It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese scientist predicts massive alien contact within 2 years.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by baburak
reply to post by metalholic

the mayans didn't say nothing about returning aliens ... they didn't even mention aliens in the first place. The only thing from mayans is their calendar that is ending in 2012, all the other stuff is from Zacharia Sitchin
Our calendar is ending once a year on december 31 and it's not the end of the world or some other event it's just starting all over again.

Wrong.

Go find yourself any Mayan elder alive today,
they will tell you that yes, "the gods" are going to return,

Whatever those "gods" are, we can only speculate,

But the Ancient, and Modern Mayans DO say "the gods will return".. and "soon"..

and anyone who has done any "proper" research here on htis subject,
knows that it will not be 'the END of the world".. lol

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Ahmose]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Wang is just saying what most have been concluding lately. All theories point to extraterrestrials having direct involvement in our race, and whether the coming golden age heralds a change in the earth, or a change in the human race, i'm sure we'll be helped or led through it.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
How massive is this alien going to be?

I mean... its okay if its just him turning up but if he is REALLY massive and he brings a few mates with him it could get a bit crowded down here!

I'm up for telling his friends they weren't invited and should just leave before they cause a scene but they might get a bit antsy and I'd like to know beforehand if I can count on people to back me up.

Any volunteers to help me boot out these giant, alien gatecrashers?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
OMG, like that's just in time for like 2012.
So awesome!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahmose

Wrong.

Go find yourself any Mayan elder alive today,
they will tell you that yes, "the gods" are going to return,

Whatever those "gods" are, we can only speculate,

But the Ancient, and Modern Mayans DO say "the gods will return".. and "soon"..

and anyone who has done any "proper" research here on htis subject,
knows that it will not be 'the END of the world".. lol

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Ahmose]

Tell you what... rather than anyone else finding a "Mayan elder"... why don't you and quote one?

Could it possibly be that there is no Mayan link between the Long Calander and modern South Americans?

There is no written or oral record and everything about their calender has been deduced by archaeologists.

But then, you have read books written by people who's sole aim is to sell books and take your money from you.

Carry on throwing your money away.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Tell you what... rather than anyone else finding a "Mayan elder"... why don't you and quote one?

Could it possibly be that there is no Mayan link between the Long Calander and modern South Americans?

There is no written or oral record and everything about their calender has been deduced by archaeologists.

But then, you have read books written by people who's sole aim is to sell books and take your money from you.

Carry on throwing your money away.

Found this shaman talking about the return of the ancestors

www.youtube.com...

If we are going through a change or an ending, call it humans childhoods end, a fitting way would be to meet some adults sit down and talk about what we have done and where we are going. Our technical abilities are expanding quickly now, if I was an alien watching, I would certainly consider this time to be the correct one for speaking of responsibility, universal sisterhood and harmlessness.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
i predict this prediction stems from the fact that to many people are in the know and to many things are happening for all to be shouted down as hoaxes or covered up which means if there is more to cover then more is happening

disclosure by its definition is only if the govenments talk about contact

i propose evidence is now and has always been in the public

and the properganda and dissinfo is proof of the cover up

but the proof most commonly asked for is why dont they just land on the white house lawn?

truth is they tryed and we shot at and chassed away with jets

google ufos over the white house
military took it seriously as proof
why dont we?

disclosure will be when the govenments can make something from it for themselfs

beware of officail disclosure

XPLOdEr

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
It's about time. We need the ancient 'Gods' to come back from the skies and lay down some old testament wrath on the evil psychopaths and next generation nazis who are in power in the world today.

I hope the aliens come down in full force and conquer this planet and put the richy rich scumbags in their place.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
i would be willing to believe that all these unmanned aircraft drones are probably flying all over the world now monitoring different countries so possibly this is the increase in ufo sightings being reported...

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Phobos a dormant starship, I have a feeling Phobos was a starship a loooooooooong, long time ago but since then is decommitioned. But their weapons systems are still feasible.

