It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA evidence of ET?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Those of you who have read my previous posts should know that I claim to be an ET. You should also know that I calim to have evidence. Though until now it has been rather thin. Bible-Code evidence isn't really much, but, it is much more than anyone else has presented.

Now I'm presenting the first of some harder scientific evidence in the form of an autosomal DNA profile.

Please see the actual data, and copy of the original report on my website.

This report, while showing a Human-like DNA, attempts to link me with the wrong population group (using a tool known as "OmniPop"). It attempts to link me with populations originating in India rather than the Scottish / English populations my Terrestrial "family" claims. Other tools show no linkage to any European populations at all. Though, looking at me, I should only be linked to European populations.

Anyway, while this is probably not definative proof, I do feel it gives rise to questions, and begs for further research. Though, given the history of my search, it will likely only illustrate that I'm not human at all.

So, y'all tell me; how much more do I need to do?

[edit on 29-12-2009 by AnthraAndromda]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Interesting, but one question. Motive. what is the motive for you to want to tell people over the internet that you are an E.T?

I am not dismissing, or agreeing with your claim, but rather just cannot understand why you must make us believe you are an alien.

I would love too know what part this plays in your objective, thanks

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

So DNA evidence shows you are human and of European decent...
What if, and this is a big what if, you are a human of European decent and in no way related to ET?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by badmoviefan

I find it truly interesting how I can say one thing and have it interpreted backwards!

No...I said that the results indicated I was of Indian decent, rather than European as it should have IF I were Human.

Please read what I posted, and the evidence I've provided.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

My motives are truth, and the perhaps remote possibility of gaining something Humans take for granted...my real identity.

Then there is the less remote possibility of ending the embargo on the truth behind the past 60+ years of ET / UFO events and contacts, ending the isolation of Earth from the stellar community, and perhaps helping to make Earth a better place for Humanity.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
So you are an ET.
Why waste your time here?
What are you trying to prove?
What, if any - is your point?
We are sick and tired of et's and all other weirdo's like you posting this sort of nonsense- GROW UP!

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

How far back does your family tree go? England occupied India for some time and is it not possible that there some "fraternization"? Going through my family history a few years back I've found odd links that I was unaware of.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Mate i hate to be the one that bursts your bubble but your human ! Get over it ! Want proof ? Your spelling is just as bad as every human on here !

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Love how you say " probably not definitive proof " , of course its not because it said human. One of your decendants was getting friendly with the locals in India. That is your true identity. Now get over it , you are not alien. Your "evidence" confirms that.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I'd have to see the results first of all.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by gandhi
Interesting, but one question. Motive. what is the motive for you to want to tell people over the internet that you are an E.T?

I am not dismissing, or agreeing with your claim, but rather just cannot understand why you must make us believe you are an alien.

I would love too know what part this plays in your objective, thanks

He could be nuts, or maybe he wants attention. There was a story where a dude was sent to jail for rape, turned out the lady was lying about the rape for attention.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by mosesgunner

I'd have to see the results first of all.

Here's a thought...follow the link I provided. Then you can see the results.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBlackDog

No...the evidence does not confirm that. I guess you failed to understand the part about NO EUROPEAN LINKAGE.

All the current results prove is that either your DNA science is faulty, or there is something to the theories that place alien DNA in Humans. After reading about the theories, I think the latter is rather likely.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by badmoviefan

How far back does your family tree go? England occupied India for some time and is it not possible that there some "fraternization"? Going through my family history a few years back I've found odd links that I was unaware of.

My Terrestrial family tree has been traced back some 600 years...no evidence of anyone from India, or anywhere other than the British Island (at least till they arrived in america, but still no India)

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Where did you get the test done? I even wonder if your test showed any anomalies that way if your test would not have been altered or substituted with another. Though the Indian link is interesting. My friend with andromedan ties told me that lakota sioux was almost a dead ringer for a cosmic language. And this implies around the world in various nations, from India with its rich mysterious history, and the Sidhis was explored alot by Ingo Swann and all serious researchers:
www.biomindsuperpowers.com...

I've read all the articles on the data base, but would have to reread a ton of stuff to find the good parts, right now, sorry, but there is a big connection there, and then ranging all the way to indigenous populations and North and South American nations that relate to the Cosmos as well.

