It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by harryposter

Sorry but, these are definitly lanterns.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   

First of all, I wasn't replying to you.
Second of all, I WAS talking about alien visitation. I said exactly that in my OP.
Third, I'm not in the explaining business! I have no idea what you saw, or anyone else saw! That still does not constitute any proof af any alien visitors!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger

First of all, I wasn't replying to you.
Second of all, I WAS talking about alien visitation. I said exactly that in my OP.
Third, I'm not in the explaining business! I have no idea what you saw, or anyone else saw! That still does not constitute any proof af any alien visitors!

Fair enough.
I never pretended my video and testimonial were a proof of alien visitation in any way.
I never mentioned the words "alien" or "proof" or "visitation" in my original post. You are talking about these, not me.
I was only talking about UFOs (Unidentified etc., not little green creatures) or Chinese lanterns or whatever it could be.

Releasing so many lanterns if that's all they are, over the sky of a major city when there were landing airplanes and helicopters crossing their path still sounds highly suspicious to me.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by mackblack27
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

sorry pal but the anomaly can be just that , an anomaly and the whole andromeda site which you sent the link for is well lets just say for use of a better term less tha reputable.

While it is true that it may just be ananomaly, that is something that should be determined by further research. Given the cost of such research, and my limited budget, more data will take time. However to dismis this without the additional research, should be considered criminal.

I have checked a few more sources and found the chap alex collier to have a facinating story that I cannot prove or disprove and will not sit here and try to.

What, prey tell, does Collier have to do with this?

But at the end of the day it comes down to second hand information which I have stated in previous posts is not hard evidence ...

Okay, first, there is nothing secondhand about my data. Unless you call the report of said data "second hand". Everything you are seeing is exactally asa resported to me by the testing lab, and except for the "chain of evidence" requirements for a court of law, is the same as would be used in a court of law.

I do not profit from any of this.

now you yourself are actually claiming to be ET based on the data on that website , sorry no sale when it comes to genetics we do our own research ad make our own data becuase quite frankly if I wanted to I could sit and write out code for silicon based life paste it onto a similar site and claim to have found another form of life but even if it were true and I had found it I would have to provide samples for indipendent analasys . you have no idea how many independent parties came to validate our own work on the
genome .

Then I strongly suggest you do your own research! Unless you do the work you will not achive anything but to show yourself as a "psudo-skeptic" with little interest in truth.

You say you could write out "your own code" and show a new lifeform ... you have no idea how difficult that is. I have had others say the same thing about my data, that it is just made up. However, no one has any idea how difficult it is to build false data that can be included into an existing database, and have all the predictors, and other attributes still work. Data that "stands out" in such a way is automatically suspect of being salted (in my opinion). If you look close, my data isn't that way.

Further, it isn't so much that my data doesn't belong, but rather, that it describes a person that "shouldn't" exist ... an "Indo-African" that "looks" like a scottsman?!? Maybe in some dream world, but not in the real one.

And to be hoest I find your claim that I could learn from you quite arrogant given the data you seem to working from.
If you are ET or you know ETs then come find me or like minded individuals that can validate your claim before setting up a none the less impressive website and great story . Once again I shal state IF PEOPLE WANT UFOLOGY TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY WE MUST TAKE IT SERIOUSLY OURSELVES

Well it would seem that I am the second most arrogant SOB on Earth, with you leading the pack.

It would also seem that I have found you as you suggest, and I have found others. I'm still waiting for that independant verification.

As you said "IF PEOPLE WANT UFOLOGY TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY WE MUST TAKE IT SERIOUSLY OURSELVES". When you take this all as seriously as you think you do, perhaps you will get some serious work done, but, as long as you allow your knee to do your thinking, instead of your technology you will remain a lost joke.

If you want to verify my claims and evidence, I stand ready to provide anything you need. Which is to say; I am the best evidence you have for ET visitation and existance. Someday, you will realize that, let us hope it is not too late.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by harryposter

I suppose we will know more about this in the news soon, as I guess we are probably not the only ones to have witnessed that.

Best Regards

those look like and behave just like those cute little hot air baloons that are growing ever so popular. Quite illegal to launch above inhabited areas though since accidents with those tend to create a little miniature "napalm strike" which is too bad for whoever happen to stand below

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by yseeker32

They look like balloons to me too.
Why on earth are people so into hoaxing UFO's?
I can see if maybe you 12 years old, but ATS, You Tube and the internet is FULL of fake UFO crap. Some is to make money off of, but a lot is just stupid and pointless.
Why? I really don't get it.
Who does this stuff?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

reply to post by spinalremain

It's not about proof "at the moment" of alien visitation, it's about the FACT that after 60 YEARS of intense interest there is no proof. We are not ONE STEP closer to confirming alien visiation!!
Doesn't that give any of you guys cause to think that maybe the reason there is no proof is that aliens are not visiting?

