It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oliver Stone: Jewish control of the media is preventing free Holocaust debate

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Clearly, Oliver Stone doesn't have much respect for the average American. He says that "Americans don't know the connection between WWI and WWII." But I think he underestimates me, you, and millions of others. A lot of us know that Hitler rose to power in direct correlation of WWI. Without WWI and its outcomes, the opportunity for Hitler to build up his legacy would have never presented itself.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by dirty7481

Gassing was hardly the only method. It was one of the more used one. But it was not the only one. Ovens, shooting, general what not. It is not impossible actually. You can kill a single person with gas in about a half an hour. If there was about 30 people it would go a bit faster. So with conservative estimates of 30 people every 20 minutes, you get 777,600 every year. Rudolf Hess did claim a large amount of people died naturally in addition to this. We do not know what that means, but they were not in the gas chamber.

So yea, it is possible.

reply to post by Danbones

Like one can say always, the fact that a bigger dickhead killed a bunch of people does not change the fact that a lesser one did also. Stalin and Hitler were BFFLs for sure. They really were not that different. But they went ahead and did the worse things of the war.

Hitler killed anywhere from 10 to 14 million people in death camps, and Hitler killed I think 20 million, but I could be off. In the end it doesn't matter. They killed for the sheer sake of killing.

Oh, and that's a nice little PM you sent me. How about we let everyone see it:

Subject: hey pal.."retarded"? from: Danbones sent: 27-7-2010 at 04:05 PM your debating style indicates you are a coward who enjoys having sex with children....pathetic. see ya round.

Why thank you!

[edit on 27-7-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

as a European, I take objection
i do agree the media did not cover other ethnic groups in the middle east like the Balkans millions of gypsies and Serbians, Romanians, polish etc died half of their populations were wiped out and we do not hear that much about that. that is the only reason i think the Israelite need to talk about, they are not the only onces who suffered from the war.

now lets go bomb iran ! while we are there lets also nuke turkey

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I can honestly say that not only am I sick after reading page after page after page of people saying the Holocaust didnt happen, I also find myself wondering what happened.

1945 --> 2010 is 65 years. 65 short years. We had television, movies, radio, photographs, and still have copies of much of it to this day. Pictures of emaciated people, video of camps where the crematorium wasnt even cold from the burning of corpses and (I am assuming here) of live people. Mass graves where people dug it out themselves and then were told to stand in it so the guards didnt have to move the bodies after they had been shot. Already people are forgetting.

Will it ever be possible to say without a doubt that 5,9xx,xxx Jews died during those years? Probably not, however, empirical evidence to date does point to that fact. With the killings in Ghettos, deaths on trains, concentration camps, malnutrition, sickness, civilian casualties of war, etc the number is probably close to that.

Do I forget the others that died? No. Am I making it a point to talk about the Jews? Yes, because that is the point with most of the debate has been centered. Hitler was a psychopath, that is not a debatable point... unless you agree with what he did.

I am appalled at the back and forth... "Oh my god, you are exaggerating... it could have been 6 million, the Jewish population in Europe wasnt even that high," blah blah blah. Not every person will be identified in any census, get over the fact that nothing humans can achieve will be perfectly exact and just remember that we need to stand guard so that this never happens again.

Genocide, no matter where or when it happens is a travesty. I really really hope that humanity is not forgetting the lesson so succinctly taught us by Nazi Germany.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

but you as they say, have clean out the bodies before the news ones enter theres just no way you can get that done in 2 years.. look at the death numbers by month from year to year they dont equate to 6 million.. it would be hard even if all concentration camps gassed to reach that astronomical number wrong?

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
and yes gorman i do think the holocaust happened but we probably will never know to what extent.. too many lies and too much money is being made

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by ~Lucidity

6 million did die, as well as many others. More importantly was the ever more killed by Stalin who got away with it.

None the less, there should be control. Because once you start debating over non issues like is the Earth round or is Mars red? Then you start a long process of decay and destruction and forgetting history.

6 million died, as well as poles, gypsies, catholics, and other groups. Mostly Jews, however, because of the fact that they were hated by Europeans.

Prove it. I can not "believe" there was EVEN six million jews living or residing in all of Europe back then. Pull your head out for pete's sake or somebodies sake. It is propaganda schills like you that keep perpetrating the lies and distortion of the actual history.

Stone is right but he may be part of the problem. Get the party started any way you can, piss people off to get them to riot in the streets, martial law is next. Simple plan, the Elite haven't been able to accomplish it yet though.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Bodies do not take long to get rid of. This has been so historically. Certainly wasn't hard for a few thousand Spaniards to remove the bodies of a few million natives from their treasures. Certainly was not hard for Turks to remove the bodies of Armenians. This is not a difficulty. Not to mention my estimate is based on one gas chamber. They did not have one. And the stats can stay the same for switching between in intervals. In fact the number of gas chambers and the numbers killed are not that difficult to believe.

