It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops Use Taser on 911 Caller

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Those boys are truly messing with fire. If cops start showing up dead or shot in strange places, or execution style, the investigators of the murders should probably look into the history of the dead Police Officer's use/misuse of his Taser/Mace.

If Internal Affairs don't start cleaning up their departments, the people will do it for them.

If that was my momma or grandma, quitting the force or getting fired would not let that sadistic bastard off my hook. I'd reel him in and things would get mid-evil.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by harrytuttle]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I just showed you the number of Cops there are. Compare that to the number of these incidents we see. Use critical thought.

Perhaps, if it's not asking to much, you could practice what you preach and take into account that we do not see all tazing videos.

No one cares when a thug or criminal gets tased so we do not see pubic out cry on YouTube.

The drunk, the thife, the molester, are no subject to public scrutiny because no one cares about that. Even if a video is posted of a criminal thug getting maced and tazed after a bit of support from the public the video goes away.

Also since your so critical in thinking you might want to consider that we only see a small fraction of the innocent being abused by LEO.

And you must take into account all the US citizenry that by second nature piss themselves and act and do every thing a Cop tells them even if it's in violation of their rights. These willing animals don't need to be tased no more than a cow that gladly walks into the grind house does.

In any group of that size there will be a certain percentage that are unsuitable for their position, that slip through the cracks. To even begin to blame all Cops is so dishonest it is mind boggling.

I agree with what you say but not your perspective.

It is a known fact that Law Enforcement has profile checks and only wants to hire people who will be state sponsored thugs that do what ever horrible things to the citizenry for profit of the state.

To become an officer in California you can have a criminal record but not bad credit just to let you know.

Any cop who denies this is a dishonest criminal state sponsored thug or knows I can quickly post a link to the hiring requirements link.

People who hate all Cops scare me more than any Cop ever could. Obviously the group of people who are Cop Haters contains far more dangerous people than any police dept..

Well I don't fit into that category.....I think Serpico was an OK Cop. so as long as their fictitious and imaginary they are great.

Most of us never have a negative experience with a Cop beyond the occasional ticket we deserve. Only those who engage in illegal activities or violence have constant experiences with them and they pretend to be such innocent little sheep. The worst are the fake revolutionaries who have convinced themselves they are the authorities and reject the law of a civil society.

Oh, I had no idea I was speaking to GOD. Wow so know and see all and your opinion is fact.

*Izzy Bows*

Remove the Police from our society and release the inmates and the streets would run red with blood. Innocent peoples blood.

Not True.....I'm Batman.

I often wonder how many inmates we have posting here?

Many probably....but not as many as Cops, hell half the Mods are cops on this site.

Why do think the site owners are not worried about what we say?

Any normal site would be very, very afraid Just like ATS T&C used to be...now they are just part of the system complete with LEO advertising front and everything.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Ordinary folk smile and wave and the Cops smile and wave back.

Oh I see and this makes it all ok huh? Do you believe in your wave and wonder world that the grass is green?

How then does 20-30 incidents of Police being found guilty of many offenses still happen?

I'll give you a hint, some of the police that wave back, break the law more than drug dealers, wife beaters and all of the above.

You know why because if you read the reports that are out on feeds every single day, guess what?

Cops are drug dealers.

Cops are drunk drivers.

Cops beat their wives and girls friends.

Cops are not angles like you think they are.

Cops abuse more powers every single day than most do in a life time.

Things are going to get worse too.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Tinkertrain

For your inability to understand the facts:

The point you (derogatory name) is that before the second squad car arrived we do not know what happened as it is not on camera.

The Sheriff bailed her out of jail. If she had done something wrong, thus justifying the Deputies actions, he would not have BAILED HER OUT OF JAIL!!!!

Your ignorance is amazing. :shk:

She obviously did not do anything wrong!

Sad, sad indeed. :shk:

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
One cop looks like he's barely 18.

Not that it matters.

I have rarely used this word but its the only word that comes to mind. Bastards

[edit on 15-7-2010 by Bachrk]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Tinkertrain

Throw in a few more of these faces I don't think I understand the point you are trying to make.

Well don't feel bad, I was not inclined to believe you were capable of understanding my point.

Peope with second grade reading comprehension or higher were my target audience.

I promise you that you will not lose any sleep over this. So keep pretending that you are mad, go to bed, get up and go about your life as if this never happened.

Of course not, I live in Mexico.....

My people are not treated like animals by our police, because we are a bit more civilised than that.

All we need now is plumbing.

And as for being Mad, well I'm only mad for a little while, but like you say after a good nights sleep I'm sure there will be another video of an elderly WOMAN being inhumanely abused by US cops upon my waking.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Finally the police have been accountable for their actions.....

no "union" like defence of deplorable actions.

these two punks..errr police officers have been punished.

I'd say this is a positive story regarding police brutallity.

Its an example that all police are not brutal, evil, criminals...

thank God this poor lady has some people in law enforcement who have her "back".

I hope she gets millions.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

This woman was clearly out of her friggin gourd, so I can see how a person would loose it, but clearly that person is in the wrong profession.

How do you get that she was "clearly" out of her friggin gourd? For a woman that had been maced, and even the cop in the video said a lot, and tased somewhere in the neighborhood of 12 times, she sounded remarkably coherent to me. I would like to see you do better in the same circumstances.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by theability
reply to post by Unit541

I take issue rash generalizations as well. Unfortunately, all cops are going to be lumped together with the "bad apples" for as long as the "good apples" keep sticking up for their nefarious brethren.

It seems these days that Police see all civilians as bad Apples.

