It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

page: 115
<< 112  113  114   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JayJay77

For me given my overall experience of vehicle crashes the 1979 case of Val Johnson is compelling evidence. Eye witness statements and corresponding physical evidence.... which is the tire marks, vehicle damage and vehicle dynamics. This is recent history, lets look at old history, the great pyramid. It was built with 2.3 million blocks with an average weight of 2.5 tons. According to the Greek Historian Herodotus it took 20 years to built the great pyramid. History says it was built by the Egyptian Ruler Khufu who had a 23 year reign. So the time span is pretty close.... built within the reign of the ruler. Throw in a little math and over the 20 year time span an average of 315 blocks have to be placed everyday. working 24 hours a day, 13+ blocks per hour. 16 hours, 20 blocks per hour and 12 hours is 26 blocks per hour.

I am not saying that this cannot be done with the technology of the time, but I am asking where is the evidence of this technology and where is the infrastructure?

The 2.3 million blocks were quarried up the Nile and floated down the Nile to the building location, moving 2.3 million blocks is going to leave some evidence of the move, or the repair of the damage from the moving of these blocks

Herodotus said there were 100,000 men working on this pyramid. Where did these men come from, captured slaves? Slaves labor has issue with respect to strength and willingness to work hard. So over the course of time the expectation would be lots of dead slaves, where are there remains? How was 100,000 men fed? Where is the visible damage from falling blocks.... no way can it be expected that 2575 BC that a job could be complete everyday for 20 years with perfection.

Another theory says that this pyramid was built using farmers in the off season, 20K men. 20K men using 25th century BC technology moving and raising 2.3 million 2.5 ton blocks only during the non-farming time. This would in simplest terms mean working about half-year which would double the per hour block time to 52 to 26 blocks.

To me this seems like too monumental of a task to be completed in the time allotted with the technology of the time and given the lack of evidence of the infrastructure necessary to go along with the task.

Third, pick from Gobeckli Tepe for history or the case of a UFO shutting down all of the nuclear missile silos at an Air Force base.

For me, these are 3 "incidents" that provide evidence to convince me that there is life in the universe beyond us that is checking us out.

Just to add to the confusion.... Many believe that String Theory is the most likely Theory of Everything. Ten dimensions, Nine of space and 1 of time. And, 6 of the 9 space dimensions are folded in a space below Planck's Space, which is 1.6 times 10 to the minus 35. In order to verify any portion of String Theory we would need a quadrillion times more energy than we have using the largest particle acceleration.... quadrillion is 15 zeros after the '1'. For comparison, a quadrillion stars would be found in 10,000 Milkyway Galaxies. This is all estimates from various sources I understand but it does give and idea of things going on..... and to me String Theory has a large problem, it denotes a special dimension, the 3rd, our dimension. There has to be reasons for this specialness of this one dimension over the rest. And does this specialness represent a problem with Lorentz Invariance????

In my simple mind there is a lot more evidence.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
One little ditty here. I know something happened I saw some original pictures of the engines in the shops

Train Versus UFO

Just another story

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlFeynman
a reply to: JayJay77

For me given my overall experience of vehicle crashes the 1979 case of Val Johnson is compelling evidence. Eye witness statements and corresponding physical evidence.... which is the tire marks, vehicle damage and vehicle dynamics.
I agree that's a very interesting UFO case with physical evidence. It could have even been an extraterrestrial UFO, for example space rocks have been known to glow brightly when entering the earth's atmosphere and break into multiple pieces. I don't know if it was a meteorite or collection of meteorite fragments which caused the damage or something else, but I'm hard pressed to see signs of extraterrestrial intelligence here. If that incident was cause by aliens how intelligent could they be if they crash into the sherriff's car? Those would be what some people would call "stupid aliens".

Did Val Johnson, the eyewitness say he thought aliens were involved? All I ever heard him say is he doesn't know what happened and can't explain it. If his car was hit by an alien space rock or rock fragments it wouldn't be the first time cars have been damaged by alien falling rocks. This car was damaged by such a rock and could be another UFO incident except the car's owner found the rock that fell from space and hit the car, and it's since been identified as a meteorite, with no signs of intelligence.

web.archive.org...

This is recent history, lets look at old history, the great pyramid...

