It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+53 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
This board, the entire internet is FULL OF hoax, fake, fraudulant UFO junk.
ATS is full of UFO hoaxes too.
Can any of you show ONE thing that isn't? That actually is evidence, even hinting of proof?
Seems a little odd that after all these years, all this "study' there is zilch, doesn't it.
AND! NOTICE I said proof, not "unexplained", as in, this photo is unexplained. Unexplained is only proof of it being unexplained!
Not unconfirmable "eyewitness" accounts.
You want to know why UFOlogy isn't a science? Because there isn't anything to study.
EVERY one of you that "believes' does so on faith, not reason or science.
So, I challenge you! Steer me to just ONE, just ONE bit of proof!

+31 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger

This board, the entire internet is FULL OF hoax, fake, fraudulant UFO junk.
ATS is full of UFO hoaxes too.
Can any of you show ONE thing that isn't? That actually is evidence, even hinting of proof?
Seems a little odd that after all these years, all this "study' there is zilch, doesn't it.
AND! NOTICE I said proof, not "unexplained", as in, this photo is unexplained. Unexplained is only proof of it being unexplained!
Not unconfirmable "eyewitness" accounts.
You want to know why UFOlogy isn't a science? Because there isn't anything to study.
EVERY one of you that "believes' does so on faith, not reason or science.
So, I challenge you! Steer me to just ONE, just ONE bit of proof!

no it is basically behind what other highly credible people (military, scientists, doctors, pilots, etc. etc.) say that what they have seen why Ufology is believeable....cause the govt will make sure that you never have the evidence in your hands..they threaten people' lives

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by primetime2123

no it is basically behind what other highly credible people (military, scientists, doctors, pilots, etc. etc.) say that what they have seen why Ufology is believeable....cause the govt will make sure that you never have the evidence in your hands..they threaten people' lives
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOPE! SUPER LAME ANSWER!
Why , this and other internet sites are full of folks that play tennis with aliens on a regular basis! That spend more time with aliens then their Grandma! CONSTANT pronouncements here that aliens are a fact!
ooooooo! the big bad GOVERNMENT does nothing but flit around the globe hiding evidence1 That's just silly. laughable in fact.
Got to do better than that my friends, ! That's a laughable response!
And, don't accuse me of trolling just because I can ask questions you can't answer!

[edit on 10-7-2010 by OldDragger]

+151 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Angry troll alert!!!!!

So your saying pilots, police, air force, scientists, commisioned military officers to name but a few who have come forward with multiple eye witness accounts dont count of evidence as visitation? Maybe not in your eyes but you dont realy matter now do you?

Your just an angry troll.....

Now if i have a photo of a clear as day ufo with little gray dudes in portals waving at you what would you do? scream "CGI". If i show u a blurry pic of a ufo zooming at a zillion mph what would you say? FAKE!

Your in the wrong website...... Thats unless you come to stir trouble

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Master Shen long]

+16 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Because here you can post the most idiotic and outlandish PRO ALIEN POSTS, BUT YOU ARE JUST aaay outta line for questioning the whole premise?reply to post by Master Shen long

Got to do better than that my friends, ! That's a laughable response!
And, don't accuse me of trolling just because I can ask questions you can't answer!

i'm on the wrong site because...?
Because you cannot challenge the accepted status quo on ATS?
Because there are sacred cows that cannot be questioned?
Gee! How alternative and open minded can you get!

Don't question the sacred internet dogma!
Because I MUST join the knee jerk hate the PTB, blindly accept anything alternative cheerleading crowd that sleeps here?
Deny ignorance is a joke!

[edit on 10-7-2010 by OldDragger]

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Master Shen long
Angry troll alert!!!!!

Insult.... not very civil. Do you know what a troll is?

Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

Do you realize you are a hypocrite? The troll is you.

So your saying pilots, police, air force, scientists, commisioned military officers to name but a few who have come forward with multiple eye witness acconuts dont count of evidence as visitation?

THEY DON'T COUNT AS EVIDENCE.

Did those pilots, police, air force, scientists, military officers go up to the UFO and ask the pilots of the UFO where they are from? NO. Since they don't know who is flying it, it's not proof of visitation! It could be humans flying it.

Your just an angry troll.....

I think YOU are the angry troll... You obviously can't talk about this topic with any maturity.

Now i have a photo of a clear as day ufo with little gray dudes in portals waving at you what would you do? scream "CGI". If i show u a blurry pic of a ufo zooming at a zillion mph what would you say? FAKE!

If I made a CGI UFO, what would you do? Scream "IT'S REAL!!".

Your in the wrong website...... Thats unless you come to stir trouble

No, you are on the wrong website. This website is where people weed out the truth from the lies.

