It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by One Moment
Sorry. Didn't feel the desire to rifle through 27 pages.

Then you should stop claiming things like "oh they like to ignore my questions", and actually read a topic before posting.

If you can show me video, and pictures, and maybe even a telescopic view of the planet they are from, and I can see life on that planet, that would be great too.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by eennoo]

Okay, so you want CCTV on an alien planet?

(Nah.....people will say it was staged at Universal studios).

Now you are catching on!

You see that Universal studios is one of MANY possibilities. You need to eliminate ALL possibilities first.

I said "telescopic view", meaning that my eye, some glass lenses, and the planet are the only thing I am looking at. That is more solid than images or video.

You want video/pictures?

(Nope......CGI is WAY too good now).

Exactly! Now you are thinking like a rational person!

Images and videos are NOT enough. That is why I ask for MORE proof, such as a telescopic view, or them landing on Earth, getting out, and proving to us they were not born on Earth.

The only way you'll believe (for sure) is to experience it.

That's not the only way, but it is one way.

Hope you get abducted soon (for your own sake that is)

I hope you get abducted soon too!!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by eennoo
I already answered that question long ago on this topic before I started getting attacked by the pathetic kids,

Sorry. Didn't feel the desire to rifle through 27 pages.

If you can show me video, and pictures, and maybe even a telescopic view of the planet they are from, and I can see life on that planet, that would be great too.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by eennoo]

Okay, so you want CCTV on an alien planet?

(Nah.....people will say it was staged at Universal studios).

You want video/pictures?

(Nope......CGI is WAY too good now).

The only way you'll believe (for sure) is to experience it.

Hope you get abducted soon (for your own sake that is)

and thats what ive been saying since page 8 the only way to get "proof" is to GO THERE!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
reply to post by pterra

Really high standards there man!
Yeah, like it's all good or whatnot! just some random thing.
Some of us take our intellect seriously, think it makes a difference.
Take an uneducated public for example...........

Why are you so prepotent?

People shows you what they believe and you show them no respect, acting like a god or supreme court, saying everybody are lame, fool, ...

What do you expect, that we treat you in a different way?

You didn't answer ANY of my questions because you don't like questions you can't answer.

Really high standarts at your side!!!

Come on, why don't you say the real intention of this thread?
It's obvius, isn't it?

You are in a forum, in the Alien and UFO board, and claiming everyone who believe in Alien and UFO are full idiots.

Can you be honest and tell me WHY? I'm sure you can't.

On the other side, I must thank you.
I have seen in this thread a compilation of some of the best proof of alien visitation. When I ever want to show someone that we have been visited by people of other planets, I will show them this thread.

Besides some repetitive post without importance from you and your friend, there's a lot of photos, films, links and analyses that will convince a lot of people that we all must keep the search and research.

Thank you for that!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Hi ya ok im not here to debunk you but i do have a couple of things to say,
first of all the paintings of the men in the sun and the moon appear a lot in ancient paintings , people of old considered the sun and the moon to be entities unto themeselves I came across drawings like this quite a lot when i studied the medievals so i dont really come consider them to be depictions of aliens.
But one painting i have never seen before is the black ad white depiction of the large orbs in the sky.... now this is just an idea and im not sure where the thread is but a few months ago here on ats someone posted images of the nasa soho satalite that were subsequently removed from nasas site but we have them on here and i think i still have them on my other hard drive so i will try to look them out and post them . basically the soho took images of about 9 diffirent metalic orbs which bare a resembalence to the ones in your picture now these things were floating around the sun but there was definite movement a couple of which were estimated to be half the size of the earth now im not sure where im going with this but you ever know what happened back then could be happening again... i find it quite cool but im gonna do some more research into it then make a thread.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Well now...28 pages later we have believers and non believers. Each standing firm ground and defending their ideas to the hilt. Sure we can post thousands of pictures and grainy videos of what many have seen. We can also post links to hundreds if not thousands of hoax's and debunks alike. All defending their cause. Doesn't it seem like everyone is looking for the same answer? Is there something other than ourselves..the human race? We know...their are pictures dating back to a time centuries ago of what some claim to be UFOs. Statues carved by ancient people that resemble planes of today's technology. Passages of the Bible..(the most sold book in the world) that speaks in riddles that some claim to be UFO's. Religion as a whole isn't to much different. And not just Christianity. All religions tote their god is the only god. Religion is based solely on faith...not much different than the belief of UFO's and the paranormal. Centuries ago, the common cold was a killer of man, it had to be God right...someone pissed in his Wheaties and he smote them down. Later with the advent of science, we learn that there is something called microbes...Hmmm...did God still get mad at us? Whos to say? Me? Absolutely not. You? I can bet you don't have the answer either.

As I stated in an earlier post in this thread, I have personally with my own eyes seen a UFO in quite exquisite detail. Up close for a lengthy period of time. UFO definition...pretty self explanatory..Unidentified Flying Object. A black triangle silently sitting above me with lights in full detail. Does that mean some little green man from mars or reptilian or Grey..or US Military Experimental Pilot was navigating that bad boy? Who knows..not me..not you...and I'm the one that saw it. Do you believe in God? Did you see him? Does he hang out with you on a Friday night? Who am I to say?

