It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese scientist predicts massive alien contact within 2 years.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
or, looking at it another way...
China's Anti-Gravity research has come on leaps and bounds, and they are rolling out some hardware that will be zipping about the skies, doing the obligatory 90 degree turns et al.

And the Chinese government wants a nice cover story to hide their technology (maybe ???)

Maybe Ning Li type gravity shielding has been perfected???

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I think its about time, star and flag!! good find!!
Its sounds right on time to me!! I hope they are real aliens and no blue beam bull#!!! keep up the good work!!

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage
[Phage, In this video Buzz says that the monolith is "a very unusual structure" and "when people find out about that (the phobos monolith) they're going to ask who put that there, who put that there. here is the link to Buzz's video. He sure has an interest in phobos, there MUST be a reason he keeps bringing it up. I do think that Buzz is "fringe" but at the same time he isn't a moron and must know something. Which video came first, yours or the one I posted? www.youtube.com...]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
The sooner the better... I'm tired of living with government lies and media cover-ups. I just want a first row seat to see all the skeptics and naysayers standing there with their mouths open.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I don't find it as anything really new. There has always been a strong suspicion we are being lied to about the whole thing simply because if you consider Fermi's Paradox. And attribute the great silence to a global conspiracy in which outside sentient contact is either being suppressed, disrupted, encrypted or dis-associated (what I mean is that it's being made to look as if something else but it is really what it is and we cannot understand that because it is omitted from our current paradigm) Then if you look at reality-situation we have here on earth, where we worship in the form of faith and our best guess on origin is scientific inquiry and theism which both lead to the impending thought of that which transcends this earth. With also substantial evidence of universes outside our own, let alone galaxies upon galaxies. Unless these "facts" we all know quite regularly are actually constructed lies, we have every reason to believe life is thriving outside and other than here on Earth. Just in what variation is indeterminable or if it can even be considered anthropic . The other alternative is that OK, we are alone which either means this will be over with and forgotten soon or we will sew the seeds of the cosmos. I'm not sure where any of these points lead but it does raise the question, if the galaxy is billions of years old... Like Fermi asked, where are they? Earth is just a baby in comparison, we are just whispers in time ourselves. Consider this and then I think what this astronomer says is one of the arguments you hear alot....

But a photographic evidence of UFOs over china does not substantiate an alien fleet coming in. For all we know the very idea of "fleet" or "ship" is something reserved strictly to the realm of human rationale.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten

Originally posted by Chonx
reply to post by rajaten

Sorry. What has the Martian moon got to do with anything? I'm confused

There are opinions that Phobos is actually a giant derelict spaceship. If you observe schematics of its surface you may notice regular geometric patterns etc. The best way to introduce disclosure to the sheeples will be to say theres something ANCIENT (sufficiently dead) and far away that represents ET intelligence. The ball will begin to roll and gain maximum momentum by 2012 (My guess)

Whenever I read anything at all that refers to humanity and mankind as sheeples, i stop reading. You have nothing more of interest to say, seeing as you regard humankind as followers and sheep, nothing more, especially since the word is used for people who don't agree with what is being said.

The word sheeples is deragatory and looks down upon humans in the same exact way the powers of whatever it is you're fighting against do.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by sabrinaleena

I usually have a similar reaction when somebody uses the term "TPTB." Who are these mysterious "Powers That Be?" I have to imagine, when somebody uses this term, that they are just waving their hand vaguely in the direction of the government, military, and corporate establishments. Sorry but if you're going to point a finger, at least point it at a real person or organization, not some nonspecific "Powers That Be" that you simply can't be bothered with elaborating on.

In fact, whenever I see "TPTB" I've taken to reading it as "The Peanut Butter." I find it much more interesting and at least as useful.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I'm not much into predictions. This guy has no merit of his predictions just a gut feeling or maybe like many a anticipation of hope that something comes about??
For me,
I'm a little impatient. I don't except waiting two years! If there is aliens then they need to prove with out a doubt they are here and why they are here today!

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by listerofsmeg
i don't get what phobos has to do with it.
please tell us why you think it'll start with phobos and why at the end of this year?

[edit on 14-8-2010 by listerofsmeg]

I suspect it will be by the end of this year for a few reasons. Chiefly, that they must get the ball rolling soon otherwise the plan will not culminate correctly and secondly due to Stanley Kubrick.

lol this exactly time last year there were SO MANY disclosure posts saying last november would be the month for disclosure.

same old boring thing every year...you dont suspect anything...you just hope it will...dont get me wrong...id love disclosure of ET life but i honestly dont expect it to happen.

either way your wrong. dont hold your breath

......actually do...1 less disclosure goon to deal with

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
2012 hype crap, move along.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

How massive is this alien that will contact us?
Jabba size?

