It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
reply to post by pterra

Fine.
Knock yourselves out!
good for you!
but I'm hoping at least some readers had the light bulb turn on that they don't have to follow the alternative herd.

You are so focused in your view that you can't see why all those members are trying to show you pics, films and cases. They are just trying to tell you THEY BELIEVE in allien, and when you really believe, your feelings are the proof that you must go on until you find the scientific proof. The believer don't need that for himself, they want it but don't NEED it.

Do you have any proof that we (all ATS members except you) all are real people?

Who proved to you we are not an automatic program answering to you in this forum just to make you think you have audience?

So if You don't have any proof, why do you keep talking to us?

Ah...ok..., you BELIEVE we are real people.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by IamBoon

What about ancient computers that have been found?
What about granite drill bits that have line cut accross them that are precise to the millimetre? How were these cut?
What about different places all around the world with the same buildings, descriptions and drawings of out of this planet beings?
What about the fact that in the Sumarian texts it is clearly written that Humans were made from 'aliens' to be slaves?

This can't just be coincidense and random writtings, I don't know what these aliens could have been. One of the theorys is that its actually us from the future but that just opens a whole nother subject doesnt it.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
reply to post by primetime2123

no it is basically behind what other highly credible people (military, scientists, doctors, pilots, etc. etc.) say that what they have seen why Ufology is believeable....cause the govt will make sure that you never have the evidence in your hands..they threaten people' lives
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOPE! SUPER LAME ANSWER!
Why , this and other internet sites are full of folks that play tennis with aliens on a regular basis! That spend more time with aliens then their Grandma! CONSTANT pronouncements here that aliens are a fact!
ooooooo! the big bad GOVERNMENT does nothing but flit around the globe hiding evidence1 That's just silly. laughable in fact.
Got to do better than that my friends, ! That's a laughable response!
And, don't accuse me of trolling just because I can ask questions you can't answer!

[edit on 10-7-2010 by OldDragger]

Hey this being my first post, I would like to agree with you that there is really no absolute proof of anything except my existence; Rene Descartes "I think therefore I am". Outside of myself you all could be all my imagination conjuring images of my consciousness floating in space isolated in infinite vacuum. LOL but the reality I relate is a logical one, logical as the saying " where there is smoke there is fire". To believe in anything is to either have wholly researched every shred of information about your belief, or to have heard enough to make an assertive decision to ascribe to a belief which in definition is based on assumption; you know the saying about assumptions. UFO's have been around a while now and I think that there is some unexplained phenomenas that have been observed; I believe that at least one is true and easily could be agreed upon by everyone who cold have potentially witnessed this true one event. But aliens are something which would have to be observed by myself to believe yet still i keep an open mind so that I can easily recognize and distinguish if ever I had an encounter. Generally people who tell the truth tell the truth and many people who have told the truth have told the truth like Bill Cooper and I will leave it at that.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

Hey believe me I don't believe man were stupid or weak but it is just impossible that we made all these things by ourselves without any help.

And yes we see run ways, we also see a whole mountain top cut clean off.

And I have no idea what these aliens could have been, perhaps it is us from the future?

Ancient Aliens/Astronaughts are real. What are they? I don't know. Maybe you have forgotten that anything not from our planet or time is seen as 'alien' to us. I find it hard to believe that it was a bunch of skinny grey skinned things with large heads but it was definitly something.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by zabby
reply to post by IamBoon

What about ancient computers that have been found?
What about granite drill bits that have line cut accross them that are precise to the millimetre? How were these cut?
What about different places all around the world with the same buildings, descriptions and drawings of out of this planet beings?
What about the fact that in the Sumarian texts it is clearly written that Humans were made from 'aliens' to be slaves?

This can't just be coincidense and random writtings, I don't know what these aliens could have been. One of the theorys is that its actually us from the future but that just opens a whole nother subject doesnt it.

Well, why don't you tell me about them points? Having me argue your viewpoint for you is a bit strong dun ya think?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by IamBoon

There has been an ancient computer found around the Maiyans, it tells the exact orbit of the earth around the sun, it also tells of information about many constilations and many other things. It works on a series of gears and wheels that interlock with each other.

Many ancient tools have been found but in Egypt a granite drill has been found, the only thing that can penetrate granite is something that is diamond tipped, and this drill bit has perfectly cut lines all the way around it.

From Egypt to Pakistan to America and around many Islands, the same stories are told, Pyramids are built everywhere (why?) what would make people want to build these huge pyramids andthat all line upto differnet stars in the sky.

Samarians are thought to have been the first civilations that had streets, piping systems and writting, and in there version of the Bible it says that Aliens came from the skys and made humans to be there slaves and mine for them. Now this might not be 100% accurate but what would have made them think that?

Something was there and it's just a matter of time before a strong connections is made again. Perhaps 2012 haha

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by zabby

Damn, they knew how to make gears from an advanced interstellar race!??!?!
And drill bits! Ok I am sold now. NO WAY we could ever dream something like that up.

Do you seriously think we needed advanced technology from aliens to do what you describe. Sounds like that awful show Ancient Aliens. Their reason and logic sucked big-time!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Sumerians are fake, they're straight out of a movie. There are no evidence of Mayians ever existing so get your facts straight !