I am not saying that this cannot be done with the technology of the time, but I am asking where is the evidence of this technology and where is the infrastructure?
I thought there were people who thought aliens built the pyramids but I don't get why humans can't quarry, move, and stack some stones. Apparently you may accept that possibly but your argument is something like "it was a lot of stones and I don't buy that a lot of people could do that". You ask some interesting questions and we don't have all the answers but there were over 1000 unsolved murders last year. Should we presume aliens are responsible just because we don't know who is responsible? That would make about as much sense as associating aliens with the pyramids to me, or assuming that aliens must be involved with the Val Johnson incident because nobody can explain what happened. We still don't know some pyramid details like ramp construction, but this video might answer some of your questions:

It talks about evidence for the workers which you don't seem to know about, and that the Pharaoh was to the Egyptians a living God so they didn't have to be slave workers if they were united in a common goal of pleasing their God, the Pharaoh.

Third, pick from Gobeckli Tepe for history or the case of a UFO shutting down all of the nuclear missile silos at an Air Force base.

Gobeckli Tepi is another like the pyramid and unsolved murders, "I don't understand it, so it must have been aliens", a really poor logical reason to invoke aliens when there are so many other possibilities.

The man telling stories about a UFO shutting down missiles has never produced even one single witness in all these years who actually saw a UFO, so that's a strange case where you believe in a UFO that has zero eyewitnesses, very strange indeed when so many other UFO cases have at least one eyewitness to the UFO.

The Aggressive Pursuit of Ignorance (More Attempts to Establish UFO Claims by Neglecting the Details)

“On March 24, 1967, it is alleged that ten of the base’s Minuteman ICBMs known as Oscar Flight became inoperative, supposedly after UFOs were seen hovering over them. Personnel who have reported the UFOs include Captain (then First Lieutenant) Robert Salas, Colonel Frederick Meiwald, First Lieutenant Robert C. Jamison, and Staff Sergeant Louis D. Kenneweg.

“For the record, it should be noted, however, that none of these men actually saw anything themselves, so all of the information in regard to the alleged UFOs is second-hand. In most cases, the information originated with unnamed individuals who have never come forward to speak on their own behalf, making the claims of these so-called “witnesses” impossible to verify. It’s true as well that none of the men listed reported the alleged UFOs within the first quarter-century after the fact. There is also no evidence whatsoever to support the claim that any of the Oscar Flight missiles actually failed in 1967 (or on any other date, for that matter).

edit on 20181127 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Your take on the evidence and my take on the evidence are different. Regarding the vehicle hit by the meteor, I have to be honest, based on the single photo I am not buying it. Obviously the trunk has a primary direction of force almost straight down and it was a confined hit that is for sure. If you look at the top surface of the bumper it has a confined area of contact with the same force line but not as severe as damage. Look at the rear surface of the bumper and you also see some evidence of contact. The rear bumper on this vehicle is a piston type energy absorption bumper which means it is possible to compress the bumper and have it return to an almost normal position. To me the bumper does look like it has some amount of forward compression to it. To me the more telling damage on the vehicle is the denting along the right side around the rear wheel well. Damage that looks like this, no signs of direct contact within the intrusion, is generally induced damage associated with a contact to the lower rear portion of the bumper. That is compression of the rear bumper like I just discussed above. However, this induced damage is too big, generally induced damage take the form of a vertical crease in that area of the bumper. Induced damage associated with the downward contact to the right rear corner of the trunk would also be crease like.

I could go on based on this one photo, but it is not necessary. Needless to say for me to be convinced about this particular story I would have to see more of the car. I am not saying that the struck by a meteor is not true, I am just saying that my experience shows some areas of concern which would require me to see a bit more before coming to a conclusion.

You have your experience and I have mine.

As for me, I try my best to understand things before I make a decision on things. Example, you showed me how the pyramids were build, but you provided no answers regarding the infrastructure questions I have. For me that is part of the understanding, I need answers to the questions I asked and so far I have not received a lot of answers to a lot of questions I have asked.

