It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oliver Stone: Jewish control of the media is preventing free Holocaust debate

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Reply to post by Gorman91

Hey Gorman91, I once had a friend in the pac nw same name back in 6th grade. Anyway, I`m not too terribly educated on the Holocaust subject, I watch a LOT of History channel, History International(HI), and Military (along with science, discovery, investigation discovery(ID), & biography) and there is something covering WW2 on at least one of these channels every day. Right now on Hi, there`s a show called Guns of the World, this episode is called "German Small Arms of WW2". And I know not to trust tv too much so even on these "educational channels" i know to take most anything with a grain of salt. Thats just good life advice, sometimes even if you were there and experienced something yourself. Anyway, there are not too many of these shows that talk about the Holocaust, so I apologise that even my tv fed knowledge of it is still very lacking. I do remember one show that said they would "herd" the people into the room, seal the door, and there was a little square door on the roof where a Nazi would open it and drop in an activated gas canister, about the size of a gallon of milk, maybe slightly bigger as far as my memory serves me. There could have been a chimney up there but I don`t remember it. Anyway, maybe someone already mentioned this to you but it was one of those things I had to tell you. I guess it bugged me. If the chimneys were used on a gas chamber, there would be no smell of "smoking human flesh", that would have to be an incinerator. Now whether living or dead bodies were burned in it is unknown to me. However, if the chimneys you speak of were used on a gas chamber, then the only smell would be the gas itself, if indeed it had a smell. You see, the purpose of the gas chamber was just to force people to inhale the deadly gasses. It wasn`t flammable gas, or gasoline, in case that`s what you were thinking. But the Nazi`s were pretty twisted, and they killed and caused suffering in so many ways, so I could see how you might think that. I`m not here to offer an opinion on the details of the Holocaust, but that just caught my eye, so I thought it better for me to tell you rather than someone who might try to twist your simple mistake into something it most likely wasn`t.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by doctor j and inmate c5779

Gas and burn. Who knows. You could easily shut the gas chimney and then open it up. Does it matter? The point is they were exterminations camps, as Rudolph Hess and others said. That was the point of their existence. It's all part of the blame game. Germany blamed the Jews for their problems, England and France blamed Germany for the war, the Russians blamed them all for aggressions. Etc etc. In the end, the facts are simple. The governments of Europe were racist and rejected Germany's offer to ship them off. And Germany was evil to exterminate all those people. And in the end, that was that.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I think Stone has an important point to make. The Nazis were given support by prominent American banks and by Lord North of the Bank of England IIRC. In fact, George Bush's grandfather was one of the Nazis biggest sources of funding.

Moreover, I agree that the Jewish lobby works superbly and in a coordinated manner to mop up or block any negative sentiment about Jews or Israel; unfortunately even when it would be better to allow people to make a balanced opinion.

Bush funds Nazis

Unfortunately, the OP will become buried by Neo Nazi scum who will jump on this topic to express their hatred of all things that are not 'white' enough for them.

Ultimately, we will have to wait for the film to see Oliver Stone's take on the matter but I can guess that he will probably come to the opinion that some the Holocaust was selectively ignored by the World Jewish Congress.

[edit on 27/7/2010 by Heronumber0]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
and the obligatory apology:

dailymail

more bullcrap then

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
Imagine that!
I know of the bankers in the Bush family financing the Nazis but not IBM or GM.

www.ibmandtheholocaust.com...

Great book. I got lucky and found it in a thrift store for $1. Major story. Back in those days they had to 'invent' each machine that processed the numbers differently. It was mechanical engineers instead of software engineers. And IBM was right with them right into the end, and collected the money they were owed.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

Oliver Stone apologises for claim Hitler was a 'scapegoat' in World War Two 'who did more damage to Russia than Jews'...

...His latest comments brought swift condemnation Jews in the US and Israel and forced the 63-year-old to make a contrite apology.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Well, that ends this debate.

[edit on 27-7-2010 by Danbones]

Hardly ends the debate - I agree with Stone on this in general terms. He would be under a lot of pressure from a lot of sources to retract this, doesn't mean he didn't mean it.

Hitler has been made into the ultimate vision of evil - this is a carefully constructed image that has been put into school education, media and basically everywhere.

Who is histories greatest villain? Most people will say Hitler. If you asked why, then you would gear about him killing jews.

Why are the lives of these jews any more important than the millions killed under Stalin? Simple, because there is still a contemporary need to justify the existence of Israel.

The whole story is hyperbole, and is repeated over and over - repeat a lie often enough ..

