It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese scientist predicts massive alien contact within 2 years.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Buzz Aldrin also hints at Phobos

I too, think that we are going to have a global "first contact" within two years. Why? Because the universe is sending us some loving and sadly I just don't think it would be possible with how things are to fix our situation.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Listen to the chinese guy he is right.

Funny thing is you will all remember me soon.

[edit on 14-8-2010 by AncientShade]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Just wanted to clarify - although he's not on that staff list, he is a part of the observatory. Just do a site search with his name 王思潮 at the Purple Mountain site (chinese version): www.pmo.ac.cn...

Here is the most recent article that shows up, May 24th, 2010. Discusses lectures he did at the observatory titled "Is humanity the only intelligent life in the universe?" (Are we alone in the universe?)

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by quango

Good find! It was bugging me that he wasn't on the staff listing. This proves that at least, he has ties with the observatory.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
it's gonna happen.... but who are flyin the ships dats the question.... insider info tells me whats to come.... but i'm not stupid enough to say the key words.... just don't be afraid thats my advice

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
yup phobos does have a monolith.
phobos monolith wiki
but as the page says they occur naturaly on earth so probably not a sign of life.
although it would be cool.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by listerofsmeg

From Wikipedia though...never a 100 % concrete source. I'm sure Buzz Aldrin actually knows what it is and isn't just sending us on a goose chase...

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
CNN had a video of the Perseid meteor shower. In the NASA photo/video toward the bottom was black X blocking out a portion of the sky. It was mostly covered by the CNN banner, but still was obvious. Part of the sky had been Xed out.

This presented huge red flags for me. What don't they want us to see, movement of ships? Is it uncharted stars? What?

I hope disclosure is comming but the US government won't be the ones to say.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyle43
From Wikipedia though...never a 100 % concrete source. I'm sure Buzz Aldrin actually knows what it is and isn't just sending us on a goose chase...

I dunno about that. Buzz Aldrin has often been quoted as talking about alien contact and UFO's, only to find out that these quotes were taken out of context and he actually didn't mean to imply this at all. Plus he's a little goofy sometimes. Not that I don't highly respect the man.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by kyle43

Can you be more vague?

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I love that Buzz Aldrin clip, almost as much as this one. When I first saw this, I think I almost lost control of certain body functions, but kept it to a minimum of just bulging my eyes and squawking uninteligable gibberish.

(you should watch the whole thing for the full impact)

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by kyle43

Yes, Aldrin does know what it is.

Aldrin says "It's a big, big, tall rock. Now I could say it looks like maybe it's a crude construction device by some creatures who practiced on Phobos and then landed in Egypt and built the pyramids. But I don't believe that. But some people are liable to think that".

disclose.tv...

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chonx
So what do you guys think? An apparently prominent astronomer and respected scholar saying that he believes we will have large-scale contact with Aliens within 2 years is certainly something to think about.

I have no idea where he or anyone get the idea that there'll be a large scale contact with ET entity. I mean, this stuff is for chinese domestic consumption exclusively, this news is not for everybody.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I hope its not as big as the crystalline entity.
Man that things big

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

you mean the thing that tried to destroy the enterprise?

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by listerofsmeg

That's the one.... big bad beasty .
That's contact we don't need

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

i prefere stargate but their aliens aren't much nicer.
i think 1st contact would be filled with "what did it say" and "is that a gun?"

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Just for throwing this nickel of thought into the ring, wasn't it last year there was that mass sighting in chine during one of the eclipse and those scientist observed it as well. I think they said it would take a couple years to study the footage. Maybe they all ready know something we don't know and this is another little piece of preparing the masses. To get their heads around it.

I don't make the mistake of thinking China is a stupid country by any means and it wouldn't surprise me at all if they were a front runner in contact. At least that country believes in education to be a very important thing and doesn't slash away at it bit by bit like some other supposed great countries we all know of.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee63
Phobos does have a monolith though ;-)

Phobos' monolith or not, it's about time you're gonna have to change that avatar. Too distracting whilst I search for the big disclosure date, Armageddon or attempt to win a raffle for a free ticket to Phobos.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by listerofsmeg
i think 1st contact would be filled with "what did it say" and "is that a gun?"

Lol... Oh, man. That is quotable.

2nd line.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join