It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2

Originally posted by MREUFO
If you where to put a golf ball into the hole, and someone was to run up and grab the ball and run away, and you never saw the ball again and had no proof you ever had it, or that is even existed, does that mean it didn't exist or had never existed? To the OP, it does.

No, it means you no longer have any EVIDENCE that it existed and therefore cannot expect others to take your word for it.

Okay, but it still existed. Just because you don't have proof, it doesn't mean it didn't or doesn't exist. If people believe you had a golf ball, and some don't, and because they don't have proof doesn't mean they are wrong.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by MREUFO]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
reply to post by OldDragger

Wow what a circus! Okay, here are a couple of links to evidence ...

www.agoracosmopolitan.com...
alien.wolfmagick.com...

Both of these involve DNA, not some unidentifiable, blury, image, not hear say from someone who cousins, girl friends brother's friend saw. But, cold, hard reality, tested in a lab.

I seriously doubt that you or most of the people here will be able to understand this kind of evidence, but thats not really my problem.

You see, the problem as I understand is that you humans wouldn't know real evidence if it bit you on the a$$. I for a fact that you couldn't recognize an alien if he said "hello".

Hello there Ive been having fun on this thread with others and your post really did stand out to me, though not for the reasons you hope for i believe.
Now I will admit that I am what you will all refer to as a super geek but It doesnt really bother me as Ive lived with it my whole life.
Now I looked over your so called evidence and thank you for it did make me chuckle I especially love how you refer to "us humans" as if you're somehow diffirrent from the rest of humanity , thats ok because I believe you are for no intelligent human would claim this as evidence of alien encounters and or life. I probabally understand it better than you do in fact I know I do , you see I work at the Sanger Centre in Cambridge , england . You may have heard of us seeing as you're so well versed, we are the team who finally unraveled the human genome .You should have heard of it as Im sure the papers even you read would have had the report although it was probably the small ad under another picture of bigfoot.
Basically all I going to say to you is that this is not evidence of anything relavent and If you do wish to try and dazzle people please re enroll in college spend about 5 years studying biology and genetics then sit down and compose a structured arguement until then please consider your post DEBUNKED.
Once again to all concerned I will say that I believe in life among the stars but urge you all to approach science from an objective ,logical and educated perspective

link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Sorry, but for me your claim to be an ET yourself kinda ...invalidates your position. Plus your Galactic Council stuff.
I don't find you credible.

I'm sorry that your prejudices toward me invalidate the evidence. But, don't you think it would be far more intelligent for you to consider the data, rather than the one who provided it? Or can you not separate me from the data?

link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

Well, good for you MR ET!
I'm glad you aren't human and cool about that Galactic council whatever.
Doesn't have anything at all to do with my thread though, does it?
OK You say you are ET. Ok We get it. So what?
Not much point in arguing except it will derail my thread.
So don't please.

So ... evidence of ET visitation will derail you thread on " Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation"

Just how is that!??

For what its worth I don't want to argue my evidence, but, you DID ask for evidence, and I provided some. Now, you don't want to hear it?!? Are you looking for evidence, or do you simply want to deny the evidence that is there?
I will be happy to show you how it will derail his thread.

First, I will ask you, a person that claims to be an ET, how it works out for you when you trace your family ancestry.

Since you are an ET, tell me about your ET momma, and your ET daddy!

OR- are you one of those ETs that looks perfectly human and has DNA that also looks perfectly human.....

and has brothers and sisters that look, and maybe even ACT human?

We can go around all day, you declaring to be alien and the rest of humanity asking " Where is your cool ET ride?" You know, the flying saucer?

Or is your alien family actually from EARTH?

See? This is why he says it will derail the thread. If you want to contribute to the thread, you of all creatures are the best prepared to do it! After all, you ARE an ALIEN, right?

So please, contribute and show us proof that you are an alien.
All it would take would be some otherworldly technology, or peel that costume off and show us some real alien anatomy!

This would all be great if I actually thought for a second that you are an alien. So any more time wasted by you( if you don't show some evidence!) on this thread would be an act to derail it!

[edit on 12-7-2010 by butcherguy]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I may have something interesting for you but i was planning on waiting for phage. This one is pretty wierd really as you can clearly see what ever it is change direction. Anyone here capable of actually finding out what this would be without starting a griefing session?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

reply to post by rusethorcain

Actually, I'm very surprised at this.
I didn't expect much reaction at all.
Go figure!

This is because you are hitting this demographic where it hurts.
Like standing up in church and yelling there is no God.
I think it is funny people are so passionate about this and lash out. You can take it.

My personal feeling is this: The name of this site is AboveTopSecret...
and if you and everyone else knew about it Old Dragger
...then it wouldn't be a secret now would it?

