing like what you see in the film) and the movie was actually filmed in Bulgaria. The film company responsible actually had lawsuits filed against them for faking newspaper reports. Pretending to be REAL is just the newest way Hollywood has come up with to market their films. Don't get me wrong, I liked the film but please don't think for a second that it is based in reality, because it's not.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by jkwashere13

And as for the alien prediction, I'm getting a little tired of these. Credible source or not, there has not been one documented legitimate visitation of aliens for every prediction made. Trusting amateur sources is just a bad idea.

-JK

Hmmm! I think there have been thousands of "documented" visitations by ET's. By using"documented legitimate" I presume you are referring to one certified by the government as authentic. That's just not going to happen.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Chonx

i think this is obvious all religions talk about the return or judgement day when all souls on earth will be judged and all this sh** some of them actually lived with the "gods" so all in all the maya's are saying the aliens return 12/21/12 think about this here is an example rush's album 2112 what are they implying!?!

[edit on 15-8-2010 by metalholic]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

the mayans didn't say nothing about returning aliens ... they didn't even mention aliens in the first place. The only thing from mayans is their calendar that is ending in 2012, all the other stuff is from Zacharia Sitchin
Our calendar is ending once a year on december 31 and it's not the end of the world or some other event it's just starting all over again.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join