It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

Umm....OK.
This wouldn't have anything to do with this.....?

ATS Thread

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

AnthraAndromedary.....

I don't understand why you have been allowed to constantly hijack discussions on ATS with your hoaxed story.

Regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 14-7-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by black cat

Black cat.....

That has been unequivocally shown to be a time exposure of the moon.

It has been discussed & validated as that on ATS, many times over.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Read my post above. A time exposure should blur the stars in that pic as well but they aren't blurred.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by black cat

Not if a telescope or camera with a motor drive was used.
The camera would stay in position on the sidereal co ordinates, while the moon would move across the field of vision

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mackblack27

I'm sorry ... which is it thats been lying to me? Sirians (cats) or Reptiles?

Actually, I've met a couple of Sirians, and yes thet are tall, not as tall as my people, but still ... I've also met a few Pleadeans, and an Orion or two. Then there is the several species that are the crew of Mother's ships. Ever have a conversation with a Dragon? Not a real Dragon, but sure looked like it.

I know all about the Reptilians, greys, etc. and they are likely much worse that you imagine.

And, if you are that messaih dude, then you should know full well that I have issues with you, course now they are worse.

I don't take anything on faith, I demand cold hard data. I've spent the better part of 40 years learning how data behaves, it is predictable, and always logical when valid.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Don't blame me folks!
I tried to kill it, but this thread apparently will go on for ever!

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger

Don't blame me folks!

OldDragger.....

Come on.....ya gotta laugh mate.....

Your thread finally got derailed by Deris765NJU & ArthraAndromedary!

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Prove it a hoax!

Man up and put your money where your mouth is and show the whole world what a lying hoaxter I am.

Imade a claim, I provided evidence. You made a claim, and have provided nothing but the same words repeatedly. You have any evidence?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

Prove it a hoax!

ArthraAndromedary.....

No.....

You prove it's NOT a hoax.

Regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Don't blame me folks!

OldDragger.....

Come on.....ya gotta laugh mate.....

Your thread finally got derailed by Deris765NJU & ArthraAndromeda!

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

I haven't derailed this thread. I am attempting to discuss real evidence of alien visitation to Earth. Just cause you don't like the evidence, does not invalidate it, nor does it make it "not evidence"

OldDragger asked for evidence, I provided some. Like it or not; its right there any time you want to see it.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Prove it a hoax!

ArthraAndromeda.....

No.....

Regards
Maybe...maybe not

1. It is not me who is accusing someone of hoaxing ... it is therefore on you to prove it.

2. I already have.

Your refusal to provide any evidence or anything else to illustrate your point only shows that you have no point.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Actually, you are just being obsessive.
But I have a feeling that's just one of the personality traits that people love about you!
Why don't you start your own thread?
No really, please do!
Really.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Prove it a hoax!

ArthraAndromeda.....
No.....
Regards
Maybe...maybe not

1. It is not me who is accusing someone of hoaxing ... it is therefore on you to prove it.
2. I already have.
Your refusal to provide any evidence or anything else to illustrate your point only shows that you have no point.

AnthraAndromedary.....

Although I believe you should not be continuing your hoax in this thread, I'm not sure this discussion about your hoaxing is on topic within the context of Old Dragger's stated objective for this thread.

Perhaps Old Dragger is right.....perhaps you should start your own AnthraAndomedary thread.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

For an Andromedan you are rather well integrated to this planet, you talk exactly like a very common variety of the human species that we usually call "morons"...

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

As I told you before, this thread had turned almost into a compendium of Ufology, so to say.

I don't remember any other thread that have so many links, photos and films together. I showed this thread to some friends and they just love it.

Thanks to you, we have this great thread where we can find some of the most impressive material to study.

Edit for minor error

[edit on 14-7-2010 by pterra]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   

reply to post by mackblack27

I'm sorry ... which is it thats been lying to me? Sirians (cats) or Reptiles?

Actually, I've met a couple of Sirians, and yes thet are tall, not as tall as my people, but still ... I've also met a few Pleadeans, and an Orion or two. Then there is the several species that are the crew of Mother's ships. Ever have a conversation with a Dragon? Not a real Dragon, but sure looked like it.

I still do not understand why all these different races of beings go by names based on the name of their location that all come from words WE MADE UP on Earth. It was cute at first to think your people just happened to come up with the same name for where you come from as us but now the entire galactic family, all far more advanced than anyone on Earth, all use the words we made up to refer to themselves? How does that happen?

I don't take anything on faith, I demand cold hard data. I've spent the better part of 40 years learning how data behaves, it is predictable, and always logical when valid.

Yet you have a story that tells us you have flown around on your mom's spaceship, yet still did not know for sure if you were an alien. So you got some DNA tests that also DO NOT prove you are an alien and somehow that convinced you EVEN MORE than flying on a spaceship did?

Why don't you just resurrect one of the two threads claiming to prove your alien lineage if that is all you want to do. I was enjoying those.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Actually, you are just being obsessive.
But I have a feeling that's just one of the personality traits that people love about you!
Why don't you start your own thread?

Because no one was falling for it in those either

DNA Evidence of ET?

DNA Evidence of ET? Second thread.

You know what they say. When you are trying to sell something, location, location, location. No one was buying down by the factory so he loaded up the wagon and set out for new customers.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDraggerdon't bother posting stuff, just because YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS!

Perhaps posting something that you are unsure of can open discussion and
debate. If one knows not what it is, we should not post?! That is silly.

I just don't follow that logic.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I am starring Gundersons posts as he had a battle of wits with an intergalactic moron.

He is going to laugh about this tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
OK....Roswell.

Original BREAKING STORY on that day stated flying saucer found.

What more "proof" than that? Its was obviously a cover up with no doubt. The military changed their story to fit the excuse.

After known problems that the Russians were having with their newly founded UFO, the US did not want to risk anything.

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join