Would you say that for scientist that are researching the cure of cancer?
Or the cure of AIDS?

Would you say "Stop searching for the cure for cancer, we didn't found it yet, so there is no cure. Let people die. Forget it!"

NO, you wouldn't even there is NO PROOF that we one day will find that cure.

Because the reason why we humans developed this civilisation is RESEARCH.
We don't give up!!

Maybe you did it, but that is YOUR CHOICE.

edit for minor error

[edit on 13-7-2010 by pterra]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

reply to post by yseeker32

They look like balloons to me too.
Why on earth are people so into hoaxing UFO's?
I can see if maybe you 12 years old, but ATS, You Tube and the internet is FULL of fake UFO crap. Some is to make money off of, but a lot is just stupid and pointless.
Why? I really don't get it.
Who does this stuff?

I am not hoaxing anything whatsoever. I have posted a video of what me and my wife have seen last Friday night over London, without editing whatsoever apart of splitting it into three parts to match the allowed duration on youtube.

Yes, youtube and the internet are full of crap, but that doesn't make this a rule that applies to everyone.
We don't need any money, we have more than we need.

All we have done is posting an unedited footage of what we have seen, asking a simple question: were these chinese lanterns or UFOs or whatever?

So far, nobody has been able to explain the thing, nobody around us, nobody in London or nobody in the news.

Only one comment talking about people releasing balloons in memory of the Iranian students killed by their regime. Still nothing about it in the news...
If you find it somewhere, please let me know!

Anyway they would have needed some special permission in order to do that, wouldn't they? If so, there wouldn't have been any airplane or helicopter passing through the path of the lanterns, or don't they care about health and safety anymore in a world where it takes 2 hours to pass security controls at the airport?

And by UFO I mean "UNIDENTIFIED flying object" as this is what it means, I am not implying anything else! No ET, no alien, no little green men...

It seems that sometimes deniers are as obtuse as believers...

I'm only neutral, and open-minded, though to some "open-minded" already means being of the hard-believer nuts kind.

Best regards

[edit on 13-7-2010 by harryposter]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by pterra

It's not about proof "at the moment" of alien visitation, it's about the FACT that after 60 YEARS of intense interest there is no proof. We are not ONE STEP closer to confirming alien visiation!!
Doesn't that give any of you guys cause to think that maybe the reason there is no proof is that aliens are not visiting?

Or the cure of AIDS?

Would you say "Stop searching for the cure for cancer, we didn't found it yet, so there is no cure. Let people die. Forget it!"

We don't give up!!

edit for minor error

Now you should have to come up with proof that aliens are causing human deaths!

Your analogy uses two diseases, cancer and AIDS, in your argument, standing in for aliens. These diseases kill people, got any proof that aliens do?

Alien believers are having enough trouble without having to prove that the aliens are killing us too.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Originally posted by pterra

Or the cure of AIDS?

We don't give up!!

edit for minor error

Now you should have to come up with proof that aliens are causing human deaths!

Your analogy uses two diseases, cancer and AIDS, in your argument, standing in for aliens. These diseases kill people, got any proof that aliens do?

Alien believers are having enough trouble without having to prove that the aliens are killing us too.

He never said cancer and AIDS come from aliens, he said that argueing about fishing in the same lake for 60 years without catching any fish is as plain stupid as saying there is no cure to cancer or AIDS because we have not found any yet.

I would feel like an idiot if I kept coming fishing to the same lake for 60 years without catching any fish. But I for sure know I would have stopped going to that lake after the first day. And would probably have found myself another hobby as I would have realised that I am not fit for fishing...

Have agriculture or the wheel been invented overnight?

Have you found Kensylvania yet?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

I didn't imply that you were hoaxing anything.
My reply wasn't soley for you.
I'm merely asking a general question, don't take it personaly.
I'm curious, did you read the comments on You Tube.
Several people said they saw ballons or lanterns being released.

