It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese scientist predicts massive alien contact within 2 years.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I thought the Chinese had lead only in their toys. But here's a guy who's got lead in his brains!! Jeeez!

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slippery Jim

Originally posted by Ahmose

Wrong.

Go find yourself any Mayan elder alive today,
they will tell you that yes, "the gods" are going to return,

Whatever those "gods" are, we can only speculate,

But the Ancient, and Modern Mayans DO say "the gods will return".. and "soon"..

and anyone who has done any "proper" research here on htis subject,
knows that it will not be 'the END of the world".. lol

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Ahmose]

Tell you what... rather than anyone else finding a "Mayan elder"... why don't you and quote one?

Could it possibly be that there is no Mayan link between the Long Calander and modern South Americans?

There is no written or oral record and everything about their calender has been deduced by archaeologists.

But then, you have read books written by people who's sole aim is to sell books and take your money from you.

Carry on throwing your money away.

and 2012 the movie, 2012 the books, 2012 the shirts, 2012 the survival kits, 2012 the bunkers, 2012 the flamethrower, 2012 the documentary and 2012 the survival club(that you need to pay to get into)

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Yeah, ok Mr. Chinese ''scientist.'' I'll buy that just like I bought Y2K.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by baburak
reply to post by metalholic

the mayans didn't say nothing about returning aliens ... they didn't even mention aliens in the first place. The only thing from mayans is their calendar that is ending in 2012, all the other stuff is from Zacharia Sitchin
Our calendar is ending once a year on december 31 and it's not the end of the world or some other event it's just starting all over again.

Wrong.

Sheesh..

Ancient Mayans played football (soccer).
Pele and Maradona are considered the gods of football (soccer) in the whole Southern America and beyond.

Therefore prophecy was correct! The gods DID return as promised!

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Good timing.
Think about it...

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I am not willing to get into an argument about what I think, or feel, but I want to point out, that if alien species had come into contact with the egyptions and other, older cultures. Compared to them we may seem more selfish, such as the oil war in Iraq, and Hitler trying to take over the world. I really dont want to point out that if the alien species feels we may be a threat or just an annoyance, it would be easier to teach us a lesson when we have not made weapons that can harm them.

Im just stating what I feel and if anyone wants to try and prove themselves "top of the pack" by trying to argue with me, remember, this is the internet, not real life.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
He is wrong. Activity does not means anything.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanineGallows
I really dont want to point out that if the alien species feels we may be a threat or just an annoyance, it would be easier to teach us a lesson when we have not made weapons that can harm them.

That is exactly the mentality that the military uses as a rule, which is why the UFO phenomenon should not be tied up in covert military operations. I'm not saying there isn't a time and place for military weapons development. But if our first reaction to a new alien race is to try to find ways to hurt them, then we only further justify their negative opinions of us.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by JustMe74

We are seeing disclosure happening right now. Did anyone ever really expect a press conference with the president introducing the alien?

More & more countries are opening their files.

Military, pilots, law enforcement personel & other "reliable" sources are speaking out.

The Winston Churchill memo is all over the web.

Reports of objects hovering over major cities for an hour or two at a pop have been seen by thousands, sometimes 10s of thousands people.

It's common knowledge in some countries & hints of it can be found in almost every cultures history. We are being told. It's just, for some, too difficult to accept.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Don't be silly. We all know that first contact will happen in 2063 when the Vulcans finally reveal themselves to us

It would be interesting if/when first contact with an alien species could happen, but we'd have to be careful because if any aliens exist and we come into contact with them, it is likely that a) they could view us as inferiors and exploit us and b) with a long history of racism in our own history, many humans may in turn treat them like dirt like in my favourite film of recent years, Avatar, or c) "We are the Borg, you will be assimilated - your biological and technological distinctiveness will be added to our own. Resistance is futile!"

I just hope any intelligent aliens are not Borg or Bogan

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by kno22
reply to post by JustMe74

It's common knowledge in some countries & hints of it can be found in almost every cultures history. We are being told. It's just, for some, too difficult to accept.

People do not embrace change very well, so many will refuse to believe what is in front of their own eyes. We at ATS enjoy debating against government spin, but most accept what they see and hear on the “box” it fits with all the other “truths” they have been fed. The idea of alien presence has been strongly forwarded by Hollywood; it seems the population has been readied for disclosure.