The reverse is also true. Thats why I said cops need to be retrained on tazer use and the entire police/civilian relationship needs an overhaul. Its not all the policeman's fault. Its faulty training and civilian conditioning that's been happening for generations.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nutter

Originally posted by elevatedone
Ah yes, another cop bashing video, where we don't get to see anything that the "victim" has said or done prior to being tased or arrested.

I don't care WHAT she did. She called for their assistance and then tazed her for not giving them her friend's name. Boo-Hoo, poor f'cking police. Get over yourselves.

BTW, obvbiously the two cops were in the wrong as they have either been fired or moved to a different precinct. But I bet YOU think she still deserved the tazering right?

[edit on 15-7-2010 by Nutter]

The officers don't always magically know what the 911 caller looks like... and she did run from the cops, not something "callers" often do: "...grabbed her arm and put a handcuff on it, according to the report, but she ran away."

LAPD, among other depts, have a policy where they have the "RP" (reporting party) describe themselves... which brings up a useful "Public service announcement" for all you ATS'ers:

If you ever call the police DESCRIBE YOURSELF in terms simple enough for a 911 operator to easily remember & pass on: "I'm a white guy wearing green shorts & blue t-shirt"... and regardless of what they tell you, if you're not on the phone when police arrive: CALL BACK "The cops are here at 666 obama st I called in a whatever, I live here I'm wearing blah blah im in blah blah room is there anything they want me to do?"... or something along those lines.

I can see where they went overboard, probably violating dept policy... especially if she was cuffed... but IMO it looks more like poor training resulting in bad judgment.

If their career "record" reflects professionalism and adherence to policy & training standards.. a suspension (lost $$), demotion (lower pay grade) & re-training would suffice IMO. I'd say this incident is analogous to any one of you making a bad mistake made at work. Nobody is perfect, one bad mistake shouldn't end a positive career. If they had spotty records, well.. they didn't learn and shouldn't keep their job.

.. and yes in this case rights were violated and physical harm was done to what turned out to be an innocent person, which sounds like a serious affront to mom & apple pie.. but in reality it's just daily police business. Cops make numerous decisions & on the spot judgment calls every shift, officers in a "fast area" can "chase the radio" for 10 hours racing from one incident to another.. the public demands each one be "perfect"... but as we all know "feces happens".

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by dbloch7986

The reverse is also true. Thats why I said cops need to be retrained on tazer use and the entire police/civilian relationship needs an overhaul. Its not all the policeman's fault. Its faulty training and civilian conditioning that's been happening for generations.

I agree with your post 1000%

The about is more true than most realize. We have been programed in society to not get along.

It sure sucks that they have instilled this kind of thinking and ways among civilians.

Can I ask, how would we overcome this separation about us?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Ordinary folk smile and wave and the Cops smile and wave back.

Unless you're an elderly woman in need of assistance whom they percieve as a "threat" by not answering their draconian questions.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. Tinkertrain
She could have done all those things as far as we know. She could have ran to the moon and back. We do not know what happened.

If she was doing any of that, then why are the cops being fired? I highly doubt that a cop gets fired for actually handling a situation rather than abusing their power.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Lumpkin County. Racist cops. No shock here. I've been in Atlanta 20 years now, and I'm still shocked at the levels of racial, supremacist hatred that isn't even pretend hidden once you get outside the metro areas. Sometimes it feels like you've time machined back to the 50s. Glad they're fired. But it won't fundamentally change them a bit.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Did it ever say what she did to cause the police to taze her. There must be a reasonable explanation for it.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lupin

Did it ever say what she did to cause the police to taze her. There must be a reasonable explanation for it.

She didn't answer a question correctly. I know I feel she deserved to be tazered 12 times and pepper sprayed for that.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by Nutter]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lupin

The video itself says by the Cops own mouth why she was being prodded like an uncooperative farm animal.

Quote: "She said "I'm not telling you nothing" so I said OK your going to jail!"

Then when the woman was in opposition of being arrested under idiotic pretenses she was maced and repeatedly tased for not getting into the squad car.

Of course in order to see and hear what i'm saying you would need super Hero mutant powers like my ultra x-ray hearing and vision. to the Naked American EYE apparently all that can bee seen and heard is to friendly Officers battling one of those monstrous creature from the movie Pitch Black.

There is a simple solution to all this madness tho. The American people need to be declared animals, preferably dogs for best impact, by the US government and have PETA be able to protect the American population.....Because Cops sure as hell don't know how to do it.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

An obvious overuse of force. Also I don't much care what she did before. She's a poor old woman. Doubt she was a threat.

We have a witness and a video. Police will be charged.

Please just don't blame all cops like a foolish person.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raist
reply to post by Nutter

A local news story.

Woman calls 911 102 times, for no reason.

www.kfvs12.com...

Sometimes it is important to know what takes place before hand. The police responded to each call and the operators were kept busy.

Raist

I see it now!

I guess when something doesn't go our way we should inflict violence on a human being until they cooperate. (Like a 5th grade bully)

This such a mature way to protect the people that pay the very salary of the thugs who use such violence to enforce codes/laws and not protection/safety.

I guess I was oblivious the whole time, cops are just doing the right thing...Right?

Oh a person taking up the operators time, I guess that's bad considering it's keeping thugs like these from "helping" others.

The word, hypocrisy, is an understatement of the backwardness of law enforcement. The words are right there "law enforcement". Not, "Safety enforcement".

[edit on 15-7-2010 by 11118]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
Ah yes, another cop bashing video, where we don't get to see anything that the "victim" has said or done prior to being tased or arrested.

Well, if the premise is correct, and the person CALLED them for a possible offender on her property - and the end result is these 2 were sacked/quit - What do you think?

Oh never mind...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join