It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

Oh he provided a reason. His race gave us the word Andromeda. Of course they gave it to the Greeks who instead of naming a galaxy after it, they named a goddess. I mean it took centuries before the galaxy was even discovered by the Persians. Then of course there's the fact that it took a while longer before it was even named Andromeda. Yet, despite all this we just so happened to take this word, whose etymology sounds Greek, but actually isn't, and apply it to the exact galaxy his people were from many of centuries later. If you ask me, it makes complete sense.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson

I still do not understand why all these different races of beings go by names based on the name of their location that all come from words WE MADE UP on Earth. It was cute at first to think your people just happened to come up with the same name for where you come from as us but now the entire galactic family, all far more advanced than anyone on Earth, all use the words we made up to refer to themselves? How does that happen?

Aliens don't use the Human words when conversing among themselvs. Typically when talking with Humans telepathy is used, and thus communication is more like talking with "pictures". A Pleadean thinks his word, you hear/see The Pleadies. One of the advantages of telepathy; requires no translation.

But, the terrestrial names of star systems visitors come from are purely in the minds of Humans.

Yet you have a story that tells us you have flown around on your mom's spaceship, yet still did not know for sure if you were an alien. So you got some DNA tests that also DO NOT prove you are an alien and somehow that convinced you EVEN MORE than flying on a spaceship did?

Why don't you just resurrect one of the two threads claiming to prove your alien lineage if that is all you want to do. I was enjoying those.

How many time do I have to tell this before you get it right?

I don't do any "flying around", though I do visit from time to time. I have said many times, that the tests are not for my benefit, and thatI don't need then to know I'm alien. As I said, the test are not for my benefit but rather a probably foolish attempt to bring about disclosure. The problem is that TPTB, in their infinite wisdom, have known all along what it would take, and are prolly laughing harder and louder than you ... course, they're prolly laughing at us both.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by itchy_tartan_blanket

Originally posted by rusethorcain
reply to post by yeti101

belivers arn't interested in the truth theyre more interested in confirming their belief system. Theyre not objective or able to think critically. The proof is in this thread.

You realize what a convoluted argument this is? It can be turned around.

Naysayers are not interested in the truth they're more interested in confirming their belief system. They are not objective or able to think critically. The proof is in this thread.

...and if either side has a firm predetermined belief system, almost a brainwashing, that is very hard to upend ...it is the naysayers.
The believers have already accepted and digested the new information and are able to run with it.

[edit on 13-7-2010 by rusethorcain]

But where is this truth?
That's all I want to say to this post because it's slightly off the OP topic. What naysayers are we speaking of here? Non-believers in aliens? Or those that don't believe in alien visitation based on the information available to us? We ARE interested in the truth. Surely that is evident?

The truth of the matter is, it appears some on this thread are willing to settle for a half truth. Fine, that is up to you to stop halfway in "The Quest" and hope it works out for you. I fancy your odds if I'm truthful. But right now, I won't stop hoping until I'm sure, way beyond a doubt that we've been visited.

The wild thing is, that if it was proved right now that aliens are here in their ships, all those against the thread would immediately say "Ha! We told you so!"
The whole thing is a jigsaw. We can see all the pieces, and have a fair idea what the picture is, but we are just a few pieces short. And it's these pieces that will determine the whole picture. Aliens, in vessels, here on Earth. Then the picture will be complete.

A pile of building materials is not a building.

Yeti didn't read what I was saying but you shouldn't go jumping on the bandwagon either until you know where it's going. I believe in UFO's, extra terrestrials, and cryptoterrestrials.

Do I have any proof?

No. I have the word of others which I believe but my friend, the skeptic, does not, so the challenge is to prove it to him.

When a computer takes in enough information it jumps to a reasonable conclusion based on the variables entered, it offers an assortment of possibilities based on likelihood. I type in the letter a and my computer takes me to abovetopsecret because I have gone there so many times before it just knows.
I am like my computer. I have digested enough information on the topic, weighed the credibility of the witnesses, and determined they were credible, determined that the supporting evidence was credible enough to back them up, and in some cases determined that since they actually touched or were in direct proximity to said object, UFO or ET could not have been mistaken for something or someone else.

And, like my computer the more information I take in, the more all the answers point to extraterrestrial life manning ships in our atmosphere.

Now what I said above referring to naysayers...these are those who insist all UFO's have an Earthly explanation.

None of us are born believing in UFO's.
We are all taught no such thing exist.

It is easier to maintain that firm belief that no such thing exists, than it is to step out of the box and say otherwise... no matter what you see.

