It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Master Shen long

You want to believe in UFOs so much that you are ignorant to the concept of proof.

Firstly, you should quit with your childish calls for us to prove that UFO's havent visited. You cant prove a negative, its impossible. The burden of proof lies with the person making the positive claim. That would be you. And you have no proof. You have blurry photos of ambiguous objects, some supposed eye witness reports which any body could have made up and some rather strange unexplained occurences. But you have absolutely no proof whatsoever of ET visitation. Absolutely nothing.

Admit it. The OP is correct. No matter how you look at it.

YOU HAVE NO PROOF

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Not one person here has come up with anything compelling. All we get is cases that have been proven a hoax eg Roswell autopsy footage, word of mouth - he said she said, and photos that are at best, inconclusive.

PROOF, that's what we're after.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Double post.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by Beast Of Gevaudan]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
When i was 8 years old, I was at a Boarding school in Worcestershire in England. There was an old tyre attached to a tree behind the school gym and each evening we would go out and play on it until the bell went for bed.

I remember one evening i was out playing with a friend called Paul, It was just getting darkso i guess it must have been Oct and the year was 1970.
I have never written this story down before but i ahve never forgotten it and often think about it.

While the two of us were messing on the swing i happened to look up t the sky. It;s the sort of thing you do on swings i guess, anyway as i looked up this vessel, ship whatever it was , was literally just a few hundred meters above our heads. I immediately pointed it out to my friend Paul and we both observed it clearly against a starlit sky. It blacked out a huge area of the sky and what was strange was that there was not a sound.

The shape of it was irregular, it wasn't round and it wasn't oval or cylindrical, the only shape it reminded me of was a paperweight my father had given me of the shape of Texas, What i mean was this thing had blocks sticking out at the sides and looked like somthing a kid would build from lego.

It had red, green and blue lights on it but i can't remember if they were in formation or scattered around the base of the craft.

Myself and my friend watched this craft silently move over us and proceed across the school grounds. We chased after it and were able to keep it insight all the way to the edge of the school bounds where we watched it float away in the distance.

The following morning I remember my friend and I both excitedly rushing to the headmasters office looking for his newspaper, expecting it to be full of Ufo sightings etc but were shocked to find nothing mentioned.

As the years have gone by i used to think it was strange that an alien craft would have lights with colours that we would reognise, I also thought about the silence of the craft.

I have read hundred of stories about UFO sightings and am always bias when i hear about other people talking about the silence of these craft. It makes me believe they really did see something as i know exactly what they were talking about.

I sometimes think about seeing a hypnotist to see if they can regress me so that i can relive the experience as an adult so to speak, to see if i can gleen some more detail of the craft, but i'm afraid i have also read a lot about regressive hypnosis and believe it could simply implant false memories. Boy do i wish i could relive that sighting now as an adult.

My Point being to the op, People who have genuinely seen UFO's and are sure it wasn't a balloon, helicopter etc, don't really care about having to prove it to anyone else. They are not trying to convert people to believers.
They know for sure themeselves that there is someting out there and thats enough.

People like us don't visit forums like ATS hoping to be convinced of UFO's we are here just looking and waiting for the event when everyone else gets to see one.
Dave

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by juice656

Sorry pal but unlike you our evidence doesnt come from a movie. now forget the ufo junk trying do say that sumaria didnt exsist is like saying the egyptians didnt exist LMFAO . that really is quite possibly the dumbest post i have ever come across. and as for the mayans well im goa leave that for the the rest of ats to rip you . if you cant accept history as we know it you shouldnt be allowed on ats

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by porschedrifter

That series was good yeah , and your right that statistics show that yeah there has to be life out there but they cant prove whether that life is a single microbe inside some ice o some moon or a fully fledged civilization. for this there is no proof

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
how about that video of the dissection of the aliens at Roswell? im pretty sure that hasn't been debunked? looks pretty real to me but yeah, if someone on here who knows more could clear that up im more than happy to know more, just brainstorming ahah.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
But my dear sir, we are the aliens

on another note though, There are about 100,000,000,000 galaxies in the universe, and only one of those, ours, contains life? anyways, if your math/physic's kinda guy check out Drake's Equation

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ranky
But my dear sir, we are the aliens

Yeah that statement makes a lot of sense.....

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
To all those demanding "proof"; what will you accept as proof of UFO's or aliens?

Personally, my bag of "evidence" is getting pretty heavy, and I'm pretty sure UFO's and aliens do exist. That conclusion is based on evidence, a very large body of evidence. But to each his own, what would make you change you mind, Mr. I Need Proof?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I've lowered myself to post in this pathetic thread...

