It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by black cat

HELLO?
I've answered you twice!
Do you know how cameras and telescopes are mounted and how they track by motorized drive?
Jeeeze!

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Why the hell would a supposed ET spend much of his time posting on an internet forum? Surely you could be doing better things with your life?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by oxbow
Why the hell would a supposed ET spend much of his time posting on an internet forum? Surely you could be doing better things with your life?
I can only speak for myself, but does anyone else have such a problem convincing people of their heritage?

I just can't figure out why no one believes that he is an alien!

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Black cat must have me on ignore!

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
reply to post by rusethorcain

do you think the photo is good evidence for the ETH, do you think the photo is a craft or some other extra terrestrial manufactured object?

[edit on 15-7-2010 by yeti101]

I absolutely do. One of many that are out there...Yes I think the US and Russia have some secret crafts, triangles and saucers. I don't see them building a big oil drum in the sky however...this has got to be from somewhere else. This cigar type craft has been appearing since before we have had the technology to build airplanes less spacecraft, so I know it isn't our. No earthly explanation for a good third of the sightings.
That's if you ask me....but we are asking Dragger and that is a different story. When someones mind is closed and locked, you can't get in there without a key. The key for Old Dragger is proof he can put his hands on.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger

Oh the horror and inhumanity of it all!!!
I may believe in ET but it is a stretch of even my small imagination to think they are here on the site. I see no evidence of ET intelligence here on ATS...as a matter of fact.....

[edit on 15-7-2010 by rusethorcain]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

When someones mind is closed and locked, you can't get in there without a key. The key for Old Dragger is proof he can put his hands on.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sigh......
My mind is not closed and locked. It's that I have drawn a conclusion after years and years of interest. Because I have a different conclusion than many of you does not mean my mind is closed and locked.
I'm not seeking "proof I can put my hands on"!!!!!
I'm seeking proof that would take this subject from the realm of "belief" to the realm of "proven'! WHATEVER THAT PROOF MIGHT BE!!!!
This apparently is a difficult concept, though I don't find it so!
MAN!

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by black cat

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by black cat

Which 'moves' faster across the night sky?

The Moon or stars?

[edit on 15-7-2010 by butcherguy]

Not fast enough to not leave at least a small star trail with that length of exposure. Did you see how long the object is? How is it possible to have an exposure that long without there being any star trails?
There are telescope mounts that are motorized and they follow the star that you are looking at.

Because the earth spins, the stars and planets move in the heavens above us. Tracking a star while viewing it requires constant repositioning of the telescope to compensate for the motion of the earth. A second type of mount called the equatorial mount was design to make tracking match the apparent motion of the stars. The gimmick of this mount is the telescope is aligned along an axis that runs parallel to the earth's spin.

Source:

The moon moves at a different speed as the stars. Since the telescope is following the stars, the only apparent movement in the field of view is made by the Moon.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by butcherguy]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

When someones mind is closed and locked, you can't get in there without a key. The key for Old Dragger is proof he can put his hands on.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sigh......
My mind is not closed and locked. It's that I have drawn a conclusion after years and years of interest. Because I have a different conclusion than many of you does not mean my mind is closed and locked.
I'm not seeking "proof I can put my hands on"!!!!!
I'm seeking proof that would take this subject from the realm of "belief" to the realm of "proven'! WHATEVER THAT PROOF MIGHT BE!!!!
This apparently is a difficult concept, though I don't find it so!
MAN!

And I have, based on the evidence, photographs, testimony and supporting documents that I have viewed and read after about 8 years of interest and investigation, drawn the conclusion your explanation is impossible.

So let us move on to other things....Anti-gravity? Time travel?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

so wheres all the light coming from is the object itself lit up?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

drawn the conclusion your explanation is impossible.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Impossible?!
Sounds like someone's mind is closed and locked!

I NEVER said anything was impossible. I think I did say"While everything might be possible, not everything is likley!"
That;s my motto when it comes to the unexplained.
I think it's extremely UNLIKELY that UFO's are piloted by aliens, and haven't seen any proof to make me think otherwise!

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

He is logged out for now.

Not that he doesn't have you on ignore!

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

drawn the conclusion your explanation is impossible.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Impossible?!
Sounds like someone's mind is closed and locked!

I NEVER said anything was impossible. I think I did say"While everything might be possible, not everything is likley!"
That;s my motto when it comes to the unexplained.
I think it's extremely UNLIKELY that UFO's are piloted by aliens, and haven't seen any proof to make me think otherwise!

I think you said this already... and I believe you mean it. Are you trying to change my mind or substantiate your claim? Both of these are in the realm of impossibility too and so a futile and inconsequential effort.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

so wheres all the light coming from is the object itself lit up?

...ufologists have speculated that tubular objects of this sort may be "mother ships," purportedly capable of taking on and discharging smaller "craft" in stacks, poker-chip fashion.

It doesn't appear to be generating it's own light very visibly but it still could be faintly lit from the inside. I think possibly the cloud of light is a water vapor cloud of humidity that may be reflecting light. The light directly on the object could be coming from either the city lights, or a reflection of moon light off water reflecting on it.
Here is a thread on this cylinderwww.abovetopsecret.com...
There is, a few posts in, another tubular shaped UFO in a photograph.
People forget that photographs were hard to doctor back in the 50's. These would have been called hoaxes long ago if that were the case. We all know of cases famous only because they are hoaxes.
The UFO community looks for these forgeries, and they are outed asap.

