It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese scientist predicts massive alien contact within 2 years.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I dont doubt what he says but 1 thinks some been here and others are arriving here more. A logical question really is are those who are here helping humanity are harming. Or are those approaching comming to help humanity or harm. I guess only time will tell though?

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by King Loki

Originally posted by SubPop79

I hope you are kidding. Phobos being a spaceship comes directly from the game Armored Core 2.

Pretty sure the fact that the idea has been portrayed before in a movie or game doesn't mean anything, full body scanners were in the airports on Mars in the Arnold Schwarzenegger movie Total Recall in 1990, and now 20 years later ... what starts popping up in our airports ??

The war/skirmish between Georgia and Russia was also in a computer game with quite a chilling similarity to the actual war previous to the war taking place as well. (Cant remember the actual game now but im sure some one on this site knows what im talking about)

Just because something is in a game or movie doesn't automatically exclude it from being able to happen in real life by any means and Im sure there are many many many other examples.

Im not supporting his claims Im just saying your comment was a bit weird

[edit on 14/8/10 by King Loki]

Still waiting for the Jedi Knights to show up, then

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DCPatriot
reply to post by signoregregorio

If the government took 50 years to allow 'right turn on red', they sure as hell aren't in a hurry to allow us to see there is no afterlife....and that THIS IS IT!

[edit on 8/14/2010 by DCPatriot]

The government know there is no afterlife?........how do they know that?..........how do you for that matter?

[edit on 14/8/2010 by Argyll]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by DCPatriot
reply to post by signoregregorio

If the government took 50 years to allow 'right turn on red', they sure as hell aren't in a hurry to allow us to see there is no afterlife....and that THIS IS IT!

[edit on 8/14/2010 by DCPatriot]

I don't feel if a conclusion of the afterlife should be forthcoming. Likewise I feel the notion of the afterlife, in the broad-scope and micro-scope are both hypothetical at best and to transcend beyond that is theology, to hover on the fringe is science and to consider the existence of interstellar life is considering a limb connection to the other bodies in space to assume they were part of the same body structure as earth. What I mean is that we want so bad for E.T. to be something we can have dinner with, or better yet smoke a joint with and listen to our favorite political satire, together.

You can't believe for a moment that what's out there is anything like us, because if you do that's what you'll be looking for. You, when I say this I mean myself as well, so then WE need to make it a common sensibility among all mankind that we must not refrain from seeking disclosure, but at the time we should also maintain a logical system to deduce the most reasonable scenario for sentient life outside of Earth. Because for all we know they are what we do not know. So this puts us at a great disadvantage, and while we search for the E.T. we see on T.V. the chances of it being that I say are as likely as them being not that. So an open mind of awareness of all things is key, and we should practice this . I think something significant happens each couple of years, but it is the paradigm of thought to which we're contained that keeps us from noticing. Of course the last statement was conjecture.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
Massive alien contact? Its Possible, but it will all start with Phobos at the end of this year.

Holly crap, you just filled in the gap in my dream of a few weeks ago. I saw nice fema types going into homes and bringing people out to be put on buses and trains to protect them. I knew better and told the lady I would join in the morning. I knew armed men would follow for the stragglers. A voice came to me, "don't get on the trains". a false flag.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
This thread is currently in the top 4 along with a thread about 9/11, and it got me thinking, certainly a truly worthy extraterrestrial people could prove the real truth(s) behind 9/11, and it or they could easily be something or things either (virtually) no one knows about or has mentioned publicly at all. Since I tend to believe there's a real "Prime Directive" governing this Hell hole, it's tended to make me even more aware of how much ignorance and apathy rule the day among the dominant culture here, unfortunately. Am not totally pessimistic, but not anticipating any heels of mine clicking any time soon.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Yes. The certainty i have of a massive apocalyptic era on-going and increasing intensity is very high...statistically significant even i would venture to say.

We'll see, but do me a favor people, try not to trip out too hard.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Hadrian

I like his closing statement at 6:25 (he knows sumthin)

"... and other discoveries in the heavens that those of you who are younger will be able to see unfold .... you'll have all kind of problems with them, but on a balance it will be a plus. And it will make life much more interesting."