To leave "no such thing exists" and go to "something exists" requires an effort, a paradigm shift. If it were just a handful of people who have made this paradigm shift I might say it was an anomaly. However huge masses of people have already decided what their parents, their teachers and conventional wisdom have told them is a lie.
This dramatic shift requires something other than mass hallucination or misinterpretation to bring it about in so many people.

So I am saying the fact that there are millions of people who have stepped out of the box leads me to believe...there is a good reason for them all to go there.
I am not imagining things, we are not all imagining things, we are being visited.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikelee
OK....Roswell.

Original BREAKING STORY on that day stated flying saucer found.

What more "proof" than that? Its was obviously a cover up with no doubt. The military changed their story to fit the excuse.

After known problems that the Russians were having with their newly founded UFO, the US did not want to risk anything.

Simply put,... recovering a crashed disc is still not proof of any "ET" visitation.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Very strange...that you spell "Pleiades"...incorrectly.

Also, if I were going to have such a vivid imagination, to include creating in my mind all of these species, I'd pick a more suitable...ummm...."home system"....not a star cluster consisting of seven major dominant, hot blue-white stars that just formed, a mere ~100 million years a go, or so:

The cluster is dominated by hot blue and extremely luminous stars that have formed within the last 100 million years.

en.wikipedia.org...(star_cluster)

To wish people to believe in a VERY technilogically advanced species native to a star cluster that young, is somewhat insulting to their intelligence.

OR, if the alternate claim is that they aren't "native" but only settled there...well, the levels of cosmic radiation are likely to be extremely unsuitable for biological entities.

WELL, anyway..., a real pretty "map":

Any astonomers out there, who wish to chime in and comment on the plausibility or lack thereof)??

[edit on 14 July 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I just watched a video not even 30 minutes ago of the ufo sighting over an airport in CHina. on July 9th 2010...I found it on the MSN homepage....now its gone and the utube video has been pulled ofr violation of whatever policy..THat # is not fake...and now go figure its pulled and you can find any number of doctored fake photgraphs of the same alleged incident all over but not one video...I hope a lot of people watched it and know something is up...coulda been a top secret experiment but it definitely looked like an object was coming through a warp or something and someone got it on video...now they are probably dead or missing or threatened with harm but who knows..hope not...I hope he made copies or people were able to download that...because that my friend is exactly what you were asking for and probably exactly why there are so many fake ass ufo sightings to confuse everyone and noone knows what is real or what is fake though everyone should be skeptical including me, but this actually is something you should look at if you havent already...www.bing.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Hi Weedwhacker!

Nice to see that you are having a go at knocking some more holes in the 'swiss cheese' of this threads resident alien's existence! He doesn't really seem to pay any mind to arguments based in reality though!

Have happy fun!

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by shasta9600

Originally posted by mikelee
OK....Roswell.

Original BREAKING STORY on that day stated flying saucer found.

What more "proof" than that? Its was obviously a cover up with no doubt. The military changed their story to fit the excuse.

After known problems that the Russians were having with their newly founded UFO, the US did not want to risk anything.

Simply put,... recovering a crashed disc is still not proof of any "ET" visitation.

OK this is the second funniest thing I have read in a long time.
Oh my God - It is like a comedy show here on ATS!!!!
I can't stop laughing.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Well, what can I say ... my fingers don't always go where I thought I told to go. Spelling isn't whats important, as long as the message still gets across.

Actual star systems not withstanding, if an alien standing next to a human points to the sky and says 'our home is there', and it just happens to be in the direction of a stellar group known to the Human, he would be inclined to say the alien was from star system, whether he actually was or not. Kind of like Alex Collier's "andromedans", they are not from the galaxy Andromeda, but their home planet is in that direction.

These names and 'points of origin' ore only a convenience, a convention to make communication easier, It is something that intelligent beings do all the time, often without realizing it. It is not an insult to one's intelligence.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

For what ever its worth, nobody has succeeded in "poking" any holes in my evidence yet. Some have tried, but failed. Some have tried to address thisoutside the evidence, and there I will admit, I haven't the best of track records. However, we are not talking about what I may have thought I heard (so to speak), but rather about real scientific evidence. In this case DNA analysis.