The only way the ets will disclose is to save this planet from extinction. And there has to be serious threat of extinction level either by our own cause or by a serious threat outside of this Earth. Nubiru is a major threat this is a cause for ET disclosure. WW3 is not a cause as there are species of aliens who can render a nuke dead even in flight without showing themselves. Heck they could do this from someplace inside this galaxy not even in the Earth's atmosphere, kid stuff. The oil spill was a close call.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by covert1]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Maybe he is one who is in the know? We should all know by now that the NWO's final scare tactic after we stop believing them about terrorists, is to scare the masses by saying we are now in battle with aliens. Maybe he just simply knows something that we "the sheeple" do not, due to his seemingly elite-ish (if that's a word) status.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
There is a top seller book on iTunes now called Impact that has a Phobos monument scenario too.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Seems to me the only reason to keep humans in the dark is because it's preferable for our species to consider ourselves:

1. Top of he food chain

2. Alone in a vast universe

The question is why? Why are these important? I think it's obvious by now that we are neither. We are the missing link and something is higher. But are we in a lab?

Why not just tell us?

My fear is. They don't care to or can't. The way we can't explain to rats.

[edit on 8/15/2010 by trusername]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
That scientist is an idiot.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
since apple can rip off all of gene roddenberry's ideas and make billions off them, im going to ripp off one of his ideas too. when humankind i.e. the elites stop sending morons like michio kaku to be spokemans for humanity and humankind has the ability to travel thru the galaxy, aliens who have been monitoring our progress will officially make contact. because we will have the ability to visit other inhabited worlds and could potentially affect the natural advancement of those people, aliens who have travelled the galaxy for perhaps 100's of years will have to make themselves known and show us how to behave. can you imagine dick cheney, kissinger and bush with the ability to travel the galaxy, spreading war, death and destruction and finding a planet made entirely of oil and bunch of 3 headed lobster people standing in their way. good bye lobster people. plus humanity as a whole will have to come to the conclusion and openmindness that the possiblitly of space travel between 2 inhabited world is possible and that a set of people from another world in this infinite universe has accomplished it. if we humans with comparably primitive technologies can find earth like planets in our galaxy, how hard do you think it would be for others with cross galaxy technology to find us. as our society opens and more people drop their fear because if they wanted to they would have long taken over our planet by now when it was way easier, when we were riding horses and shooting muskets and not with the ability to launch intercontinental thermonuclear warheads and our technology closes the gap between us, they would make themselves known. our fear is what is probably holding back official contact.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
What's most amazing to me is that almost nobody on this board considers that maybe the arrival of ET should be taken at face value. That indeed they may be looking for resources having long ago exhausted their own planets'. That the first thing that they may do is simply annihilate most of the indigenous population, enslave the rest and rape our planet of what they need before moving on or making this their new home. That's what Hawking has been talking about. that we should probably stop trying to contact what will obviously be a more technologically advanced species. As must know, the more technologically advanced species usually wipes out the lesser. In other words, while I don't necessarily know or believe in ET, I am far far less able to think they will guide us or lead us to some spiritually advanced state (which makes me laugh). I think contact is far more likely to be a real, real bad day.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Disclosure has been imminent for the past 10 years, it's always in 6 months, next year or like in this post in 2 years. Funny everything point to 2012, how suprising. 2012 would be like the 2K bug, nothing will happen and everyone would be like
But i'm sure Janury 1, 2013 someone will come up with an idea that we count the date wrong and that 2012 is not really in 2012 but in 2014 or 2016.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I'm of the opinion that no amount of professional experience with astronomy can prepare one to predict when contact with an extraterrestrial intelligence will occur. I therefore, having no experience, predict it will be tomorrow and in my own estimation am just as credible.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaynos
2012 would be like the 2K bug, nothing will happen and everyone would be like
But i'm sure Janury 1, 2013 someone will come up with an idea that we count the date wrong and that 2012 is not really in 2012 but in 2014 or 2016.

The Great Shift has already begun and 2012 is just a mile marker of this shift. Anything major that is going to occur is actually supposed to happen in the last quarter of 2011.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I honestly think ET's will partner with a country that advocates human and alien co-existence. Maybe China lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join