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Chonx

Even though I do not think we have been visited, the latest information from NASA's 'possible' leak feels very-very weird. Since the news about finding a mess of Earth like planets came from a credited scientist, my first thought was, "Something 'raw' is going to happen soon." I cannot put my finger on what will happen in the near future, but it will be a very 'raw' reality when it hits. I had the same feeling the day before 9/11. It is an uncanny sensation, which I personally cannot explain. Everything suddenly felt awkward.

After I heard the initial NASA announcement, I keep going back to this frame of logic:: planets = solar systems = galaxies = universe = multiverse. According to the NASA announcement, over 100 million Earth like planets are estimated to be in our universe. That is 'real' and 'raw' data, which is currently being tested.

I don't believe in any of the alien abduction cases, nor do I believe we have ever been visited before. I refuse to believe in any of those cases. Why? I think people have made a mythological version of aliens, which will turn out to be extremely far from the truth. I think everyone's descriptions, stories, and theories will be turned upside down.

My 'theory'...
Around a few months ago, there was a space.com story about an object exploding near the Kuiper Belt. I 'theorized' at the time that it was an attempt by an unknown species to enter our solar system. Since there are many fast moving meteors and asteroids in that belt, I 'theorized' that the unknown was caught off guard and smacked into one. If my 'theory' turns out to be correct, I think they will make another attempt to get through. Only time will tell.

Remember, I am a science guy. I only except hard evidence, so keep in mind that the above is 'only a theory'.

[edit on 14-8-2010 by Section31]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I predict this prediction won't predict any predictions at all.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Here is to hoping it pans out....but I am not going to be holding my breath. I just hope it does not turn out to be some of the negative type lizards.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
It will happen. That is a fact. When? is another question. I just so happen to agree with the OP on this. We are going to see some cool # soon.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Bumface Jones

Remember, I said it was 'only a theory'; thus, I didn't say it was factual in anyway, shape, or form. Just a hypothetical theory, which is based upon my personal speculation and some wishful thinking. Nothing more.

Originally posted by johnthejedi24
Here is to hoping it pans out....but I am not going to be holding my breath. I just hope it does not turn out to be some of the negative type lizards.

I 'theorize' that our first contact with another species will be humanoid. I think their appearance may end up surprising everyone. I also 'theorize' that our first species will present a raw reality, which 'some' religious groups will not be prepared to accept.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Well I would call the lizards/reptilians "humanoid". Thye have two arms and two legs plus a head and sometimes tails, so I guess that would qualify.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Jacques Vallee asserts that he became interested in unidentified aerial phenomena after observing data pertaining to the subject being destroyed by astronomers at the Paris Observatory. Vallee claims that the data was collected during observations of the sky before being destroyed by the same astronomers who recorded it.

Is Wang Sichao’s assertion predicated on the basis of sightings made by astronomers at the observatory he claims to be connected with, or is he basing his claim on the number of reports concerning UAP that are being generated across China?

Jacques Vallee’s claims about the astronomers at the Paris Observatory interest me as they raise a number of troubling questions. You can hear him talk about the incident that piqued his interest in the subject of ufology here (skip to 4:55):

Jacques Vallee

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by johnthejedi24

I am talking about pure humanoid. Not similar to the ones from 'V'. I am theorizing about a species that looks very-very similar to our own.

Only time will tell. Since we live in a period where science and NASA is revealing more, I think it is only a matter of time when something happens.

After reading the attached article, I think his theory is also wishful thinking. Our first contact will occur very surreal, slow, and casual. Not in a massive push for contact.

Only my theory. Nothing more.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by sailormon

Massive alien contact? Its Possible, but it will all start with Phobos at the end of this year.

Holly crap, you just filled in the gap in my dream of a few weeks ago. I saw nice fema types going into homes and bringing people out to be put on buses and trains to protect them. I knew better and told the lady I would join in the morning. I knew armed men would follow for the stragglers. A voice came to me, "don't get on the trains". a false flag.

Interesting dream. I hope more people like yourself find the missing pieces of the puzzle before its too late. Gl in your search

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I'm afraid the only contact we will have is when our neighbors throw a shoe at the Earth to silence all the howling!

"SHUT UP!-(crashing sound)-stupid Humans.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   

---
Phobos is a small satellite of Mars, nothing else. Let's say you come back here "at the end of this year" & appologize for spreading this nonsense. Is it a deal?

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Let's hope it's sooner so they can wipe out the blood suckers killing this planet with their greed.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join