Oh Dear Phage......

You are beyond funny at times!

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Mythic Chris

within 2 years so not nessicarily 2012.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by kno22

nasa has admitted own own moon to be hollow/honeycomb
phobos has had ALOT of attention from nasa missions and for a rock of a moon it has skin almost compairable to a metal
one of the missions was shot down/broke down
its orbit is incorrect for its mass/speed/size
the monlith has been talked about for a while now
phobos is in my mind one of the most interesting of the artificial moons
but my question relates to how our moon got into its orbit with the same side always visable and hollow

for teraforming purposes you would require a base of operations
also for the cyclic rythem of our seasons to sustain life

the earths moon is staring us in the face as artifical
the govenment to continue control of the population requires non beleif in the aliens

imagine how pissed off people would be if they found out we had been offered advanced engine and health and food tech
only to have tptb keep it away from us so they can control us with petro dollars aids cancer and gm foods

prove is already avaliable but there is a conspiracy to hold mankind at ransom from the truth

aliens have contacted us
we now attempt to shoot them down
and weponize space to prevent first contact
why are all nasa comunications now scrambled?
why are the moon scape shots touched up

these thing spell the end to 1000 years of human slavery
power is hard to give up when you know the population will hate you for what you have cost them

a place in the stars with the other lifeforms
which is our ultimate destiny

XPLOder

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

reply to post by gortex

i prefere stargate but their aliens aren't much nicer.
i think 1st contact would be filled with "what did it say" and "is that a gun?"

hahaha kudos to you!

Hopefully we won't be dumb enough to release any doves either

In my personal opinion, I believe (and more than that, HOPE) that something will happen soon. Someone/something/some outside species needs to intervene on this planet....but hopefully in a good way

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by signoregregorio

If the government took 50 years to allow 'right turn on red', they sure as hell aren't in a hurry to allow us to see there is no afterlife....and that THIS IS IT!

[edit on 8/14/2010 by DCPatriot]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
...Doesn't China have a Moon mission and didn't they spot water (or was that India)? I'm pretty sure it was China and if they spotted water, whose to say what else they spotted?...

It was India and the U.S. that confirmed water on the Moon (it was a U.S. instrument on an Indian space probe).

Plus, NASA later confirmed water using the LCROSS data (that was the probe that crashed into the south pole of the Moon).

Both of these confirmed the 1994 announcement by NASA that there seems to be water on the Moon (found by the Clementine probe), but those original findings were inconclusive and could not be 100% confirmed until these later missions.

Actually, water was detected in the early 1970s in the Moon rocks brought back by the Apollo astronauts, but there was no way to verify that the water in those rocks were from the Moon, or if they were contaminated with moisture after being gathered from the Moon. So even though it was stated at the time that the Moon Rocks possibly showed signs of water, that could not be confirmed scientifically.

[edit on 8/14/2010 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I would recommend reading:

"The Keepers" by Jim Sparks
"Does It Rain In Other Dimensions" by Mike Oram
"X3, Healing Entities and Aliens" by Adrian Dvir.

And I would read them in that order. You can get them all on Amazon for a reasonable price.

These 3 books answered many questions and confirmed many of my beliefs.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER
reply to post by kno22

but my question relates to how our moon got into its orbit with the same side always visable and hollow.

XPLOder

Not trying to debate here, but you do know that the moon rotates the same speed it orbits earth. That's why the same face/side of the moon is always facing us. What gets me is that at some time of its making or how ever it got there, it had to have different orbiting/rotating speeds, and how it actually came to be as it is see now.

Edit - sorry, I think I interpreted your part wrong and you meant the same thing I've just posted.

[edit on 14-8-2010 by YouCanCallMeKM]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silicis n Volvo

i don't get what phobos has to do with it.
please tell us why you think it'll start with phobos and why at the end of this year?

[edit on 14-8-2010 by listerofsmeg]

I suspect it will be by the end of this year for a few reasons. Chiefly, that they must get the ball rolling soon otherwise the plan will not culminate correctly and secondly due to Stanley Kubrick.

lol this exactly time last year there were SO MANY disclosure posts saying last november would be the month for disclosure.

same old boring thing every year...you dont suspect anything...you just hope it will...dont get me wrong...id love disclosure of ET life but i honestly dont expect it to happen.

either way your wrong. dont hold your breath

......actually do...1 less disclosure goon to deal with

Saying you wish I would hold my breath and die because you have a different opinion to me is surely a noble thing to say and a great way to promote your web design business...... May you find maturity and peace.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join