It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
OP you are right that the whole UFO community are full of fakers, frauds and mentally unbalanced individuals. I'm not saying its all bull because personally I know that UFO`s exist (I never said they were alien).

For example those guys who spend their time on a computer making false UFO images, videos or photos. They are really sad individuals in my opinion...what the hell is wrong with them.

What about those nutters who think they are aliens and or delude themselves into thinking they are in telepathic communication with extraterrestrials...again sad f****rs.

What about those guys who pretend they work or have worked for some secret government team back engineering crashed UFO`s or communication with extraterrestrials, seriously what is wrong with these guys!

Not going to go into it but recently you all got hoaxed by the last type I just mentioned because I happen to know just a little bit about propulsion and know crap when I smell it!

[edit on 12-7-2010 by LUXUS]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by wake up world

sorry but it doesn't , yes common sense tells us that somewhere out there is a life unlike our own but the point of the thead is to prove it .
The main reason that we get debunked all the time is because of statements like this one. we all want to believe thats why were here but we cant prove any of it. And first of all when i saw this thread i was ready to argue it with the op till i couldnt type any more but as it goes on im finding mysel siding with him .
Whenever a pic comes out of a ufo people jump on it some believe and some dont which is fine but if we want to get our point across we have to be able to look at it logically and objectivley which we dont . How many times do we have posts of people claiming the agenda and role of the "greys" or talking about the "reptilians" or the "draconians" . because so many people jump on the band wagon the subject isnt taken seriously enough. if we were really strict with what we use as proof and discounted all false claims we would be in much better stead to argue the point.
The sad truth is that the subject of ufos is no more believable than the bible , but christians believe it as fact whats the diffirence between them and us? nothing apart from our own egos telling us we know better but i the opposite camp theres god followers out there that thik the same thing.
I think a lot of people have missed the point of the thread the op doesnt not believe in the topic he just wants us to be objective in our beliefs if were not then we might as well all convert to christianity, at least then we will have a book to back our claims

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Oh my god Im shocked to actually agree with someone on this thread
well done on a great point and valid post.
Personally I too pull my hair out at the idiots claiming to be be in contact, there was one just the other day claiming we would be invaded last satarday and he too was an entity who had been in contact with them his whole life and chose to come out o ats.
Sad thing is if your objective on the subject you seem to be in the minority.
But im totally with you

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by mackblack27

I wonder how many other civilisations sit down at night & gaze at the trillions of stars in their 1 of trillions of galaxies in the universe & think to themselves, "i wonder if there's anyone out there?"

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by eennoo
reply to post by Master Shen long

What am I wrong about?

You are confused. I am looking for proof of aliens just like you. I have never found ANYTHING that can PROVE that aliens visited us, because there is NOTHING.

I would posit to you to prove to us that God exists then.

Not really the topic of this thread, but show me something besides a book and some ruins which may or may not have been attributed to the events in the contradiction-filled bible. Are you a religious man?

Ufology and Religion... two faith-based research areas full of lies, hoaxes, deception and deceit.

Cheers!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

looking at that photo is like watching the original Star Wars again. what looked so amazingly real when it came out is so obviously fake now...

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
reply to post by alienreality

WHOA1 that picture proves.../
NOTHING AT ALL!
that's what i mean, don't bother posting stuff, just because YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS!

You don't think we don't want proof too?? You think that every person who believes in the possibility of life outside of Earth doesn't want to see more than just a blurry image or a grainy photograph that may or may not be real?

Bottom line is it's arrogant and childish to think that out of the entire universe, we're the only sentient race capable of developing space-faring technology. Period.

You, your family, us, everyone of us is extremely and sickeningly insignificant in the overall scheme of things. We would all just like to believe that we're so important that the universe was "created?", "happened?" just to serve us. That's utterly ridiculous and an antiquated notion at best.

So - if you want proof, get in line - you'll be waiting just like the rest of us.

With the way the government I serve works, you'll be waiting just like the rest of us.

I'm done with this thread and anything else you post on this site until you make a halfway intelligent thread worth reading.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by mf_luder]

[edit on 12-7-2010 by mf_luder]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by mackblack27

Yes I know and the mods shut the thread down before I could ask any questions, I personally think the Mods acted wrongly because I would like to know what is going on in that guys mind now.

I mean did he really believe in what he was saying or was he just playing a prank?

Lets say you genuinely believed in what you were saying and all Saturday you were excited waiting for the aliens to show and they don't....what a wakeup call!!

Would you then question yourself and say "better get my head sorted out, maybe go see the doctor or something"

What about if you spent years (or should I say waisted years) and found out that it was all in your head, As I said what a wakeup call!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
You people are giving him points for posting here, you know that right guys?
He/she is just doing this to get a rise out of people and start trouble.
He's going to probably reply to this and say I'm wrong and what not.
Buuut, I see right through this thread.
Nothing but a bored person trying to get a rise out of people.
Move along, don't give him want he wants.