[edit on 13-7-2010 by OldDragger]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by pterra

I think yours is a silly analogy.
Progress has been made in understanding disease. It's a complicated SCIENCE where one thing builds upon another, not as conjecture.
It's a building block type of process,
Show me the similarity in UFOlogy?
What progess has been made ?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Double post

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I didn't imply that you were hoaxing anything.
My reply wasn't soley for you.
I'm merely asking a general question, don't take it personaly.
I'm curious, did you read the comments on You Tube.
Several people said they saw ballons or lanterns being released.

Only ONE is saying he has seen people releasing balloons.
ALL the others say it's obviously lanterns, just by watching my video.
Even it being HD it's nothing compared to what I have seen and I still don't know what I have seen, naked eyes.

So, how can they tell?

And why is there nothing in the news about such a huge release of balloons over London? I have googled and googled... nothing!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

You have admitted that the results you have are merely preliminary, and have also admitted that they could be caused by a number of things. Yet, at the same time you feel that this should be proof enough for everyone that you are an alien. You haven't even provided documentation that these initial tests were done, all we have is your word. So, you can't really fault people for taking your story with a bucket of salt and make the conclusion that you are simply delusional.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

s914.photobucket.com... Hey olddragger, I posted this just for you.....a flying saucer up close and flying near telephone poles, inside the saucer being piloted by small grey alien, four different types of aliens and a hybrid child. The downside is there is some really bad guitar picking in the background

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

reply to post by pterra

I think yours is a silly analogy.
Progress has been made in understanding disease. It's a complicated SCIENCE where one thing builds upon another, not as conjecture.
It's a building block type of process,
Show me the similarity in UFOlogy?
What progess has been made ?

Building blocks?
I can remember some:

We didn't knew there was so much water in other planets, moons, etc.
Now that we know the odds of finding life has increase, do you agree?

We now know for sure that there is a lot of exoplanets, including ones within the right distance from their sun to held life. That's new information.

I know none of this will fit as proof of alien existence, but you can't say they are not "building blocks" to get there. We didn't knew this 40 years ago, right?

So UFOlogy MAY find proof on day that at least some of those "circumstantial evidences" we have found or testify and couldn't explain was in fact an alien visiting earth. Today or in the past.

I'm not sure too if there was any visit, but I don't understand why you want so much to stop all investigation. Imagine the changes in all humans mind.

Strings theory, higgs boson, earthquake prediction, deseases cures, SETI, all these I hope they never give up. Even they don't have proof that they will get there.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by pterra

None of the building blocks you mentioned have anything to do with UFOlogy.
Please.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

reply to post by pterra

None of the building blocks you mentioned have anything to do with UFOlogy.
Please.

Do you want proof that there are UFO's or Alien visitors?

UFO exists by definition. Unindentify... if you don't identify, they are unindentify!

In your original post you asked for "Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation."

So, I believe you asked for ANY evidence of visitation (and for visitation I presume you were talking about aliens).

The "building blocks" I am talking about are steps science are taking until we can find (or not) living species. Finding them would be one step to find inteligent species. Finding inteligent species could change the way we look at some unindentify objects and facts from our past (and present).

And MAYBE there we will find "evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation."

So I still believe we should keep searching.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

You have admitted that the results you have are merely preliminary, and have also admitted that they could be caused by a number of things. Yet, at the same time you feel that this should be proof enough for everyone that you are an alien. You haven't even provided documentation that these initial tests were done, all we have is your word. So, you can't really fault people for taking your story with a bucket of salt and make the conclusion that you are simply delusional.

On the page of my site with the Autosomal results is a link to a scan of the original document. The Y-Chromosome document was more fluf and wasted paper so I only included that portion of the original document that was relevant.

If anyone is truly serious about researching this, as I have already said.; I am available for sampling, and will provide any additional data I can. If you want the names of the labs, just ask.

As for faulting people for keeping a bucket of salt around, that is a good thing. To presume that I am delusional is at its very best delusional itself. To ask for indepentant verification of my results is the appropriate thing to do.

It is a simple thing to use the results I have and research them, do database searches, submit it to a data mining system along with other DNA results. The results will show that I am not delusional, and am probably understating this vastly. Following up with independant lab tests will verify that my results are accurate, data mining will verify that I'm not a Terrestrial Human.

After that it is like the old saying goes; "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink." I've shown you the evidence I have, when I can afford it I will show you more. In the mean time; The statistical probabilities indicate I'm ET, my experiences through life indicate I'm ET. And, there is more evidence indicating I am ET than there indicating I'm not. So I kind of gots to say; "I am ET". The proper reaction from any truly thinking Human would be to investigate the data, and not dismiss it out of hand like most do.

Etharzi od Oma

new topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join