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by juice656

If Sumarians are fake than who invented the wheel?
Haha and Maiyans never existed? Okay HAHAHA
No proof of Maiyans? Uhm yeah okay than hahahahahaha

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by IamBoon

It's not about the gears. How did they line the computer up with the stars?
Many of which you need highly advanced telescopes to see? It is a highly accurate device.
Who gave ancient people diamond tipped tools to create the drill bits?
How did the Mayans make their calender so precise that it has told us when Solar and Lunar Eclipses will and have happened? Are we supposed to believe that back than we had much more knowledge of space and time than we do now? That's what it looks like, but how did we learn all of this? There was no technology at all obviously so how could we have known all these things about space?

It's not the fact that these things were made, it's how they were made.
We are talking thousands of years ago here not last month.

Now tell me how all these things were made?
Tell me how ancient people knew all about the solar system, the earth, the sun and the moon way before humans thought that the world was flat let alone knowing now that it obviously isn't.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Hey believe me I don't believe man were stupid or weak but it is just impossible that we made all these things by ourselves without any help.

It is only impossable because we do not understand the methods yet, but since it is all there than it is possable that only we did it without any outside help. Also we are talking stone and dirt which is well within man's ability for that time peroid.

And I have no idea what these aliens could have been, perhaps it is us from the future?

If the knowledge came from our past or future than it is not aliens, but man made.
We can guess, but at this point to say future man or aliens helped is what I would call a wild ass guess. I'm not ready to WAG the answer as of yet, so I need more to convince me.

I think the answer lies more in that man muddle its way along the time line and every so often a super genius came along who pushed us forwarded at an extreme rate, but to lose much of that information over time since our methods of communication was limited at best. Today we still have super geniuses doing the same thing and with better communication we are accelerating at an exponential rate. That computer you are typing on has technology that just 20 years ago was deem impossible, but it is all so convoluted now that we take everything for granted.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by Xtrozero]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

why is it again that aliens have to be a certain size? ive seen this video a number of times and i dont see anything here that absolutely means its hoaxed. i also read the supporting article from a couple pages back that backed up the claim of hoax and its equally weak. whos to say if its real or not but just as ur not taking it at face value as authentic, the [HOAX] article linked doesnt prove anything either. read thru it. its all "a guy who knows a guy" hearsay as well. maybe theres more evidence thats not in the article but imo u gotta do better than that no matter what youre trying to prove/disprove.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

Sorry but some of the things that were made weren't done from sandstone or other stones that are easy to cut through, they were made out of Granite. Again please I urge you to check out Puma Punku. Even if you think somehow people were cutting through granite stones with other rock like hammers or cutters than please please please tell me how the cut out lines are so straight, sharp and precise.
And what could have cut those stones to make them so flat and straight, oh and how they moved these stones. Without wheels or pulleys, also where it is located it is on the top of a hill and nothing grows there except some grass so no trees or logs that could have been used to roll the stones.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by zabby

It is quite easy to line up actually. Let us say we made a device that accurately tracks the Big Dipper through the night sky , in relation almost all points of light will be marked in relation to the Big Dipper also. Yes over time they will go astray but over thousands of years this will happen . They are so far away that even moving towards eachother would only account for a smal discrepancy.

Say I spatter paint on a wall and track only 5 dots. By tracking those 5 dots I am also tracking every other dot .

calendars were the Mayas "niche" They relied on them for everything and their very gods were those points in the sky. It also helps that our solar system has a very good stability with its rythmn.

And about those diamonds.... they are plentiful here on earth and seeing as they are not dumb , probably figured out they were pretty hard also!

Ancient poepel were not stupid by any means. Many people think so because a few great inventions helped us achieve our "magic".

Electricity , refrigeration , Mass transit , telephone, computers. Hell Ask anyone who was living 100 years ago and they will say what we have now is like magic.

Nothing you state requires extraterrestrial intervention in the least.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by IamBoon]

[edit on 11-7-2010 by IamBoon]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by IamBoon

You get a couple hundred guys together and try to move a single stone weighing any where close to a simple 40 tons and tell me how it went. If you could move it an inch I would be shocked. Now multiply the weight by a hundred, the distance by a couple billion, then lift it up in the air 20 feet and place it between two other megaliths without damaging them and being dead on with only one chance of doing so.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I am a firm believer in the UFO's of WWII. The fighter pilots on both sides of the war witnesses balls of light chasing their crafts at incredible speeds. There was no reason for the pilots to make this stuff up. They were too busy with enemy engagement. People thought Hilter invented some new advanced technology that could fly that fast. I don't think he was responsible for them because they did not take down any enemy forces. The only ships that I will accept as true UFO's are the "balls of light" kind. I do believe people can be compelled to see things that others cannot. These ships or beings can reveal themselves to those that have a certain mental disposition. I feel the experience during WWII was different from this.

When you see one of these in the air make sure it's not a firefly or click bug. I saw a few UFO vids on Youtube that looked like they could have been fireflies.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by zabby

There is this guy in Oklahoma I think who can move 20 ton stones by himself using a simple inertial mass system. youtube it.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Sorry but some of the things that were made weren't done from sandstone or other stones that are easy to cut through, they were made out of Granite. Again please I urge you to check out Puma Punku. Even if you think somehow people were cutting through granite stones

Actually I know it well and have been there, and I marvel at the achievements. I also have read many books on the subject, so I do understand your point clearly and agree with you that we do not understand how they did it.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by IamBoon

In your last edit you have proven my point exactly
go back a few thousand years and take any of our technology now and it will seem as magic. Fly there in a plane and it is going to look like your a 'god who came out of the sky'

I'm sorry buddy you have good arguments but nothing adds up.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by zabby

YOu are right..... but that doesn't mean that is what happened and nothing you stated requires it to.

If god came out from hiding we would all think he was god .... it doesn't make it true though!

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join