It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by itchy_tartan_blanket

When people feel there is proof there will always be an alternative explanation.

It's not that we don't have proof it's just that we don't collectively agree with it.

Face it, we're a world divided. It's going exactly according to plan.

Keep us divided and we'll never ever be One again on this planet.

Cause like you stated, for every believer there's a debunker.

Even if a 3-mile UFO with Zeta Reticuli occupants landed at the Olympics while televised there will STILL be people shouting "Project Blue-beam" or "Hologram"

So let me reverse the OP's question. To all that are asking for proof, I want to know.....how would this type of proof appear? What EXACTLY would you need?

PLEASE answer this question because whatever your answer....you best believe I'll tell you how it won't be enough.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

Originally posted by eennoo

KID, you a freaking hypocrite.

First of all kid, you need to learn how to use proper syntax. You should have written: "you ARE a freaking hypocrite", which yes YOU are...

Second of all, before you respond to people you should be looking at the evidence they give instead of blindly yapping away because you want to try to look intelligent when in fact you are showing to be quite the contrary.

These aircraft have been seen for millenia, and even the ancients say the occupants were "Gods" and "Goddesses" many of whom are not from Earth.

You see, you need to have at least some knowledge about physics such as the fact that humans have a g-force threshold resistance.

This also depends on the time that such person is subject to the g-force. For example, it is possible for a person to resist a higher amount of g-force if they are subject to it for a shorter time.

A typical person has a tolerance of 5 g-forces before g-loc. Of course, experienced aircraft/fighter pilots have a higher tolerance, but it is still nothing in comparison to the g-forces, and maneuvers that many of us have seen and which would have rendered at the least unconcious, if not outright killed the pilots of thesse aircrafts...HENCE why we say there is no way these are human pilots...

BTW kid.. I already went to, and graduated from school and from college with degrees in computers and electronics engineering. I also am a former Aviation Warfare Systems Operator, Aircrew/AW (Aviation Warfare) of SEACONRON VS24, a Navy squadron of S-3 Vikings, so I am pretty sure I know about what is possibly ours, and what isn't more than you do.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

your talking about gforces to prove a human cant withstand these manuvers when we are talking abut craft that may not even feel acceleraton or deceleration as proof they are not human? even if they are not human could they still be from earth?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

I am talking COURT OF LAW proof. Not "connect the assumption dots" evidence.

In a court of law money, and influence makes the evidence kid... You do have a LOT to learn kid...a LOT...

You also know that there have been innocent people who have been convicted of crimes they didn't commit in "A COURT OF LAW" don't you?...

Oh, and btw, before you say anything I have never been convicted or accused of any crimes, but I also know enough about our court of justice to know that money and influence wins at the end even in a COURT OF LAW...

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by eennoo

What would you need to switch you from a believer to----- an undeniable knower?

Because this topic is as endless as the 'what came first, the chicken or the egg' debate!

You want proof? I hear you!
Now answer this: what would this proof look like?

Thank you!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

Heres your proof

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Another_Nut
court of law proof ....

of ufs or aliens?

Yes, it's called "admissible evidence"...

UFO's are just unidentified things in the sky. I am talking about aliens/extraterrestrials.

ufos - there are pics vids and witness to many ufo incidents. if i had a pic of a bank robber, vids of sed bank robbery in progress and witness to sed robbery do u think id get a conviction?

Yes, I think you would get a conviction, however, you are comparing apples to oranges.

A picture of a UFO does not prove "who" or "what" is piloting the UFO.

Just like a picture of a car with tinted windows does not prove that a bank robber was driving the car.

You need pictures of the bank robber getting inside of the car.

Just like you need pictures of aliens getting inside the UFO.

Aliens- now i dont know how many undebunked ET pics/vids even exist ,if any. but all i need is one . and a witness .

...there simply is no hard proof of aliens. There is no confirmed real pictures of aliens available to the public.

I wish there was.

NOW the question is in this "COURTROOM" situation is who gets to pick the JURY? or will u be presiding as JUDGE?

If you have solid proof, you don't need a judge or a jury. The proof will speak for itself.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

your talking about gforces to prove a human cant withstand these manuvers when we are talking abut craft that may not even feel acceleraton or deceleration as proof they are not human? even if they are not human could they still be from earth?

As in robots or UAVs? They can't. The Aircraft I have seen can do 90 degree turns at speeds which would completely destroy the aircraft if it was made by us.

Not to mention that these aircraft have existed for millenia, hence it is impossible for them to be ours.

Ancient writtings such as the Vedas do say that the Gods, and Goddesses gave knowledge on how to pilot, and build these aircraft to men, but they also say how those civilizations were destroyed in ancient nuclear wars.

Also, the ancient writtings and cultures from all over the planet say these Gods/Goddesses were not from Earth.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by eennoo

Can you stop your squawking and tell everyone what type of proof you're requiring?

"Proof" is a friggin word. You're merely tossing around a word.

You are on a one-sided endless debate. You state your demands (and we hear and respect them) yet you don't cite an example of what you're demanding.

How can you ask for something which, you have no idea what it looks like?You're starting to sound like a whining baby whose throwing a tantrum.

If you're adult enough to ask for something, be adult enough to convey what it is! And if not, go take your nap please.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by One Moment]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by eennoo

I actually saw part of your thread and your claim that I "plagiarized" the content. Again this tells me you know not of what you talk about. Plagiarizing means to write something and passing it as your own... I have NEVER passed any of this information as my own...