The TRUTH is, NOBODY has ANY proof of ALIENS visiting Earth. (yet). Prove me wrong.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by eennoo]

+38 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

Wrong.... I like to debate the topics here on ATS, and most of the pics etc are garbage.
BUT i dont come here claiming that ALL and EVERYTHING here and on the net is fake and hoaxed... Your just jumping to stupid conclusions to justify your tiny closed mind.
Like i said befour it realy does not matter because your view does not matter. You wont change peoples beliefs to match your own (why would you even want too)?

+33 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by eennoo

Wrong... if you want to play the "prove me wrong game" then you prove there has never been visitation???? You cant so i wouldnt bother with the "prove me" tennis cause its a waste of time!

You see the difference between believers and debunkers is that believers have margin for error and to back down claims. Skeptics and debunkers just have no room to move because they are stuck on their little flat world full of crap!

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

Calm down, mate!

Any photograph or video in this day and age of digital manipulation is suspect.

Doesn't mean weird # doesn't happen.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Master Shen long

What am I wrong about?

You are confused. I am looking for proof of aliens just like you. I have never found ANYTHING that can PROVE that aliens visited us, because there is NOTHING.

All there is, is hearsay, and funny stories. All that exists are blurry images of things we can't identify. Nobody knows if "aliens" are flying these things, NOBODY.

Show me ONE... show me YOUR BEST EVIDENCE that proves aliens have visited Earth.

You have nothing.. How do I know? Because I have been looking too. All that is found is wild imaginations.

+50 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Are you trying to find evidence, or justify your own belief's by this thread ???

True, humans could be flying these crafts, but it doesnt mean Extraterrestrials are not !!

UFO's are just that, ... unidentified flying objects. Who said anything about aliens ?? When someone reports a sighting or puts up a picture they call it a UFO, not an alien spaceship.

We try to keep open minds here, ... you should do the same.

Oh, and just because something is not completely proven, doesn't mean it's not possible. A few hundred years ago they could not prove the earth was round, all we can do is look at the pictures, listen to credible eye witnesses and decide for ourselves.

There are pictures dating back at least 50 years, do you really think humans had the technology to make these objects ??

Why should we try to convince you when your mind is obviously made up, this thread serves nothing but your over inflated ego and need to justify your own narrow view of the world.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by IntastellaBurst]

+26 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I don't think this Russian military related one is fake, nor has it ever been debunked that I know of...

Mod edit: image tags corrected.

[edit on 11/7/2010 by ArMaP]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

Wow. I have never seen that before - do you have any more information in regards to that photograph?

*edit - and in terms of "absolute" proof, rather what you are looking for specifically OP, it would be nice...just don't think we have it.

- Fry

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Fryaga]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Slippery Jim

Doesn't mean weird # doesn't happen.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
What? And it doesn't mean it does.
And WTF does that silly satement mean anyway.
UFOlogy has been around a lot longer tha the 'digital age".
Sixty some years of UFO's has tutned up..
how many frauds and hoaxes...?
how much proof....?
Geez, be honest people. You simply WANT it to be true.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by eennoo

Ok ill bite.....

What does it take to prove to you that there is ET visitation? Does PNV goggle footage of ufo's blasting each other out of the upper atmosphere count? Pheonix lights? Thousands of witnesses seeing the same event including Dubya's cousin or niece (cant remember wich 1) watched with her family a UFO over 3 miles long and blacker than the night sky glide silently over her house? What about the Dorothy Izzat footage, never been disproved as footage like that can not be faked even by hollywood. What about the Blossom Goodchild... oh wait

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   

WHOA1 that picture proves.../
NOTHING AT ALL!
that's what i mean, don't bother posting stuff, just because YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS!

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst
True, humans could be flying these crafts, but it doesnt mean Extraterrestrials are not !!

That is true, however....

We have NEVER seen extraterrestrials flying in Earth's atmosphere, ever..

That is what I think the OP is trying to get at.

We have seen all types of humans flying in Earth's atmosphere, and we have pictures and video of humans flying inside. But we don't have any pictures or videos of extraterrestrials flying inside.

It's been a really long time now since aliens first were considered to be flying around, and yet we have ZERO SOLID PROOF of anything alien.

This is why the default mundane explanation is always considered by skeptics.

I WISH THERE WAS PROOF of extraterrestrial visitation, but the reality is, there is NONE.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by eennoo]

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Well,I am sure that what ever evidence that may or may not exist will not find its way on to this silly forum.

There is evidence from many years, of rationale individuals with no agenda at all speaking of encounters with humanoid creatures and craft that apparently are advanced beyond what we are capable of.

All before mass communication was available.

Who they are and why they show themselves is unknown to us.

Demanding that they be shown to you as proof is ludicrous and ignorant.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger

WHOA1 that picture proves.../
NOTHING AT ALL!
that's what i mean, don't bother posting stuff, just because YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS!

Well if it hasnt been debunked then you cant discount it as not a possible ufo of e.t origin.... Oh wait yes you have already.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join