So why now?

1)Our current answers for a world population growth of 3% a year is cutting down more forests to plant genetically modified crops.
2)Environmental damage has reached every corner of our land and seas.
3)Our biodiversity is dying out faster then ever.
4)Our energy production methods have made vast areas of our land unproductive and uninhabitable adding to the problems above.
5)We have locked ourselves into an economy of survival; we are blind to the abundance that is showered upon us.

What does disclosure bring?

1)It marks the end of an era, closures the chapter described by humans aloneness. This can help us embrace change.
2)With change, we can boldly initiate new farming methods perhaps the economy could afford vertical farming development. Or bring in water to our deserts, for food to be grown.
3)Collectively we have everything we need, no need for hunger or poverty, the system used to make the slaves work - may fall away.
4) Technical innovation would be enhanced, while with vertical faring we will always have space, we still require minerals. Munching up asteroids to feed our plants will keep us learning.
5)We live in paradise, the seeds and variety of life here must be seen galactically as a treasure. Sharing this is a likely trading point and ultimately our responsibility. The gifts of Mother Earth will bring life to many worlds.
6)Our journey into space, which is beginning now, protects the survival of our species. With globalisation a mistake puts us all at risk, as the mistakes are bigger. In our hurry to find the logical next step, we have forwarded technologies without acknowledging the risks.

So we are ripe for the picking, and experiencing growing pains. If the Mayans are correct that the ancestors have been here many times, perhaps they gifted the diversity that is here, or perhaps we are of their seed. (As the meaning of ancestor would attest) The cyclic elements of the calendars, may offer a clue to their whereabouts. An increase in activity could mean we are again close to their home.

If the Mayans are correct either it can be understood on a spiritual level with an increase of physic phenomena, including communication with aliens, telepathy etc. While there is plenty of literature that supports this, I think the physical is where it is manifesting. Here’s why

1)Increased UFO activity, media, and government disclosures.
2)Predictions include a move to 5th dimensional reality, while sounding spiritual this is happening within the bounds of our physical sciences. 5th dimensional light bodies? Well we have been using fibre optics, which is light on or off, to control all sorts of technical gadgetry. Avator expresses where the splitting of photons pairs could lead us. We are doing the science now.
3)Our historic places show so much detail of alien influences including crafts, while the science could be communicated “spiritually” the pictures show a “physical” element to the story.

My feeling is that our science is opening many new doors that are potentially species changing, the risks are not getting smaller they are getting wider a mistake now can harm us all. It is an exciting time to be alive and I hope we as a species make the changes needed for us to continue to grow.

We have no need to fear, we “humans” are the most valuable life form here, and at heart we care for our children. This will steer us in the right direction.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
since apple can rip off all of gene roddenberry's ideas and make billions off them, im going to ripp off one of his ideas too. when humankind i.e. the elites stop sending morons like michio kaku to be spokemans for humanity and humankind has the ability to travel thru the galaxy, aliens who have been monitoring our progress will officially make contact. because we will have the ability to visit other inhabited worlds and could potentially affect the natural advancement of those people, aliens who have travelled the galaxy for perhaps 100's of years will have to make themselves known and show us how to behave. can you imagine dick cheney, kissinger and bush with the ability to travel the galaxy, spreading war, death and destruction and finding a planet made entirely of oil and bunch of 3 headed lobster people standing in their way. good bye lobster people. plus humanity as a whole will have to come to the conclusion and openmindness that the possiblitly of space travel between 2 inhabited world is possible and that a set of people from another world in this infinite universe has accomplished it. if we humans with comparably primitive technologies can find earth like planets in our galaxy, how hard do you think it would be for others with cross galaxy technology to find us. as our society opens and more people drop their fear because if they wanted to they would have long taken over our planet by now when it was way easier, when we were riding horses and shooting muskets and not with the ability to launch intercontinental thermonuclear warheads and our technology closes the gap between us, they would make themselves known. our fear is what is probably holding back official contact.

