It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Boh22

Pointless?
I don't agree.
Many need to be reminded that there is no proof, only conjecture.
A sense of perspective might be useful in interpreting alleged "evidence" don't you think?
Guess not.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Silicis n Volvo

Well gee, thanks!
If you can't stand the heat.........
Stay off the internet!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by pterra

The OP's request for proof is valid.

If you want to believe something without proof, that is fine FOR YOU.

However, ATS is not about believing things without proof!

I say there has never been IRREFUTABLE evidence of visitation.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

i hate to be nit-picky but Eratosthanes "proved" the earth to be round, around 150 B.C. what this has to do with the topic - nothing. but still an interesting piece of information

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

Hey olddragger, This photograph was taken by me with my webcam in my room. This is what the camera saw and recorded. It is "alien" in the sense it is not like us. I have totally no idea of its planet of origin. My idea is that it is a living shapeshifting tool of God, obviously i can't prove that. I do have lots of photographs of it/them.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

sorry i seem to have completely missed the point of that. Are you trying to prove a point or just make fun of the op

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
AND! NOTICE I said proof, not "unexplained", as in, this photo is unexplained. Unexplained is only proof of it being unexplained!

Edit: Yep, I missed the point of the OP. In the specific context of alien visitation I actually agree that there is no concrete evidence. Sorry about that!

[edit on 12-7-2010 by Magnus47]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by mackblack27

sorry i seem to have completely missed the point of that. Are you trying to prove a point or just make fun of the op
What?
You don't see aliens there?

Join the club, I don't either. I would say when you do begin to see aliens in that pic, it is time to lay off whatever it is that you are doing waaay too much of!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

OP, I hear you loud and clear. I've been studying the UFO phenomena for many years now, and it gets really frustrating real quick. There are way too many hoaxers and people who only want to make money off of "believers". The field is a quagmire within an enigma ...

However, I had a UFO abduction experience as a child. I don't need proof, because I know what I lived through. I've been trying to understand what happened ever since, but I guess it is not possible.

I assume that you never had an "alien encounter"? It's a good thing, trust me! What "normal people" perceive as reality was never again the same for me. But I'd like to caution you: just because you never experienced it in person doesn't mean it don't exist.

Be well my friend.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magnus47

AND! NOTICE I said proof, not "unexplained", as in, this photo is unexplained. Unexplained is only proof of it being unexplained!

Ok. So you just said, in the same post that started this 35-page-long thread, that there are photos which are proven to be unexplained. UFO, as you have clearly forgotten, is an acronym which stands for "unidentified flying object." You, yourself, in your OWN POST, have clearly suggested that there are proven photos of "unexplained" flying objects, and yet you are demanding proof of unidentified flying objects.

I have seldom seen a circular logic with this small a radius.
If you re-read the title, he is asking for 'proof of visitation', a' la aliens.

Title of thread:

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

Notice that he is not asking for proof of UFOs.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by butcherguy]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9947e9449df4.jpg[/atsimg]

Hey olddragger, This photograph was taken by me with my webcam in my room. This is what the camera saw and recorded. It is "alien" in the sense it is not like us. I have totally no idea of its planet of origin. My idea is that it is a living shapeshifting tool of God, obviously i can't prove that. I do have lots of photographs of it/them.
That image is proof of Pareidolia

Pareidolia is a psychological phenomenon involving a vague and random stimulus (often an image or sound) being perceived as significant. Common examples include seeing images of animals or faces in clouds
I see shapes in your picture and I see shapes in clouds too, it just means that's the way our minds work--looking for imagery, it doesn't mean there are aliens in that picture or in the clouds.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Magnus47

Epic fail. Re-read the OP's question and you will know more about circular logic than you pretend to know

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Thanks for actually reading and comprehending my OP.
Seems that a great many posters didn't read it all and are responding in knee jerk fashion.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I'm NOT going to argue with you!
Your pictures don't show proof of anything.
Sorry, but they just don't.
As I said, I will not argue with you.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I should apologize, I somehow forgot the subject line of your post and didn't realize you were using the term UFO in an "alien" context. I have edited my post above.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I'm NOT going to argue with you!
Your pictures don't show proof of anything.
Sorry, but they just don't.
As I said, I will not argue with you.

Actually it is proof of something...

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

Be nice.
I'm trying to be polite here.
Really

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Be nice.
Really

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Be nice.
Really

I didn't elaborate. That's about the best I can do, all things considered.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
That image is proof of Pareidolia

Pareidolia is a psychological phenomenon involving a vague and random stimulus (often an image or sound) being perceived as significant. Common examples include seeing images of animals or faces in clouds
I see shapes in your picture and I see shapes in clouds too, it just means that's the way our minds work--looking for imagery, it doesn't mean there are aliens in that picture or in the clouds.
First.....ask olddragger, the image is proof of nothing. I am sorry that you suffer from pareidolia, i don't see shapes in clouds or hear voices. I also do not practice medicine without a license nor do i diagnose ailments in people i have never met. Why don't you cut and paste on topic?

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join