I understand such an astronomically high number is hard to believe. But it is. Just like it is a fact that a few thousand Spaniards killed over 35 million Native Americans. That's a ridiculous number. But it's still true. Just like it's hard to believe that we killed 1 million Iraqis. Still true. Is it hard to believe that some 20 million soldiers died in WW2? Still true.

Death is not that hard to commit. It is a simple process. The human body is ridiculously easy to kill and doing it en mass is even easier.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Let's just wait and see, Oliver Stone should become vilified and torn apart by the MSM, just like they are currently doing to Mel Gibson. If he makes a movie about this stuff, watch out. He doesn't count as a real Jew, because his MOTHER was not jewish. Those are their rules, not mine.

If he DOESN'T get torn apart in the media, you should be very suspicious. Pointing out that the Bolsheviks were almost all jews, financed by Wall Street in committing the biggest holocaust in history by far, against christians, ought to inflame the Pharisees in a big way. If it doesn't, well, something is very fishy then......

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

There were some 9.5 million Jews in Europe at the time. This is perfectly average. A good comparison is the 9 million Gypsies also living there today. The two groups are pretty synonymous with each other. There are currently 2 million Jews in Europe today. This is in scale to the some 2 or 3 million that left Europe for Israel. 3 million minus 2 million equals 1 million. And the population has doubled since then, but stabilized and stoped growing like all of Europe's populations have.

Math works out. Jews left, Gypsies did not. Their populations are pretty scaled to the same.

EDIT

before the war there were one million gypsies. The Germans killed off a quarter of this. While the numbers do not work out all together. If we still scale it, the 1 million or so Jews left after the war and migration back to Israel and the gypse population is pretty much the same. SO the numbers still work out.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
so if they brought em by train to be gassed, why the cutting of their hair?
how where they there long enough to become starved? what was the point of that? did the allies not bombs railroads leading to these camps? zyklon would have to be dispersed before any would go an get the bodies out.. round the clock for years on end doesnt equal to the numbers that the camps have givin us...

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptChaos

Mel Gibson, Pat Buchanan, Helen Thomas....

Somehow I think Oliver might be made of tougher stuff, though.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

I honestly doubt they bombed those railroads as they were not industry used railroads. For all their glamor for being the good guys, saving the Jews was not the goal of WW2. It was ending Germany. Europe's governments were just as racist as Hitler's towards Jews.

Anywho, why cut their hair? Why tag cows? Why shave sheep? They were animals. Tattooed and shaved. Why explain insanity? They were enemies of the state. Why do we shave prisoners at Gitmo? It's just procedure to dehumanize.

reply to post by ~Lucidity

Fraid not. He apologized. The issue is over.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Your foul mouthed language is self defeating my friend. and truly indicates your mentality.
I am certain I am not the only one who recognizes that.
Considering your lack of facts, that is all you have got to work with.

Go to the link where the JEWISH authors, Rabbis and such explain how Zionists put Hitler into power and how he was instrumental in helping create Israel.
AS Haggee said "doing GOD'S work...."
Thats the Jewish God....

www.jewsagainstzionism.com...

Solzhenitsyn's book deals with how the Zionist apparatus created and supported Stalin and committed the murders of the 35 million Christians
in soviet Russia and sent countless people to the gulags.
Same bunch of as created Hitler.
Same bunch as run Aipac and control the USGovt and WAR MACHINE that also enslaves the American people and others...
and keeps Israel in free german submarines...

This iS JEWISH History so do go ahead and insult it.

Which is why the Zionist controlled publishing industry won't publish outside of Russia.
the facts are easy to find Google is your friend should you ever choose to use it.

You have made it quite obvious you are here to continue the abhorant trend that Stone has expressed his frustration with.

Oh Well,
Minions die hard
just ask Hitler, Saddam, and Noriega...
have a nice day

[edit on 27-7-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
i dont think we are gassing gitmo prisoners..
dehumanize???? they are supossedly sent there to die thats dehumanizing enough.. i doubt the said hey lets cut their hair 10 mins before we gas them seems absurd

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

That's nice. But in all this, nothing is related to the numbers of death in the holocaust. Jews still died.

I could hardly care who did it within Germany. The point is Germany did it. The nazi government did it.

Now It's great if a bunch of Zionist Jews did it too. But that doesn't change anything. Hitler still ordered and wrote about his desires to kill the Jews as scapegoats.