What's your beef with Michio Kaku? I think he's a great physicist who's well educated and pretty true in his theories and such. But I do agree with you about Bush, Chenney, and Co..... No need for them to spread their plague like violence throughout the galaxy

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   

the mayans didn't say nothing about returning aliens ... they didn't even mention aliens in the first place. The only thing from mayans is their calendar that is ending in 2012, all the other stuff is from Zacharia Sitchin
Our calendar is ending once a year on december 31 and it's not the end of the world or some other event it's just starting all over again.

Wrong.

and how powerful and holy would an alien look coming down from the sky in ships with bright lights and glories the mayas could ever dream of

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   

actually buddy if you read my post you will see i didnt say they said they were aliens...they say the gods will return...wtf else would gods be to them? sure as heck not the all knowing but know nothing god in the bible...oh wait hes a alien to!

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
since apple can rip off all of gene roddenberry's ideas and make billions off them, im going to ripp off one of his ideas too. when humankind i.e. the elites stop sending morons like michio kaku to be spokemans for humanity and humankind has the ability to travel thru the galaxy, aliens who have been monitoring our progress will officially make contact. because we will have the ability to visit other inhabited worlds and could potentially affect the natural advancement of those people, aliens who have travelled the galaxy for perhaps 100's of years will have to make themselves known and show us how to behave. can you imagine dick cheney, kissinger and bush with the ability to travel the galaxy, spreading war, death and destruction and finding a planet made entirely of oil and bunch of 3 headed lobster people standing in their way. good bye lobster people. plus humanity as a whole will have to come to the conclusion and openmindness that the possiblitly of space travel between 2 inhabited world is possible and that a set of people from another world in this infinite universe has accomplished it. if we humans with comparably primitive technologies can find earth like planets in our galaxy, how hard do you think it would be for others with cross galaxy technology to find us. as our society opens and more people drop their fear because if they wanted to they would have long taken over our planet by now when it was way easier, when we were riding horses and shooting muskets and not with the ability to launch intercontinental thermonuclear warheads and our technology closes the gap between us, they would make themselves known. our fear is what is probably holding back official contact.

that gave me goosebumps b/c that is one true statement

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
mm... two years they say....

2012 Anyone...

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

one reason why i came to arizona my friend!

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dulcekrill
What's most amazing to me is that almost nobody on this board considers that maybe the arrival of ET should be taken at face value. That indeed they may be looking for resources having long ago exhausted their own planets'. That the first thing that they may do is simply annihilate most of the indigenous population, enslave the rest and rape our planet of what they need before moving on or making this their new home. That's what Hawking has been talking about. that we should probably stop trying to contact what will obviously be a more technologically advanced species. As must know, the more technologically advanced species usually wipes out the lesser. In other words, while I don't necessarily know or believe in ET, I am far far less able to think they will guide us or lead us to some spiritually advanced state (which makes me laugh). I think contact is far more likely to be a real, real bad day.

I don't believe in this at all, if you think about the agenda of ets in general then why not just simply kill everyone on this planet when they first contacted Earth. Why the abductions of people, the experiments, the genetic testing and manipulations. Why the big study on people of the earth. Why watch in a ufo as the people on Earth all wage war with eachother and watch from a distance. Why even bother to do crop circles, why the ancient hieroglyphs and large structures you can only see from far up in the sky. Why contribute anything at all to a planet when an ets only agenda is to kill people and rape a planet. Hawking has this wrong. There is more going on here than the extermination of man on earth. What makes me upset is when people think all ETs are bound by one ruling. There are more than one species out there, multiple species actually and they all have their own thought patterns, their own views, their own agendas.

[edit on 19-8-2010 by covert1]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
2012,........... the only out of ordinary event for 2012 is large amounts of meteor strikes. And the only other possibility for a disasterous even would be Nibiru but other than this 2012 looks to be more normal as with 2011 or 2013.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Just to get a sense of balance on this and other similar predictions - that's all they are predictions - and I agree that everybody has the right to their freedom of speech. It's my view that evidence of any form of intelligent Extra-planetary life is non-existent. Yes I might be considered as having a "world is flat" mentality but the world being flat has visibly been proven to be incorrect. My point is that everything about "contact" is purely speculative and not based on any proven fact(s)/evidence. Yep I could be wrong but I won't hold my breath for 1 week let alone 2 years.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join