Now, if you could get off yor miniature high horse, and actually address the real issues, perhaps something real can be learned.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

While its natural for a few to resort to smartassed comments. The fact remains its only my opinion. I'm entitled to it. Just as you are yours.
Have a nice day now.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by shasta9600

If was ET in nature. Then wonder how it got here?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

Oh he provided a reason. His race gave us the word Andromeda. Of course they gave it to the Greeks who instead of naming a galaxy after it, they named a goddess. I mean it took centuries before the galaxy was even discovered by the Persians. Then of course there's the fact that it took a while longer before it was even named Andromeda. Yet, despite all this we just so happened to take this word, whose etymology sounds Greek, but actually isn't, and apply it to the exact galaxy his people were from many of centuries later. If you ask me, it makes complete sense.

LOL.

Well I did get that explanation but then I asked how he would explain the proven etymology of the word that would preclude any idea that it was given as a gift as it was to which I believe I was told to stop trolling or something to that effect. But now I guess we have a much longer list of words we had with histories and origins long before any stellar namesake that he can explain for us.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

Aliens don't use the Human words when conversing among themselvs. Typically when talking with Humans telepathy is used, and thus communication is more like talking with "pictures". A Pleadean thinks his word, you hear/see The Pleadies. One of the advantages of telepathy; requires no translation.

But, the terrestrial names of star systems visitors come from are purely in the minds of Humans.

Too late. As pointed out above, you already offered up the excuse that your people gave us the word. Too late to backtrack now. As for anything else you have to say, you have two active threads in which to discuss this. I would be happy to follow you back to them. I have to assume you are starting again here because you know all your BS has been pointed out ad nauseum in said threads. This one is not about you and whether you have proof or not, you offered it up. You did your part.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   

What a charmer you are.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain

What a charmer you are.

You make it tough to settle on a signature, you know that?

The thing is, he has no less than 2 threads on this very subject already and I posted links back to them so why the need to litter another with stories that have already been shredded elsewhere. If he has proof, one of his two active threads on the topic might be a better place to post that then? Let everyone get back to bickering over Olddragger's request for evidence leading to a flood of at least interestingly curious posts and bickering. Is that so wrong?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by black cat

The stars are perfect white dots. If this were time exposure wouldn't they be extended as well?

no , to even make those stars visible you need a long exposure shot. The photo looks identical to the moon stay in denial all you want.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by yeti101]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

AnthraDromedary.....

'ere ya go mate!

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
reply to post by butcherguy

For what ever its worth, nobody has succeeded in "poking" any holes in my evidence yet. Some have tried, but failed.
For whatever it is worth to you, I NEVER mentioned evidence. Because........

You have provided zero evidence.

I can get a cats DNA tested, submit the results, and post them here on ATS.

Does that make me a cat?

What I mentioned was Weedwhacker having a go at poking holes in the 'swiss cheese' of your alien existence. I don't believe that you are an alien, see? You don't have an alien existence!

[edit on 15-7-2010 by butcherguy]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
reply to post by yseeker32

They look like balloons to me too.
Why on earth are people so into hoaxing UFO's?

Those products started out as an alternative to fireworks and all those emergency "rocket" lights that are illegally being fired every damn new years eve. Nothing to do with ufo-hoaxes. The media however, likes to print an article about the one who believe they are ufo's and call it in. and the next day 100 thousand people are talking about one persons theoretical observation as if it was meant to be something else.

About other UFO-hoaxes i would say that publicity must be a strong contributor. Weather you're publishing truth or not does not matter when it comes to bublicity and the ability to make profit just by the simple atention. corporations otfen say: "All publicity is good publicity" and that is certainly true.

I own one of the most hated companys in sweden at the moment and every time media gives us something, weather it's crap or truth, the visitor statistics and sales always sky rocket. Just an example of the dynamics of publicity.

One thing is good to know though, for ALL markets, phenomenons and people, the ammount of scammers are just a fraction compared to the ammount of serious tellers. Somehow, the scammers do tend to take precedence and all the focus though, but that's more one of YOUR problems than one of ours...

The scammers put effort in making their stories heard by as many people as possible, and with financial motivation there's no limit for how many payple who can be reached. A truth teller does not have that motivation. they are driven by a sense of servitude and usually put waay too much emotion and personal investment in the process itself, and since "the interests that be" really aren't interested in any un-planned announcements of this kind, the financial support for the TRUTH-teller is slim to none in todays world. If you can't make money on the truth, it won't be told in todays world.

but a lot is just stupid and pointless.
Why? I really don't get it.
Who does this stuff?

I've seen so much stupid and pointless things on the internet. Even the design of some large corporations websites makes me boycot even doing business with them. I don't think all the people who publish these things are aware that the whole concept of their choice is completely useless. They probably think and feel they have created a masterpiece.

new topics

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join