It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

So what part of the image proves those objects are from another planet?

No part of it.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Look at the disclosure project, done and done. Former employee's from nearly all aspects from the gov. what more verbal and written proof do you need, you don't it's said right there.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Yes, here is another good one that indeed has not been debunked...

There are too many things pointing to ET visitation. The question is why are they so elusive? I can think of a MILLION reasons why. Put yourself in an ET's space-boots...

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jdmmade

Do you have proof they are telling the truth?

Nope.... So, written and verbal things can not be used as proof, unless they have proof their words are true.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by impaired

Please, tell me, I am very curious,

What part of that picture, that event, that sighting, shows that it is extraterrestrial?

Please explain how you came to the conclusion that the image is of extraterrestrial craft... I would like to know.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

You want proof of aliens on earth. Here are pictures of two deliberately dumped on earth because they could not stand them up in space any longer.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/48ee11c01832.jpg[/atsimg]
George W Bush - Dubya

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/16ed7c2f4bd7.jpg[/atsimg]
John Howard - shrub (little bush)

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
This thread is stupid..... Even when the 2 skeptics here are shown pics from say the battle of LA, this is still not enough. Even when you have paople from all walks of civi and government come forward with "it was ET's" its still not enough.
If this was a murder case and your granny was raped and had her head cut off then would government witnesses be good enough?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by eennoo

What part of that picture, that event, that sighting, shows that it is extraterrestrial?

Please explain how you came to the conclusion that the image is of extraterrestrial craft... I would like to know.

The Zimbabwe one??? Really? It's in the pictures and the testimony!

The BOLA could have been humans for all we know.

But I see what you are getting at, there. You are trying to say that UFO's are all manmade - is that it?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Fryaga

Here is the link to the clip regarding the russian ufo. I decided to pick the version with the commentery instead of the silent one.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
reply to post by primetime2123

no it is basically behind what other highly credible people (military, scientists, doctors, pilots, etc. etc.) say that what they have seen why Ufology is believeable....cause the govt will make sure that you never have the evidence in your hands..they threaten people' lives
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOPE! SUPER LAME ANSWER!
Why , this and other internet sites are full of folks that play tennis with aliens on a regular basis! That spend more time with aliens then their Grandma! CONSTANT pronouncements here that aliens are a fact!
ooooooo! the big bad GOVERNMENT does nothing but flit around the globe hiding evidence1 That's just silly. laughable in fact.
Got to do better than that my friends, ! That's a laughable response!
And, don't accuse me of trolling just because I can ask questions you can't answer!

[edit on 10-7-2010 by OldDragger]

seriously if some pilot saw a UFO and said that is of unearthly origin..I would take his word over some random internet troll

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   

I am responding to the OP who directed a question to the ATS community, not to you personally, so back off. As stated in the first photograph, the cloudlike craft came to my house and landed in my front yard. i took a picture. The photograph is excellent, it is the aliens that are blurry. I took a lot of photographs.

Mod edit: Image tags corrected.

[edit on 11/7/2010 by ArMaP]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   

What do you want proof of, the existance of UFOs or extraterrestrials? They're not necessarily related. In any case you are not going to find 'absolute proof' on the internet. It's impossible to acheive the level of scientific rigour required to 'prove' anything when relying on second hand accounts and blurry youtube videos. If you want proof of ETs good luck. If you want proof of UFOs keep your eyes on the skies, you'll have all the proof you need when you see one for yourself

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
This is a very solid and valid point. We all know that there are and have been many Unidentified Flying Objects. Nobody in their right mind who has done some research, will dispute this.

However, there is no solid proof of ET's flying any of these UFO's. Other than hearsay. Could there be many coverups of the "proof"? Sure, but the potential for a lot of coverups is still not tangible proof.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Well, just by reading your post, it occurred to me that it wouldn't matter what was presented to you, you would automatically call it a hoax or a fake no matter how credible the information, picture, video, or witnesses were.

There's an enormous amount of information out there that was witnessed by astronauts, police officers, famous politicians, doctors, and mass sightings that gained world-wide attention in several different countries.

I honestly have no idea what it would take to make you believe if you cannot accept the words of millions who have witnessed these things in our skies. There have been photos from the 30's to present day, artwork that has been done since the beginning of known time, countless videos that can be seen on youtube, documentaries, reality shows, and special presentations all on the subject matter of this thread.

If you haven't found one credible case by now, its never going to happen until you're receiving a voluntary, or involuntary, rectal exam from a probe not from this earth.

Therefore, this thread is already stacked against anyone who would dare offer you "proof" to sway your opinion.

Either you choose to believe and eventually know, or you do the opposite and shut down those alternate possibilities in your mind. Its that simple.

Namaste and Love

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   

If clear and verifiable pictures or documented eyewitnesses were needed to "prove" everything where are the pictures of dark energy, or dark matter? 70% of the matter in the universe is invisible to us in all mediums. Maybe there are things going on in that other 70%. If there are intelligent life forms in the 30% we are in does that mean that the odds are 2x+ for intelligent life forms in the 70%?

lifelong student, part time analyst, sometime clairvoyant. Isn't everybody?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by alienreality

Alienreality.....

Unfortunately.....

That's a fake!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

You could be right about that Maybe, Maybe Not. Maybe there are no aliens whatsoever and that everything posed as proof is a fake as I have seen you persistently say in multiple threads in my short time here. Maybe they are just a silly little construct imagined within the silly minds of the hopelessly delusional. Maybe we are just alone in this enormous Universe that is a massively layered multidimensional reality. It seems that you probably have it figured out. But then, maybe none of us are actually real either. Maybe we are just reflections of an idea known as "residual self image" and that the frequency that we all exist within is nothing more than just that...a frequency. Maybe that frequency is merely a side-effect of some weird collective manifestation of a mass subconsiousness/organism which is only real to those whom perceive it or can tune into that frequency, hence manifesting it only from sheer will and imagination. Think about it. There are 6.5 billion people on this planet who share a collective reality, but, in the stretch of the entire Universe, that number is far too miniscule in space and time to be real the the actual organism which is the Universe...correct? It wouldn't even collectively qualify as a cell when you consider the enormity of our galaxy alone. Am I right?

So, maybe we are no more of a reality than the aliens that you claim don't exist. " Maybe we're all just imaginations of ourselves"..."Bill Hicks.

Truly, I cannot argue against you as I have no proof that you will find worthy to change your mind. And, since I have no proof of the above scenario that I proposed, it is all merely hypothesis, conjecture, and it can't even qualify as a rumor. Although, I'm quite positive that theoretical physicists have postulated this question many times. So, whatever your response to this will be, I already submit, you win.

Maybe...maybe not.

Namaste and Love

[edit on 10-7-2010 by PsychoX42]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   

reply to post by eennoo

The thing about proving something is not from this planet is showing it doing something nothing on this planet can do.

Mod edit: Image tags corrected.

[edit on 11/7/2010 by ArMaP]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paradigm2012
You have no proof they don't exsist. That is why nobody takes you seriously.

I'm not trying to prove they don't exist!

I'm trying to prove they do exist!

However, there is no proof they exist!

Thats why nobody takes you seriously, you look at this topic as if it were "believers vs skeptics". That is NOT the case.

I am a believer, but a believer that has no proof. Nothing... just assumptions.

Then you shouldn't be a believer.

You believe too much.

Look at the piles of evidence you are being shown.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Eennoo and Olddragger you want pictures here they are 15000 + years old

Wal

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   

You have no evidence to support your opinion.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join