So yea. Maybe you're right, maybe your wrong. It doesn't change who died.

An awesome attempt to deviate the main topic, but you failed.

Oh well, minions die hard. Have a nice day! And again, thanks for showing your true colors in that PM!

Oh no, we do not gas them. But why do we cut their hair? That was one of your points. Who knows. We've cut the hair of prisoners since Roman days. I think it had something to do with Gauls having long hair and Romans having cut simple haircuts. The Romans did not like it so they cut their hair or something. Maybe some religious reason.

For whatever reason, it is still done today, and they did it to the Jews as well.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
You know, I tend to stay away from these threads like a plague because they're always filled with unbiased rage and hatred towards anyone who "dares question" the Holocaust.

I really don't know one way or another what happened all those years ago, except what I was taught in American school. I've not really dived into the Holocaust either for or against the "Official Story". But one thing that does make me wonder is, if it is indeed true, that the Third Reich killed the Jews out of sheer hatred, why then is it illegal and so taboo to discuss the Holocaust and question it?

Throughout my years in school, I've been taught to "question question and question some more", that it shows that you're inquisitive and want to really know. In fact, it's what journalists are supposed to do. So why then, are we denied the chance to question what really went on without being put in jail?

I'm not Jewish, I'm not German, I'm no Nazi or supremest in any way. (Well, that's not true. I do think Mac OS X is better then Windows... /lame joke) So I really have nothing to lose or gain by it all.

I just think, that if, IF there's something amiss behind it all, we should be allowed to explore it.

As they say, "You do anything to hide the truth". Like putting people in jail.

My 0.2 of course.

FK

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Frontkjemper

It's the same reason why it's taboo to talk about Native Americans in the US. You killed them off. It's like a rapist having a casual conversation with his victim a day afterwards. It just is not right.

In order to understand you'd have to realize that Europe basically had 2 world wars and an occupation from the US and USSR for about 30 odd years. After that much sheer hatred and destruction, you WOULD ban it just for the sake of removing those people whom want to question it. We did the same thing in the US during the first red scare. We'd gone through a dozen economic depressions, some 2 or 3 wars, and a civil war within a short 50 years. We did not want more crap to deal with, so we just banned communism outright. Of course the supreme court eventually overturned this. And in time, the same will be true in Europe.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Yup he is all over the news as of late.
Let's see, he makes a war movie. "Platoon" makes millions of dollars then poo poos another War movie "Pearl Harbor" as glorifying war.

Can anybody say hypocrite?

Oliver Stone Defends Hitler; Blames Jews for Nazi Fuhrer's Bad Reputation

Controversial movie director Oliver Stone topped himself on Sunday, July 25th, when the Academy Award-winning filmmaker defended Adolf Hitler in an interview with The Times of London. The
half-Jewish filmmaker blamed Jewish control of the American media for the Nazi Führer's bad image. Stone also lambasted the "Jewish-dominated" mass media for the United States' policy towards Israel.

Stone recently directed a documentary South of the Border that canonizes Venezuelan leader Hugo Chavez, a self-proclaimed enemy of American imperialism. In the New York Times, Larry Rother mentions how Stone has often been lambasted for playing loose with historical fact.

Your quote is so funny. Could it be any more biased?

He defended Hitler? What an intolerable slander - I can guess the source of this hit piece without looking it up.

Apparently questioning the holocaust and any of its propagandized details is defending Hitler - what a joke.

The 'half-jewish' film maker? Of course - lets make sure we focus on this, he is obviously a self hating half jew.

Those in control of the lie will attack him in any way possible - they do not want to be exposed as frauds. Oliver Stone is doing sensational work for humanity in bringing the lies about the so called holocaust into view of the public.

He is risking basically everything to bring out the truth, I honor his courage.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

a hum.

He said to put Hitler in perspective. He WAS defending him, and other places not so much. Some stuff he said was true, but a lot of it was not.

“Hitler was a Frankenstein, but there was also a Dr. Frankenstein,” he said. “German industrialists, the Americans and the British. He had a lot of support. Hitler did far more damage to the Russians than the Jewish people.”

“There’s a major lobby in the United States. They are hard workers. They stay on top of every comment, the most powerful lobby in Washington. Israel has f***** up United States foreign policy for years Read more: dailycaller.com...

And yes, he apologized for what you, too, are taking him out of context.

In trying to make a broader historical point about the range of atrocities the Germans committed against many people, I made a clumsy association about the Holocaust, for which I am sorry and I regret. Jews obviously do not control media or any other industry. The fact that the Holocaust is still a very important, vivid and current matter today is, in fact, a great credit to the very hard work of a broad coalition of people committed to the remembrance of this atrocity – and it was an atrocity

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join