It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Baby Born to Black Couple

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Actually no. White people are an adaptation to the mountains north of India. You can also see this in the fact that most Indiand look Caucasian. A group of people from this group went North. In the new lands the came upon, they did not need the gene for darker skin. Same reason monkey's are white and Gorillas are black. Monkeys are in the shade, while Gorillas are plane-tree animals. Caucasians did not interbred. This is talking about a few hundred people. No race on Earth is the result of inbreeding. It's just adaptation to climate. These earliest Caucasians were not white also. They were light tanned. They looked like Native Americans with Caucasian faces.

upload.wikimedia.org...

As they moved further north and westward, they broke up into 3 or so groups. The majority of those heading North West were Gaelic, those that headed westwars got darker around the Mediterranean, and became Greeks, and those that headed North became natives of Russia and the steppes. The Greeks eventually mixed with Gauls, Africans, and other groups that became known as the Italians, giving them their darker still skin. Early Romans were very light skinned, but by the time of Christ they were not. It was a new race we now called Mediterranean. Mixtures of everyone.

And this baby is Albino.

There is a difference between being white and albino. Albino is a legit disease that can cause eye problems and other issues. White people over time developed adaptations to these physical problems. That's why you also don't see blue eyes commonly in Mediterranean areas, nor in England and France. Black eyes are dominate and superior to blue eyes. Blue eyes statistically have bad vision. By means of merging with other racial groups, brown eyes were re-introduced.

[edit on 21-7-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by souls

Probably switched in the maternity hospital right after the birth.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I can't believe I got through the first page and not one person remembered enough of their 8th grade biology to correlate the pea plant experiment to two negroid parents who have caucasoid parents in their own background and the negroid genes of both parents were missing in the two particular strands of dna that produced the child.

They didn't fool around, The child is theirs.

Cripes take a refresher and look up pea plants and roaning genes.

Have we gotten that dumbed down? Or are you just mudslinging for the joy of it?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Actually no. White people are an adaptation to the mountains north of India

Indeed......

But they originated somewhere. They had to derive from someone.. see?

It is accepted theory, due to lack of any other information, that at one point all Humans were "African" ... They are the only ones we have found of ancient histories.. and we have no clue as to when, how or why the two other races came to be.

They simply didn't "spring up from the mountains" .. So the only logical hypothesis is that there was a genetic rift, that created the differences.

Same thing happened to Asians as well.

And .. for your information.. monkey, chimps and gorillas are all different animals, species etc.. they only share the classification of Primate (which Humans share as well) ........ so .. I don't really get what you're trying to say..

But if it is something along these lines: Take Dogs for instance.. they are indeed the same species, just different "breeds" which we could call race. They are created, by Humans, by mating certain dogs with certain characteristics. Over thousands of years numerous breeds of dogs exist.. but at some point only one breed existed..

I'd take a few more anthropology and genetics courses if I were you

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

And this baby is Albino.

There is a difference between being white and albino. Albino is a legit disease that can cause eye problems and other issues. White people over time developed adaptations to these physical problems. That's why you also don't see blue eyes commonly in Mediterranean areas, nor in England and France. Black eyes are dominate and superior to blue eyes. Blue eyes statistically have bad vision. By means of merging with other racial groups, brown eyes were re-introduced.

No, the baby is probably not Albino, according to the doctors who have examined it. This is what is causing so much confusion. Do you think this would have made national press if the child was simply an albino, a reasonably common thing? The child does not have afro hair, it has wavy, blonde hair.

Also, what the hell makes you think blue eyes are uncommon in England and France? I and all my family have blue eyes, about 40% of my friends have blue/grey eyes. It's very common. Of the French people I know, I would say that it's just as common over there too.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by thomas_
reply to post by souls

Probably switched in the maternity hospital right after the birth.

The father was present at the birth, saw the child emerge... white.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
To me this illustrates that genetic code and it's amazing variation resides in every human, but some of it is very recessive and extremely rare.

Maybe a black woman has one egg in her entire lifetime that would produce a white baby from a black father, who in turn has only 1% of his sperm capable of making a white baby. The odds are astronomically huge but not impossible.

Most mixed couples have children that are slightly lighter, just look at Obama.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by nik1halo

That's nice. All the Frenchmen I know, except one Canadian, have brown Eyes. And I will admit almost all the English women I know have blue eyes, but brown eyes for all the English men I know. Its a direct result of Roman occupation. Congratulations, your family was not raped and pillaged by Romans. I guess that's something to pride yourself on.

