It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Baby Born to Black Couple

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Someone switched babies... Medical personal had a little too much vodka and morphine...

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
what about this white teen has baby and splits or dies black woman has still born after csection cause hospital goofed up so they say hey we got this healthy baby and no mother and this mother getting ready to sue us lets do a switch

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by proteus33
what about this white teen has baby and splits or dies black woman has still born after csection cause hospital goofed up so they say hey we got this healthy baby and no mother and this mother getting ready to sue us lets do a switch

...and the mother & father didn't notice that their baby miraculously changed skin colour?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Hello Paternity test! That's my first reaction. And it's gotta be the hubbies too. It's just such a random occurrence that you have to test for paternity if you want to be sure. I trust my wife, and we are caucasian, but if anything other than a caucasian baby popped out, we're testing for paternity.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Question Fate
lol how scared of you whites that a black couple can produce a white baby (deep down fear of being black perhaps?)

Why would white people be scared that black people can produce white children? (At some point they clearly must have if we are all out of Africa as most science seems to indicate)

Or care if we had black blood? Honestly, and I dont speak for all white people, obviously, I could care less. Some of us here are speculating for the scientific inquiry aspect of it, not because we "fear the black within." (Or without for that matter.) Again, anyone who accepts evolution has to already have some understanding that if you go back far enough, we all sprung from African origins. At least according to currently widely accepted understanding.

If this little child is that white, and a product of both her legal parents genetically, and NOT an albino, then we are seeing something unusual and rare. Something worth looking into so that we can have a better understanding of how variation arises, and what genes may be involved, its cool and interesting.

Why would that be something to be feared?

And for those who brought up the Africans with blue eyes, a geneticist wrote an article about the possible causes. There are a couple, and you would have to rule out some to get to the "reason" genetically.

One possibility is a form of albinism that only affects the eyes. Which until this thread, I didnt even know existed. Interesting stuff.

www.thetech.org...

African Americans with blue eyes are not unheard of but they are pretty rare. There are lots of ways for this to happen. Three possible ways you might have ended up with blue eyes are:

1. Caucasian relatives in your past
2. A rare disease that makes a person an albino only in their eyes
3. A new mutation
4. Waardenburg syndrome (A common way to end up with two different colored eyes.)

So it is entirely possible it is just a random mutation. But it could also be other things too in those cases.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

I know black people with blue eyes does happen, but have you ever actually seen it? It is VERY strange! There was a guy who used to catch the same bus I did years ago who had blue eyes. They just seem to peirce through at you. it used to make my eyes water, lol.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Jeez, what a frustrating thread:

1. If you'd read the article (or any of the numerous articles out there about this case) you'd see that doctors and scientists have confirmed that this child is NOT an albino.

2. If the mother slept with a white man, the child would be mixed race (i.e. brown or light brown skin colour), not white with blonde hair.

3. If there was a mix-up with the hospital, how come there has been no "white couple give birth to black baby" story, just coincidentally happened at the same hospital on the same day. Hmm...
Also, there is no way all the doctors, midwives etc could be involved in a hoax. The hospital have confirmed that this event happened as has been reported.

4. This is almost certainly a genetic mutation regarding skin pigmentation.

Cases like these could also offer an insight into how the white skin colour was born and also how white couples sometimes have black babies (hint: because we all have roots in Africa and the white skin colour was "born" out of mutations such as this).

[edit on 21-7-2010 by Lurch]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Hmmm... just a thought here... if that kid actually is the product of the parents union, then he is "blacker" than Obama.

Maybe he should become a farmer?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Well, if light skinned humans are afraid of being black it could be a survival instinct....considering how albinos and light skinned people have been and are treated in most of these cultures.

Killing them at birth isn't exactly uncommon.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by souls

I was going to post this yesterday when i read about it in the news but i didn't bother...

Do you know that the Doctor or Nurse could have injected her with Skin Pigmentation colour changing Sirum?

It's possible... look at what happened to Michael Jackson...

Also if you look at what the Labs have come up with lately regarding creating cells and eggs you can see that it's quite possible... maybe they've been testing it all these years until it was perfected.

Ok, they live in England now and it's very possible that the climate has changed the colour of the baby but it's pretty far out there.... Nigerians giving birth to a White baby is just unheard of...
I also doubt they have lived here long enough for them to climatize and for the offspring to turn white!! It would take many many years for that to happen.

It could happen to a white British couple giving birth to a black British baby or a Black couple British giving birth to a white baby but lets reverse the roles here... do you believe that a white british couple could give birth to a black Nigerian baby?

[edit on 21-7-2010 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
[edit on 21-7-2010 by alien]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link