It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AllIsOne

Yeah, a landing can be faked. And I see where you are coming from. but photos and videos can be faked a lot easier....and cheaper..... just a thoughtand people easily led or duped into saying something that isn't true. Some people don't even need to be duped into it. They just say it for whatever reasons....

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mackblack27

I wonder if they have to pay child support as well.

Of course not their currency is of no use to us, you can only view it through telepathy.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
"Proof" is not just having a level of evidence presented to you that would cause you to believe.

Proof is a level of logically consistent evidence that verifies something even if you don't believe it.

If you have to make a leap of faith that some UFOs are extraterrestrial craft, then there hasn't been enough evidence presented to prove it.

Dammit, I wish I'd put my words together like that

Well said. What would alien visitors think about people basing fact on inconclusive evidence? Why is it ok to demand proof on some threads but on something as major as this, probably one of THE most important subjects around, people are allowed to settle for pure conjecture?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jclmavg

Originally posted by Phage
Has there been a crime committed? I've never heard of anyone being convicted when there is no evidence of a crime, it doesn't matter how many witnesses there are.

[edit on 7/12/2010 by Phage]

This is almost as bad as Dagger's silly rhetoric. Almost...

And why is this thread growing at this rate? Obviously Dagger is the perfect example of a troll. He even admits he won't define what would constitute proof! Probably for fear his threshold could be dismissed as unreasonable, or someone might just meet it.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by jclmavg]

Obviously people like Old Dagger need proof of something and not just evidence that can still be explained with other explanations. We wouldn't know what the proof would be until we see it.

Obviosuly many people on this thread are happy with easily faked photos and videos and on peoples accounts. I'll say it again, if I posted faked photos on ATS, of fairies in my garden and got a few "witnesses" to back me up, you could not deny that fairies exist. that goes for anything out of the ordinary.

Maybe fairies do exist.....

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by desertRose78
I have seen unexplained lights in the sky on more occasions than just once. And to top it off I had a van full of kids so many of us saw the same thing. They were amber lights and would flash in sequence in what resembled a triangle, then that area would go dark and the same thing would happen in another area far away, this happened for several minutes.
Two of my children saw a ball of light (off the Corsican beach in the Mediterranean Sea) descend into the water, then a few minutes later come out of the water and disappear into the night sky.
I don't need photos - I believe!

What do you believe? That amber lights, flashing in sequence, in what resembles a triangle exist? Or balls of light off a Corsican beach? I don't dispute you saw that. In fact, I believe you. Did you see an alien?
It could be fairy lights powered by pixie dust.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by itchy_tartan_blanket
Obviosuly many people on this thread are happy with easily faked photos and videos and on peoples accounts. I'll say it again, if I posted faked photos on ATS, of fairies in my garden and got a few "witnesses" to back me up, you could not deny that fairies exist. that goes for anything out of the ordinary.

A couple of little girls beat you to it with their fairy photos taken in 1917. I think it was around 1920 some experts analyzed the photos to determine they weren't faked.

How about the Cottingley fairies?

Photographic experts examined the negative and the print but could find no trace of trickery.

In spite of that I still find it hard to believe in fairies.

On the other hand, I have no trouble at all believing in aliens. I just have yet to see any evidence that aliens have visited the Earth, just lots of evidence of UFOs which could be lots of things, but since they're unidentified, that means I don't know what they are.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Here's a couple of pictures from an incident that occurred March 20, 1950. A cylindrical UFO was photographed over New York City. Project Grudge labeled this one as the moon. That doesn't look like the moon to me. Source: www.ufoevidence.org...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9e104f3597be.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/44e8b21dd67a.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by black cat

its a time lapse/long exposure photo of the moon

www.flickr.com...

www.flickr.com...

[edit on 14-7-2010 by yeti101]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain
reply to post by yeti101

belivers arn't interested in the truth theyre more interested in confirming their belief system. Theyre not objective or able to think critically. The proof is in this thread.

You realize what a convoluted argument this is? It can be turned around.

Naysayers are not interested in the truth they're more interested in confirming their belief system. They are not objective or able to think critically. The proof is in this thread.

...and if either side has a firm predetermined belief system, almost a brainwashing, that is very hard to upend ...it is the naysayers.
The believers have already accepted and digested the new information and are able to run with it.

[edit on 13-7-2010 by rusethorcain]

But where is this truth?
That's all I want to say to this post because it's slightly off the OP topic. What naysayers are we speaking of here? Non-believers in aliens? Or those that don't believe in alien visitation based on the information available to us? We ARE interested in the truth. Surely that is evident?

