It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Baby Born to Black Couple

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
[edit on 21-7-2010 by alien]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
OMG I remember learning about this in high school biology, genetics section. It is VERY possible that 2 black people could have white children.

I'm not seeing a problem here.

And I've even heard of cases where 2 white people give birth to a black child.

AND, wasn't there a story recently where 2 white people gave birth to twins, one black, one white? I'll have to find when I have a minute.

So, no problem. No story.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by souls

I was going to post this yesterday when i read about it in the news but i didn't bother...

Do you know that the Doctor or Nurse could have injected her with Skin Pigmentation colour changing Sirum?

It's possible... look at what happened to Michael Jackson...

Also if you look at what the Labs have come up with lately regarding creating cells and eggs you can see that it's quite possible... maybe they've been testing it all these years until it was perfected.

Ok, they live in England now and it's very possible that the climate has changed the colour of the baby but it's pretty far out there.... Nigerians giving birth to a White baby is just unheard of...
I also doubt they have lived here long enough for them to climatize and for the offspring to turn white!! It would take many many years for that to happen.

It could happen to a white British couple giving birth to a black British baby or a Black couple British giving birth to a white baby but lets reverse the roles here... do you believe that a white british couple could give birth to a black Nigerian baby?

[edit on 21-7-2010 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

Maybe one nurse bleached and relaxed the babies hair whilst another did the skin lightning? Surely you can't be serious... Oh and Michael Jackson had a disease called vitiligo where patches of skin lose pigmentation over many years. He then chose to bleach the rest of it.

Why are so many people having a hard time accepting that this has happened? Less than 1 percent, actually around 0.01 of our genes govern our external appearance! That makes us all very similar. It just seems that some people can't get past that 0.01 percent that they can see on the outside. Many people are more 'mixed race' than they believe, an ancestor that was black or white from 5 or 10 generations ago could easily be forgotten and possibly pop up in this way.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by souls

I got two words for the dude; DNA TEST.

I know its expensive, but usually Maury Povich pays for such things, you just have to deal with the humiliation of finding out on national television your girl was banging the FedEX guy while you were working your butt off.

You will regain some dignity though when the live studio audience chants "SLUT! SLUT! SLUT!" and your ex runs off the stage in tears.

At least you wont have to raise a kid thats not yours...

[edit on 21-7-2010 by WhiteDevil013]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrathchild
2 negatives equal a positive..........

joke I heard on the internets...I'm being a silly goose.

I can't believe no one called you out on this. It may be a joke to you, but to me and most people, it is in extremely poor taste and pretty darn racist--joke or not. I really can't believe a mod hasn't deleted it.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by nik1halo
reply to post by GypsK

Just because something is reported in The Sun, doesn't mean that it's instantly BS. The majority of what The Sun print is true, although usually sensationalised. Unfortunately, they do have a reputation for printing falsehoods, so I would suggest that stories from The Sun should be verified, although not ruled out altogether.

sorry but I beg to differ here.
I had a women friend who had a reporter from the Sun show up at her doorstep one day, because they heard rumours about her. I personally knew the entire truth in that certain matter because I was somewhat involved. What the Sun published was a whole lot of lies, nonsens and a very imaginary twisted story.
Can you imagine what that does to a respected persons life?

I don't believe much of what the Sun writes, and since they came out with this white baby story, I don't belief much of that either.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
COOL! It was rare for the recessive gene to be used from both the husband AND wife's genes but in the end that's pretty awesome.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by nobodysavedme

Races should be kept apart-nobodysavedme i could not disagree more, we should all be bred together into one super race. we could call it mankind. if i call you an ignorant nazi racist does that violate ats t&c?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
really suprised to see so much racism on a site whose motto is deny ignorance. that being said i hate oprah and hillary equally.

[edit on 21-7-2010 by abe froman]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Seriously........Apply some common sense and take the emotion out of it. Fifty bucks that kid will skip out on basketball practive and head for the tennis club. I'm just sayin'.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
is this a jeremy kyle issue???

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by souls

Ok, they live in England now and it's very possible that the climate has changed the colour of the baby but it's pretty far out there...

[edit on 21-7-2010 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

No, that would be impossible.

This baby is white due to a very rare genetic mutation that occurred in the womb. Simple as that. I don't personally like the word "mutation" as it brings up bad connotations but AFAIK this baby has no health conditions caused by this mutation, nor is it an advantage - she simply has a different skin to her parents. It is a completely neutral mutation.

I would bet all my money on it that life started in Africa and we were all black to begin with and the "white race" was "born" via mutations like this. Then the white skin colour genes were passed on very slowly over time until there were more and more white people. It could even be suggested that having white skin was an advantage to surviving in the Northern Hemisphere and less advantageous to surviving in the Southern Hemisphere but I wouldn't like to speculate on why this would be until I do more research.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by nik1halo

I havent seen the blue eyes in person, only in phototraphs. But I have seen a few black or very dark skinned people with green or grey eyes. It really looks neat, in my opinion. The juxtaposition of the light eyes against the dark skin really makes them "pop" and grab your attention.

Edit, my spelling has been teh suck lately.

[edit on 21-7-2010 by Illusionsaregrander]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lurch
It could even be suggested that having white skin was an advantage to surviving in the Northern Hemisphere and less advantageous to surviving in the Southern Hemisphere but I wouldn't like to speculate on why this would be until I do more research.

It has been suggested. The most obvious advantage of white or light skin is related to Vitamin D production.

White skin is able to produce a whole lot more of it with a lot less sun, (and exposed skin) than dark skin is. For a people living in a cold, often grey environment, (winter) covered up for many months of the year, the ability to produce more Vitamin D with just your face showing would help you out a LOT.

Rickets ( from a lack of vitamin D) is still an issue, and you can probably see why it would be selected against.

Probably both by impeding your ability to survive to adulthood, (less efficient running) and by making you less desirable as a mate.

There may be more advantages to light skin in cold climates than just this, but this was one I knew of off hand.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Cue Standard Mod Speech

Hi People,

Just a polite reminder to stay on topic...not stray into those more dodgy scary areas of possible racism and accusations of such.

Please lets keep it civil, on topic and all that.

Cheers,
ALIEN

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join