As to the baby, it is albino. She has an African Nose and African Eyes. Her mouth is daddy's. As to the hair, straight hair originated in Africa and is still there amongst some.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

I understand dogs and all that, but I think you need a few courses. Caucasians are called Caucasians for an obvious reason. They originated in the caucus. They did not come from no where not spring out of the mountains. The mountains CAUSED genetic drift. And the new climate past the mountains demanded adaptation. There is no missing section for human history here. The earliest Caucasians come from the East. There are Caucasians in Afghanistan who never had contact with Europeans. And the only non-white group of humans we know of with the most similar genetic structure are in India. The only logical solution is that a group of Indians went north, settled, and became Caucasians over time.

The Pashtun, The Aryans, the Assyrians. Whatever you want to call them. They were a group of a few thousand people in a few dozen tribes that bred with each other. No inbreeding, just movement.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I kinda think it is sad that so many people on this thread cannot even concieve of the idea of being certain of fidelity.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

That's nice. All the Frenchmen I know, except one Canadian, have brown Eyes. And I will admit almost all the English women I know have blue eyes, but brown eyes for all the English men I know. Its a direct result of Roman occupation. Congratulations, your family was not raped and pillaged by Romans. I guess that's something to pride yourself on.

As to the baby, it is albino. She has an African Nose and African Eyes. Her mouth is daddy's. As to the hair, straight hair originated in Africa and is still there amongst some.

I'll admit there is a lot of mediterranian ancestry in England, but there is also a lot of Nordic, Saxon and whoever else before 1066 decided they wanted to invade, believe me, blue eyes is far from uncommon. I believe my family (Father's side anyway) were probably still in Ireland when the Romans invaded. They came over about 900 years ago and dropped the O' from our surname.

The only reason I say the baby is not albino is because the doctors have stated so, but what do I know? Let's just wait and see what the genetic tests bring up, because that's the only way we can be sure and a "yes it is, no it isn't" argument is pointless until that point.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I often hate to be an optimist,
But,.. maybe it is the universes way of saying
STOP THE RACISM..

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   

I see what you mean.

OH! and isn't that funny about England? Don't you just laugh when White supremacists call themselves the pure race when, in fact, anglo saxons are one of the most diverse races on Earth with an Arabic number system, a Latin alphabet, and a Germanic language? Far from pure, lol.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

I see what you mean.

OH! and isn't that funny about England? Don't you just laugh when White supremacists call themselves the pure race when, in fact, anglo saxons are one of the most diverse races on Earth with an Arabic number system, a Latin alphabet, and a Germanic language? Far from pure, lol.

Yeah, I've always found it funny too. You only have to know basic English history to know that. I would guess that the only "pure" race are ironically, Africans!

The English language itself is an evolution of a mixture of Germanic, saxon, viking, French and Latin, with a couple of Indian and Arabic words thrown in for good measure. Just shows the ignorance of white supremacists

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. Tinkertrain
So if this kid grows up to be Prime Minister will he be considered the first black prime minister?

Even bigger question.

Will he be permitted to say the N word?

That last question was a joke, but now I'm interested to find out the answer.

She! The baby is a girl. And why do you want to continue the propagation of that word?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ByteChanger
reply to post by souls

Sue Wong marries Lee Wong. The next year, the Wongs have a new baby. The nurse brings out a lovely, healthy, bouncy, but definitely a Caucasian, WHITE baby boy.

'Congratulations,' says the nurse to the new parents.
'Well Mr. Wong, what will you and Mrs. Wong name the baby?'

The puzzled father looks at his new baby boy and says, 'Well, two Wong's don't make a white,
so I think we will name him...

Sum Ting Wong

Two Wongs do make a White.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I wonder what those white supremacists are thinking right now.

Maybe one day, people will understand that the notions of races is flawed. There is only one race and it is the human race.

And what a beautiful baby

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
My ex was white and we often discussed dominate and recessive genes. I have often told him that two Africans with Caucasian recessive genes 'might' produce a fully transmuted Caucasian child. Guess I was right, though I didn't think I'd see it in my lifetime. My nephew (dark AA) and his girlfriend (lite Hispanic) have 2 kids. Most think her oldest, not of my nephew, is his son because he is darker than the other two. Genes are funny things to get into. (pun fun)

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOracle
I wonder what those white supremacists are thinking right now.

Maybe one day, people will understand that the notions of races is flawed. There is only one race and it is the human race.

And what a beautiful baby

1) I hope you are of this younger generation, you do it justice.
2) I sincerely hope with hope in reserve that you so very right!
3) And yes she is beautiful with those fat cheeks. I just wanna pinch them.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
It's the reincarnation of Michael Jackson.....

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join