It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Chinese scientist predicts massive alien contact within 2 years.

page: 9
58
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
i saw more then ten ufos twice slowly hoovering abou twice in the last three weeks. yesterday ive watched them for over an hour
the ufo's look like stars,but stars dont move
so i expect it to be well on the news as im typin this
but its not so it might never happen i gues

i wish i was joking

will watch the sky tonight again!




posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
First post here on ATS and i didnt even come here because of UFO/Aliens but im not sure if this has been mention here in this thread but this all can tie into what is known as Project Blue Beam. It fits the description of a mass alien encounter and a man by the name Serge Monast was supposedly killed for researching into this and talking about it. The official report was he has died from a heart attack and a buddy of his who was researching this also died from a heart within two weeks of Serge's death. The funny thing is that they had talked about microwaves being sent from satellites that could cause a heart attack to occur. Both of those men had no history of heart problems...

en.wikipedia.org...



posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Notice he says in 2 years.......whats in 2 years? 2012.



posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by -Blackout-
Notice he says in 2 years.......whats in 2 years? 2012.


There are seriously so many independent sources pointing to something incredible occuring in 2012.



posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Magnus47
 


While I understand and empathise with your position on matters pertaining to The Powers That Be, I cannot help thinking that its a little closed minded to poo poo the term, or the meaning of the phrase out of hand. First of all , to say there is reason to belive that the myriad government agencies of the world are all utterly seperate from one another and are not in any way related is bunkum. There are plenty of things in common with many of them, including backers, founding members, histories, co-operative efforts over the years and other telling , and interesting correlations.
In specific cases it is fair to say that one or another clearly defined organisation was involved, however, when dealing with something like the alien question, because there are so many world powers, and security and intelligence organisations which have been involved over the years, it is easier to refer to them as a mass. Another reason for this moniker, is that there are links between all the world intelligence communities , and a select few extremely wealthy individuals/families and so on and so forth. This commonality is I think, a strong contributor to the reasoning behind the phrase the powers that be, and I for one think that the phrase, while misleading and confusing in some respects , at least conveys some sense of the SCALE of the power we are reffering to when using the phrase.
Of course its best used to describe the total sum of world power, rather than individual sections of it, but thats just the way I see it.



posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
How massive is this alien that will contact us?
Jabba size?


Godzilla size?


Ya think Greer will get all kinds of upset about this?


[edit on 26-8-2010 by KIZZZY]



posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I don't want this to happen ,i am not ready for that,i believe the scientists are also not ready for that,we should make sure that the alien will not do something bad to our human beings.



posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I couldnt care less about astronomy. But i DO know that the government has a plan for 18 months of informing the public of extra terrestrials( wich they are well started with) and the main plan is actually being contacted by them.

And as a scientist, well i cant get more proof than my own eyes can i?.

here is something wich also is informative---

www.ufo-blogger.com... 8UFO-Blogger+Uncover+The+UFO+Truth%29



posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by skyvia
 


We scientist has been working with them for over 60 years now
-

www.ufo-blogger.com... 8UFO-Blogger+Uncover+The+UFO+Truth%29



posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by KIZZZY
 


They will either be around 4 feet or around 2m 20cm ++. The difference between the height comes of two different races. There are 3 known intelligent races in the galaxy wich we have contact with and wich has been on this planet many times,its us and two more. It might be more, but thats only informed in the black projects wich I do not have information about. The last human with any dna from them with EVIDENCE informed to the public,were a scottish man who died in the 1850s. He was the last real giant,he had no sickness and were totally healthy, the birth of these were more usual around 10 000\8000 years ago. How it fits together, well thats your job to find out
Enjoy,or just wait


When it comes to UFOs alot of them are our own ships.

www.ufo-blogger.com... 8UFO-Blogger+Uncover+The+UFO+Truth%29

[edit on 6-9-2010 by Archirvion]

[edit on 6-9-2010 by Archirvion]



posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
sheeples


I really hate the use of these words.. Sheeples, sheple etc. It seems an arrogant way for people to feel superior in their attempt to categorize anyone that does not agree with them.

So Rajaten if 2012-2020 come and go let’s say with nothing new but what we continually see and hear what does that make you?

I'm not trying to be a smart @ss, I really would like to know at what point does a person change their views if everything they believe in just doesn't happen.



posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by KIZZZY

Originally posted by Phage
How massive is this alien that will contact us?
Jabba size?


Godzilla size?


Ya think Greer will get all kinds of upset about this?


[edit on 26-8-2010 by KIZZZY]


You both are very wrong for it will be a 20 mile wide asteroid with some micros in its crust as it hits earth, now that is a massive contact.

I guess you guys just cannot think Chinese, as Godzilla is clearly thinking Japanese.



[edit on 6-9-2010 by Xtrozero]



posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
There are seriously so many independent sources pointing to something incredible occuring in 2012.

