It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I once posted a thread that got put into the "hoax" column without it being declared a hoax so i will explain that this being that appears to be alien is a ? I also see a transparent human-like face on the front of the dog on the right, it might not be alien also.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I hearby plunge a wooden stake through the heart of this thread.
It's my thread, I am pulling the plug.
May it rest in peace.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

ok first of all im not arrogant at all as on here my friends can testify that i will admit when Im wrong and before giving my opinion i will always state whether or not I know about the subjest in question .
Now my last questions to you are these.
1. what lead you to the conclusion that you were an alien so much so that you sent your dna to be tested by a lab?
2. did you set up your andromeda website before or after you recieved the apparent dna results?
3 . where did you get the information you present on the website on the origins of the universe and the alien technology that the humans were given i.e. the weapons one of which we apparently used to shoot down the so called space craft at roswell?
4. are you claiming to be the "child of the ruling family of the andromd empire" if so how did you discover this?
5. if you are the child in question how is the usa holding your parents back from you, using the weapon they gave them? surely they would be able to overcome thier own tech
6. Or are you the parents of so called child, if so why did you put all the history and information of your empire on a website?
7. why if the usa has kept this all a secret for 60 years do you wish us all to write to our congressman to vote on a bill to open up trade with you? surely if earth didnt stick to the deal why are you ?

8. why on earth have I replied once again to a nut whos claiming to be from mars?
so answer if you wish but i do not intend to reply , Im done trying to reaso with insanity , if you are an alien good luck to you , just dont spend to much money on more lab tests , i suggest go out get a nice shirt , take a girl to dinner and try to have some fun and if you need a sci fi fix well I suggest watching stargate sg1 its great fun if i remember right

so mr spock
live long and prosper

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

you know what I think its for the best its gone on way too long, though I would be interested to see how andromeda replies to my questions about his website.
I hope one day there is proof "real proof" but until then buddy lets just bask in being objective

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger

This board, the entire internet is FULL OF hoax, fake, fraudulant UFO junk.
ATS is full of UFO hoaxes too.
Can any of you show ONE thing that isn't? That actually is evidence, even hinting of proof?

You aren't asking for general "proof" - you're asking for some evidence that you yourself would find compelling because your opinion is obviously more reliable than anyone else. Don't put a basketball net on 30 pole and then challenge everyone to make a slam dunk. It's pointless and so is this thread,

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mackblack27

Now my last questions to you are these.
1. what lead you to the conclusion that you were an alien so much so that you sent your dna to be tested by a lab?

I was told by several different ET's over the years that I was not human. First time was around 1952, most recent was around 1994. Everytime I was on an ET spacecraft, the last time on my mother's starship.

2. did you set up your andromeda website before or after you recieved the apparent dna results?

Some of the material on the site is rather old, dating to 1991 or so. Some is rather new (this year).

3 . where did you get the information you present on the website on the origins of the universe and the alien technology that the humans were given i.e. the weapons one of which we apparently used to shoot down the so called space craft at roswell?

I don't address the origins of the Universe on my site, only the origins of my people, and that only sort of. Almost all information there is from my mother, some is from other aliens. All information from mother was first hand / in person. The technology you refer to is Andromedan.

4. are you claiming to be the "child of the ruling family of the andromd empire" if so how did you discover this?

Again, told to me by mother.

5. if you are the child in question how is the usa holding your parents back from you, using the weapon they gave them? surely they would be able to overcome thier own tech

That weapon was designed to defend a planet's hemisphere from the worst we could throw at it. It is appearently capable of taking out a major starship at a considerable range. The device has a fast targeting system and a high rate of fire. And, while the six ships we have in Earth orbit could defeat the device, it would come at a cost that my people aren't ready to pay yet. Defeating it could potentially harmmany people in the area where it is installed.

6. Or are you the parents of so called child, if so why did you put all the history and information of your empire on a website?

No, I'm not the parent. And, because I can.

7. why if the usa has kept this all a secret for 60 years do you wish us all to write to our congressman to vote on a bill to open up trade with you? surely if earth didnt stick to the deal why are you ?

Because I'm tired of watching the Human species being taken advantage of by their own. Neither I nor my people want trade with you, but, by demanding disclosure YOU can become a part of the locak interstellar community and enjoy the advantages of trade with other worlds. You can begin to enjoy the fruits of your own technological development, the technology that has been kept from the public. You can also take advantage of technological assistance from other worlds and improve the quality and quantity of life all life on Earth.

8. why on earth have I replied once again to a nut whos claiming to be from mars?
so answer if you wish but i do not intend to reply , Im done trying to reaso with insanity , if you are an alien good luck to you , just dont spend to much money on more lab tests , i suggest go out get a nice shirt , take a girl to dinner and try to have some fun and if you need a sci fi fix well I suggest watching stargate sg1 its great fun if i remember right

so mr spock
live long and prosper

And, so now we see that you haven't even considered the evidence. There is no insanity in the data, no insanity in the analysis of the data. And while it is incomplete, I does indicate a considerably higher probability that I'm ET than it does for me being human. Considering the nature of the data, it would seem more insane to discount it out-of-hand than to understand it and learn from it. But, it is your decision to make...

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
Etharzi od Oma.
I never heard that expression before.

What does it mean?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

Etharzi od Oma.

What does it mean?

It's Andromedan for.....

"My hovercraft is full of eels!"