The truth of the matter is, it appears some on this thread are willing to settle for a half truth. Fine, that is up to you to stop halfway in "The Quest" and hope it works out for you. I fancy your odds if I'm truthful. But right now, I won't stop hoping until I'm sure, way beyond a doubt that we've been visited.

The wild thing is, that if it was proved right now that aliens are here in their ships, all those against the thread would immediately say "Ha! We told you so!"
The whole thing is a jigsaw. We can see all the pieces, and have a fair idea what the picture is, but we are just a few pieces short. And it's these pieces that will determine the whole picture. Aliens, in vessels, here on Earth. Then the picture will be complete.

A pile of building materials is not a building.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mackblack27

If you really are telling the truth then dont show us suspect data and im- provable claims,come and really show us , help us understand show us the way and we will rise against the goverments and expand into the galaxy with your guidance.... REALLY why do you argue ? why dont you back it up ? because if you were truthfull with just one person then the word would spread if you could prove it to me I would defend you until my last breath as would coutless others.

If you suspect the data, why not verify it yourself. Its not hard, and will only set ya back around $500US, and that is for court admissable evidence.

There are no unprovable claims, the data is right there in front of you, and it supports the claim.

At the end of it it like game theory your alien family have othing to gain from us yet they put so much effort into this little green and blue planet, if this was true you would have no reason to need to convince us all or to debate with me ad the others , but on the other hand if you need to feel superior or need to feel important then you do have reason to covince us you do need people to believe you story .

Blah, blah, blah ... same old tired retoric, you humans are worse that a broken record.

You cry out for contact,for evidence, and when it is given to you; its not what you wanted, so its not good enough.

And if you really believed in peace and understanding you would understand why myself and the others dont buy it and you would understand but you dont you belittle us you patronize us

Excuse me? I belittle you!? I'm the one enduring the slings and arrows here, not just from others, but from you as well. Perhaps, if you took a moment and engaged your brain you could see something through the fog.

I tried to point out a serious anaomaly in my DNA, data which I doubt you have taken a very good look at.

Oh thats right, you don't trust the data. BUT, if you read a fourth hand report about how they have discovered the Higgs Boson at FermiLab, I bet you wouldn't have any problems accepting it. Course now you will say that FermiLab is a reputable lab, well ... so is DNA Diagnostics Center ... its in Ohio, and so is General Genetics Corp. ... they're in New Mexico. The databases I've used are also well known and reliable researchers, and law enforcment agencies.

So, go ahead and question the data, and not conduct your own tests, it only shows you for the fool.

By-the-Way ... you have bothered to look, there is a scan of the original document I received from General Genetics. The Y-Chromosome data is a cropped scan of the document I received from DDC.

but unfortunatly logic dictates that your claims are false

i call this theory

DEBUNKED

No, I'm sorry logic does not dictate that. Your continued use of false logic, amplified statements, and misunderstanding does not add up to a "debunked". Until you examine all the evidence, and show where it proves I wrong, then you haven't done anything except to help give your species a bad name.

[edit on 14-7-2010 by AnthraAndromda]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger

This board, the entire internet is FULL OF hoax, fake, fraudulant UFO junk.
ATS is full of UFO hoaxes too.
Can any of you show ONE thing that isn't? That actually is evidence, even hinting of proof?
Seems a little odd that after all these years, all this "study' there is zilch, doesn't it.
AND! NOTICE I said proof, not "unexplained", as in, this photo is unexplained. Unexplained is only proof of it being unexplained!
Not unconfirmable "eyewitness" accounts.
You want to know why UFOlogy isn't a science? Because there isn't anything to study.
EVERY one of you that "believes' does so on faith, not reason or science.
So, I challenge you! Steer me to just ONE, just ONE bit of proof!

Steer me to one bit of proof that there is red???

I'm color blind. I've never seen red, until you can show me red, I don't believe that it is likely that red exists.

The fact that you and others claim that you have seen red are just unconfirmable "eyewitness" accounts.

To those who are color blind, no evidence will ever be proof, to those who believe on faith alone, no contrary evidence will ever be proof, to those of us who believe based on an evaluation of the evidence, if something that disproves the existence comes along (impossible, only possible to get evidence that makes something less likely) or as more evidence accumulates, we will become more grounded in the belief or less grounded in the belief, the ratchet effect not withstanding; however, it would behoove you to start looking at colors and weigh conglomerate evidence as opposed to just denying everything in ignorance because it's possible to fake it.

