It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Baby Born to Black Couple

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
reply to post by Aeons

Not sure what your sarcasm is directed at. But good for you, you can be an ass for no reason. Cheers. I dont recall making a point of the European looks. Just the fact that within the group "albino" there is some variation of hair and skin and eye color.

The only montage I could find was from India, but there are lots of other pictures of other Albino's (some African) that show even more striking variation.

And they look European. Because Europeans and East Indians are essentially the same people. So light skinned East Indians look like Europeans.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

An African albino man

Its an albino or the Mum slept with a white man, its as simple as that.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by lilsmurf]

Edit for grammer

[edit on 20-7-2010 by lilsmurf]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

LOL. I proved that scientist wrong with a Google image search. That boy has the "clay" eyes the mother mentioned, albet a bit green.

It's funny, your response to it. It shows that inside, we do not judge on skin, but rather face. And yes, I agree, he is ugly. But he would actually look more beautiful in dark skin. Isn't that interesting? How we tie the two together subconsciously?

link   

"White" Albino. (this description amuses me.)

link   
Maybe the kid was just born without the genetic code that has to do with skin pigmentation. Also the wife probably cheated.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. Tinkertrain
reply to post by R-evolve

Think what you want.

If someone told you that they have been to a strip club before would you take that as to them only have been to one?

If what I said makes you think I am a liar then what you said makes you a moron.

Also if you read the text again I said I have been to a british hospital and THEY left a bad taste in my mouth.

Go a head read it again.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by Mr. Tinkertrain]

If somone told me they had been to a strip club; yes i would take it they had only been to one, unless they stated more or i asked. The sheer convenience that now you have visited 2 dozen hospitals which left a bad taste is what makes me think your a liar, not the fact you're grammar is as poor as my own.

Ive took this thread off topic enough.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by R-evolve]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Still not sure what your point is. Or how it relates to my post. I was pointing out only that just because she did not have white hair and pink eyes does not mean she cannot have some form of albinism.

Yes, they do look kinda European if that makes a difference.

But here is an African albino with a skin color not unlike a tanned European and a reddish hair color.

xenophilius.wordpress.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

That's my point. All people come from Africa at some point. Therefore the gene mutations that can occur to create caucasoid skin must be found in Africans.

The East Indian population is the same population (mostly) as Europeans.

When they become albino, they look European. Mainly, they look like Norse descendents.

The red eye thing is not totally correct - then again if a CAUCASIAN presented with all the same features and did not have the red eyes or the eye anomolies associated with Albanism......would anyone look at them twice as an Albino?

The "eye" anomolies the family is talking about may not be the red eyes. It may be the eye problems albinos often have from birth. If the child is missing these, the medical people may not have identified the child as Albino for cultural reasons.

[edit on 2010/7/20 by Aeons]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
What is this "doesn't seem to be any infidelity" crap?

Don't they KNOW.. aren't they 100% sure that it is this mans baby.. they don't sound too 100% positive to me.

How do they KNOW Both of these people have 'light genes" ? Are they guessing.. can't they be sure?

Both of these people are pretty dark to me.. if they had light genes, you can't tell it by looking at them.. like the creole people here in New Orleans.

More likely to me I'd give this gal an academy award for pulling this BS over her husbands eyes.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by souls

White Baby Born to Black Couple

indyposted.com

A black British couple gave birth to a white, blue-eyed, curly blond haired baby. The baby is not albino, and there doesn’t seem to be any infidelity (even though that wouldn’t explain the white baby.)

I dont get that last sentence "there doesn’t seem to be any infidelity (even though that wouldn’t explain the white baby.)"

So that's saying if a white chick and a black dude or a black chick and a white dude have a baby the baby will always end up black? That ain't right.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Synchrocity

It would end up mixed, not totally white. At least not likely.

As proven a bit back, the baby is albino. Perhaps not traditionally speaking so.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Well if she was cheating the baby would probably have a mixed tone of skin right? xD This is just odd...

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

That's my point. All people come from Africa at some point. Therefore the gene mutations that can occur to create caucasoid skin must be found in Africans.

Prove it.

Are you saying the ancestors of all white and other peoples are black native Africans and that white people are mutations of those black people?

Again.. prove it. I find this very hard to swallow There are many many physical differences between black people and white people on the inside.. not just skin color.

We are like fish. They all look like fish but they are different types of fish from different species. I believe black people are human, but are a different species of human.. just like the fish. This is the same for many other types of humans who have vast physical traits not accounted for by simple evolutionary changes alone. The idea we all came from one parent being or set of peoples is just a theory. It is not a fact.

Again, there goes The Church of The Cult of Science.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Wow... some of the posts here reek of.... I dont know what to call it.

It's possible for this to be the result of genes... and even if there was infidelity ... they would look like what some of you call a mulatto ( which is actually an insulting thing to be called once you think of the backstory of the word ) Why all the aggression and refusal to give the benefit of a doubt that the doctors that say this child isn't an albino may have known what they were talking about? Also, no need to insult the looks of other albinos... I am pretty sure they have it tough enough.

Also on that note... wasn't there a thread about a white couple who gave birth to a black baby a while ago? Maybe that will help sooth the minds of those with seemingly violent reactions to this news...

edit to add ( because the stupid thing posted before I was done)

This goes to show that the classification or race was something made up to make one group feel different and therefore more 'special' than the others.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by EminenceofAeon]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Or it could just be the hospital screwed up and switched babies. It does happen.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizzylizzy
What about twins born minutes apart one black other white

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Threesome?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Well i dont blame the man for asking questions as to if she cheated or not, because if I was a guy, id be asking them too. But this is unique. What would hep put on forms to fill out in the race section? Because if if he checks that hes black on the form, nobody will believe him. I guess this baby just came out to be WHITE chocolate.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
www.msnbc.msn.com...

Its just called genetic... Nothing outerspace explanation is required.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
While i believe darker pigmentation tends to be the more dominant in gene pairing,

There is so much historic intermingling of racial variations this doesn't seem all that improbable.

As long as they [try to] love the child & take care of it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join