It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
So I just read through this topic and I have to just say I'm fairly annoyed by the rude and mocking tone you, old dragger, have displayed in this topic. It's totally uncalled for.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

Fatima?
www.padrepioinscotland.org.uk...

Crowds praying at
Fatima at the time of the apparitions

Maybe this was a mass hallucination?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Congrats OP. In my two months reading ATS, you are the best troll I've come across.

You win!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   

[edit on 11-7-2010 by Paradigm2012]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Pseudonaut

Well since I've been here for years, and you haven't ...........

[edit on 11-7-2010 by OldDragger]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SaosinEngaged

No, it's totally called for.
How many of you responded to the stupid aliens were going to sHOW ON Saturday thread? Huh?
It deserves mocking. the complete gulibility and just goofy nature of 90% of UFO threads deserves a good mocking!
How many HOAXES have there been?
How many?
Yet people simply think that the FACT that nearly every pic and piece of evidence proves to be fake is somehow irrelevant to the topic!
amazing! Dogma at it's finest! ALTERNATIVE DOGMA!

Think of that brainwashed ones, you buy into alternative dogma!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Do you know what this is? Neither did people 500 years ago. Doesn't mean it wasn't swimming around in the ocean at that time either. If they had cameras back then and took a picture of it, people would be acting like you. Closed minded and asking for proof when it hasn't been thoroughly studied yet. You're asking for a full course thanksgiving meal under the slit of a closed door.

Site from where I got the pictures.
Real life Sea Monsters

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Have you heard of the Iran ufo. Google it or wiki. Iran UFO. Also other numerous documented accounts from the air force. Then you have also many account from Astronauts.

Being open to many possible explanations is one thing, but I find it hard to explain many documented events let alone what I saw without invoking some kind of exotic shocking conclusion. But will never now the truth, only that some astonishing mind blowing objects are out there performing stunts beyond your wildest dreams.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Dear OldDragger

Proof you want proof, yes well so do I.

Let us put it this way and I just know that this will upset some folk.

There is more evidence to support visitation by ET than there is to support a belief in GOD.

The fact is for many they need their GOD, and I think the same may be said for the belief in ET.

A long time ago I saw something and I can not explain what it was in terms of human invention.

I really very much wish I had seen something of our GOD. But with GOD it gets really vague.

What I want in both cases is the truth.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
This thread has a fairly rude tone but I can understand your frustration. ATS does have a lot of ridiculous UFO pictures, videos and stories. I think if you look at the phenomenon with a truly skeptical viewpoint you can't honestly say for 100% aliens are visiting. Many people do act on faith when it comes to UFOs.

I agree with the op, there is no scientifically verified evidence of any alien visitation. I am open minded to the possibility but have yet to be convinced.

I don't care if you're a general, scientist, policeman, ditch digger etc. Eyewitnesses are inherently unreliable.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
reply to post by SaosinEngaged

No, it's totally called for.
How many of you responded to the stupid aliens were going to sHOW ON Saturday thread? Huh?
It deserves mocking. the complete gulibility and just goofy nature of 90% of UFO threads deserves a good mocking!
How many HOAXES have there been?
How many?
Yet people simply think that the FACT that nearly every pic and piece of evidence proves to be fake is somehow irrelevant to the topic!
amazing! Dogma at it's finest! ALTERNATIVE DOGMA!

Think of that brainwashed ones, you buy into alternative dogma!

It's no surprise that a picture can be faked. Look at the movies now days. It has become a hobby of people to make fakes and lie about it, just to prove people are gullible and can be fooled.

All of this, is really expected right. What bearing does it have on wether or not UFO's are real or not?

The most convincing fakes are actually usually based on eye witness accounts, so what you might be seeing is a good artists rendering of an actual sighting.

I don't see how fake UFO pictures and hoaxes could discredit documented accounts by multiple credible witnesses.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   

The certified 500 yr old Piri Ries map clearly shows the coastlines, mountains, and major rivers of Europe, Africa, North America, South America and Antartica. We did not know what the coastline of Antartica looked like until ground penetrating radar. It has been under a mile of ice for 10,000 yrs or more. Since you say this is a contest between you and children, what would you tell a child who asked you who drew the map, and how did they see the coastlines and the mountains and the rivers in all those continents?

Full time student, part time analyst, some time clairvoyant.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Just because you flat out, refuse to believe the overwhelming evidence being brought forth through highly trusted, credible, integrable sources.. doesn't mean there isn't proof out there. Gee, so you sound like one of the "show me proof of God" people that will just refuse it because you decide its not good enough.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by drock905

I don't care if you're a general, scientist, policeman, ditch digger etc. Eyewitnesses are inherently unreliable.

True, but what about cases like the Iran UFO, where it was caught on at least three separate radars. Tracked visually sighted by multiple fighter pilots, when they came close to it, their instuments failed. When they tried to fire at it their instruments failed. The NSA even took the event seriously.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Why can't debunkers and anti-ufo people think up something better.

If they did a better job it would be more fun, but they don't and it makes them look bad.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Why are so many people pandering to this guy's rudeness?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spacedman13
reply to post by Fryaga

Here is the link to the clip regarding the russian ufo. I decided to pick the version with the commentery instead of the silent one.

At 2:51 on the video we can see the side of the disc. Its about one and a half feet thick. I would estimate the center of the disc would be no more than 3 ft deep. The aliens must have been a about a foot high when you take into accounts the framework that must be inside. It was obvious to me the first time I saw this video that the ufo was far too small to be genuine. The day a real ufo comes into our atmosphere we will all know about it because it will be huge, think Independence day and then some.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
John Callahan has evidence. What does the OP have to say about this incident?

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by eennoo

There is no such thing as undeniable proof. Even if someone had an alien friend and took him to the mall to put on display and you show up to see him you would say he is just some deformed human or something....

The proof you seek would require them to take you up in their craft to their home planet. Of course you could have been dreaming it or halucinating... lol.

You are asking for something that is impossible.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

it could be a USV,,,,.....

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join