It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oliver Stone: Jewish control of the media is preventing free Holocaust debate

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Oliver Stone: Jewish control of the media is preventing free Holocaust debate

www.haaretz.com

Jewish control of the media is preventing an open discussion of the Holocaust, Oliver Stone told the Sunday Times, adding that the U.S. Jewish lobby was controlling Washington's foreign policy for years.

Stone reportedly said U.S. public opinion was focused on the Holocaust as a result of the "Jewish domination of the media," adding that an upcoming film of him aims to put Adolf Hitler and Soviet dictator Joseph Stalin "in context."

People in America don't know the connection between World War I and World War II, Stone said

"We're going to educate our minds and liberalize them and broaden them. We want to move beyond opinions ... Go into the funding of the Nazi party. How many American corporations were involved, from GM through IBM. Hitler is just a man who could have easily been assassinated," Stone said.

"Hitler is an easy scapegoat throughout history and it's been used cheaply."

(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 26-7-2010 by ModernAcademia]

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

"There's a major lobby in the United States," Stone said, adding that "they are hard workers. They stay on top of every comment, the most powerful lobby in Washington."

This is very hard NOT to believe!

"German industrialists, the Americans and the British. He had a lot of support,

We're going to educate our minds and liberalize them and broaden them. We want to move beyond opinions ... Go into the funding of the Nazi party. How many American corporations were involved, from GM through IBM. Hitler is just a man who could have easily been assassinated," Stone said.

Imagine that!
I know of the bankers in the Bush family financing the Nazis but not IBM or GM.

Whoa!

Makes you wonder what IBM and GM are financing today doesn't it?

Can anyone highlight which corporations financed the Nazis?

It's amazing how distorted history is isn't it?

www.haaretz.com (visit the link for the full news article)

+17 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I would add that it is a barrier to justice.

Peace to those unafraid to face jail and fines for looking for the truth. This is the one event in history that bears this jewish trademark. You diss the OS and they fine and jail you, in 13 countries, at my last look, which was two years ago.

Obviously something is being lied about. Why? Because our freedom, and their control of it, is at stake. Truth couldn't care less about editing or 'controls'.

I remember getting kicked off message boards, two years, ago for bringing up stalin and his bloodthirsty, jewish, murderous bolsheviks. Anything for power, eh? Anything that eclipses Hitler's 'ultimate evil' status is unwelcome, and if the jews have their way, these truths will simply be illegal. But today these subjects are most commonly being discussed, hence, the push for more jewish laws (I don't know what to call these jew only laws~there must be a 'sharia' code equivalent?)

What a surprise when we discover how naked we really are in spirit...these freaking high stake power/control games will be seen as the ultimate waste of time.

Never forget.

Want peace? Then work for justice.

Their goal, of course, is to make your computer act like the TV sets they should be FORCING us to watch. I see a lot of anti free speech members on ATS lately...not a coincidence. Seas are getting rough for them. They never let go of the wheel when this happens....time to write more laws, restrictions, and punishments.

[edit on 26-7-2010 by davidmann]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
tip of the hat mr.stone

taboo is just self moral perversions

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
So... Oliver Stone is a Jew hater and denies the Holocaust (with a capital H, because it's the only one worth mentioning in recorded history)? I bet he also calls for the destruction of Israel, too.

* edit * Hah, okay, it appears basically everybody thinks I was being serious. I was actually trying to sound as ridiculous as possible, but I probably sounded like a typical Zionist in retrospect =)

[edit on 26-7-2010 by Son of Will]

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Yup he is all over the news as of late.
Let's see, he makes a war movie. "Platoon" makes millions of dollars then poo poos another War movie "Pearl Harbor" as glorifying war.

Can anybody say hypocrite?

Oliver Stone Defends Hitler; Blames Jews for Nazi Fuhrer's Bad Reputation

Controversial movie director Oliver Stone topped himself on Sunday, July 25th, when the Academy Award-winning filmmaker defended Adolf Hitler in an interview with The Times of London. The
half-Jewish filmmaker blamed Jewish control of the American media for the Nazi Führer's bad image. Stone also lambasted the "Jewish-dominated" mass media for the United States' policy towards Israel.

Stone recently directed a documentary South of the Border that canonizes Venezuelan leader Hugo Chavez, a self-proclaimed enemy of American imperialism. In the New York Times, Larry Rother mentions how Stone has often been lambasted for playing loose with historical fact.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Europe hated Jews, Germany tried to ship them off. Couldn't. Killed them instead. Europe did not like Germany off the banks, went to war, discovered holocaust, was sad. Jews got homeland.

End of debate. Stop beating a dead horse.

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I don't see hypocrisy here, Slayer. Opportunism, maybe? But I could be missing something.

As for Stone "going there" I can't say as I disagree that both the propaganda about and debate over The Holocaust has been very pervasive and controlled through the decades. It was so effective that many people still believe that over 6 million Jews died during something called The Holocaust and that they and they alone were systematically singled out.

One way of looking at it for certain, particularly if you are in that subset of humans who died during a terrible era all around, but not a way that serves the world or history or the millions of other people who died during WWII and the pre-WWII years any justice.

[edit on 7/26/2010 by ~Lucidity]

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Son of Will

Why does tellin the truth make him a jew hater? I dont hate jews, why would I, yet I too think many of his claims are true. That is just so, it has nothing to do with jews or non jews.
And as a proof that I do not hate jews: It is a tenet of my faith to believe, among others, in Moses, David, Solomon and other prophets who were all Jews.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

6 million did die, as well as many others. More importantly was the ever more killed by Stalin who got away with it.