The events of WWII were tragic and terrible - it was a war created for profit and to allow the rise of communism, the division of Europe and the creation of Israel.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

"Oliver Stone: Jewish control of the media is preventing free Holocaust debate"

Stone's point was regarding the control of the debate by certain forces.
He just apologized because those forces just illustrated themselves
by making him apologize, so all the people who said that those forces don't exist are now proven wrong.
Who just prevented Stones holocaust debate?
Elvis?

I don't mean to be rude
it isn't very complicated.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

You only make it more important by focusing on the Jews. by questioning it, you have focused the attention onto it. It's like pouring blood into a lake, having everyone stare at you, and asking why they think you're more important the the people swimming in the lake. Well gee, I wonder.

reply to post by Danbones

To repeat as before. Hollywood hardly has control by any group.

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
He could well be right in what he says about GM. Also Ford,

www.washingtonpost.com...

But baldy statements are not enough, there has to be some niddy gritty in the statement, otherwise it's hearsay.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
This Holocaust "debate" is really mind-numbing and worthless.

I've seen with mine OWN eyes, talked to the survivers, and grew up with family members that had investigated the camps. It makes me sick to my stomach that there is so much distrust in what our country did. Those solders deserve better.

Explain to me WHY I've sat and talked with survivers who had their wrist tattooed like cattle or dogs? They used giant clamps that had spikes on them, rubbed ink on the needles, then clamped their arms. I'm sure they (Jews) would place the blame on someone else right??? Hardly. I'd be trying to kill the SOB's who had done that to me. If you want to know how violent this was, check out Cattle tattoo tools.

www.bing.com...=95955e42299e9fa61705c6d631ea22c2&furl=https://farmerswarehouse.com.au/images/P/A1059_l.j pg

I know the procedure. As a Vererinary assistant, I've tattooed cattle, rabbits, dogs many times over. Yes, his tatt was done with this type of tool.

Explain to me why it is that Hitler himself that talked about the "purity" of his race? Learn German, you'll hear it. Explain to me why shots fired were ALL started by Nazi/German troops? Please, they were trying to take over land.

Explain to me, why I have in a photo collection of prisions strictly used to hold females for Nazi "breeding" camps?

..That would explain the "split-up" of Females and males taken to the trains huh?

It's hard to believe that there are people THAT bad in this world, but there are. Besides, these people didn't know what exactly was going on, or had to follow orders or get shot. There was no alternative. If you think they wouldn't do that, think again. Our own Generals and soldiers had the right to shoot deserters & traitors. Do you think that they wouldn't have shot down their own??

While I believe that there are true consperacies out there, this is not one of them. Regardless, If you had some of the knowledge that I do about this topic, you would know it was one of the most honest of things Americans have ever done.

This poo-poo liberal bleeding-heart nonsense was not readly avalible back then. People did what they had to. They were a different breed of people altogether for good or bad. I nearly want to spit in people faces when they suggest this, just like they're spitting in the faces of the vets.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Contex is a good thing, however, what could be stated, in this movie that is not known already by history and in the different books? Such as how the end of World War I, and the treaty of Versai, the way that Germany was treated, would ultimately lead to World War II. Did Hitler and his adminstration authorize the death of millions of Jews and others who they would find undesirable, yes. Did Stalin conspire with and devide Europe up with Hitler, and in his quest for power, have political opponents assissinated, along with political dissadents and other undesirables, in the Soviet Union, yes. So what more could be stated? Did many large businesses get involved with both leaders, yes, as it did lead to profits for those companies, until the politics of the era got involved and put an end to their involvement.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by dirty7481

Oh god. I know I should'nt do this but here it goes. Preparing for the "nazi" attacks.

if you say 6 million died how many people per day would it take if all were gassed as you say?
(mixed with others likely....if the number is even accurate).

This comes out to 3333 jews killed at day at 139 jews an hour if you go from the years 1940 to 1945. Thats running day and night, every minute of every hour non stop.

The next question, what do you do with the bodies?

Burn them.

Ok.

You average 1-3 hrs PER PERSON if you burn them "professionally".

That would mean that you would need at least, say, at each of the 7 camps you would need a minimum of 20+ ovens going constantly. No cool down cycle, no maintenance, no clean out.

The numbers just dont jive.

yeah. I've seen the pix. I've seen the footage.

I also knew an old man who was a pole captured in 39 during the invasion. He went to Buchenvald. He worked the fields. He also escaped.

he would talk about how some of the guards were asses and some were nice. He would talk about working the fields and going back to camp.

NEVER did he say anything about ovens, gassing (other than delousing), or other horrors. he escaped for the same reason any other POW would.....BECAUSE!

Do I doubt all of the holocaust? No. The latter years were likely when most of it happend.