So, its indicative of something, it could also be indicative of a switch too. I can't see anyone giving a report from a lab, (which would be answering to the authorities) any document that woudl verify et origin. I mean thats the smoking gun, and it just wouldnt happen.

The reason my family was abducted by the greys is because of a bloodline to James II of the Scotland.

[edit on 29-12-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Where did you get the test done? I even wonder if your test showed any anomalies that way if your test would not have been altered or substituted with another. Though the Indian link is interesting. My friend with andromedan ties told me that lakota sioux was almost a dead ringer for a cosmic language. And this implies around the world in various nations, from India with its rich mysterious history, and the Sidhis was explored alot by Ingo Swann and all serious researchers:
www.biomindsuperpowers.com...

I've contacted the lab that did the analysis; they say there is no error. But, yeah, I had the same question; "How can this be?"

I've read all the articles on the data base, but would have to reread a ton of stuff to find the good parts, right now, sorry, but there is a big connection there, and then ranging all the way to indigenous populations and North and South American nations that relate to the Cosmos as well.

So, its indicative of something, it could also be indicative of a switch too. I can't see anyone giving a report from a lab, (which would be answering to the authorities) any document that woudl verify et origin. I mean thats the smoking gun, and it just wouldnt happen.

Yes, but, thats the thing...they do answer to the authorities. When they do paternity tests, or forensic tests, they HAVE to be accurate. This is why these labs have to have certifications. They should also have protocols in place to prevent switching of data, and for the handling of samples with no human DNA.

I think it is unlikely that they would single me out to provide some erroneous data. And, if they did, why would it be so far from any plausible reality?

The reason my family was abducted by the greys is because of a bloodline to James II of the Scotland.

[edit on 29-12-2009 by Unity_99]

My terrestrial family traces itself back to the Royal Stewart clan of Scotland, yet, when I applied my results to the European database, there were NO hits at all. Very curious...

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Yes, but, thats the thing...they do answer to the authorities. When they do paternity tests, or forensic tests, they HAVE to be accurate. This is why these labs have to have certifications. They should also have protocols in place to prevent switching of data, and for the handling of samples with no human DNA.

I think it is unlikely that they would single me out to provide some erroneous data. And, if they did, why would it be so far from any plausible reality?

No, I mean answer in a difference sense. There would be protocol, that should something of this anomalous et nature show itself that they would be required by TPTB to replace it, so this protocol would supercede the lab's protocol for accuracy.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mosesgunner

He could be nuts, or maybe he wants attention. There was a story where a dude was sent to jail for rape, turned out the lady was lying about the rape for attention.

LOL no broads are just crazy like that.

ok seriously. if you're an ET grats. now go do something meaningful, save the planet and # that is what you guys do right? maybe sit under a tree on the tallest mountain, a difficult journey that a hero must endue so he may ask you the wise AnthraAndromda the secrets of the universe.

yes i see it now.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
If you can figure out why you feel the need to be an "ET", you might still have time to get help, repair it, and have some semblance of decent life.

We all must learn the fine art of reigning in our craziness from time to time, and force ourselves through a series of checks and balances, in order to keep our wishes from defeating the truths of ourselves.

Let your mind wander too far, and it might not come back.

Don't be an ET anymore.

No joking.

[edit on 30-12-2009 by LASTofTheV8s]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by LASTofTheV8s
If you can figure out why you feel the need to be an "ET", you might still have time to get help, repair it, and have some semblance of decent life.

We all must learn the fine art of reigning in our craziness from time to time, and force ourselves through a series of checks and balances, in order to keep our wishes from defeating the truths of ourselves.

Let your mind wander too far, and it might not come back.

Don't be an ET anymore.

No joking.

[edit on 30-12-2009 by LASTofTheV8s]

I'm sorry, but you see, I know more about myself than you will ever know about yourself.

The reason I feel I need to be ET is simply because; I am. And, as for a decent life? I have one, thank you very much.

Actually my life got better when I stopped fighting the whole alien thing. It has been said; "Man's sense of himself as separate from, and opposed to, the Universe is a bar to his conducting its currents. It insulates him. " It wasn't until I attained a proper sense of myself that I was able to move freely.

So...no joking...what would you have be beleive? Your opinion, or the hard science? Personaly...I'll take the hard science over any opinion any day.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join