None the less, there should be control. Because once you start debating over non issues like is the Earth round or is Mars red? Then you start a long process of decay and destruction and forgetting history.

6 million died, as well as poles, gypsies, catholics, and other groups. Mostly Jews, however, because of the fact that they were hated by Europeans.

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
But I could be missing something.

As for Stone "going there" I can't say as I disagree that both the propaganda about and debate over The Holocaust has been very pervasive and controlled through the decades. It was so effective that many people still believe that over 6 million Jews died during something called The Holocaust and that they and they alone were systematically singled out.

Stop right there....

That's what many antisemitic groups would like you to believe that the Jews/Zionists are trying to push! When in fact I have yet come across any Jewish group that has yet made the claims that they were solely systematically singled out. Most if not ALL Holocaust survivors will tell you that there were plenty of non Jews that were also gassed, shot, buried alive, kicked punched hung. etc...

Let's get that misconception squared away.

Proceed.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Son of Will

Thats not an accurate assessment of what he was sayin at all. And...Puh-leeze...there have been a number of giant "holocausts" visited on people throughout history. Ghengis Khan, Stalin(killed far more then Hitler)...Im certainly not downplaying the atrciousness of the Nazi Holocaust, it was a terrible thing...but you playing on one side of the fence, calling him a Jew hater for researching deeper into the issues surrounding the event does not make him a Jew Hater. He went so far as to accuse a number of American companies as complicit.

Id say your kind of rhetoric is more hateful then his desire to know the whole truth.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
It's amazing how quickly people try to turn threads into something they're not.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Son of Will
So... Oliver Stone is a Jew hater and denies the Holocaust (with a capital H, because it's the only one worth mentioning in recorded history)? I bet he also calls for the destruction of Israel, too.

He's not a denier you silly pants.

He just wants to be able to have an open debate about it. It's currently against the law in some parts of the world to say that 5,999,999 jews died during the holocaust, instead of the globally accepted 6,000,000+. Which is odd, isn't it? You can only say one number, otherwise you're deemed a 'monster'. Very few people will even talk to you if you begin to ask some questions about this, like the entire event is a taboo topic.

Meanwhile, it's not even completely believed that there were that many jews in that region at that time. It's not to say that it didn't happen, it's just probably that it didn't exactly go down like how our mass-produced and distributed history books claim it did. And anyone that speaks up about it gets 'reemed' by people like yourself - that don't even want to open their minds for a second about it.

There's even a few strong theories that there weren't any gas chambers due to the fact that they would need to have proper ventilation chimneys to remove the gas after being used. In order to prevent the soldiers from getting killed by the same gas as they opened the doors. Therefore the chimney would have to be (Not sure the exact height, but somewhere around) 12 feet above the roof, which would have been clearly visible in any arial photos. Which they were not.

There's like a bunch of little things like that. Personally, I'd much rather hear about who was involved in letting Hitler get to power (and helped him sustain his power), and who influenced the decision to kill a bunch of innocent jews, instead of nitpicking and fighting over how many and by what method. But that's just me.

It's STILL a very sketchy period of time and will always remind me of the chilling statement - "Don't let a good crisis go to waste" - Which the phrase itself wasn't around (I think) but you can be assured that the sentiment surely was.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

No. The numbers have been revised down. Look it up. How about we break down the total numbers of deaths by all the other religions? Or even by country. That puts a different slant on it, which is almost my entire point.

But you know what? Me mentioning that number in passing was not intended to derail the topic. Please focus on my other words instead. Thanks.

[edit on 7/26/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by patmac

That would be the large smoking chimneys with the smell of human flesh coming out.... yea silly pants. They existed.

Also, 6 million did die, as with many others. It is a none issue. If you want to continue to debate what is solid in stone, go ahead. But no one is going to listen to you silly pants. For such blatantly retarded issues it should be a law. Like how 1/3rd of Americans don't know the Earth revolved around the sun. For such blatant retardation, they should be charged with some kind of stupid fee for being leaches to the nation.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

I did. The numbers have been proven over and over again.

Jews- 5.9 million
Soviet POW's- 3.3 million
Non-Jewish Poles- 1.8-2 million
Romanis ('gypsies')- 220,000- 270,000 (but even the higher figure may be too low)
Disabled- 200,000 - 250,000
Homosexuals- 5,000 - 15,000
Jehovahs Witnesses- 2,500 - 5,000

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Oh man, did someone who simply wants history to be corrected with truth and be unbiased just get called a jew-hater?

Did some of you not even read the article?

[edit on 26-7-2010 by ModernAcademia]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Originally posted by SLAYER69
That's what many antisemitic groups would like you to believe that the Jews/Zionists are trying to push!

Stop right there!

Quick question, do you believe that ATS is a conspiracy website or an anti-american website?

The question does not match the quote or the topic.
What point do you think you are trying to make?

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
That would be the large smoking chimneys with the smell of human flesh coming out.... yea silly pants. They existed.

www.holocaust-history.org...

Originally posted by Gorman91Also, 6 million did die, as with many others.

wiki.answers.com...

Jews- 5.9 million
Soviet POW's- 3.3 million
Non-Jewish Poles- 1.8-2 million
Romanis ('gypsies')- 220,000- 270,000 (but even the higher figure may be too low)
Disabled- 200,000 - 250,000
Homosexuals- 5,000 - 15,000
Jehovahs Witnesses- 2,500 - 5,000

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join