But rather than discussion the value of evidence per individual, the proper thing here is for me to ask a question or two, What do you need as evidence in order to believe that a UFO was here?
edit on 27-11-2018 by AlFeynman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlFeynman

Your take on the evidence and my take on the evidence are different. Regarding the vehicle hit by the meteor, I have to be honest, based on the single photo I am not buying it.
This is part of your tunnel vision issue, looking at bits and pieces of a case like in the alleged UFO shutting down missiles where there is not a single eyewitness to the UFO. In this case your tunnel vision is stated, based on this single photo, which is not even true since I provided you not only the photo in my post but a link to another photo of the car from a different angle and a man holding a piece of the meteorite. This case is extremely well documented. You should be equally skeptical of all cases so I think it's good that you're raising questions about this meteorite impact, but it's disappointing you don't appear to pursue the answers to these nor to also pursue more details on other cases that are woefully lacking in evidence, like the lack of an eyewitness to the alleged UFO in your top three that allegedly shut down the missiles.

So if you won't do your own research, I guess I'll spoon feed you a little about the case. Here's the Wikipedia article about it:

Peekskill meteorite

The Peekskill meteorite is among the most historic meteorite events on record.[1] Sixteen separate video recordings document the meteorite burning through the Earth's atmosphere, whereupon it struck a parked car in Peekskill, New York...

The meteorite fell on October 9, 1992 – an event witnessed by thousands across the East Coast. Numerous residents of Pittsburgh, Philadelphia and Washington D.C. described the "huge greenish fireball."[7] The meteorite broke up over Kentucky and passed over West Virginia and Pennsylvania on its north-northeast trajectory before striking a parked 1980 red Chevy Malibu at approximately 7:50 pm EDT. After traveling through space at a cosmic velocity of 8.8 miles per second (14 km/s, 31,600 miles per hour), the speed of the meteorite at impact had slowed to 164 miles per hour (264 km/h)...

Peekskill smashed through the Malibu’s trunk and narrowly missed the gas tank, finally coming to rest in an impact pit beneath the car. Seventeen-year-old Michelle Knapp, the car’s owner, heard the collision from inside her home. She later described the sound as “like a three-car crash”. Hurrying outside to investigate the noise, Knapp found her car smashed and the meteorite weighing 27.28 pounds (12.37 kg), or 12.4 kg [14]still warm and smelling of sulfur, beneath it.[15]

Knapp had just purchased the car for $300. Immediately following the extraterrestrial impact, it was sold to Iris Lang, wife of renowned meteorite collector and dealer Al Lang, for $25,000.[16] Since then, it has been on display in numerous museums throughout the world, including New York City’s American Museum of Natural History and France’s National Museum of Natural History.[17]

The red Malibu, the most renowned object clipped by a meteorite,[18] is now owned by the Macovich Collection in New York City, as is the largest remaining specimen of the Peekskill meteorite.

Here's one of the many videos made of the fireball seen by thousands, notice it glowed brightly which Val Johnson also said the UFO in his encounter was lit, and notice in the beginning of the video it is not just one piece but you can see trails from several pieces so it fragmented at some point, which may also have happened in the Johnson case if that was a similar event.

As for me, I try my best to understand things before I make a decision on things.
That's an admirable goal but I think you should try harder if you want to make that claim since again your malmstrom case is woefully lacking in any verifiable evidence, yet it's one of your top three, but in contrast the Peekskill meteorite case is overflowing with verifiable evidence and that's one you question. Questioning is good, but do it for every case, including the UFOs shutting down missiles. Read the article I linked about that.

Example, you showed me how the pyramids were build, but you provided no answers regarding the infrastructure questions I have. For me that is part of the understanding, I need answers to the questions I asked and so far I have not received a lot of answers to a lot of questions I have asked.
I thought the video answered that lots of evidence was found of the pyramid builders, and the video also provided links so go to that youtube page and follow those links then refer to them when asking for clarification, or do I need to spoon feed those to you too? I already gave you the link to the video and the links are right there with the video, it seems like spoon feeding already but you're claiming to still not have answers and I can't tell if you even read those links.

But rather than discussion the value of evidence per individual, the proper thing here is for me to ask a question or two, What do you need as evidence in order to believe that a UFO was here?
Do you mean "UFO" as in unidentified flying object? Or do you mean alien spaceship? I know some people use the terms interchangeably, though I try not to do that. We might tend to be a little anthropocentric but it's not totally unreasonable to look at our own interstellar space ship designs for a clue of what other interstellar space ships might be like. We don't have faster than light travel and it's possible that nobody does, which means interstellar ships would need to be large to carry lots of supplies, and that's how our interstellar craft was imagined in project Orion, with an estimated weight of 8 million tons it would be like a small city, which is what we expected we would need for interstellar travel.

