It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bachfin
sums up this thread quite well I think.

This is so true. And it will go on and on and on and on

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I have often asked for proof of alien visitation to this planet, and have come up with none yet. It is not because I am a non believer; it is because I want some of my beliefs in aliens verified.

Recently it has become apparent that proof is in the eye of the beholder. People accept different levels of proof because people are all different.

For people who already believe there is enough proof, you will not be able to convince them that there is not enough proof.

For people who require a certain level of proof that have not yet seen this level of proof, you will not be able to prove to them without that particular level of proof.

Therefore it a debate that will go back and forth without a victor, because each believes they are right.

I have been part of this debate many times myself, and have decided that most people are set in their belief or non belief system, if you will, and are unwilling to yield.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
You guys aren't listening...Old Dragger has given up!

Originally posted by OldDragger

I hearby plunge a wooden stake through the heart of this thread.
It's my thread, I am pulling the plug.
May it rest in peace.

DING DONG...THE WITCH IS DEAD!
Hit PLAY, for a laugh...

Google Video Link

As always, affectionately yours, Old Dragger...xo

[edit on 14-7-2010 by rusethorcain]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

They are having too much fun....

Trying to kill a fake alien!

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by mackblack27

Mackblack27.....

I don't understand why he's been allowed to lie & hoax for this long.

Perhaps nobody has noticed.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

If you are going to accuse me of "lying and hoaxing" I will invite you to prove it!

Just because you are incapable of understanding the evidence does not make it invalid, a lie, or a hoax. If you do not understand ... just keep your mouth shut, and your fingers still. Do some research, learn something new ... make some attempt at understanding the world around you.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Mackblack27.....

I don't understand why he's been allowed to lie & hoax for this long.

Perhaps nobody has noticed.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

If you are going to accuse me of "lying and hoaxing" I will invite you to prove it!

Just because you are incapable of understanding the evidence does not make it invalid, a lie, or a hoax. If you do not understand ... just keep your mouth shut, and your fingers still. Do some research, learn something new ... make some attempt at understanding the world around you.
Sorry.

When it comes to YOU making claims that you are an alien,
It is up to you to prove it!

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

personally I understand It just fine and as far as im aware you said you were a software engieneer so i probably understand it better than you.
but unfortunatley we have to go on you word thats all it is , and for someone who preaches peace and understanding you dont appear to show either trait.
i will repeat my previous post
Ok you have a unique stance here as we canot disprove your claims and you canot prove them,
from what you say youre 62 years old is that right?

if the "factions" on earth are tryng to keep your parents from you how did you get on thier ship and why didnt you just stay?

if your claims are legit how can I personally contact these beings??
or can they contact me? I would love to have a chat with them and personally if your claims are true I believe that I could get the information public and reach a much wider audience than you seem to have in the last 62 years.

are you familiar with alistair crowley for there seems to be many similarities in your story and his?

IF you want to open the public to this information I think it can be done with relative ease so can you arrange a meet with said aliens? like I say I would be happy to mediate and would jump at the opportunity

I have no reason to doubt you as I have an open mind and will not discount anything If your claims are true I would like to help , but If they are not I still believe that you may need some help and I dont intend any malice by that comment just genuine concern

you see anyone can make claims like this but the way you have gone about it isnt logical for someone who claims to have been studying humans for 62 years. why did you only come forward in 2009 and why did you come out on ats, because if your aware of the way information travels why would you come out on a website rife with hoax ufo claims .
apart from your show of arrogance what makes you diffirent from the other hoaxers

[edit on 14-7-2010 by mackblack27]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

He stated the weapon was protecting the hemisphere of the planet.

That weapon was designed to defend a planet's hemisphere from the worst we could throw at it. It is appearently capable of taking out a major starship at a considerable range.

I want to know which hemisphere. Why only protecting one hemisphere?

This part stood out most to me.
If they are real and he can get rides to the ship, I can think of many ATS’rs that would love to ride along and meet them, that would definitely add some weight to his story. If he is not willing to do this, (if it wasn’t already) it is an obvious hoax.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
All you have to do is meet up with a member that is geographically close, and show them your antennae or whatever odd alien parts you got. Let them take a few photos. Maybe a short video of a mothership if you could schedule a flyby?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by mackblack27

Ok you have a unique stance here as we canot disprove your claims and you canot prove them,
from what you say youre 62 years old is that right?

