It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Baby Born to Black Couple

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
If the story as presented is true then it's amazing and then both of them must had white ancestors generations back.

but my personal thought on this right now is that it's a setup as well. If the baby is theirs then they probably had help from a fertility doctor. Maybe she had eggs from a white woman implanted.... (just speculating here of course)

second reason I doubt the story is because it first appeared in 'The Sun', early yesterday morning. When I read it there I couldn't find another source on the Internet, by now multiple pages are covering this.

I wait and hope we get to see the results of the dna tests, if they ever get done...

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
This is very interesting. This gives some credence to how The Urantia Book explains how Adam and Eve/Andon & Fonta gave birth to all races.

PAPER 64: THE EVOLUTIONARY RACES OF COLOR

UBtheNEWS: Eye, Skin, and Hair Color (preliminary information)

UBtheNEWS: Adam and Eve

Apparently this has happened before also.

news.ninemsn.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Let's rule out infidelity so I can say this:

"Junk" DNA.

Gotcha.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
interesting to say the least, i wanna see the 1 where the woman gives birth to a grey alien.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
lol how scared of you whites that a black couple can produce a white baby (deep down fear of being black perhaps?) I love how the first sentence says that infidelity wouldnt explain the anomaly and then you see post after post arguing this. simply put, it would be nice if we didnt act like we knew all there is to know. I myself have anomalies that some would consider "white" traits. and no there was no infidelity and no im not albino.

[edit on 21-7-2010 by Question Fate]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
The news is from the sun...enough said

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Yes it's The SUN as a Source this means that it's full of it.

Simple explanation really, The little girl is a Black Albino.

It does happen. This isn't anything real special.

[edit on 7/21/2010 by whatukno]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I'm not sure ATS or BTS ? you decide:www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
My first thought was she is cheating as well haha
but yeah it makes sense genetically. would be interesting to see their genetic family tree to work out how exactly it happened

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Heres a conspiracy angle for you

Miracle birth or mother having an affair and real genetic white daddy bribing/threatening the doctors. I'm actually more likely to go for the latter but I'm probably the minority judging from the responses but I'll throw it out there anyway.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ByteChanger
Sue Wong marries Lee Wong. The next year, the Wongs have a new baby. The nurse brings out a lovely, healthy, bouncy, but definitely a Caucasian, WHITE baby boy.

'Congratulations,' says the nurse to the new parents.
'Well Mr. Wong, what will you and Mrs. Wong name the baby?'

The puzzled father looks at his new baby boy and says, 'Well, two Wong's don't make a white,
so I think we will name him...

Sum Ting Wong

That made me LOL never heard that before.

Originally posted by freedomataprice
Wow just Wow! This is so neat.
My grandfather is Haitian and is a very light skinned black man my grandmother is white but with a lot of Indian in her. Most of our family is what you would consider white, however I have a few cousins that are very black skinned. We have always had fun at family reunions and such. One of my cousins is very white and so is her husband but their son is dark as night.

My brother is very white but has features of a black man( wider nose, hair that is kinky curly).

Bottom line this world is made up of many wonderful colors of people and we all just need to see past it and enjoy life.

I completely agree. And the OP is right as well, this just coinsides with how racism is just a societal thing - mankind is directly responsible for so much more than we realize or care to realize it's ridiculous. The world would most definitely be a better place if we were to actually think stuff like this through and see past what we've been forced to believe all our lives... one can wish.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Assuming there was no infidelity or hospital cock up, this isn't that big of a deal I don't know what all the fuss is about.

We are a product of our genetic heritage and because of the slave trade their are millions of blacks with at least one white in their family tree. If I remember rightly it only takes one and it's their in the DNA and can be expressed at any time in the future under a whole host of triggering circumstances.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Tinkertrain

Genetic tests are not done in British Hospitals (which I would agree are not the best in the World, but are far from being the worst either), they are done at Genetics Centres, laboratories set up specifically for DNA and genetics testing and research. These labs are some of the finest in the World and are utilised throughout Europe for their expertise in the area. The USA is not the be all and end all when it comes to medical science.

As for this case, it has been stated that the doctors have ruled out Albinism. They are currently conducting genetic testing and the parents are looking into their lineage to find out whether they have any white ancestors (although it is believed that they don't) to determine what the cause is, although they believe it is simply a mutation.

Interestingly enough, the child's paternal Grandmother has blue eyes.

[edit on 21-7-2010 by nik1halo]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

Just because something is reported in The Sun, doesn't mean that it's instantly BS. The majority of what The Sun print is true, although usually sensationalised. Unfortunately, they do have a reputation for printing falsehoods, so I would suggest that stories from The Sun should be verified, although not ruled out altogether.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
That's evolution, for ya..

Maybe whites became so prominent, in our past, because they looked so different. It seems natural to imagine this is how us white people evolved -- dark skinned Africans having white children, who were segregated from society for their different skin color.

Perhaps the first racism in human history was from people born black segregating people born white.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Heh, certainly a WTF situation for the father. And as other people have said on here, it's not all that uncommon.

Actually met a guy through work who had this happen to him. All his family were black as the Ace of Spades, including the 20 odd Aunts/Uncles/Cousins.

Funniest thing about it was I actually met his one of his cousins. Both were 2nd Officers in the Merchant Navy (now both are Captains), Johnny was black as, and it turns out Charlie was white. As I said, all his relatives were black as. When he told me he was related to Johnny, I laughed my arse off until he produced his passport, which had the exact same surname.

I asked him what had happened, and he told me that his Grandfather was Scottish, and Grandmother was Kiribati, and the he was the ONLY one of all his relatives that ended up white, even though his parents were black, as with all his relatives, Johnny included.

Was quite funny when they were actually on the same flights, and were checking in in places like here in Australia, because the check in agents would actually start questioning what the hell was going on until they explained. Both the lads and I would laugh hard about it.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Perhaps the baby is the "one"....

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
SEE!!!!!!!!
We are all brothers and sisters.
The boundaries created between race and religion are exactly that, CREATED, to turn us against our fellow man.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by souls

Being "White" is actually a genetic abnormality.. it's a mutation that occurred in some obscure distant ancestors that, through inbreeding, generated an entire race. White people are, and always have been, the extreme minority on the planet.. even though we perceive whites as being the majority because of recent social issues, our own histories etc.. blacks and asians outnumber us by a huge amount. The population of India is greater than the entire Caucasian race.

Whites only represent something like 8% of the worlds total population.

I think this baby might actually hold some secret genetic information as to how 3 different races were created.. African, Caucasian and Mongoloid.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Question Fate
lol how scared of you whites that a black couple can produce a white baby (deep down fear of being black perhaps?)

Well everybody that reads and posts here just had to see your sort of comment coming.

But no, no deep down fear.
This is certainly proof that we were all white to begin with.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join