There are so many independent sources pointing to something incredible occurring every year.



posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by icecold7
i saw more then ten ufos twice slowly hoovering abou twice in the last three weeks. yesterday ive watched them for over an hour
the ufo's look like stars,but stars dont move
so i expect it to be well on the news as im typin this
but its not so it might never happen i gues

i wish i was joking

will watch the sky tonight again!


Yeah a lot of people have seen these for many years. Some claim they are satellites, some really ARE satellites, but some are most surely not.

Keep watching the sky



posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
On the topic of aliens there is something that is never brought up, and that is the likelihood that earth is totally inhospitable to aliens is extremely great. The obvious factors are bacteria and viruses, but that is just the tip of the iceberg. The mixture of our atmosphere and the very makeup of our plants and animals will also be inhospitable.

Looking at humans, the reason why we need minerals such as iron, Calcium
Chloride, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Sodium, Boron, Chromium, Cobalt, Copper, Fluorine, Germanium, Iodine, Manganese, Selenium, Silicon, Vanadium and Zinc and all the different Vitamins and amino acids with so many other chemicals is not because all of these things are needed to make life it is because that is what earth introduced to us in our evolution process from the very beginning to now.

So all of this stuff that keeps us a live and healthy is needed only because we are from earth and it is all part of our 3 plus billion years of evolution. Other minerals such as lead and plutonium are very poisonous to us because they were not involved with any part of our evolution, but if they were on the surface and much more in abundance then they could have easily been a needed mineral too.

With all that said, earth has an extremely good change to be a very poisonous place to any aliens wishing to come here, just as any other planet would be very dangerous to human. Different mixture of oxygen in the air will kill us just as the plants and animals will either poison us or not provide the needed materials for us to survive since they will all be much different than what our evolution made us need.

Just something to think about…



posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero
 


Excellent post, also what comes to mind is such things as size, mass, gravity etc

If their world is somewhere with much more gravity or much less, or it's a world much bigger or much smaller, then coming to this world could really effect their bodies, maybe their bodies would be crushed, or maybe they would be much stronger because of less gravity etc

Also we have to be aware of such things as robots etc. It might be easier for an intelligent species to send a robot through space.

Basically every alien could be totally different beyond imagination, that we simply just cannot expect all aliens to be humanoid human sized race, we could be ant sized compared to them, who knows.


[edit on 6-9-2010 by _Phoenix_]



posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
While I understand and empathise with your position on matters pertaining to The Powers That Be, I cannot help thinking that its a little closed minded to poo poo the term, or the meaning of the phrase out of hand. First of all , to say there is reason to belive that the myriad government agencies of the world are all utterly seperate from one another and are not in any way related is bunkum. There are plenty of things in common with many of them, including backers, founding members, histories, co-operative efforts over the years and other telling , and interesting correlations.
In specific cases it is fair to say that one or another clearly defined organisation was involved, however, when dealing with something like the alien question, because there are so many world powers, and security and intelligence organisations which have been involved over the years, it is easier to refer to them as a mass. Another reason for this moniker, is that there are links between all the world intelligence communities , and a select few extremely wealthy individuals/families and so on and so forth. This commonality is I think, a strong contributor to the reasoning behind the phrase the powers that be, and I for one think that the phrase, while misleading and confusing in some respects , at least conveys some sense of the SCALE of the power we are reffering to when using the phrase.
Of course its best used to describe the total sum of world power, rather than individual sections of it, but thats just the way I see it.



Though I understand your point I just do not see America, Cuba, North Korea, Iran, Russia, China, Japan and many other countries all hating each other in different ways, but holding hands and singing kum by ya for this one topic alone.

I get this great mental picture of Ahmadinejad giving a knowing wink towards Obama who does the finger nose flick back at him in recondition of their little alien secret.

Never would happen and would not be sustainable for how long we are talking here.



posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

Also we have to be aware of such things as robots etc. It might be easier for an intelligent species to send a robot through space.


I agree since robots or probes can handle time a lot better and will not be affected by the uniqueness of the planet.



Basically every alien could be totally different beyond imagination, that we simply just cannot expect all aliens to be humanoid human sized race, we could be ant sized compared to them, who knows.
[edit on 6-9-2010 by _Phoenix_]


I think there are still limitations here.

Gravity will need to be within a range for advance life to evolve and that will suggest there will be a size range too, but a smart Dino is not out of the question, but a 200 foot tall creature might be pushing it, but in any case they need the ability to build (i.e. fingers thumbs) or at least have a symbiotic relationship with a species that can build.

[edit on 6-9-2010 by Xtrozero]



posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero
 



Well put sir. I have often pondered this myself. They would either have to change their physiology by creating half-breeds that would be able to endure our world. Or simply use avatars, or robotic constructs that could have a consciousness projected into them.

In any case, for a life form to be able to enter a foreign ecosystem would be almost impossible. We see so much life here on Earth that is "bound" to its surroundings, it stands to reason that alien life would have certain limitations that would prevent them from being able to exist on other planets, just like we do.



posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dean Goldberry
This thread is currently in the top 4 along with a thread about 9/11,


Your RIGHT


sad... so very sad...



new topics

top topics



 
58
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

log in

join