I've been here for 63 years now.

Not sure I would agree with that. You have the same data as I do, the data seems to speak for itself. I would agree that perhaps more data is required for a more positive stance (or negative), but, as I have said, with my budget it will take some months.

if the "factions" on earth are tryng to keep your parents from you how did you get on thier ship and why didnt you just stay?

There is appearently a set of conditions that if met, the Humans will allow my return to Earth. And, I'm told that it is not yet time for me to leave.

if your claims are legit how can I personally contact these beings??
or can they contact me? I would love to have a chat with them and personally if your claims are true I believe that I could get the information public and reach a much wider audience than you seem to have in the last 62 years.

Contact: is difficult. Contact can only be done via telepathy, and since you don't know them, and they don't know you it gets difficult. Filtering one out of 6 billion is not easy. You might trying to contact D'Arna-Shat with your mind, but, don't expect much ... perhaps with persistance you can be sucessful.

are you familiar with alistair crowley for there seems to be many similarities in your story and his?

Yes I am familiar with Crowley, I've studied his works for 40 years. Strange, twisted man, brilliant mind.

So ... how is my story like his?

IF you want to open the public to this information I think it can be done with relative ease so can you arrange a meet? like I say I would be happy to mediate and would jump at the oppertunity

I have no reason to doubt you as I have an open mind and will not discount anything If your claims are true I would like to help , but If they are not I still believe that you may need some help and I dont ited any malice by that comment just genuine concern

I do appriciate the condern, though I would like to think that I have most bases covered. I have a good set of Government Doctors, friends, a Terrestrial family, and a non-terrestrial family that is just 100,000km away. Though there are still some unanswered questions.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienCarnage

That weapon was designed to defend a planet's hemisphere from the worst we could throw at it. It is appearently capable of taking out a major starship at a considerable range.

If they are real and he can get rides to the ship, I can think of many ATS’rs that would love to ride along and meet them, that would definitely add some weight to his story. If he is not willing to do this, (if it wasn’t already) it is an obvious hoax.

The western Hemisphere. The other device was destroyed by an attempt to reverse engineer it.

I'd be very happy to try to set up a ride and visit to the command ship. All you need to do is get your government to allow it. Good luck!

Seriously, do you think any Terran government would allow someone to visit an alien starship, and return to Earth with any memory of it? These are the same people that think it is better to keep all this secret, even when it is in their best interest to disclose.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Obviously you are going back and forth with no issues, why would I need clearance from any of the governments of earth?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by HandBanana

Originally posted by Bachfin
sums up this thread quite well I think.

This is so true. And it will go on and on and on and on

it's real.. or reality is really fake... debunk this Anti-Trekies....

this thread still searching for a piece of evidence that we may have been visited, by anyone...

not sure how linear you believe your language is...
not sure if literacy only runs from left to right....

but this may be a very small piece to a very large picture:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6ee256973974.png[/atsimg]

does this count as "evidence" of visitation?

resistance was not futile.

ah, but who am i & what do i know,
et

p.s.
< this is me, btw

[edit on 14-7-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I've been here for 63 years now.

Not sure I would agree with that. You have the same data as I do, the data seems to speak for itself. I would agree that perhaps more data is required for a more positive stance (or negative), but, as I have said, with my budget it will take some months.

Once again im sorry but the data you have provided has no grounds because it would be very easy to for you to have typed the data in yourself.

There is appearently a set of conditions that if met, the Humans will allow my return to Earth. And, I'm told that it is not yet time for me to leave.

ok so your people gave the earth the tech and now the earth uses the tech to hold your parents at bay so they already broke the so called contract but your people seem to be held to the contract even though their supposed son is being held on the planet as a software engeineer in texas., and for that matter where do they pick you up drop you off? and why if they have no wish to trade with earth do they hang around in 7 spaceships in orbit for the past 63 years just so you can perform you "mission" to gain an understanding of humanity, oce again I appologize but if you havent learned what were like while living with us for 63 years its tie someone else had your job, and for an advanced race this makes very little sense