As to the question of proof? Proof of what? We cant as a species give anyone a reason to our own existence. We don't know why the sky is blue or your hair is black. Yes there is science that can tell us some of the answers, but can they truly tell us everything?

Do I believe in the idea...yes this IDEA that there is something else out there somewhere. I want to. Do you want to die? Is there something else? Is this it? Its questions like these that make us human, make us intelligent. Questions that make you think, open your eyes to everything but the mundane. So proof..what proof...there aren't answers to these questions...not yet. In time maybe but who knows. You ask for proof....and as a conscious I ask for more questions.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Psssssst. It appears they like to rile people up, not answer questions then go on to their next victim reciting the same old redundant rhetoric.

I've asked over and over and over again.......what are they looking for as far as undeniable proof?
And to date? They're not answering.

Sometimes silence speaks volumes (and has implications that they are tools)

eennoo did give what he is lookin for . its wwwaaayyy back at like page 2-4 somewhere.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
To olddragger, i think you need to see an "alien hoax". One that has not been exposed and that you can prove yourself. I offer you the 1954 Greada meeting between six militaryofficers and one small gray alien. The validity of the photograph is debatable....in its original form. It has been accepted or rejected for such a long time that it has attained a semi-historical status. With the use of a highlighter, the size and shape of which i placed on the table, i reveal the other unseen aliens in the room. Note that they are stationed behind the officers. It is my conjecture that they felt one alien could handle one man. The military was ignorant of the alien threat then, i think they still are. They have seen the visible alien and accepted that it is all they are dealing with.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by pterra

Uh, what am I supposed to be answering for you?
i never called anyone a an idiot, I DID say that many were gullible, and don't really ask for much in the way of evidence, or proof?
And that's simply true.
Low standards.
So......?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

The "unseen aliens" don't look anything like the alien at the table. They seem much larger and have larger eyes.

Are you sure you didn't just smudge pixels about until you saw what you were hoping to see?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
reply to post by debris765nju

The "unseen aliens" don't look anything like the alien at the table. They seem much larger and have larger eyes.

Are you sure you didn't just smudge pixels about until you saw what you were hoping to see?

I think it was a joke but i would love to have what you 're smoking.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
To olddragger, i think you need to see an "alien hoax". One that has not been exposed and that you can prove yourself. I offer you the 1954 Greada meeting between six militaryofficers and one small gray alien. The validity of the photograph is debatable....in its original form. It has been accepted or rejected for such a long time that it has attained a semi-historical status. With the use of a highlighter, the size and shape of which i placed on the table, i reveal the other unseen aliens in the room. Note that they are stationed behind the officers. It is my conjecture that they felt one alien could handle one man. The military was ignorant of the alien threat then, i think they still are. They have seen the visible alien and accepted that it is all they are dealing with.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh no you don't....that picture looks as fake as a three dollar bill.
Proof is what I ask for, all this proves is that...Oh God, never mind!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
That photo does look like a bad fake.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
OP,

If you want "proof," then demand it from the U.S. government instead of here on ATS. That's where the proof is, and that's exactly why we don't have it. So good luck on your quest.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

I'm not "demanding " anything.
It's an all purpose excuse for everything, one size fits all, the "government' is covering it up.
A simple explanation for those that don't want to think too hard.
Or those that can't.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
reply to post by pterra

Uh, what am I supposed to be answering for you?

So you don't even read what people are posting here?
You really don't like questions you can't answer!

I repeat that I must thank you for all these photos, films, links and analyses that your thread joined togheter and will help convince so many members that we all must keep the search and research

Thank you for that!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by pterra

Fine!
I'll forget it then!
Ok by me!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

Whatever made you think that there is only one type of alien present or even that the visible alien was real?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

awake_and_aware
sigh... we ask for evidence, in science people debate a subject, provide evidence, as the burden of proof is on the person with the claim. SKeptisism is a virtue, especially in the scientific community. De-bunking needs to be carried out to stop the frauds, charletons, people taking advantage of the gullable people without providing any evidence.
www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=9193760#pid9193760

Friend, humanoid i allegedly share 99.7+% of the same dna with,
Trust, but verify does not equal Trust.

And if you succumb to a pattern where you must depend upon the verification of the burden of proof as falling all alone on one unique individual and every unique individual, then what is to permit the virtue of skepticism from becoming an habitual addiction?

End Transmission,
ET

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

I am glad you liked it, the most rewarding feeling in the world is debunking debunkers. It is important to realize that all debunkers are not human. It is like alien damage control to discredit knowledge or other evidence humanity might acquire.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

Whatever made you think that there is only one type of alien present or even that the visible alien was real?

I don't think any of the "aliens" in that photo were real. I think it's a heavily manipulated image.

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join