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Etharzi od Oma.

What does it mean?

It's Andromedan for.....

Odd because I always thought that "od" was feminine proper.

I have been reading that waaaaaaaay wrong.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Etharzi od Oma.

What does it mean?

It's Andromedan for.....

This is the funniest thing I have read in a loooong time!

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Etharzi od Oma.

What does it mean?

It's Andromedan for.....

Thanks for the clarification, and for making me laugh.

My guess was that it was pleadian for "resistance is futile", but I was way off. I should have known it was Andromedan by the username, but maybe the missing "e" threw me off?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger

I hearby plunge a wooden stake through the heart of this thread.
It's my thread, I am pulling the plug.
May it rest in peace.

DING DONG...THE WITCH IS DEAD!

Google Video Link

affectionately yours...xo

[edit on 14-7-2010 by rusethorcain]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Ok you have a unique stance here as we canot disprove your claims and you canot prove them,
from what you say youre 62 years old is that right?

if the "factions" on earth are tryng to keep your parents from you how did you get on thier ship and why didnt you just stay?

if your claims are legit how can I personally contact these beings??
or can they contact me? I would love to have a chat with them and personally if your claims are true I believe that I could get the information public and reach a much wider audience than you seem to have in the last 62 years.

are you familiar with alistair crowley for there seems to be many similarities in your story and his?

IF you want to open the public to this information I think it can be done with relative ease so can you arrange a meet? like I say I would be happy to mediate and would jump at the oppertunity

I have no reason to doubt you as I have an open mind and will not discount anything If your claims are true I would like to help , but If they are not I still believe that you may need some help and I dont ited any malice by that comment just genuine concern

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by mackblack27

are you familiar with alistair crowley for there seems to be many similarities in your story and his?

Mackblack27.....

Alistair Crowley.....

Now there's a head only his mother could love!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

HAhAHAha
looks like richard obrien from the crystal maze if everything went wrong lol

I tried to give this guy the benifit of the doubt at first but now its just getting irritating hes claiming to be the prince of the ruling wolf family in the andromedan galactic empire put here on earth 62 years ago to study humanity,
also that his people gave earth 2 superpowered weapons to defend themselvs with which we are now using against them also we shot down the roswell craft with one of these . And theres 7 spaceships constantly around earth and hes been on them .
1. his goal is to get home and be himself yet on his numerous trips up to space he hasnt stayed there.
2. if were stopping them picking him up how did he get onto said spaceships
3. there are several factions of aliens buzzing around looking to mess with us here on earth
4. the usa and uk are in negotiations with these guys and full disclosure was supposed to happen june last year and june this year in his previous threads.
5. his mission now is to spread the word of this , in doing so he has made a website with pictures of spaceships and the history of his race and the pictures by the way arent acctual pics they are images from old pc star trek games and also he has decided to come out only to us on ats. which is a good idea i suppose because most people usually believe all of our collective theories as you will know , sorry that was sarcastic but i couldnt resist.

Also upon further reading he has been trying this on ats for about two years now and last time recieved much the same response so i will praise him for his persistence.
seriously i need a break just tell me what you make of this stuff cause im getting tired of argueing , just dont get him started on his spparent genetic research. spk sn
mackblack27

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by mackblack27

Mackblack27.....

I don't understand why he's been allowed to lie & hoax for this long.

Perhaps nobody has noticed.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   

I have missed a lot of this thread and haven't got time to read it fully ( too busy slaving away at work I'm afraid) I can't help but wonder 2 things firstly this 'weapon' that is discussed , I take it that Earth has this weapon and you or 'your people ( I really don't mean to sound condescending but I have heard many times that people claim to be Non-Terran ( I don't like the term ET or Alien)) do not wish to have this weapon fired at you by us in fear?
And second IF ( we all know its true) that the US isn't telling us everything about visitations WHY oh WHY don't Visitors go to another country or present themselves to the public in higher numbers ( too many for the Governments and Mainstream Media to cover up) or is this weapon from above covering the whole world incase anyone from outside gets too close?

I'm sure there are more questions out there than can be answered in ones lifetime, but surely we should be given the opportunity to be able to ask them without fear of ridicule and derision? And just before anyone says something silly I must let you all know that I 'call out' with my mind' for contact everyday but have not yet had an answer.

Edited to add : ANY genuine Non Terrans out there reading this ( if any are) give me a ship and I'll let us Earthies know your out there, and to hell with the Governments and those who want to keep us in the dark, one ship thats all I'd need, do a few flybys, land in a few gardens, day AND night for a few weeks, obviously there might be a few shots fired at me, but thats a risk I'm willing to take to enlighten Mankind to the fact of life past our atmosphere. no sacrifice no gain is what I've always said

[edit on 14/7/10 by DataWraith]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Die, die, move along folks!

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

I'll make this short, show me one picture or video of Oxygen?

Do you know that the Earth isn't flat?

Have you ever seen me as a person?

Just because you haven't personally experienced something doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

You can't apply blanket logic statements to anything.

I don't mind anyone disagreeing with something because they have a particular reason or way of thinking, personally I find all topics related to "reptilians" absolutely absurd - not because I haven't seen them myself simply because its a preposterous idea in my opinion, I could be wrong but I wouldn't use my reasoning as "because I haven't seen one they're not real"...

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Etharzi od Oma.

What does it mean?

Its Enochian for

"Peace and Understanding".

new topics

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>