Contact: is difficult. Contact can only be done via telepathy, and since you don't know them, and they don't know you it gets difficult. Filtering one out of 6 billion is not easy. You might trying to contact D'Arna-Shat with your mind, but, don't expect much ... perhaps with persistance you can be sucessful.

ok well i will tell you exactly where i am and who I am you can relay that info I have 10 years experience in meditation from tai chi so i should be able to focus on one thing specifically , but why would i be making contact with "darnashat" if hes the leader of the aliens surely theres some kind of chain of command , no joke intended but why not just give me the number for the front desk . and surley if I give you grid coordinates they can come to me because once in orbit surely its easy for them , and not to debunk you further but considering you know that no one so far has been proved to be telepathic its convenient that its the only way to contact them.

Yes I am familiar with Crowley, I've studied his works for 40 years. Strange, twisted man, brilliant mind.

So ... how is my story like his?

He also wrote about a child being born into this planet and the story involved the andromedans only he did it years before you did and its not as widley known as the story could be

I do appriciate the condern, though I would like to think that I have most bases covered. I have a good set of Government Doctors, friends, a Terrestrial family, and a non-terrestrial family that is just 100,000km away. Though there are still some unanswered questions.

your right and heres a couple of them
do your terestrial family know you do this stuff online ?
how did you come into thier care as a child ?
can they testify to your claims?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienCarnage

I'd be very happy to try to set up a ride and visit to the command ship. All you need to do is get your government to allow it. Good luck!

Seriously, do you think any Terran government would allow someone to visit an alien starship, and return to Earth with any memory of it? These are the same people that think it is better to keep all this secret, even when it is in their best interest to disclose.

ok so here you make fun of the fact that our goverment wouldnt allow it but before you were asking us to appeal to our goverment to allow it .
basically you talk about a world of wonders but only you can experience it ad retain memory of the experience.
You ask us to believe but ridicule us when we ask for proof so you ask us to go o faith alone based on your website ad your claims,
this isnt going in your favour im sorry to say but im sure you will tell me the jokes on me because i cant prove you wrong.

Well sir I dont discuss it but Im the messiah , as judaism tells us one is born into every generation and I know that I can bring humanity into a new age of love and faith

so I do want to help you because I am love

do you believe me?
If you dont then prove me wrong

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Once again im sorry but the data you have provided has no grounds because it would be very easy to for you to have typed the data in yourself.

While this may be true, you are free to verify it through your own lab.

ok well i will tell you exactly where i am and who I am you can relay that info I have 10 years experience in meditation from tai chi so i should be able to focus on one thing specifically , but why would i be making contact with "darnashat" if hes the leader of the aliens surely theres some kind of chain of command , no joke intended but why not just give me the number for the front desk . and surley if I give you grid coordinates they can come to me because once in orbit surely its easy for them , and not to debunk you further but considering you know that no one so far has been proved to be telepathic its convenient that its the only way to contact them.

D'Arna-Shat is my mother. And, there is no "front desk".

YOUR science hasn't proven telepathy. Yet, for someone who has 10 years experience in medatation, surely you have observed it in action. It is very common, between humans, animals, ETs ...

If you want an alternate method of communicating just get a 15 - 20 GHz transceiver, attach a caduceus antenna, and an additional oscillator for the receiver and talk away. Make sure the antenna is ointed to the space above Dallas.

He also wrote about a child being born into this planet and the story involved the andromedans only he did it years before you did and its not as widley known as the story could be

Ya know, I've read every thing Crowley wrote, I've never seen this. Where, or where did he write that? Which book?

Yes.

My original terrestrial family is gone now. My current family is fully aware of who / what I am.

They prolly could, but, I suspect they wouldn't.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

They have star-ships floating 100 km above us.

They shouldn't have a problem commandeering a phone signal bouncing between our satellites. Maybe tell them to give you a phone number we can call, then we don't have to worry about that pesky telepathy thing.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

While this may be true, you are free to verify it through your own lab.

Not really since I do not have fresh/untainted samples all i have is the data on your site and that can be manipulated

D'Arna-Shat is my mother. And, there is no "front desk".
well why do I have to contact her isnt there someone else on one of the 7 ships that could make contact with me

YOUR science hasn't proven telepathy. Yet, for someone who has 10 years experience in medatation, surely you have observed it in action. It is very common, between humans, animals, ETs ...

no i have never experienced actuall telepathy I have experieced very strong rapport and suggestive influence but no conversations without words, and my science is your science as you have grown and developed here, if you had made any kind of breakthrough id like to think someone would have heard of it, or is this another subject thats for your eyes only.

