It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

It is manipulated......heavily is subjective. I believe the hidden aliens are the real ones, again just opinions and conjecture.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
reply to post by NightGypsy

I'm not "demanding " anything.
It's an all purpose excuse for everything, one size fits all, the "government' is covering it up.
A simple explanation for those that don't want to think too hard.
Or those that can't.

I did post some pics of UFOs. The pic was very clear. Did you give your comment on that?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

You cannot say "There is none" just because you haven't witnessed any yourself. How about keeping an open mind that there might be some evidence out there not privy to our eyes? Just a suggestion.

God I hope they do exist for it will make life even more interesting than it already is, but for one to say aliens are around us is as bad as saying they do not exists in the universe for niether are provable at this time.

When/if that time does come there really is no "I told you so" since I would have the proof needed and we would all finally be on the same page.

I'm just the type of guy that when someone says they will reach into the hat and pull out a rabbit I want to see a damn rabbit come out and not a picture of one...hehe

[edit on 11-7-2010 by Xtrozero]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

This is like asking for proof of god..

Even thou we are breathing air and living on a Planet.. We do not really understand...

Speaking of understanding, we do not even understand ourselves or what we are in...

So why would pictures arise or proof.....

go back to your ipods.. and cell phones we are the gods here by mistake.. Or chance....

yet we have to breath air and live on a planet..

lol:

[edit on 11-7-2010 by Bicent76]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

SIGH,,,,,,,,
I said from the getgo, i wasn't going to debate or argue about every thing posted!
as a matter of fact I asked people NOT to post stuff just because it was "unexplained".
I have seen no proof! Simple as that!
It's not my fault that three quarters of you call me a debunkers, yet CRITICIZE me for not debunking!
Re read my OP.
Commenting on a pic is not the purpose of my thread.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
For the Ancient Egyptians to have built the Great Pyramid in 22 years it means they would have had to place one of those huge 5 to 10 ton stones in perfect place every 9 seconds. Seems pretty impossible still to this day without some kind of help.
Why are there carvings in Ancient Egypt of 'space men' in suits, planes and flying devices and even light bulbs when none of these things were even thought of for thousands of years.
Why in Peru is the top of a mountain clean cut off in a perfect straight line and how was it cut? Why are there 'landing strips' all accross the mountain with huge pictures (some of which are 600 foot wide on the ground) that can only be seen if you're in the sky at a time long before any flying devices were thought of, these Nazca Lines have been dated back to around 200BC
Ancient Aliens/Ancient Astronauts are real, our incestors did not know how to explain these beings and this was how Religion came about.
Imagine back thousands of years ago, you see something fly out of the sky, land down on the floor, teach you about the stars and space, give you tools and show them how to use them, show you electricity and than get back in a space craft and fly away again. How would you describe that? Suddenly anciecnt texts describing 'Gods coming from the sky' makes a lot more sense doesnt it? If you look at many paintings of Jesus hanging on the cross you will see 'UFO's flying around in the background. Although to humans back than the things they were seeing looked like magic, but it wasn't magic it was just technology that made no sense to them.

For you to say that you haven't seen any real hard proof is ridiculous you're just not looking in the right places. I ask you to check out Puma Punku and please tell me how humans thousands of years ago could have made that place? Cut into Granite without using Diamond tipped tools? Moved the huge and heavy stones miles from a Quarry to the site without the wheel, electricity and by just using human strength. We were definitly helped by something or someone.

And I haven't even talked about even half of the evidence out there.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Nice 30 pages of a thread. It was most interesting and I stared the people who put pics as evidence in their posts. Just because they tried.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

what evidence would convince you ?

simple question

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by zabby

yup we are breathing air and living on a planet to survive...

thats proof enough... but whatever....

all you deny're's of aliens gods or whatever dont forget.... your breathing..

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Convincing evidence!
Sorry you guys don't get it!
Ain't my fault!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

And what was it?

