It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Baby Born to Black Couple

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by R-evolve

Think what you want.

If someone told you that they have been to a strip club before would you take that as to them only have been to one?

If what I said makes you think I am a liar then what you said makes you a moron.

Also if you read the text again I said I have been to a british hospital and THEY left a bad taste in my mouth.

Go a head read it again.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by Mr. Tinkertrain]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

Oh Albino humans can only have red eyes? That's some incredibly biased information.

countessmedia.com...

media.funmansion.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I would put a bet that says that this child is a Chimera.

There have been children born that are NOT genetically related to the mother, (true story)

other cases where people have been born with Black White checks!!!.

So genetics is not the answer to everything as it too can still mess up.

Obviously the child was seen born as white so the chance of a ward mix up would be out.

But to all the people that says that any child born of a coloured / white mix will turn out in favor of the colored is incorrect. My wofe is a very dark skin hair eyes. I am of slavic descent.

My son.....

Blonde hair blue eyes!!

go figure!

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. Tinkertrain
reply to post by TortoiseKweek

Come come now.

I ask that you provide proof instead of just simply saying he was wrong.

This is the second time you have responded to that post, the first response didn't show your feelings hurt at all you just simply asked "what proof".

Your telling me in the last 5 or so minutes the words have sunk in and now your feelings are hurt?

I'm sorry if my direct way of talking has hurt your feelings. I pinky swear I will, in the future, take into consideration your slightly over sensitive feelings.

Now if you are feeling up to it, can we now go back to your first response and my reply back to you?

I asked "to prove me wrong?"

So prove it! Don't ask me questions to prove it! The ball is in your court!

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Are you drunk?

You never asked me anything of the sort. You said another person was wrong without any proof as to why you would think it.

I ask you to provide proof that he is wrong instead of just saying it.

You then ask me what kind of proof and I told you what you could get me. Thats about the same time your feeling suddenly got hurt.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

That is the ugliest......

Never mind, I guess I stand corrected.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Why are you people arguing about albinism? Did the article not state that was not the case?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Most people here won't take the word of a scientists who went to school for it half their lives.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

I know what your saying. Seems only if Blacks or people with darker skin color had light colored children then the kid's an albino.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Big Sis ain’t looking too happy about having to tend to cryin’ Miss Baby.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by Alxandro]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Jesus H Christ people....

Get back on topic and stop bickering..

Actually I don't think this should have ever been posted on ATS in the first place..

This couple had a beautiful baby girl... the father is sure she is his baby.

Get off your high horses and be glad for them.

I am also sure they probably did do a DNA test.

Sorry to be mean and rude but come on people!

There is NO conspiracy here. It's just Life doing what Life does.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

In about 18-20 years she will find her rhythm and will set out into the world. She will make millions of dollars, drinking the newest wines. Only to lose it and move back home.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Are you drunk?

You never asked me anything of the sort. You said another person was wrong without any proof as to why you would think it.

I ask you to provide proof that he is wrong instead of just saying it.

You then ask me what kind of proof and I told you what you could get me. Thats about the same time your feeling suddenly got hurt.

No, I'm not drunk.

I wish I was - so I could deal with the idiotic posts here!

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by lilsmurf

The baby is probably albino. All albinos dont have pink eyes, some have blue, even a fairly dark blue, and they dont all look alike in other ways either.

(There seems to be an interesting range of skin tones from very white to something more like Europeans with a light tan, and the hair seem to vary from wite to a light orangeish blond)

It is interesting that the babies hair seems rather less kinky than you would expect, but who knows. I wouldnt be surprised if Dad requests a paternity test at some point.

Images of Albinos from India to show some of the variation.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

To bad for you.

Do you have anyting else or is that all you had?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
reply to post by lilsmurf

The baby is probably albino. All albinos dont have pink eyes, some have blue, even a fairly dark blue, and they dont all look alike in other ways either.

(There seems to be an interesting range of skin tones from very white to something more like Europeans with a light tan, and the hair seem to vary from wite to a light orangeish blond)

It is interesting that the babies hair seems rather less kinky than you would expect, but who knows. I wouldnt be surprised if Dad requests a paternity test at some point.

Images of Albinos from India to show some of the variation.

Most of whom look.....European. How....not surprising since they are caucasians too.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by illusive man

The Mother is black, even if the man considered to be the Father is not - I still can't see how she would have a baby this white and blonde. I do hope there is proof that she is actually the biological Mother, that she gave birth to the baby with witnesses to testify to this.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

To bad for you.

Do you have anyting else or is that all you had?

I have my dignity and soul! What do you have?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Was a genetic test used to verify that these were the parents. Yea, obvious but hospitals have swapped babies before!

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Not sure what your sarcasm is directed at. But good for you, you can be an ass for no reason. Cheers. I dont recall making a point of the European looks. Just the fact that within the group "albino" there is some variation of hair and skin and eye color.

The only montage I could find was from India, but there are lots of other pictures of other Albino's (some African) that show even more striking variation.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join