If you want an alternate method of communicating just get a 15 - 20 GHz transceiver, attach a caduceus antenna, and an additional oscillator for the receiver and talk away. Make sure the antenna is ointed to the space above Dallas.

well thats gona be hard seeing as im in cambridge england so i wont be hitting dallas , and have you done this yourself , has anyone else done this before ? can you get any testimony to this at all?

My original terrestrial family is gone now. My current family is fully aware of who / what I am.

do you have children , are they hybrids then are they also capable of contact with the aliens, also if the usa knows who you are and they can defend against your family in space why have you ad your offspring not been dissected and why are you aloud to speak about these things when we have things in place like the official secrets act

They prolly could, but, I suspect they wouldn't.

once again thats very convenient for your claims.

If you really are telling the truth then dont show us suspect data and im- provable claims,come and really show us , help us understand show us the way and we will rise against the goverments and expand into the galaxy with your guidance.... REALLY why do you argue ? why dont you back it up ? because if you were truthfull with just one person then the word would spread if you could prove it to me I would defend you until my last breath as would coutless others.

At the end of it it like game theory your alien family have othing to gain from us yet they put so much effort into this little green and blue planet, if this was true you would have no reason to need to convince us all or to debate with me ad the others , but on the other hand if you need to feel superior or need to feel important then you do have reason to covince us you do need people to believe you story .
And if you really believed in peace and understanding you would understand why myself and the others dont buy it and you would understand but you dont you belittle us you patronize us and you have debated this with me for about 2 days now, and thats ok coz ive got 2 weeks off and like I said im a nerd so im on my pc whether it be here or at work about 12 hours a day.. but it has been fun
but unfortunatly logic dictates that your claims are false

i call this theory

DEBUNKED
but it has been great fun so thanks for that and sorry if anyone got a bit rude I just love the banter

So until you or the andromds pop round for a coffee , and by the way if they do I promise to post a huge thread appologizing for my disbelief and argue your point till the end..
but for now I call

HOAX lets get it in the hoax forum mods

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Show us proof, undeniable concrete proof that cannot be explained by anything else, is a really simple request and it seems that you can't comprehend it. If you can't bring anything to the argument apart from insults and immature attitudes then I suggest you go to a topic that you can contribute to.

There is more to the meaning of a word than a dictionary meaning....but forget all that and back to the topic instead of nit-picking and attacking posters. If you want to use legal terms then let us take a legal approach. If you were to take this to a court to determine that alien beings are flying what may be alien vessels within our atmosphere, I honestly cannot see anyone, legally, determining that the "vessels" were even vessels or even alien in origin....which in turn would mean we could not determine that even aliens were flying them. There is no proof any of the UFO's captured are even alien in origin apart from peoples accounts. Know what I'm saying? You should have a read on the War of the Worlds broadcasts and the sociological effects the airing of this show had on the American public, and the way the whole UFO phenomenom has snowballed into what we have today.

You're clever enough to know what we ask is a genuine request. And you should be open-minded when approaching subjects of the unknown. If this thread didn't have any substance to it or was disruptive then the Mods would have closed it. Simple as that

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

They have star-ships floating 100 km above us.

They shouldn't have a problem commandeering a phone signal bouncing between our satellites. Maybe tell them to give you a phone number we can call, then we don't have to worry about that pesky telepathy thing.

he will say they ca do that but our gov will intercept it then wipe our memory clean, like will smith does with the wee red light.
but if you visit his site then sign the petition they may fully disclose the truth to us all.
And what the hell do you mean pesky telepathy , dot you kow that its just OUR puny human science that cannot prove telepathy and its everywhere but we dont understad it yet .
but he does
ad if they do come to visit us we will blow them up with the guns they gave us
but they do get to come and pick him up for visits to the command ship on weekends , I wonder if they have to pay child support as well.

FUK it I think that instead of picking out the plot holes we should just enjoy that story coz it was fun LOL

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join