Just get a thread full of photos, films, links and analyses to incentivate us to keep searching even more, and make more members start researching the subject?

Because all you've got until now was this. I see members exposing their evidences and sharing informations one with the other.

You and your pupils keep saying "this is not proof" and more and more evidences keep acumullating in this thread.

Do you realize that you made a great contribution to enlarge the number of members and no-members who are now researching Aliens and UFO?

THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

SIGH,,,,,,,,
I said from the getgo, i wasn't going to debate or argue about every thing posted!
as a matter of fact I asked people NOT to post stuff just because it was "unexplained".
I have seen no proof! Simple as that!
It's not my fault that three quarters of you call me a debunkers, yet CRITICIZE me for not debunking!
Re read my OP.

The very objective of your thread taken literally is a mundane task. That is just as good as a "Show me PROOF of Dark Matter NOW!" when you know damn well no one has it. It really doesn't prove anything other than no one has the proof you facilitate . I mean from where I am sitting you just wanted to either prove you are right through a ruse or watch a loaded canon go off and act as almighty chieftan.

Well what you don't seem to understand with these types of questions is that they can be thrown right back at you.

Where is YOUR proof aliens are not responsible for UFO sightings? Prove they do not exist!!!!! and good luck!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

reply to post by easynow

Convincing evidence!
Sorry you guys don't get it!
Ain't my fault!

what would be convincing evidence ?

simple question

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by pterra

Fine.
Knock yourselves out!
good for you!
but I'm hoping at least some readers had the light bulb turn on that they don't have to follow the alternative herd.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

asked and answered

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   

its so simple...

your breathing...

Sorry for the one liner... Some people just can't get enough oxygen...

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   

reply to post by easynow

asked and answered

if you can't describe what would convince you then how can you say there is no convincing evidence ?

obviously your scared to answer real questions

[edit on 12-7-2010 by easynow]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by zabby
For the Ancient Egyptians to have built the Great Pyramid in 22 years it means they would have had to place one of those huge 5 to 10 ton stones in perfect place every 9 seconds. Seems pretty impossible still to this day without some kind of help.

I say, instead of believing that man is weak and needs help from superior beings, believe that man can do wonderful things all by ourselves.

Why are there carvings in Ancient Egypt of 'space men' in suits, planes and flying devices and even light bulbs when none of these things were even thought of for thousands of years.

Why? Because that is what some choose to see the carvings as.

Why in Peru is the top of a mountain clean cut off in a perfect straight line and how was it cut? Why are there 'landing strips' all accross the mountain with huge pictures (some of which are 600 foot wide on the ground) that can only be seen if you're in the sky at a time long before any flying devices were thought of, these Nazca Lines have been dated back to around 200BC

Once again... we have runways so that is what many see there... If a cloud looks like a rabbit doesn't make it one.

Ancient Aliens/Ancient Astronauts are real, our incestors did not know how to explain these beings and this was how Religion came about.
Imagine back thousands of years ago, you see something fly out of the sky, land down on the floor, teach you about the stars and space, give you tools and show them how to use them, show you electricity and than get back in a space craft and fly away again.

Imagine for millions of years man has advanced many times just to fall back to caveman level due to his own doings or natural events...What if this was our fourth time around with advance civilization. I find that easier to believe in than an alien tale, but still we can’t prove either as of yet…and that is the main point.

Your "Ancient Aliens/Ancient Astronauts are real" is just a guess and you need to understand that.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by Xtrozero]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by zabby

Sorry, but the quality of stone buildings and crude geographic lines does not constitute the invocation of an intelligent race from outer space. Now if we would find synthetic materials , ritual sites to worship super aliens, or something of that nature I would agree with you.

Basically everything you stated could be attributed to a lack of understanding of ancient peoples and their knowledge.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

I agree with this guy. He responds well and doesn't act like a brat in time-out. Star for you!

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join