Viva Old Dragger and your healthy skepticism!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
reply to post by Wolfenz

Spacesuits are purely human made and well within the technology of the period, so not even some reversed engineered technology, so I’m not sure your point….hehe

Xtrozero
do you even read people's post thoroughly?

Sure it human made ! that MY Point!! Nazi Ufos / Vrill Project!

IM TALKING ABOUT MAN MADE (humans may of built ) UFOs The VRILL Craft!

and the Spacesuit Drager Suit is a Perfect candidate for it! a Real Space/Pressure Suit ! made during the time when the Vrill was Supposedly built (later 1930s to 1945 ) and was actually designed for a MANNED V2 Rocket yeah Manned made not out of this world made!! please read my post all the way through before you make a reply ..

Look Below ! putting in big letters to get you to understand!

The Drager Suit

By the end of the war suits were developed with separate oxygen breathing and suit gas systems.

Aside from speculation the ultimate objective was use in actual spacecraft (such as von Braun's manned A4b V-2 derivative)

the suits were believed to be intended for use by pilots of the Horten Ho IX flying wing bomber

. Draeger continued after the war with various anesthetic-delivery and breathing systems, turning again to aviation and

space pressure systems.

as it was Belived to be ! made for the Horten Ho IX Flying wing or a Manned V2 rocket! it could be possible be made for the Vrill! Machine

Do yourself a favor look at the link i have provided below! and examine the whole site all you need about Nazi Ufos !

discaircraft.greyfalcon.us...

HAUNEBU CELESTIAL NAVIGATION UNIT as seen in many of the history/discovery channel's

the navigator! non magnetic compass
discaircraft.greyfalcon.us...

[edit on 12-7-2010 by Wolfenz]

[edit on 12-7-2010 by Wolfenz]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
This would be a whole lot easier if ATS's Media Portal wasn't down. Does anyone know why you can't create a new account on there?

OR, does anyone know a photo sharing website that does NOT connect to your facebook, google, or yahoo account???

It is getting impossible to do anything on the internet with any kind of privacy. Why is this? I'm really hoping ATS fixes the media portal soon, or that someone has a recommendation for another photo sharing site that doesn't either link to your other logins or require you to give them a cell phone number, etc.

I wish I could start a thread about this privacy problem, but I don't have enough ATS experience. Please help w/ any suggestions?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Sorry, but for me your claim to be an ET yourself kinda ...invalidates your position. Plus your Galactic Council stuff.
I don't find you credible.

How does ny claim invalidate my position?

I'm not understanding that. I can understand where a claim like mine would require some evidence, and I've tried to provide that to the best of my ability, and the available technology. And, I think I have a good case, but to base credibility on what One wants, rather than scientific data is an injustice to yourself, the data, and the Human species.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
If you use your intelligence you can find proof of alien life in just 1 week

I assume you dont believe in anything before its proven in front of your face. Well dont worry, it will soon be that time in some years.

In the meanwhile, you just have to trust the world governements and the best archaeologists,scientists and historians of the planet
=

Cause they have said per live tv- that they exist.
if you havent been informed, well thats a shame*

Extra terrestrial is as logical,factual,realistic as you as a human are. I have seen one in real life, as working as a scientist on the subject.

Your belief has nothing to do with facts or events, things will happen underneath your eyes and knowledge, and they DO exist even if you havent achieved any proof of it.

Its an advice to understand this first,then try to understand the subject in a full picture. Try connecting some dots,the proof is out there, and have been for over 74 000 years.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by Archirvion]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Archirvion

Ok You said your piece, this is the last response from me.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Seems to me your rather trying to prove that it doesnt exist because of the abscence of actual related proof. So lets take this as would a court of law. We need to prove that alien visitation has hapenned, then what would be considered as any actual proof?

I think that if you have credible sources (in example: US states officials from previous administrations, all comming forward with information on these unexplained phenomena's) then you would still be in need of proof that there is actual ET contact. At this point there is an actual embargo on anything relating to the truth on this specific subject. You will only find circumstancial evidence, as it is left that way. Of course you will find a lot of baloney testimony, and a lot of false proof, this is of course to be expected. One on the path of truth must learn to differenciate what is real from fake. So no, no one in here will give you your satisfaction of proving you wrong, as no "real" evidence can be provided.

But wait! there is evidence of sub-governement involvement into the subject. And yes there is proof that the army, air force, CIA, NSA, all have been quite aware of out-worldly events. And there is proof that some of the more serious events have attracted their attention and secrecy. I guess its all a matter of what you believe in. I do not need any governement proof of anything. I can see further then the structure that is faillable and completelly corrupt.