I am going to look for another "cigar" shaped UFO that NASA photographed in space during one of the missions...later

This isn't the one I was looking for but it should do...the speed alone should tell you, as it did the pilots that chased it, this is no earthly object

And here are a couple more incidents involving similar cigar shaped UFO's:

This is a red cigar photographed in the rings of Saturn www.abovetopsecret.com...
And another...
www.latest-ufo-sightings.net...

The cigar-shaped craft, perhaps the length of a football field, appeared to be a dull metallic fuselage with light and dark sections fore, aft, and amidships. There was no writing on the craft or standard markings, no advertisements like you would expect on a blimp, and it did not appear to be a conventional blimp, derigible, or zeppelin of which I am familiar. I did not see any fins, stabilizers, rudders, or conventioal propulsion systems. It was not a balloon, plane, or helicopter. I did not hear any noise coming from the craft. There were no lights of any kind (at first), no FAA port/starboard (red & green) navigation (running) lights, no headlight and no tail light, even though most conventional aircraft would be required to have such lights turned on during dusk hours, especially while operating at extra-low altitude for safety reasons. The cylindrical UFO was hovering low, at perhaps 1,500-2,000 feet, over what I believe was an affluent section of Richmond.

paranormaldailynews.com...

“Jim Oglesby is a man with an extra-ordinary tale to tell. During the sixties Jim worked for Bendix Machines, a contractor to NASA, at their manufacturing plant located right next to Kennedy Space Centre,” writes Michael Cohen for All News Web. Oglesby tells Cohen, “During the Apollo Program, extraterrestrials visited the Cape. They arrived in a cigar-shaped UFO near the shoreline of Lake Pickett. Lake Pickett is near Oviedo and Bithlo, Florida. A dark sedan waited nearby to pick up the alien liaison.” “I know because I, along with, two other witnesses, watched one of the clandestine UFO rendezvous.” Jim witnessed countless more UFO incidents in the area and has written about these in his memoirs: ‘Proof of Extraterrestrial Intelligence: Apollo Program Chronicles’, reports Cohen.

Read the reports, look at the video. You are of course, encouraged to draw your own conclusions ...whatever they may be.

RE: your question below...It is a cover up. We all know if any of this makes the papers it is quickly removed or dismissed as perhaps the Goodyear Blimp after going to WeightWatchers...
And BTW, CNN is News

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

so this object lit up quite brightly appears over new york city and soemone gets a photo but there are no other witnesses to the event? No corroborating testimony, no reports to the police or press. No stories in any newspapers about it?

why do you think that is?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

so this object lit up quite brightly appears over new york city and soemone gets a photo but there are no other witnesses to the event? No corroborating testimony, no reports to the police or press. No stories in any newspapers about it?

why do you think that is?

It's a coverup. The cigar shaped UFO left those Russian fighters in the dust like they were standing still. Now why do you think they did that? Unsociable? Or because they CAN.
And if they CAN....is it earthly?

And here are links to the Newspaper reports on this and other sightings: www.stealthskater.com...

And here is more newspaper coverage: www.ufologie.net...

The UFO phenomenon in the newspapers, a collection of newspaper articles reporting UFO observations or UFO related information, by local and national newspapers from all countries. These articles are linked from their respective dossier on this site. This page is to answer the claim "if UFOs existed, they would be in the newspaper." (Other sections of this site answer the claim "people believe in UFOs because of the newspapers.")

Have a great day!

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

im talking about the new york photo- or do you mean someone covered up all the witnesses except this one guy who took the photo, stopped the press reporting it but let project blue book publicise it?

[edit on 15-7-2010 by yeti101]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Can't embed the video of this moving "cigar" caught on film, but here is the link to it www.disclose.tv... No one here is going to be able to explain this either....though they may try.

WELL, the video isn't there for me, but did you read the comments?
That it was posted on ATS?

" Oh please use the search button before post something, this footage was made by manbird12000 to show to the people how it is very easy to make fake footage, he posted that on ATS."

I can't post the link to the thread ( I DO have to work sometimes!!), but a search turned up said thread, plus what I assume to be the video.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
YETI

im talking about the new york photo- or do you mean someone covered up all the witnesses except this one guy who took the photo, stopped the press reporting it but let project blue book publicise it?

I posted newspaper report links in the original post above...the one with the Cigar Shaped UFO Famous Russian Military Film I wish you would look at, embedded in it.

Can't embed the video of this moving "cigar" caught on film, but here is the link to it www.disclose.tv... No one here is going to be able to explain this either....though they may try.

WELL, the video isn't there for me, but did you read the comments?
That it was posted on ATS?

" Oh please use the search button before post something, this footage was made by manbird12000 to show to the people how it is very easy to make fake footage, he posted that on ATS."

I can't post the link to the thread ( I DO have to work sometimes!!), but a search turned up said thread, plus what I assume to be the video.

The video I embedded of Russian fighter jets chasing a UFO was not proved to be a hoax. Famous Russian Military video.

What is your opinion of it?

OK - Point taken. I see the video you are talking about and you are right, it is one made by manbird12000 and I removed it from my post, but... he did not make them all.
Manbird has not been alive that long.

And OD, how do you search for something when it has no name?

new topics

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join