Did it all go down as reported? I doubt it. Why would they go to the trouble of "lampshades", soap, ect. This is some Bullshiznit from that Wieselthal POS.

The holocaust has become its own religion, truth be damned either way.

As an aside,

No one hardly talks of the millions of people killed by comrade stalin, mao, pol pot hardly. Its like John Kerry and his being a 'Nam vet.

"Hello, I'm jewish. Did you know how many jews were toasted by those evil krauts?"

er, what about the ones killed by the russians?

"Wow, Those krauts sure were bad werent they?"

I wont even go into why roosevelt (spit spit spit) and the rest of the world refused them refugee status. Did they want to use them just like the palestinians? A stick to beat Israel (or in this case Germany)?

Wanna blame Germany. Fine. Save some for the rest of the Allies as well. Plenty of bloody hands to go round.

[edit on 27/7/10 by felonius]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by peck420
reply to post by Gorman91

Gorman - 6 million polish citizens died during wwII....that puts them on par with the jews atleast (approx 50% jew, 50% non jew).

And as the number of jews dying during the holocaust rises every year, I think a little honest discussion is a real good thing.

I say this as a non jew that lost over 50% of his family to the war. The fact that everybody except jews gets marginalized is a slap in the face to say the least.

That is 6 million polish in TOTAL in ww2 , as in, in battle , bombings,hunger etc etc , It is NOT the total amount of polish killed in Work or concentration camps>>>your saying it is has me confused to a possible agenda you may have , I may be wrong

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
He didn't defend hitler...he just explained that he wasn't as powerful as we were led to believe and that there were others in power beyond him.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by felonius

yes i know this sir that was a question i asked gorman... impossible i agree never once did i say 6 million jews died go read

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpectreDC

Fun fact: While I consider myself a complete mutt (really, I am), amongst that mutt is a little German Jew.

Apparently I hate like 10% of myself

Heh, you too huh

Debate will and should have all sides present really, since its purely up to the speakers words to hold merit and the extreme on both sides is only a minority (most of us have an opinion in neither real direction and leave it at that). Those with their foot in their mouths will stumble eventually anyway. Denying these extremes a voice though is wrong, regardless of how unpalatable it might be to our own personally opinion. Its the basis of our entire perceived western lifestyle.

Unfortunately as mentioned... it seems Stones had the heavy put on him, if that doesnt scream ironic I dont know.

Oh and to the poster who mentions why is Hitler viewed in such a bad light... I dont mind questioning things, but somethings are plainly apparent... the guy was a petty, angry, megalomaniac d'b with the blood of tens of millions on his hands. No ifs nor buts about that. Stalin to boot, but 'the' holocaust, has nothing to do with Stalin, so bringing him up and saying he's just as bad does little and serves no purpose.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by gambon

Nope. 10-14 million total casualties. 6 million Jewish. And not only polish.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Son of Will

The Jew's have been playing this card for a long time and have proudly been supported by the US and England...

I'd really like to unload here and let people know how I feel about it, but the amount of swear words involved prob would have got me thrown off this kick ass site...

Israel sinks!! The whole situation stinks...!! I'm sick of it..!! So are many many many others around the world.

The question is how do we stop it? What is the solution?

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by andronaconda

Pretty simple. Abrahamistan. Single state for all of Abraham's children. That was the idea behind the Dome of the Rock. Christian designed Islamic memorial for a Jewish site important to all three faiths. But then the crusades started and that idea failed.

But yea. One state. Solves the problem.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I never understood why America assumed the burden of defending the Jewish race. I understand stepping up in Germany in WW2, I get that, even though it was independent of Pearl Harbor, I've been active duty for more than a decade. I get the whole 'sometimes you have to fight an unpopular war' concept. But like Stone said, the Russians lost 20Mil+ in the war. 6 mil Jews. 500k Americans. And why is it never stressed, as in Asserted, in school that its no coincidence that Germany began 2 world wars.

We have to give Iran a negative image because they are the strongest Arab country aside from Saudi Arabia and we need a buddy cause, Oh My God, wow did it piss them off to holy hell when we took the Holiest land in the entire WORLD from Palestine and gave it to some Eastern European Jews. And for what? I don't get that. It was never explained to me WHY Israel just gets the land. How in the hell is that fair. And why would a nation that was 'founded' on Christian principles give the holiest land in the world to a different religion.

Look, my conspiracy views have toned waaay down since entering my 30's, but that is some Illuminati level stuff. How do you take back the holiest place on earth from the Arabs without a crusade? What kind of deal has to happen where your real estate investment includes the Dome of the Rock, the Golgotha and the Wailing Wall? This is the kind of stuff that really gets me going, even more than Majestic-12, HaHa!

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join