Project Orion (nuclear propulsion)

Project Orion was a study of a spacecraft intended to be directly propelled by a series of explosions of atomic bombs behind the craft (nuclear pulse propulsion). Early versions of this vehicle were proposed to take off from the ground with significant associated nuclear fallout; later versions were presented for use only in space...

The biggest design above is the "super" Orion design; at 8 million tonnes, it could easily be a city.[12] In interviews, the designers contemplated the large ship as a possible interstellar ark. This extreme design could be built with materials and techniques that could be obtained in 1958 or were anticipated to be available shortly after.
These were scientists who came up with the design and currently this might still be the best design humans have yet for an interstellar ship, 8 million tons and 400 meters across. So again maybe I'm tainted by science and our anthropocentric viewpoint because I admit aliens could very well have far more advanced technology, but still I think interstellar travel is no small feat still probably requiring large ships. Something like Project Orion would have this kind of scale if we saw it in the sky, not some fuzzy dot like we see in a lot of UFO videos.

So even if I saw that I might not immediately assume it was alien, though I might wonder if it was since the 8 million ton version of project Orion was never built as far as I know.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Your an interesting person. You have no idea who I am, what I have done in life, or what any of my background is but you can judge me based on a few words..... you know in that one post you put up where you said something to the effect of there are a 1000 unsolved murders maybe aliens did it.... based on your ability to judge me maybe you should hire yourself out to the police departments who are unable to solve all of these murders and solve them for them... you ability to judge on so little should allow you to figure out the evidence and who did it in just a few hours.

You appear to be more interested in looking for straw dog arguments, actually dodging questions and specifics in my posts and judging me rather than having a discussion so I am going to leave you with a few things to think about. All earth interacting meteors have some common traits one of which is very pronounced. Where is the evidence of this physical characteristic in the damage pattern on this vehicle in either of the photos?

What was the name of the eyewitness that actually saw this meteor strike the car, I missed it?

And, based on all of the things I put in my post about what I saw wrong with the damage pattern on the car is it possible for me to recreate the damage pattern on this car under normal driving conditions?

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I choose 1 pic for my evidence it is image LO3 3213_H1 from 1967.

The Moon is Alien and we are their experiment.

The soul trapped in meat suit containers excising free will for good or bad.

Trapped in a seemingly unending cycle.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: OldDragger

Well Ole Dragger, I kind of agree with you but I am working on getting a pic or video.

I am looking at shelling out up to $5000 for some astrophysics gear like a near earth telescope with a USB connected camera or PC, so as to prove to myself just as to what UFO[s] I [we] saw in 2018. They could be man made nothings but that's what I need to find out as to just what I [we] saw assuming I even get to see them again. If not I can at least watch the heavens.

So here's a pic for you. I believe its man made. Look at this picture of the Moon and look at 6:00. Its not what you wanted and its not in focus because I wasn't prepared to capture what I saw as I don't stand on the street corner looking for UFOs and I am sure many others aren't either and thus 1000's of lousy out of focus pictures.

My point is so whats in the pic. It flew over my head and made NO NOISE from its engines.

As far as the Astrophysics guys and that community. The optics gear they use for deep space is not for near earth objects.

What about the DOD's 2018 release of video footage over the ocean?

edit on 1-1-2019 by Waterglass because: added pic

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I have seen over 2000 UFO, this video was filmed by me on my i phone and is one of over a thousand similar sightings i have had

edit on 4-1-2019 by Jamesmac12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 05:46 AM
link   
How bout this?
www.youtube.com...
The original video is 1080p im thinking that youtube will upgrade it after its been processed for a little longer

I've been trying to start my own thread but, even on 3 different devices, the new thread page wont load lol.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: htownand

nvm lol just saw the 4 post minimum - annnnd bang 4 posts! making my own thread for this video

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: htownt

LOL - I guess I logged in as something else on mobile smh

new topics

top topics

<< 112  113  114   >>

join