I can fake almost anything, doesn't mean that the real thing doesn't exist.

It's up to you to determine what you find credible, but to discount something because it could possibly be faked, means that your analytical skills are probably lacking.

Jaden

[edit on 14-7-2010 by Masterjaden]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by itchy_tartan_blanket

We wouldn't know what the proof would be until we see it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

BINGO!
I don't want to be....rude, but that answer should be obvious!
If you can't understand that guys, then...............!

[edit on 14-7-2010 by OldDragger]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
reply to post by itchy_tartan_blanket

We wouldn't know what the proof would be until we see it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

BINGO!
I don't want to be....rude, but that answer should be obvious!
If you can't understand that guys, then...............!

[edit on 14-7-2010 by OldDragger]

The reality sir is; there is proof all around you, it isYOU that refuse to see it.

Its too bad really, this is such a rich and wonderful Universe, sadly you can not appreciate it.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

A couple of little girls beat you to it with their fairy photos taken in 1917. I think it was around 1920 some experts analyzed the photos to determine they weren't faked.

How about the Cottingley fairies?

Photographic experts examined the negative and the print but could find no trace of trickery.

In spite of that I still find it hard to believe in fairies.

On the other hand, I have no trouble at all believing in aliens. I just have yet to see any evidence that aliens have visited the Earth, just lots of evidence of UFOs which could be lots of things, but since they're unidentified, that means I don't know what they are.

Yeah I know about them
and them being fake. I haven't seen those pictures in years. Cheers

You don't know fairies aren't real though
. But you know what I'm saying.

This could be applied to anything really. Fairies, Aliens, Sasquatch, Nessie, Pterodactyls - anything. If there were photos, videos and accounts and we used the logic involved with alien visitation, then who here could say that anyone can say they would be fake? If I didn't tell you about it that is

I also believe in alien life. I've just yet to see it. Hopefully one day...

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

you really are a class act
the fact you have kept it up for this long is comendable,
i suppose "us humans" will just have to live in igorance while you fly about in your mums spaceship .

yes you have data
congratulations

why you insist on trying to convince all of us here on ats thats your an alien prince is beyond us , but i suppose thats just because wwere just lowly humans.

And back to my other point you must be aware with your superior knowledge that I am a messiah, i am in touch with those beings who inhabit our universe and I have to tell you that what you have been told is a lie , you are not an alien . And they are not called the andromd decended from wolves they are called sirians and the are decended from cat like creatures though you got the hieght correct they are about 3-4 meters tall and are compassionate creatures that are waiting for the day when the human race needs them the most. these beings are at war with a race of reptilian creatures who are secretly controlling our society, and you and a few others have been fooled into believing them to be kind when they want to enslave us with industry. the reptilians exist on plains between our realms ad shift in and out and throughout history they have been responsible for much pain in our world they used to be refered to as ghosts and demons but in modern times they are refered to as spirits and aliens . you need to be saved and the only way is for you to break your ties to these reptiles
I am love and i will forgive you
but first you must accept that you have been deluded

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

I am not going to argue with you over proof and evidence. It's been covered. And I like you. And in the nicest possible way - I think you're absolutely mental!
It's a compliment in Scotland

What you think is proof is nothing but evidence to me my friend. There is nothing I've read, seen or heard that convinces me 100% that we are being visited now or ever. People can say they believe 100% that it is so, but to say they know......?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I am not going to argue with you over proof and evidence. It's been covered. And I like you. And in the nicest possible way - I think you're absolutely mental!
It's a compliment in Scotland

What you think is proof is nothing but evidence to me my friend. There is nothing I've read, seen or heard that convinces me 100% that we are being visited now or ever. People can say they believe 100% that it is so, but to say they know......?

He is quite endeering in a quirky way
As a glasgow boy myself Im more inclined though to go for the term heed banger or basket weaver. If he started preaching this stuff outside ibrox how long do you thik it would be before he was in the gutter LOL
FOLLOW FOLLOW
mackblack27

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

Typical bait post to entice a flame war. This thread should be deleted.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Black cat.....

That has been unequivocally shown to be a time exposure of the moon.

It has been discussed & validated as that on ATS, many times over.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101

its a time lapse/long exposure photo of the moon

www.flickr.com...

www.flickr.com...

[edit on 14-7-2010 by yeti101]

There's one problem with that theory. Look at the stars in those pics I posted. They aren't "dragged out" or blurred the way they would be if this were a time-exposure image. The stars are perfect white dots. If this were time exposure wouldn't they be extended as well?

[edit on 14-7-2010 by black cat]

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join