Well believe it or not there has been contact with many different species that our universe contains. There are not only unexplained visits, but also unexplained time loss, contained phenomenons and secrecy containing the whole subject.

It is not very hard to imagine how such a secret in our day and age, must be kept to protect those of us with a more limited imagination. Those in example that believe so much in god and their religion, that have no way of accepting anything else.

In our society everything is boxed, comes with a manual, and is somewhat predictable. Some people do not like change, and are very weak at the idea of something different changing their everyday lives. This is why no matter what "proof" of ET contact anyone could produce you will never have the satisfaction of having actual tangible evidence.

I hope for your sake that you can diggest this and slow down on speaking without thinking first.

I bid good day to you sir and godspeed

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

Thanks. The stage of this thread is reminding me of fundamentalists trying to save me!
Not exactly what I had in mind.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

What do you mean by that? You don't believe that an open mind is better? Please explain to me the merits of your close minded and narrow views.

You also did not address the "ancient aliens" information I submitted. Have you conveniently ignored the compelling nature of ancient proof? I certainly think it's incredibly significant that cultures from all over the world at different points in time have seen these 'gods' or visitors. They are mentioned in every major religion and acknowledged by most civilizations (small or large).

Like you, I want answers. But I'm tired of people demanding proof. I'm tired of hearing debunker explanations like "mass hallucination", "influenced by pop-culture", or "their owned by the government". In my opinion, the evidence is tremendous, overwhelming, and ... most likely. I think you should be the one here telling us why they CAN'T exist. Is it not real unless you can hold it in your hand? If so, you are going to miss out on exquisite universe of possibilities.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
See? This is why he says it will derail the thread. If you want to contribute to the thread, you of all creatures are the best prepared to do it! After all, you ARE an ALIEN, right?

So please, contribute and show us proof that you are an alien.
All it would take would be some otherworldly technology, or peel that costume off and show us some real alien anatomy!

This would all be great if I actually thought for a second that you are an alien. So any more time wasted by you( if you don't show some evidence!) on this thread would be an act to derail it!

[edit on 12-7-2010 by butcherguy]

Okay, I see that.

As for my evidence, I've posted a link. The technology ... has been in the public domain since the early 90's, and I'm preparing more, but, you have to wait a few more months.

" if I actually thought for a second that you are an alien." You see this is the problem, you didn't take that second and think. I said "I'm ET" and you rejected it out of hand, just like most of the people on your rock. You really should look at the evidence before you reject it or say its "not evidence"

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ZenTao

No dialouge to be had here.
You haven't read my OP, or if you did you don't understand it.
You also make too many groundless assumptions, and I have no intention of going over everthing 800 times. You are just not getting it!
So be it!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
The sad thing is that OP is one of these "I have my views and no one can change them no matter how much proof they have" people. He's just not willing to view the facts. Oh well, his loss, I guess.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZenTao

Is it not real unless you can hold it in your hand?

This is exactly what I was talking about, defining truth can be in many themes and come in different ways. In the same sense of ideas you could ask yourself if love exists... or if there is such a thing as compassion. Everything is debatable. But not everything is likelly.

I think that ancient monuments, and guidestones, and such can provide a lot of the proof that your are seeking.

Also ; you will find the Hill abduction of major interest. (photographic proof of physical harm done by radioactive isotopes) And some of the crop circles (the good ones) contain much of the same radioactive isotopes (as researched by many including MIT and such.)

And If memmory serves you could head for pinebush newyork, their is a place over there that produces light phenomenon, and with them stories of out of this world meetings.

The subject of ufology, is of course way absurd as the terms for scientific study, is not research on the precense of alien precense, but proof of unexplainable phenomenon.

As of right now I know of governement officials, nasa representatives, doctors, lawyers, construction workers, Nationnal defense contractors, Computer engineers, computer companies, that all had to do with taking in some unknown advanced technology.

Just so you know how far the rabit hole goes, Do you know who invented superconductors? Hows about the microchip? or even the transistors? What companies had these projects and why and under what circumstances did this all happen? Just ask yourself that question and look at presumed important dates. You will see that there is circumstancial evidence. That is all I can say.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by KpxMarMoTT]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

I have told you where I work and in what field but you seem more interested in telling people that your alien and have insider information , funny that you wont debate genetics with one of the chaps who has worked on the genome project .
Im quite happy to discuss it all day long so where are you ?
And on further reading of your website it does make a fun read but as for science well you shouldnt hold your breath for the nobel prize. If I were you I'd contact david icke you two could have great fun and at least he makes money off his claims

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

You never replied to this

Am just curious as to your take on it.

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join