Op get a life... with your totally negative opinion to evidence why would anyone take the time to put together a compelling argument towards someone so negative.

Good luck

Ocker

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
What would you call your UFO ?
My UFO name is Boom Ba.

If I make a flying object then the use is for a Unidentified Flying Object report.
I make a flying object
Nonetheless, the use is for a Unidentified Flying Object report.

By the way, NASA has a marvelous scheme for a ufo.
There's no one on that damn thing called a space station.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by Erad3]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by maxweljames

There is no proof either way, just really good ideas and really bad ones. Go ahead give it a shot!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by aussiebergie

Sorry i thought the roswell alien autopsy was know to everyone already . Yes mate that as a complete fake first of all there was lots of flaws with the way the autopsy was done at one point if you pause and magnify you can see the tube pumping a bit of blood out also the tools used were all wrong as well and the room was not sterile ie there was an clock on the wall among other things. But the biggest debunk is the guys who made the video actually came clean years ago. yeah theres lots of conspiracy theory about it being dis info and stuff but hey ho.
yeaah like you ad the rest I want to believe in the life out there but that video aint the proof we need

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by IamBoon

You know what the most annoying thing is, I do have a strong belief that theres life out there and i do believe that at some point in time we have been visited. But likke yourself Ive found myself sitting on here pointing out faults i peoples arguements and debunking them . I m a believer but right now im feelig like the biggest damn skeptic.
I just dont get why people cant see this logically and admit that theres no proof just ideas and fragmented evidence, how can they put so much faith ad belief in photoshop and second hand accounts.
I bet that one day we will get some good proof but they wont see it because it will go against the roswell ideas or the standard acount of aliens .
I think we need to post a thread with the defiition of "unknown"

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
What goes as proof to you?

The only way to make a close minded individual believe is by confirmation in basic news by authorities.

There are various amazing videos that are mysteries. They prove there is SOMETHING unidentified out there.

What about military people telling about visiations, and all the others, pilots, astronauts..

I don't know what the truth is, but it would be simply astounding if all the people making those testimonies by risk of losing their jobs would suffer from some mental issue that makes them make those great lies without any profit!!!

I know, it's frustrating as hell to wait for confirmation.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

It's easy to sit there & say prove that any UFO pics etc are real. How about YOU prove they aren't as you seem just as convinced they aren't. Just b/c 1 or a 100 pics are fake doesn't mean they all are. No offence, but I would be more inclined to believe people who are far more qualified than you to comment on this issue, like Edgar Mitchell - heard of him have you? Thought not. BTW, be careful, I've heard if you drive your car too far, you will drive off the edge of the world.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by wake up world]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Jonas86

Ok Im really hating doing this man but..
The videos that prove there is something unidentifiable out there yes we have to admit that there is something unidentifiable but thats just what it is "unidentifiable" it doesnt prove the existence of aliens
And once again i hate myself as i type this but second hand accounts are just that "second hand" I could go to the courts tomorrow and say that I was the second gunman who shot jfk but without any actual proof im just telling a story that wouldnt stand up in court and I wouldnt have anything to gain from it .
I dont need the media to anounce something for me to believe and to be fair I dont trust the media ad I do belive theres something out there and i have theories of my own but without substatial proof i have nothing more.
This is the point of the thread its to say lets get serious becuase if we cant prove it to ourselves how can we convince a nation.
Do you believe in god? all christians have is faith but try and disprove them you cant, and its the same with us .

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation

this is a flawed query - but I think you already know this

All proofs are dependent upon axioms. You provide none. Thus your demand for proof is simply impossible by the very nature in which you define proof.

Riddle me this...

Name ANYTHING that can be proven without first making any assumptions that in itself will defy proof (answer: you can't)

reality is subjective - facts are simply agreed upon assumptions - truth is just conformity with fact

as for my opinion...I do not know for certain if we are being visited, but I am convinced we are not alone in the universe even though this is no indication of visitation in current or past times

yet I do suspect so due to simple logic

Life being near omni-present is an axiom in itself...a self-evident truth that requires no proof. The sky is full of stars and planets beyond counting. Logic dictates intelligent life is also present out there.

Humans have already been "visitors" to other planets less than a mere 100 years after the horse and buggy lifestyle. So for me...that kinda makes the visitation question a: "no brainer"

Yet there is no proof....not because there is not enough evidence...but merely because you choose to deny it as sufficient enough to be subjectively labeled as "proof". Big deal...so do I...at this time...I merely accept without proof.

I don't need proof...I have common sense

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Heretic

I don't need proof...I have common sense

That 1 sentence says it all. Well put.

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join