I have said several times they come from ancient writtings, not to mention that I even gave links to the pictures of the paintings i showed.... So again, you are showing you have no idea whatsoever on how to make an intelligent argument.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Is the OP obtuse enough to believe it is possible for a photograph to exist that nobody can disprove?

The OP can't even imagine photographic or video evidence that nobody can argue.

The OP is one of those people that even if they were picked up by aliens in their spacecraft, taken for a ride for an hour, an dropped off - he would have to convince himself he hallucinated since he doesn't have scientific corroboration of his own experience

You are all wasting your time with people like him.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by thrustbucket]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by One Moment
reply to post by itchy_tartan_blanket

When people feel there is proof there will always be an alternative explanation.

It's not that we don't have proof it's just that we don't collectively agree with it.

Face it, we're a world divided. It's going exactly according to plan.

Keep us divided and we'll never ever be One again on this planet.

Cause like you stated, for every believer there's a debunker.

Even if a 3-mile UFO with Zeta Reticuli occupants landed at the Olympics while televised there will STILL be people shouting "Project Blue-beam" or "Hologram"

So let me reverse the OP's question. To all that are asking for proof, I want to know.....how would this type of proof appear? What EXACTLY would you need?

PLEASE answer this question because whatever your answer....you best believe I'll tell you how it won't be enough.

And how do you know it won't be enough? Right now I am not convinced with all the info that is available. I won't know the proof until the moment I've been convinced.

I was wondering how long it would take someone to mention Project Blue Beam. It's very plausible considering the way many have reacted on this thread. I'm truly astonished that once-called truthseekers are now stooping to such levels. Those who believe without question are dangerous people if you want to bring Project Blue Beam to the table. And if that's the case then I would have to say nothing short of an alien picking me up on their ship and taking me to his/her/its planet would convince me in that case.

"Divided we stand, united we fall" is what I think you were getting at before.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Psssssst. It appears they like to rile people up, not answer questions then go on to their next victim reciting the same old redundant rhetoric.

I've asked over and over and over again.......what are they looking for as far as undeniable proof?
And to date? They're not answering.

Sometimes silence speaks volumes (and has implications that they are tools)

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by One Moment

I already answered that question long ago on this topic before I started getting attacked by the pathetic kids, and being derailed into defending myself, and then getting warned by admins for defending myself against attackers.

Since you failed to read, Ill say it again:

The only way to prove something is alien, is to have images or videos of a space ship coming from another star system.

However, even then, that does not prove that whoever is flying the space ship is actually extraterrestrial.

So, the only way to prove that the pilots of said craft are extraterrestrial, is if they some how managed to prove their bodies were conceived on that planet.

If you can show me video, and pictures, and maybe even a telescopic view of the planet they are from, and I can see life on that planet, that would be great too.

The reason I need such strict proof, is because I don't want to be fooled by fake aliens, fake "gods", fake anything.

If I see a UFO, and it lands on Earth, and entities come out of the space craft. How do I know for sure it isn't all fake? How do I know for sure someone isn't trying to fool me? I would need some type of proof that they are from another planet first, before I believe.

Sadly, a LOT of people on this forum and topic would be blind believers... they wouldn't even ask for proof. They see the UFO and already believe, even when they don't see the pilots! That is insane ignorance.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by eennoo]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
The only thing you can claim is THAT THERE IS AN OBJECT OF UNKNOWN ORIGIN!!!! Everything else is pure speculation for the millionth damn time. Discuss ideas...... not proof.!!!!!! It is like talking to grade school kids!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by itchy_tartan_blanket

And how do you know it won't be enough? Right now I am not convinced with all the info that is available. I won't know the proof until the moment I've been convinced.

So another words.....it IS a personal conviction after all!

Wow! Just wow!

So you're not convinced and yet don't even know what you're looking for.

I hope an alien UFO lands on your head (for the sake of making you a believer that is!).

I've had enough of this kindergarten banter. G'day!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrillsAngelWings
reply to post by OldDragger

Heres your proof

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That UFO was just a light from what I seen. I didn't see an alien driving that light though...

Still, it was fascinating to watch.....

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by One Moment

Originally posted by itchy_tartan_blanket

I hope an alien UFO lands on your head (for the sake of making you a believer that is!).

If they could even land indeed!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I already answered that question long ago on this topic before I started getting attacked by the pathetic kids,

Sorry. Didn't feel the desire to rifle through 27 pages.

If you can show me video, and pictures, and maybe even a telescopic view of the planet they are from, and I can see life on that planet, that would be great too.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by eennoo]

Okay, so you want CCTV on an alien planet?

(Nah.....people will say it was staged at Universal studios).

You want video/pictures?

(Nope......CGI is WAY too good now).

The only way you'll believe (for sure) is to experience it.

Hope you get abducted soon (for your own sake that is)

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by One Moment

Erm, no. I said I wouldn't know the proof until I had been convinced. Nice try though. I like the way that you haven't really brought anything to the thread but jump in with pure conjecture then waddle off with a G'day.

I answer your question, you don't like the answer so you leave. Great argument skills you have there. You still have no proof. Fact. Evidence is not proof. Therefore alien visitations are just a theory as I have stated before. Like the Theory of Evolution is just a theory. While many believe it to be true, and may be accepted by many to be fact, the truth of the matter is it is not fact. The same applies here. Many have banded together like a symphony of broken records to one question yet still not answered.

We believe in the same thing yet many of you are hell bent on denying that what you think is fact when there has been no proof produced to confirm it.

[edit on 11/7/2010 by itchy_tartan_blanket]

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join