He claims to want proof, but there is none, why post this thread if you already know there's no proof?

And even if there were, this person wouldn't know the difference and scream fake anyway, this thread is a waste of bandwidth and time.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
this argument will go on untill a freakin alien mothership lands in the OP's back yard.

ive read through the pages of this thread now and read all the OP's comments.

ive come to the conclusion that even if the OP is right and us (the majority) are completely wrong.....

the OP is still an @$$H0L3.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I just love the posters who are morally outraged at my thread!
Why if I only were half as smart as they, if I were not so ignorant and closed minded, I would, OF COURSE, happily agree with what I'm told to believe!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS
[more
Me too , But someone started another thread on the same topic but that got closed as well , apparetly the op of the original thread has had many alias's and does this kind of thing all the time also on you tube.
If he believes it then sadly I dont think he an be helped and i dont think he will do our cause any favours but if hes just a hoaxer then then he has way too much time on his hands.
glad to find a friend on here though good luck to us both in this debate pal were gonna need it lol

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

Like I said before mate when i first saw ur thread i was ready to argue with you but now Im totally with you because we seem to be of the same mindset.
youve got my stars and I believe that that you are one of our best chances for getting to some kind of truth on here.
keep it up man some of us are with you

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
With respect I agree with the OP myself, there is no proof.

There is plenty of evidence yet it is mired with so much false and manufactured evidence I am not surprised at all by the OP's stance on the issue (if that is indeed his stance)

Even though he presents the fact there is no proof with an animosity aimed towards the gullible and perceived self deluded, it just comes across as bait, thus the many troll accusations. But he has a point, yet this point is a dead horse that has been beaten so much that it is no longer recognizable as a horse.

I expect the skeptic to share my "common sense" with the same degree of angst the church of old viewed the "common sense" of Galileo or Copernicus.

Yet I digress; I came back to this thread to share one more little tidbit that fills me with humor and insight. It is a quote from a book called E.T. 101. It is quite a fringe book and I in no way stand behind it as a contribution to UFO lore but perhaps part of the intrigue that surrounds this debate of UFOs.

Some people on this planet are certain that UFOs are currently visiting this place. Most people feel that this is an absurd allegation of a marginal group whose members are basically nuts. This perception is backed by governmental agencies that swear that UFOs do not exist and have tons of highly classified information to prove it. The UFO advocates justly point out that no government needs secret files on something that doesn’t exist. They find it equally absurd for governmental agencies to simultaneously refuse to release such files on the grounds that national security is at stake. Most people haven’t given this slight inconsistency any thought...snip

I also feel that a thousand years into the future, people of those times will be able to review ATS as a point of interest representative of a time of confusion and unaccountability much like we see the Dark Ages today, full of heinous atrocities and maniacal governance based on greed, tyranny, and sometimes outright sadism.

I suspect our descendants will be able to read these threads and judge for themselves, what people believed, and how they treated others during the process of discovering the unknown while under the oppressive thumb of a power elite that lies for its own benefit, while using brute force, pain and suffering to enforce those lies as truth and law, while the peasants cheered on during pubic tortures presented as public statements, news, and even entertainment.

How do YOU judge the people of the Dark ages? How will YOUR words and actions be judged by the future?

Interesting times...

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by wake up world

Yeah so do i , I wonder that every day from both sides of the fence all Im saying is that proof based on faith alone is no proof at all. We cannot say for sure all we can do is speculate , so lets start being objective and hopefully we can all one day bask in the fruits of our labours and finally prove that we were right
but something tells me that when we do find out whats out there it wont be anything like we expect

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pryde87
reply to post by Master Shen long

YOU HAVE NO PROOF

So you say that if there's no proof to you no one can keep searching?

Since you don't believe, nobody can believe?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Well if someone actually posted here a genuine, undeniable proof that extraterrestrials exist, it would be the biggest event in human history. This is obviously not gonna happen, so this thread is pointless.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger

I just love the posters who are morally outraged at my thread!
Why if I only were half as smart as they, if I were not so ignorant and closed minded, I would, OF COURSE, happily agree with what I'm told to believe!

Again, you don't like questions you don't have an answer!

Do you have any proof that we (all ATS members except you) all are real people?

Who proved to you we are not an automatic program answering to you in this forum just to make you think you have audience?

So if You don't have any proof, why do you keep talking to us?

Ah...ok..., you BELIEVE we are real people.

Edit for minor error

[edit on 12-7-2010 by pterra]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by pterra

Are you really for 'real' with that comment?

I hope not. If so, its a sad day for ATS.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
reply to post by pterra

Are you really for 'real' with that comment?

I hope not. If so, its a sad day for ATS.

You know I'm just trying to show the OP that the proof he is asking don't make any sense unless he is only here to claim attention.

As you can see, he don't like any question that he knows he can't answer.
Just like he accuse us.

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join